ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:40 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:58 pm 
Local

So why did you turn away from your faith father?

A half-elf kicked my gods ass

oh . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:24 am 
Expatriate

I like that one ^ incidently I'm playing pokemon right now. :-D

Seriously though I'm surprised no one's commented yet on the fact that the High priest of their entire religion didn't recognize their god when he was summoned especially since it wasn't that long since he was last used.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:54 am 
Local

Exiled Soul wrote:
Rakshasa wrote:
He's not dead, he's just resting.

He's pining for the fjords . . . er, the dessicated, barren gulchs and wadis . . . of his homeland.

He's just stunned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:15 am 
Local

Pokemon...teaching kids all over the world that it's not such a bad thing to cage animals and teach them to fight each other in vicious combat for your own glorification and fame. :roll: Michael Vick would be so proud.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:13 am 
Local

Killjoy wrote:
Pokemon...teaching kids all over the world that it's not such a bad thing to cage animals and teach them to fight each other in vicious combat for your own glorification and fame. :roll: Michael Vick would be so proud.

I'm not sure the kids are thinking about it quite that hard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:09 pm 
Addict

Location: In front of the computer, doing things best left undescribed
Kest wrote:
Always someone claiming the thread title fails for not being what they had in mind, much like there will always be religions claiming your unending torment for not being one of the faithful.

how about this: it doesn't fail and you don't go to hell~

Shut up, peasant. You're going to hell.

Pyro: Noun. Practicioner of the ancient and gentle arts of burning shit down and blowing shit up.

DNI'd by actor_au

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:13 pm 
Addict

Pokemon isn't that bad of a franchise. It just needs to have a more mature story line/ set of characters. And the games are very solid rpgs, that while somethings don't make sense (alakazam having an iq of over 5000 yet can only remember 4 moves) they are at least thought out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:19 pm 
Expatriate

I miss the perverted forum-thread title headers..

'Pokegod, I choose you' would be great Insane_Megalomaniac Jordan-avie!

Post subject: obviously a response this incredibly intelligent can only be replied to with an image macro
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:28 pm 
Green Text

Itterind wrote:
'Pokegod, I choose you' would be great Insane_Megalomaniac Jordan-avie!

actually it is far, far worse than the one pillaroforder picked and Insane is a horrible person for suggesting it

Insane_Megalomaniac wrote:
Shut up, peasant. You're going to hell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:57 pm 
Addict

Exiled Soul wrote:
Rakshasa wrote:

He's pining for the fjords . . . er, the dessicated, barren gulchs and wadis . . . of his homeland.

Like Elvis?
Killjoy wrote:

That is the best arguement for the proliferation of the Pokemon franchise I have ever heard...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:58 am 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
Labrat wrote:
Exiled Soul wrote:
Rakshasa wrote:

Like Elvis?

Just when Jeramal thinks he's safe, Ian comes back like a bad Steven King film and gives Luminosita the blow-job from hell, incidently burning Jeramel to ash.

Rakshasa wrote:
Pillaroforder's thread titles and initial post content always fail, they lack any for of imagination or wit, even by subjective standards.

If you can do better then start the next thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:56 am 
Expatriate

I'd just like to point out there are ONLY pokemon in that world not animals as it were so either all the humans are vegitarians or........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:52 am 
Local

The mental picture of thousands of youngsters vomiting at your remark warms my heart like a blow-torch. Thanks.

DEATH: HE IS AN OLD FRIEND. YOU MIGHT SAY HE IS ON THE INSTALMENT PLAN.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:27 pm 
Local

It's interesting to note that the people eat meat, but nobody ever really talks about what it comes from. Also, people fish-- sometimes even for food-- but are never seen to catch anything other than pokémon. In fact, I believe Team Rocket's Meowth has mentioned that Magikarp are too bony to eat... Furthermore, it's never really specified what pokémon food is made of, although it tends to look like oversized kibble (no matter how high- or low-quality it is, or what sort of pokémon is intended to eat it). Altogether, there's very little information regarding nutrition in the pokémon universe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:19 pm 
Expatriate

BloodHenge wrote:
It's interesting to note that the people eat meat, but nobody ever really talks about what it comes from. Also, people fish-- sometimes even for food-- but are never seen to catch anything other than pokémon. In fact, I believe Team Rocket's Meowth has mentioned that Magikarp are too bony to eat... Furthermore, it's never really specified what pokémon food is made of, although it tends to look like oversized kibble (no matter how high- or low-quality it is, or what sort of pokémon is intended to eat it). Altogether, there's very little information regarding nutrition in the pokémon universe.

Isn't it obvious? Food in the pokeverse is made out of Losers.

That's why winning is always so important to Ash and his little cabal of cohorts. They don't want Pikachu to become Pokechow. Team Rocket isn't trying to capture Pikachu for their boss Giovanni because he's rare and powerful, they want him because he's rare and TASTY.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2