ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: forbidden keyword: fucked
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:20 pm 
Expatriate

The internet caffee at the McDonalds is trying to be friendly to children. In it's defence it's pretty sophisticated and only blocks some of errantstory.com unlike other installations.

'Course that time it showed up 'forbidden keyword: pedophile' I was fast to backtrack. <_>

So anyway, There might be some truth to the whole Meji being the stickler for Jon and Sarine's tentative 'marriage'. She seems to be the ins and outs of their relationship and the soft butter between the hard grain crackers.

Post subject: Re: forbidden keyword: fucked
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:47 am 
Addict

Itterind wrote:
The internet caffee at the McDonalds is trying to be friendly to children. In it's defence it's pretty sophisticated and only blocks some of errantstory.com unlike other installations.

'Course that time it showed up 'forbidden keyword: pedophile' I was fast to backtrack. <_>

So anyway, There might be some truth to the whole Meji being the stickler for Jon and Sarine's tentative 'marriage'. She seems to be the ins and outs of their relationship and the soft butter between the hard grain crackers.

You need to use more eupheimisms, like "Are the 'hard grain crackers' a reference to to Sarine's thighs? Because then the other bit is why Jon looked so beat up the morning after . . . "

"We are not going to die! And do you know why? Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die. And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and <i>polka will never die!</i>"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:03 am 
Local

Itterind wrote:

umm, butter ... thighs ... butter ... thighs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:54 pm 
Local

Itterind wrote:

Okay, I totally have no idea what you're on about.. please elaborate.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:02 pm 
Local

Zherical wrote:
Itterind wrote:

I was kinda curious about the idioms used in that post, myself.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:10 am 
Local

Killjoy wrote:
Zherical wrote:
Itterind wrote:

I was kinda curious about the idioms used in that post, myself.

Personally, I'm guessing that "stickler" was entirely the wrong word. If I substitute the word "glue" or possibly "lubricant", it comes a lot closer to making sense.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:30 am 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
Itterind wrote:

So anyway, There might be some truth to the whole Meji being the catalyst for Jon and Sarine's tentative 'marriage'. She seems to be the ins and outs of their relationship and the soft butter between the hard grain crackers.

fixed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:52 am 
Expatriate

Slamlander wrote:
Itterind wrote:
The internet caffee at the McDonalds is trying to be friendly to children. In its defence it's pretty sophisticated and only blocks some of errantstory.com unlike other installations.

So anyway, There might be some truth to the whole Meji being the catalyst for Jon and Sarine's tentative 'marriage'. She seems to be the ins and outs of their relationship and the soft butter between the hard grain crackers.

fixedx2

Its... not it's. my bad.

The sugary soft stuff in a... for example Oreo cracker. Meji is between Jon and Sarine, not in the pedo way, but in the 'keeps the two stuck together and decreases tension (at least until Sarine mindfcsks the memory away)' Savvy? ;^_=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:01 am 
Local

The big question now is: how pissed off was Jon at getting mind wiped, really?

Hind sight is always 20/20, somehow I do believe that Jon+Sarine will work, despite their previous hiccup.

If their conversation at the Treeo' Goddess is any indication, she didn't like the idea as much as he did.

I wasn't with the forums at the time (even though I've read this comic since about chapter 10, iirc), so I only actually got to discuss the event (with myself :-( ) over a year after it actually happened. I still go look at the threads for those few comics, simply because their remifications are so massive.

As I suspected, even Ian is going to be affected by the mind-wipe. It's results were just so far reaching it's not funny.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:05 am 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
Itterind wrote:
Slamlander wrote:
Itterind wrote:
The internet caffee at the McDonalds is trying to be friendly to children. In its defence it's pretty sophisticated and only blocks some of errantstory.com unlike other installations.

fixedx2

Its... not it's. my bad.

The sugary soft stuff in a... for example Oreo cracker. Meji is between Jon and Sarine, not in the pedo way, but in the 'keeps the two stuck together and decreases tension (at least until Sarine mindfcsks the memory away)' Savvy? ;^_=

What a catalyst does but I gotcha. Joins two things together that would otherwise never become joined.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:14 am 
Local

http://forums.kyhm.com/viewtopic.php?t=8313

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/catalyst

–noun
1. Chemistry. a substance that causes or accelerates a chemical reaction without itself being affected.
2. something that causes activity between two or more persons or forces without itself being affected.
3. a person or thing that precipitates an event or change: His imprisonment by the government served as the catalyst that helped transform social unrest into revolution.
4. a person whose talk, enthusiasm, or energy causes others to be more friendly, enthusiastic, or energetic.

Hail the slamlander for his post which I have read multiple times in just 1 year.

Hail catalysts :P

The biggest problem Sarine will be faced with this time, though, should she and Jonny boy get together for real.. is taht he is human, and WILL die one day from old age. She'll be faced with her prologue problem all over again..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]