ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: 1/22/07 "They're just standing there, staring at the house, not saying a word. Can I just fireball them?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:21 pm 
Local

Ian "Jesus" Sammael it is. Meji is simply evil.

And apaerently the half-elves run a "missionary outreach" program. And I recall Sarine ran across the same rumors. Why Santuarial hasn't been visited by elven death-squads is beyond me, they don't exactly run a tight ship.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:43 pm 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
These are the same dudes that botched the "Go get Ian" mission in Veracia, eh? You do recall that, that stealthy mission resulted in Emerylon being not so quietly blown apart (and an arrogant fuck Elf getting a building dropped on his ass, as well as other parts of his anatomy, at once)?

Last edited by Slamlander on Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:45 pm 
Addict

Someone once said that Poe was thinking of ES as something like an RPG or standard issue fantasy novel from the main villain's point of view. Now Ian, oddly enough, seems like the perfect sort to go batshit and try ripping the world a new one. He has actual divine power coursing through his veins that he is channeling better and better. He has set himself to helping all those who ask for it or need it and he no longer has an excuse to let anything that is against his code of ethics stand.

He is, for the moment and for all intents and purposes, a god. He will be forming a religion around himself with every breath, even without intending it. The worshippers of 'Big Shiney Thing' won't like this and we will have something between supression/assassination and outright war on his hands. The elves can't stand to see a halfbreed abomination sodomizing their prize goddess and so will be out with everything their goddamn dying nation can still yeild in military might. And, oooh.... I think everyone else will find one reason or another to start random violence. Things are going to get fun.

And we have mutual annihilation in the middle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:45 pm 
Native

There's only one way this can end. Ian heals everyone, Elves show up and butcher the town a few minutes/days/pages later, Ian blows up large portion of planet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:50 pm 
Expatriate

So... who're the Ensigerum gonna be murdering during all this wanton slaughter?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:02 am 
Local

All doomsday speculation aside, Riley is a VALLEY Girl?!!?>
and like so yeah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:03 am 
Local

Hmm... Since the healing changes the default state of the body, is this inheritable or just localized to certain parts of the body? Or would it require, if possible, a healing specifically targeting the reproductive organs.

And if they were to target those organs, would be possibly make requests for additional modifications?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:04 am 
n00b

If were going with the Jesus metaphor, didn't he freak out & run off to a mountain because people were treating him like a RPG healbot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:04 am 
Local

Rakshasa wrote:
Hmm... Since the healing changes the default state of the body, is this inheritable or just localized to certain parts of the body? Or would it require, if possible, a healing specifically targeting the reproductive organs.

And if they were to target those organs, could be possibly make requests for additional modifications?

If you are thinking along the lines of many many extra naughty bits...

Then we're on the same wavelength.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:21 am 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
Gambit3le wrote:
Rakshasa wrote:

And if they were to target those organs, could be possibly make requests for additional modifications?

If you are thinking along the lines of many many extra naughty bits...

Then we're on the same wavelength.

What's a naughty bit? *looks innocent* :-?

Now, extra sized dicks and tits I can understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:02 am 
Addict

FrantzX wrote:
If were going with the Jesus metaphor, didn't he freak out & run off to a mountain because people were treating him like a RPG healbot?

I thought that was the desert? :-? :roll: :confused:

Last edited by Slamlander on Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:07 am 
Local

Ian wrote:
Actually... I was thinking I'd just heal all of them.

Does he mean at the same time? Is this what he intends to do for the rest of his life, try something new, unusual, spectacular, and previously believed to be impossible, succeed at it, and then immediately outdo himself by several orders of magnitude?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:25 am 
Addict

I love how nonchalant Ian looks.

"Yeah, I think for today I'll go take a walk, heal a crowd gathered at my front door, take a nap, assume control of the world, and maybe start reading a book if I have some time left over."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:12 am 
Local

Aagh! Avalanch of text!

Heh, and I wonder, Ian can heal a person (singular), and that knocked him out pretty good... Hmm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:27 am 
Local

Perhaps it is possible that Ian can do absolutely fucking anything he wants to, provided he passes out and sleeps for a few hours afterwards.

Or maybe every time he overstrains himself, he has to sleep to recover, but wakes up all the stronger. I imagine healing someone at the genetic level is a lot harder than just hurling oneself across an ocean... consider that we've had ICBMs for quite a while but genetic modification is still a new fancy thing. So maybe back in Farrell, he didn't feel up to healing anyone... just flying and dematerializing/rematerializing things... now, he can do complex nanosurgery on a living being... next, he'll do it on a whole crowd of people...

Or maybe he'll just try, fuck it up, and kill off/maim/zombify half the town.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:29 am 
Expatriate

Props to Ian for getting shit done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:21 am 
Expatriate

Ian is being way too flashy.

On the other hand I can't wait for a "The Gangs All Here" scene. Which will be followed shortly by mass confusion.
Having hit squads from various different organizations colliding all in one place for various different reasons could be hilarious.

Who could potentially show?
  • Veracian church
  • The Order
  • Wraiths
  • Elves
  • Tsuiraku

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:28 am 
Addict

GWhite wrote:
Ian is being way too flashy.

On the other hand I can't wait for a "The Gangs All Here" scene. Which will be followed shortly by mass confusion.
Having hit squads from various different organizations colliding all in one place for various different reasons could be hilarious.

Who could potentially show?
  • Veracian church
  • The Order
  • Wraiths
  • Elves
  • Tsuiraku

Tsuiraku is the only one listed there that hasn't shown evidence of even having an army, let alone "hit squads". All we've seen of them are a few security guards at the warp gate.

There is also the issue of them not having much motivation. They don't give a shit what one of their more immaturely psychotic citizens is up to as long as she isn't being up to it in Tsuiraku proper. As for the rest of the world, even Veracia isn't stupid enough to attack an entire city full of wizards, even with Luminausious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:54 am 
Native

Slamlander wrote:
Tsuiraku is the only one listed there that hasn't shown evidence of even having an army, let alone "hit squads". All we've seen of them are a few security guards at the warp gate.

While admittedly we haven't seen an actual army, the way that the characters refer to the military in this strip and several others seems to imply that there's a substantial organization there. And, of course, there was the whole Mage/Priest Wars thing, which sort of implies that Tsuiraku has at least enough military might to beat the crap out of Veracia.

Motivation, well, no argument there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:05 am 
Addict

DarkLight140 wrote:
Slamlander wrote:

While admittedly we haven't seen an actual army, the way that the characters refer to the military in this strip and several others seems to imply that there's a substantial organization there. And, of course, there was the whole Mage/Priest Wars thing, which sort of implies that Tsuiraku has at least enough military might to beat the crap out of Veracia.

Motivation, well, no argument there.

It wouldn't take much organization for a wizard army to beat the shit out of Veracia. A smallish team of Battle Mages should do it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next