ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:12 pm 
Addict

PsionicsNOTMagic wrote:
Ah, you mean when I stated that I was going to go ahead and ignore you guys in order to avoid the pointless flaming in order to actually keep posts on topic?

Edit: Whoops, forgot that I'm ignoring you NOW in order to stop this pointless topic NOW.

Then why start the thread? You are an idiot. Almost all of your posts are either ignored or mocked, even in this area. Just stop posting. Please. You don't even engage in conversation, all you do is try to pick apart some one's post to make you feel superior. It doesn't make you look cool. It doesn't make anyone want to post with you. Ask the Errant Story area and I bet you that almost everyone doesn't find your posts helpful. Now please stop degrading the Errant Story forum, really this thread has stooped to too much stupid. I feel like I will vomit up stupids, and this is coming from someone who fails consistantly.

Fuck this. I have a druid to level.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:22 pm 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
PsionicsNOTMagic wrote:
Slamlander wrote:
PsionicsNOTMagic wrote:
Slam, this is a 4th of July thread. Not a "guess my country" thread.

There was absolutely no reason for you to bring politics into a thread like this. If you wanted to, you could have easily taken this to Debate, started a new thread, posted it on a different forum, etc.

Actually, I didn't start this off as a 4th of July thread

Then again, you might not have been around for how the thread started.

And, Bell? Once again, debates go in a special place.

You might not realise becaue they don't post the time of the filler but, I posted this thread long before the filler. It was NOT a 4th of July thread because I DIDn't start it as a 4th of July thread. I'm not senile and know what I'm doing.

Now, about debate threads,, we've had a number of them recently. You think they all belong in DEBATE, including the AI one and others? KMA!

You may also have missed where Imp-Chan even blessed one or two. At this point, you're being a boringly whiney little brat. Forgive me because after about 4 glasses of red, I get a little too truthful. But, there it is.

You're only pissed-off because I rained on your parade. That is all. However, you ran that damned parade down my thread and didn't like the truth that I rained down on it. I made one post and then were peacably playing Name my Country when you ran that parade. I apologised for my part, now you should apologise for yours. Parades are not usually acceptable in forums anyway.

I was thinking that you might even come back with intelligent answers but now I see that you are ill equiped for such discussion. BTW, it wasn't a debate, it was a discussion. No one was trying to prove anything or hold a point. Although made forthrightly, I only made proposals. The only reason that this is only now devolving into a flamewar is because you have the unmitigated arrogance to try and tell IMPY how to run her forum and failing that, DARE to try and bully the rest of us into following your bogus rules! Again, KMA!

You forget that it is her system, her bandwidth, her forum software, and Impy and Poe are the ONLY ones to set the rules. One can have discussion without debate, you seem to be too immature to understand that. You think that you can badger the rest of us into living in the same smarmy world that you do, KMA!

Wannabe bullies like you is exactly why the US is in the sad shape it is in. BOoT is right, you and your religious-right bretheren have successfully bullied the rest of us off of most of the Internet and restricted real political discussion to DEBATE corners. KMA!

You're welcome to stay but take your whining somewhere else (Is there a whinging forum?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:43 pm 
Addict

Slamlander wrote:
You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

Yes yes. Now lets either do one of two things. Let this thread die. Or continue any discussion you want to from before the idiot came in and smashed it with his stupids.

edit: The thread you quoted is made of stupids. PNM is full of crap and doesn't even read the first post probably (oh great now he is going to see that and respond). But listen, he should be ignored in most of the major discussions and dont feel bad about it because as you see this is what happened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:02 pm 
Local

Kaz*CheesyDoritoBomb* wrote:
I have a druid to level.

What level? Summoner?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:38 pm 
Addict

The day I get complaints about a thread is the day it's time to lock it.

^-^'

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6