ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:15 pm 
Local

Poe is a magnificient storyteller.

Being scavengers, we've picked it up, but this is one of those "innocent conversations" you'd see in the movie that foreshadows the plot.

Susan will destroy the calm, and this conversation lets us know that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:13 pm 
Local

Insane_Megalomaniac wrote:
Slamlander wrote:
I like it! :-D

It's the strongest argument yet for killing stupid people on sight :wink:

How do you think the bitch Susan is going to betray the village? The Bookies are starting to take an interest.

I've always contended that killing the stupid on sight is one of the best things an evil overlord can do. Of course, I also contend that anyone who disagrees with me is stupid, and therefore will be killed on the spot.

I dunno... Killing everyone who disagrees with you leads to groupthink. Then you wind up making plans with flaws that an average five-year-old can spot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:25 pm 
Expatriate

BloodHenge wrote:
Slamlander wrote:

How do you think the bitch Susan is going to betray the village? The Bookies are starting to take an interest.

I've always contended that killing the stupid on sight is one of the best things an evil overlord can do. Of course, I also contend that anyone who disagrees with me is stupid, and therefore will be killed on the spot.

I dunno... Killing everyone who disagrees with you leads to groupthink. Then you wind up making plans with flaws that an average five-year-old can spot.

That's why all evil overlords will hire a five-year-old child (who will, of course, be exempt from the disagree=death rule). Any flaws in the plan said child can spot will be fixed before implementation.

Yes, that was a poorly done quote from the evil overlord list. I'm sure everyone knows the bloody thing by heart, by now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:40 pm 
Expatriate

And remember that any password or encryption that the five year old can guess in less than thirty seconds is to be automatically disregarded as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:27 pm 
Local

Wisdom and intelligence should not be confused.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:14 pm 
Expatriate

Zherical wrote:

Of course. Er, which one do Clerics and Monks need again?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:47 pm 
Addict

Veritas wrote:
:ianroll: <--- That one?

Veritas is that five year old child.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:49 pm 
Tourist

Slamlander wrote:

Oh, don't worry. The Fool killer usually gets them, though it does tend to be a bit... messy... when it does.

Vats of lye coving a 400ft^2 warehouse, candle factories melting the pavement, Texas City blowing up (again), and the ever infamous We've got 70 tonns of nitric acid on the loose! phone calls at 3 am. Those are always a riot. And the laser incident; lasers are fun too, but I'm rambling now, aren't I?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:47 am 
Local

Aiseirigh wrote:
Zherical wrote:

Of course. Er, which one do Clerics and Monks need again?

Depends on your feat selection, and whether you're using a variant class.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:35 am 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
No One wrote:
BloodHenge wrote:
Slamlander wrote:

That's why all evil overlords will hire a five-year-old child (who will, of course, be exempt from the disagree=death rule). Any flaws in the plan said child can spot will be fixed before implementation.

Yes, that was a poorly done quote from the evil overlord list. I'm sure everyone knows the bloody thing by heart, by now...

I doubt it or we'd not be back here. We'd be dominating the world instead.
Yeah, slow learners, we are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:38 am 
Local

I've always contended that killing the stupid on sight is one of the best things an evil overlord can do.

What? You're crazy - killing off the stupid will only leave the smart, and if you're an evil overlord, the last thing you want is smart enemies. Best move is to kill the smart, leaving the dumb easier to control.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:20 am 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
Mista_B wrote:
I've always contended that killing the stupid on sight is one of the best things an evil overlord can do.

What? You're crazy - killing off the stupid will only leave the smart, and if you're an evil overlord, the last thing you want is smart enemies. Best move is to kill the smart, leaving the dumb easier to control.

Like I said Slow learners, we are. We suck as evil overlords as well. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:48 pm 
Expatriate

Say.. are riley and leah fertile?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:18 pm 
Local

Well Mestro.. how would a kid feel telling people that both their mum and dad are women?

Yea.. daddy has breasts too. :S

Plus.. could you imagine how fucked up the "birds & bees" convo would be?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:34 pm 
Local

Zherical wrote:

"See kid... when a woman and a... um... uh... when a woman loves a cock very very much, no matter how many tatas it may be attached to..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:00 pm 
Local

Zherical wrote:
Well Mestro.. how would a kid feel telling people that both their mum and dad are women?

Maybe they could name the kid Heather?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:05 pm 
Native

Forrest wrote:
Zherical wrote:

"See kid... when a woman and a... um... uh... when a woman loves a cock very very much, no matter how many tatas it may be attached to..."

This, for whatever reason, makes me think of Ghastly. Been a while since he came to mind...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:12 pm 
Local

I'm imagining they are fertile, in that this is a magical malformation. Obviously, there are people breeding in town, or there would be no Ian, or anyone else.

As for Leah and Riley's fertility, it could be a personal matter, but I imagine they are just as fertile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:00 pm 
Addict

bellofthedamned wrote:
I'm imagining they are fertile, in that this is a magical malformation. Obviously, there are people breeding in town, or there would be no Ian, or anyone else.

As for Leah and Riley's fertility, it could be a personal matter, but I imagine they are just as fertile.

Technically, Riley's situation mimics Real Life. There are men out there with real developed teats, just not as large as Riley's, and they are usually surgically removed. After all, the basic genetics are there and the development only needs hormones to trigger their growth. Neither does the growth of teats make the male sterile.

Although, Real Life examples usually don't have the nice curves that Riley has. Those nice hips usually include a vagina. They're part of the "cradle of life".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:16 pm 
Local

DarkLight140 wrote:
Forrest wrote:
Zherical wrote:

This, for whatever reason, makes me think of Ghastly. Been a while since he came to mind...

I am honored to be even associated with His Ghastliness.

Slamlander wrote:
Although, Real Life examples usually don't have the nice curves that Riley has. Those nice hips usually include a vagina. They're part of the "cradle of life".

How do you know she doesn't have both? Yeah, probably unheard of in Real Life humans, but in-betweens are common enough, and surely in fantasy it's at least conceivable.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next