ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Did I dream this?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:10 am 
n00b

Or was there an update the other day about Poe and impy getting a new place that is gone now? I have been out of sorts lately, having weird dreams, so I was just curious if I'd dreamt it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:51 am 
Addict

We got a new place to live in September of last year. Running the business out of a tiny two-bedroom apartment proved to be impossible, or at least supremely ineffective, so we bought a house with room for the business. Our theory was that this was a better plan because we could eventually SELL the house and get at least some of our money back, whereas if we paid rent it'd be paying the same amount for actually less space, but with the money gone for good.

Now if only we could refinance so that our monthly mortgage payments were easier to make!

Also, I suppose I should post pictures at some point.

^-^'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:38 pm 
n00b

Me and my wife have been trying to get into a house for a while now. Right now, we're stuck in the 2 bedroom situation, with 2 other roommates. So I can relate.

And the fix-it-upper thing works, I've seen it. Hell, you can make a SHITLOAD of your money back just renting it out.

But congrats ^-^ It gives me hope to see another struggling artist perservere. I'm sure y`all will find a way to make it work, you got this far, right? I've got a looong way to go before I'm on y`alls level, but I really want to make things happen with my comics. I have been writing for years and I only recently found my stuff presentable enough to put up.

OMG, I just realized that Exploitation Now was the reason I first started wanting to make webcomics. I think it was the first one that I found that wasn't... For lack of a better description... Stupid. And it gave me hope that I could do something like that someday.

Anyway.. I'm getting sappy.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]