ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: 12 Mar 07 Chapter 27 - Out of Reach.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:44 pm 
n00b

Nice art.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:04 am 
Expatriate

YES!

HEAD TIME NINJA BITCH!

She rocks. Get back to this compelling part of the plot? Yes please!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:25 am 
Expatriate

The order looks like a bunch of incompetents and she is going to be SO pissed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:16 am 
Green Text

on the beach

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:03 am 
Addict

And the hunt is on!

For Jon and Sarine, that is. I expect, though, some of those Elvish search parties will be involved, and that Sarine would warn them about Ensirgumer time magic as soon as she gets to a safe house.

"We are not going to die! And do you know why? Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die. And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and <i>polka will never die!</i>"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:28 am 
Expatriate

Last time she was back home she half expected someone to kill her, and she was relativity unconvinced of how much her higher ups knew about the masked individual who tried to kill her with the crystal blade.

I wouldn't be surprised if she avoids all of her 'safe houses' until absolutely necessary.

Altho that would be a great storytelling device to let John in on how deep in shit they are as a couple.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:44 am 
Local

KurtDunn wrote:
Last time she was back home she half expected someone to kill her, and she was relativity unconvinced of how much her higher ups knew about the masked individual who tried to kill her with the crystal blade.

I wouldn't be surprised if she avoids all of her 'safe houses' until absolutely necessary.

Altho that would be a great storytelling device to let John in on how deep in shit they are as a couple.

You meant that in the completely non-relationship sense, right?

I mean sure, either way he's up to his nostrils in metaphorical shit, but I don't think he really needs her pulling some more freaky-deaky magic on his ass.

Magic elven buttsex, elven army, time mage army or otherwise, he just doesn't need that shit right now.

He has a sister he needs to berate for a few good hours yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:40 am 
Local

Boss Out of Town wrote:
And the hunt is on!

For Jon and Sarine, that is. I expect, though, some of those Elvish search parties will be involved, and that Sarine would warn them about Ensirgumer time magic as soon as she gets to a safe house.

I can still get myself a good chuckle for at least half a minute by imagining the analysis that Anita's reports would combine into. And here I go again... heh.

The thing is, everything that happenned would be happenning for a reason. As opposed to what we know is happenning; i.e. a bunch of international fuck-ups fucking up internationally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:19 am 
Local

Zherical wrote:
KurtDunn wrote:

You meant that in the completely non-relationship sense, right?

I mean sure, either way he's up to his nostrils in metaphorical shit, but I don't think he really needs her pulling some more freaky-deaky magic on his ass.

Magic elven buttsex, elven army, time mage army or otherwise, he just doesn't need that shit right now.

He has a sister he needs to berate for a few good hours yet.

He doesn't need that shit; we do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:44 am 
Addict

:-o You know, if you have to undergo the "tough love" deprogramming treatment, you really don't want it applied by a professional mercenary assassin.

"We are not going to die! And do you know why? Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die. And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and <i>polka will never die!</i>"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]