ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Have you pre-ordered your plushy yet?
Yup! I can't wait until July! 42%  42%  [ 8 ]
No, but I'm going to right now! 26%  26%  [ 5 ]
Nope. 26%  26%  [ 5 ]
I'm still not interested in plushies, but I'll pre-order a t-shirt when you put up a new one. 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 19
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:18 am 
n00b

Got mine on the 17th, wrote a review but it's not up yet.

For the lazy people, yes it's worth the money. The (corrected) wings placement is much better. I thought it's a nifty idea to include that little speech bubble, too. This will make a pleasant surprise if your bf/gf/both/all is a cat person or likes this kind of things in general. =P

:canada:

Post subject: Got mine
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:01 am 
n00b

Got mine yesterday, he is adorable.... in that Ellis sort of way. My only question is what biting remark should I put in the speech bubble....

Oh well, one comment I do have is that if you ever make a Rape-kun Plushie, would it be possible to put some sort of flexible wire in his tentacles so you can form them around your head.... he just wouldn't be Rape-kun if he wasn't molesting your head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:53 am 
Tourist

I'm tempted to get one. You do take direct CC payments right? (ie: not through paypal).

Post subject: Re: Got mine
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:23 am 
n00b

DamanRando wrote:
Got mine yesterday, he is adorable.... in that Ellis sort of way. My only question is what biting remark should I put in the speech bubble....

Oh well, one comment I do have is that if you ever make a Rape-kun Plushie, would it be possible to put some sort of flexible wire in his tentacles so you can form them around your head.... he just wouldn't be Rape-kun if he wasn't molesting your head.

They are planning to make a Rape-kun plushie one day, as for bendable wires... I dunno.

Heard while sitting beside Poe, Impy, and Kite at Otokan '07

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2