ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: I'd just like to say...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 2:16 am 
Addict

...that my life is now complete. I never realized how much I've missed my bi-daily dose of Poe's work until I happened to stop by the EN page and saw that ES was finally up! I came in just in time to see Sarine rearrange that half-elf's fellow's face :)

I realize I'm probably committing some forum faux-paus by posting a new topic, but the official "W004! ES is up!" thread seems to have been buried in the forum already. Since I'm too damned lazy to go look for it, I'll just have to assume that somebody already noted that ES seems to be largely inspired by console RPG's, right down to the helpful NPC's and a group of characters with different skills who join the quest. Not that that's a *bad* thing, mind you (I wanna see Sarine's limit break). Until further notice, I'm going to consider Errant Story to be RPG World taken seriously.

Also, I'd just like to note that hot sword-wielding elf-babes rule.

Last edited by Wandering Idiot on Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:42 am 
Addict

If I had a quarter for every time a person begins a topic in this forum with "I'd just like to say"...

Well, I'd still be pretty damn poor, but I'm sure that I would have enough to last me in coffee change for a while.

(Dominic: Making you feel like crap since 1998!)

The fight is all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dominic on 2002-12-12 10:44 ]</font>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]