ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:19 am 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
Graybeard wrote:
Boss Out of Town wrote:
Graybeard wrote:
Boss Out of Town wrote:
Sara got drafted into the Ensirgim at the age of 11, IIRC, and has been with them for 7 years. While it probably beats being sold into a brothel or a sweatshop, she was old enough at the time of her mother's death to have been working every day, whether in her own home or outside it. Of course, she would have continued to perform household and nursery duty for the monks after joining.

If you can find the reference for that, please add it to the wiki; Sara's page is "unprotected" as of today. I haven't been able to find a reference, although somehow it also sticks in my mind that there has been one. In the Forum? In the strip? I don't know. It is known that she has been with them for 7 years, it's the joining-at-11 part that I can't find.

Incidentally, that would leave Sara one year older than Meji, rather than exactly her age.

I heard about it in the forum. Per someone else, Poe decided to make Sara 18 at this point in the story to avoid any more "jailbait" snark.

Actually, you're incorrect, as was I in remembering that she had 7 years in the Ensigerum. I have it on good authority (near bottom) that she's 21.

Actually, and I just recently learned how to do this, the link is like this. Did you put this into the wiki?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:24 am 
Addict

Okay, that brings things up to date. Meji is 17, Sara is 21, adjust for life experience, and Sara is about twice Meji's age. Communication could be difficult, but all depends on what sort of attitude each chooses to take to the other.

Of course, all interaction may be with Jon and Meji and Sara may just study her for another few chapters.

"We are not going to die! And do you know why? Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die. And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and <i>polka will never die!</i>"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:30 am 
Local

Im sure they'll have lots to talk about.

Meji:" So you annoyed by the elf bitch yet? "

Sara: " Yep. You happin to know how to blow things up? We could take her out together . . "

Meji: " Yea but your brother might get pissed if we kill off his source of elf nookie. "

Sara: " Z0MG! MY BROTHER AND THE ELF SLUT!!!!1111 " :bang: :bang:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:27 pm 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
Datdude wrote:
Im sure they'll have lots to talk about.

Meji:" So you annoyed by the elf bitch yet? "

Sara: " Yep. You happin to know how to blow things up? We could take her out together . . "

Meji: " Yea but your brother might get pissed if we kill off his source of elf nookie. "

Sara: " Z0MG! MY BROTHER AND THE ELF SLUT!!!!1111 " :bang: :bang:

Nah, she knew about that already. The dumbass told her enough to where she could figure it out. Besides, Sara ain't got the red-ass at Sarine since she's the new sifu. That was just settled in the clearing :wink:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4