ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: 3/26 Magic Elf Crystals, or: Please don't put your finger there.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:18 am 
Expatriate

Looks like they got a somewhat subdued Sara in the background there!

Well hot damn, this'll be an interesting convo. 'How've you been? What've you done? How many people have you killed? I probably killed more.'

edit: forum big-wigs appeased.

Last edited by KurtDunn on Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:34 am 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
I see Ellis stalking a mouse in the third panel but see neither hide nor hair of Sara. Although, I'm sure that she's around and unconscious and they're waiting for her to awaken.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:38 am 
n00b

Forth panel, you can see Sara behind Jon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:49 am 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
Okay and still out like a light, I see as well.

BTW, shall we mention that this thread needs a date or shall we let them continue to look like a n00b?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:58 am 
Local

Slamlander wrote:
I see Ellis stalking a mouse in the third panel but see neither hide nor hair of Sara. Although, I'm sure that she's around and unconscious and they're waiting for her to awaken.

You should get your vision checked. Sara is there and Ellis is not talking any invisible mouse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:12 am 
Local

Wow, Sarines not saying ANYTHING that could be flirty or witty. Maybe this whole time ninja things got her stressed out?

Bookies got odds on sara being away? She's kinda up against a tree (I think thats her in the 3 panel, up at the top, while ellis is left-center stage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:17 am 
Addict

See, some Monday mornings everyone has problems focusing. Okay . . .

:-? Ellis is the black splotch to Jon's right in the third panel. Could be stalking a mouse, could be gnawing Elvish trail sausage, could be napping, could be listening to his ipod.

:-? Sara is in the left background in the fourth panel. She's masked by Sarine's word balloon in the third panel. Could be unconscious, could be mediatating, sulking, or bored, could be playing on her Game Boy.

:-? The heading needs a date and really should be "Please Don't Put Your Finger There." Of course, that could be the key phrase in the love life of some forum-dwellers and we don't want to traumatize them.

"We are not going to die! And do you know why? Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die. And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and <i>polka will never die!</i>"

Last edited by Boss Out of Town on Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:25 am 
Local

Are... they roasting the ES version of a chicken? And did Sarine just start babbling and relize it? And WHY shouldn't Jon put his finger there?!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:20 am 
Local

Boss Out of Town wrote:
See, some Monday mornings everyone has problems focusing. Okay . . .

:-? The heading needs a date and really should be "Please Don't Put Your Finger There." Of course, that could be the key phrase in the love life of some forum-dwellers and we don't want to traumatize them.

I was just thinking how could someone pass up "Please don't put your finger there"? It's perfect.

I wanted the history. Why did Jon interrupt with his silent "..." Marge Simpson muttering.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:53 am 
Local

It's nice to finally get back to these guys. Ian is way too serious and boring, even with godlike powers.

It's kind of awkward how Jon remarks Sarine only needed to say 'magic elf crystals' after Sarine realized it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:47 am 
Addict

Kian wrote:
It's nice to finally get back to these guys. Ian is way too serious and boring, even with godlike powers.

It's kind of awkward how Jon remarks Sarine only needed to say 'magic elf crystals' after Sarine realized it.

Hmmm . . . what a good mercenary assassin should be saying: "Now, show me the trigger and the safety."

Also, per the first panel, if I were trying to lose my pursuers in the wilderness, I wouldn't camp directly on a giant "X." They might have aerial reconnaissance.

"We are not going to die! And do you know why? Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die. And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and <i>polka will never die!</i>"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:58 am 
Local

Boss Out of Town wrote:
Kian wrote:

Hmmm . . . what a good mercenary assassin should be saying: "Now, show me the trigger and the safety."

Also, per the first panel, if I were trying to lose my pursuers in the wilderness, I wouldn't camp directly on a giant "X." They might have aerial reconnaissance.

Ah ah, it's the old double bluff: it's obvious that this is the first place they'll look so they'll discount it, so let's hide there.

Any good would be wondering where the next paypacket is even if they are on some kind of extended life

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:52 am 
Expatriate

Location: Screaming obsenities regarding untestable C++ software.
The Rinkai were the first users?!?! Yes! Further support for my elven-super-vibrator theory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:35 pm 
Local

Boss Out of Town wrote:
Elvish trail sausage

This forum produces so many great phrases...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:03 pm 
n00b

Rubber Band Man wrote:
Are... they roasting the ES version of a chicken? And did Sarine just start babbling and relize it? And WHY shouldn't Jon put his finger there?!?

It would depend on how much Jon likes still having that finger, I'd think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:08 pm 
Local

Ah, good ol' human ignorance.

In Jon's shoes, I probably wouldnt be too concerned about what it is other than what it's made from, and how to shut it off.

To that end, Sarine explained nicely: magic elf crystal, and they operate on magic.

Stop the source of magic, you shrink the crystal. Easy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:30 pm 
n00b

Theros wrote:
Rubber Band Man wrote:

It would depend on how much Jon likes still having that finger, I'd think.

I thought the magic elf crystals were fragile when not having magic pumped into them? I think Sarine's more worried about Jon breaking it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:35 pm 
Local

Eyeless Blond wrote:
I thought the magic elf crystals were fragile when not having magic pumped into them? I think Sarine's more worried about Jon breaking it.

You thought wrong, Bitch. Now go read the forum archives.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:33 am 
Local

I normally like Jon, but...I really don't get why he goes all glassy-eyed and impatient on any subject dealing with elves, and almost seems to want her to give him useless, dumbed-down, silly answers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:06 am 
Addict

Killjoy wrote:
I normally like Jon, but...I really don't get why he goes all glassy-eyed and impatient on any subject dealing with elves, and almost seems to want her to give him useless, dumbed-down, silly answers.

He does seem really smart at some times and obtusely dumb at others. Probably not much formal education and reflexively snobbish about it. Another of ES's connections with modern American culture. We get a lot of that.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next