ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ] 
 Post subject: 2007-03-30 Looks like the tree stump won.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:57 am 
Local

Jon's letting his hair down...

And, show of hands: Who'd kill to switch places with Ellis right now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:29 am 
Local

nice pout

Post subject: Re: 2007-03-30 Looks like the tree stump won.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:42 am 
n00b

BloodHenge wrote:
Jon's letting his hair down...

And, show of hands: Who'd kill to switch places with Ellis right now?

are we talking so that we have a first hand experience of the story line? or being a sarcastic flying cat?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:47 am 
Local

I think that was about being in the same shadowy contour as Sarine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:14 am 
Addict

Aaawww . . . do those two look like brother and sister or what? There's practically a ready-made wallpaper for next month just in that fourth panel.

It's particularly ironic when you consider that, in their day jobs, they're a couple of stone killers.

"We are not going to die! And do you know why? Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die. And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and <i>polka will never die!</i>"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:09 am 
Local

So, who do I need to kill... For a loudmouth that probably doesn't even appreciate it, Ellis sure is lucky. Don't elves need only a couple of hours of sleep a day? I guess they can sleep in or sleep it off too.

DEATH: HE IS AN OLD FRIEND. YOU MIGHT SAY HE IS ON THE INSTALMENT PLAN.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:52 am 
Local

pillaroforder wrote:
So, who do I need to kill... For a loudmouth that probably doesn't even appreciate it, Ellis sure is lucky. Don't elves need only a couple of hours of sleep a day? I guess they can sleep in or sleep it off too.

I think that, at least in ES, elves are nothing more than immortal humans with a better magical ability.

Other than that, they suffer the same problems physically (- disease of course)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:15 am 
Addict

*fangirl*

SQUEEEE!!! SEXY JON!!

*/fangirl*

^-^'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:59 pm 
Native

pillaroforder wrote:
Don't elves need only a couple of hours of sleep a day? I guess they can sleep in or sleep it off too.

THey require four or five hours of sleep. Though it is actual sleep, none of that bloody Tolkin/DnD trance stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:48 pm 
Local

Michael Poe wrote:
pillaroforder wrote:
Don't elves need only a couple of hours of sleep a day? I guess they can sleep in or sleep it off too.

THey require four or five hours of sleep. Though it is actual sleep, none of that bloody Tolkin/DnD trance stuff.

Well thats nice... at least they get to relax for a bit... unfortunately they have to deal with all the nightmares of their centuries of life... so maybe its not all that relaxing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:41 pm 
n00b

Gambit3le wrote:
Michael Poe wrote:
pillaroforder wrote:

Well thats nice... at least they get to relax for a bit... unfortunately they have to deal with all the nightmares of their centuries of life... so maybe its not all that relaxing.

I have no nightmares and as I have lived through centuries of life, your claim is false or depends on individual.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:23 pm 
Local

Rakshasa wrote:

Specifically, I had the impression that Ellis appears to be asleep on Sarine's chest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:25 pm 
Local

Gambit3le wrote:
Michael Poe wrote:
pillaroforder wrote:

This assumes that the elven brain/mind builds up an ever-increasing number of "nightmares" and that they take up an increasing percentage of sleep time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:33 am 
Expatriate

As opposed to only having the same number of major traumatic nightmares or eventually working through the issues that prompt them. Incidently the elve's are pretty much immune to disease at least the external kind (I'm not sure how major killers like the black plague or cancer would work) since that's why healing and alteration magic doesn't work on half elves like Ian's sister or meiji. The body template (DNA) actively fights any changes to what its set at birth, of course this really, really, really sucks if you have a genetic illness/drawback like Ian's sister or all the Errants.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:00 pm 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
Senko wrote:
As opposed to only having the same number of major traumatic nightmares or eventually working through the issues that prompt them. Incidently the elve's are pretty much immune to disease at least the external kind (I'm not sure how major killers like the black plague or cancer would work) since that's why healing and alteration magic doesn't work on half elves like Ian's sister or meiji. The body template (DNA) actively fights any changes to what its set at birth, of course this really, really, really sucks if you have a genetic illness/drawback like Ian's sister or all the other Errants.

fixed. Ian's sister is also an errant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:21 pm 
Local

Slamlander wrote:
Senko wrote:
As opposed to only having the same number of major traumatic nightmares or eventually working through the issues that prompt them. Incidently the elve's are pretty much immune to disease at least the external kind (I'm not sure how major killers like the black plague or cancer would work) since that's why healing and alteration magic doesn't work on half elves like Ian's sister or meiji. The body template (DNA) actively fights any changes to what its set at birth, of course this really, really, really sucks if you have a genetic illness/drawback like Ian's sister or all the other Errants.

fixed. Ian's briefly re-animated and summarily disintegrated sister was also an errant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:15 am 
Addict

BloodHenge wrote:
Rakshasa wrote:

Specifically, I had the impression that Ellis appears to be asleep on Sarine's chest.

It does appear that way.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]