ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: 2007-08-17 - And Goku...err, Ian leaps up from the rubble
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:43 pm 
Expatriate

ES has a far better plot though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:55 pm 
Expatriate

At the house where I grew up, there was this tree that had this thick vine wrapped all around it's trunk. We watched it for years and years as the two slowly fought for supremacy; tree reaching ever higher to avoid the vine's suffocating grip, vine growing faster and faster to clear the tree's branches and see the sun for itself. The battle went on for years before eventually, the cumulative weight of tree and vine was too much for the tree to hold, and in an awesome thunderstorm one dark night both fell over.

The fight between a tree and a vine had a better plot than Dragonball Z.

Not only that, but the battle between them didn't seem to take nearly as long as one fight in DBZ does, and I'll go on to say that their fight's ending was far more satisfactory than the usual ending of DBZ.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:05 am 
Local

Well, if people might say that the dispelling of their god didn't happen, they cannot deny the fact that the "Luminosita's vatican" is missing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:08 am 
Expatriate

Sorry, been up too long and need sleep. And that was the first thing that came to mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:14 am 
Expatriate

AncientVikingMaster wrote:
At the house where I grew up, there was this tree that had this thick vine wrapped all around it's trunk. We watched it for years and years as the two slowly fought for supremacy; tree reaching ever higher to avoid the vine's suffocating grip, vine growing faster and faster to clear the tree's branches and see the sun for itself. The battle went on for years before eventually, the cumulative weight of tree and vine was too much for the tree to hold, and in an awesome thunderstorm one dark night both fell over.

Nice analogy! :-)

now he can finally get to ask whatever question he wanted to ask "wheeere's the diamonds!?!?!?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:15 am 
Expatriate

No, it's a good call.

At first, for a fleeting second, I thought that was Lumi busting out of the ground for another go at Ian. So glad I was wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:19 am 
Tourist

Neko7 wrote:
they cannot deny the fact that the "Luminosita's Vatican" is missing...

unless it fell down behind the couch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:32 am 
Addict

My first thought: Poe an Impy are at ground zero!

My second thought: thats a big hole in the city there...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:42 am 
Native

Location: The Land Of Chainsaw, Rusty City. 187 Blood Blvd, to be specific. Vict-.. err.. visitors welcome.
If Ian weren't still bleeding from his pores (and probably other various orifices as well) I'd say he still seems quite ready to go ten more rounds.. almost makes it a pity that he completely schooled Luminosita and the entire religion based around it so quickly and easily.

Initiated by Chaz via Horny Orcish Horde.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:00 am 
Expatriate

Chaz wrote:
My first thought: Poe an Impy are at ground zero!

My second thought: thats a big hole in the city there...

Hey, if one of MY creations had just destroyed a god-ish thing and blown a hole in a major metropolitan area... I'd show up to survey the damage myself too. It's called taking pride in your work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:13 am 
Local

No, it's a good call.

At first, for a fleeting second, I thought that was Lumi busting out of the ground for another go at Ian. So glad I was wrong.

It appears to me that in the second panel some glowy aetherial tentacle things are rising up from the rubble right where presumably-Ian is about to burst forth, and they at least somewhat resemble the glowy aetherial tentacles that raped Ian in the giant magic potato thingy. Might the destruction of Luminosita have destroyed Ian's mortal form and freed the goddess within, perhaps in the process charging her with sufficient power to become her old self again?

It'd be kind of sad to see Ian gone forever, and never find out what he was going to ask. But having a genuine honest-to-goodness goddess on the scene might make up for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:39 am 
n00b

Bah. I was looking forward to a tiny bit more inane DBZ style blustering from the poke-god.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:00 am 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
Nah, he still has to do his thing with Meji.

Looks like the entire walled temple complex is rubble. That crater looks a few hundred meters across, a tad more potent than a Daisy-Cutter and the survivors aren't glowing in the dark. Neither have they been turned into frogs :wink: I wonder what the effects of the pulse wave will be this time.

In Africa, when elephants start dancing, the pygmies know better than to hang around the dance floor.

Ian/Anilis now have three choices
1. Hang around and take over
2. Get take-out Chinese food from somewhere else
3. Settle for El Pollo Loco from Saus.

Ian Samael; God Killer!

Last edited by Slamlander on Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:26 am 
Expatriate

It occurs to me now that if Ian completes Meji's 'final exam' before she does, there's gonna be some hell to pay... and something tells me that Luminosita's explosion is gonna look like a firecracker compared to that arguement.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:34 am 
n00b

Wonder whether Ian's found out where another god's wresting place was and went to wake it up...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:49 am 
Local

Ged wrote:
Wonder whether Ian's found out where another god's wresting place was and went to wake it up...

Naah, I'm guessing the other pool of concentrated magical energy will be reserved for Meji, since someone has to become powerful enough to take down Ian.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:59 am 
Local

Forrest wrote:
No, it's a good call.

It appears to me that in the second panel some glowy aetherial tentacle things are rising up from the rubble right where presumably-Ian is about to burst forth, and they at least somewhat resemble the glowy aetherial tentacles that raped Ian in the giant magic potato thingy. Might the destruction of Luminosita have destroyed Ian's mortal form and freed the goddess within, perhaps in the process charging her with sufficient power to become her old self again?

It'd be kind of sad to see Ian gone forever, and never find out what he was going to ask. But having a genuine honest-to-goodness goddess on the scene might make up for it.

Daammn, you much watch way more hentai than me to see that...

I just saw smoke due to the destruction and the energy strike on the ground.

As for the third panel, since their is a 'small' humanoid 'dark' form in the bright energy aura, I was assuming that was Ian (who did it)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:43 am 
Local

Hey, just thought of something. What if Ian's question was going to be "I want to know... Where is your god now?" Or "where Luminosita is", but the other way works too. Meaning, he approached the way he did with the explicit purpose of getting whacked with the god-stick, or making them give it to him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:59 am 
Expatriate

And to think this all could have been avoided by merely directing Ian to the information desk so that he could pay the fines on his overdue library book.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:36 am 
Local

GWhite wrote:
And to think this all could have been avoided by merely directing Ian to the information desk so that he could pay the fines on his overdue library book.

:lol:

Ian's question was: "I want to know how much the fine will be on a 3 month over-due book entitled 'Gods, and how to kill them'"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next