ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:10 pm 
Tourist

For those of you still interested in large kitty cats, here's a site with lot's of info pertaining to keeping them as pets: http://www.exoticcatz.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:17 pm 
Addict

Voyager wrote:
Of course, knowing Ellis, he's just as likely to have met their local poisons expert.

Note, we can't see which of them John is actually scowling at...

So, where is John in today's striip? All I see is some guy in a robe. Is Jon that covered up today? The building doesn't look like the one he was just walking out of. And why would Jon give a damn about Ellis being petted by a kid? Ellis plays cat games with Meji; it's been shown in strips.

"We are not going to die! And do you know why? Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die. And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and <i>polka will never die!</i>"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:56 pm 
Expatriate

Labrat wrote:
jc wrote:
I try to explain that sex just won't work with a creature whose penis is as large as their bodies, but they don't understand.

I dunno. I have the same problem with anything smaller than a blue whale and I seem to get by. The trick is having the thing wider at the base than the tip.

Ah! I wonder where I might find a sharpener? (cringes at the thought ...)

Quote:
Thanks for the research, jc.
Now we can officially claim that ES contains beastiality. Or at least foreplay up to beastiality.

Heh. The thing about cockatiels is that they're sorta the mockingbirds of the parrot family. To a female 'tiel, what makes a guy sexy is if he has a large repertoire. Some of them are virtuosos. Our resident guy 'tiel, however, is musically retarded, while I play several instruments in a few bands. When I practice something, the female 'tiels sit rapt and adoring, and sometimes try to interrupt with their "come-on" display. The male watches them with interest, but I haven't found a way to redirect their interest toward him. I can't teach him more than a 3-note tune, and that just doesn't impress the girls.

And you probably think that Jon and Sarine have a fscked-up love life. :lol: But I live with a human female, too, who is more my size. It's her allergies to furry critters that led to us living with a flock of small parrots. (My icon is our conure, Lidia, right after she had a bath.)

But this is getting off topic. Back to discussing young girls feeding meat to mutant bat-cats that talk ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:53 pm 
Addict

Veritas wrote:
For those of you still interested in large kitty cats, here's a site with lot's of info pertaining to keeping them as pets: http://www.exoticcatz.com/

Just what I should have expected from this forum. More big, fat pussies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:15 pm 
Local

Gambit3le wrote:
Forrest wrote:
Am I the only one wondering what it is exactly that Ellis was being fed? It looked to me at first glance like a rolled up paper note wrapped in food, and my first thought was that Jon was smuggling something through Ellis... but now that that's apparently not the case, I've got to wonder: what is that white oblong thing in the middle of Ellis' snack?

(Oh yeah... hi all. Long time reader, since the early EN days; first time poster. Please be gentle).

I thought it was a chunk of bone, with some meat still stuck on it.

Ah yes, that does make sense. I had briefly considered that but my mind had filled in between panels and somehow I imagined Ellis swallowing that little morsel whole, so a bone didn't make sense.

Also... while certainly not your typical American, it's true I don't eat meat on the bone (hardly eat meat at all), so I wouldn't recognize it so well. What is that then... a rib? Of what? It's bite-sized...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:19 pm 
Addict

Location: In front of the computer, doing things best left undescribed
I take offense at the "fast food wrapper" comment. I kill, eat, and wear many things that move and several things that don't.

And trust me, nothing tastes better than meat you just butchered an hour ago that hasn't been touched by steroids, drugs, etc. and only cost you a thirteen-cent hunk of lead and brass. Especially when you get to do it all in the great outdoors.

Pyro: Noun. Practicioner of the ancient and gentle arts of burning shit down and blowing shit up.

DNI'd by actor_au

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:45 pm 
Addict

Insane_Megalamaniac wrote:
I take offense at the "fast food wrapper" comment. I kill, eat, and wear many things that move and several things that don't.

And trust me, nothing tastes better than meat you just butchered an hour ago that hasn't been touched by steroids, drugs, etc. and only cost you a thirteen-cent hunk of lead and brass. Especially when you get to do it all in the great outdoors.

Yo. My mother, however, had the same rule for fresh milk and fresh meat. If they were warm, it had to be because she heated 'em, not because they were minutes out of the animal.

It helps that venison tenderizes a bit after hanging frozen in the garage for a few days.

"We are not going to die! And do you know why? Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die. And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and <i>polka will never die!</i>"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:52 pm 
Addict

Everyone, quick, buy more books!

Poe has promised me that I can have a giant kittycat as a pet in the unlikely event that we can ever afford it... I'll be able to research the tail thing!

^-^'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:35 pm 
Addict

Buying a rat would probably be a better use of your money. Unlike cats, they are actually capable of expressing love... rather than just keeping you as their official cook and lap-bitch. And, and here is the real selling point, they only live about three years.

If that doesn't suit you, go for a properly quarantined gambian pouch rat. They are larger, even more intelligent and trainable, and live longer. And they can even be used to remove landmines or as a valuable source of bushmeat. Yum.

But this is just the opinion of a former rat breeder (they do most of the work themselves :wink: ) who has showered with his rats and occasionally has them down his pants. You don't know love until you have a rat clean your teeth for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:01 am 
Addict

Labrat wrote:
Buying a rat would probably be a better use of your money. Unlike cats, they are actually capable of expressing love... rather than just keeping you as their official cook and lap-bitch. And, and here is the real selling point, they only live about three years.

If that doesn't suit you, go for a properly quarantined gambian pouch rat. They are larger, even more intelligent and trainable, and live longer. And they can even be used to remove landmines or as a valuable source of bushmeat. Yum.

But this is just the opinion of a former rat breeder (they do most of the work themselves :wink: ) who has showered with his rats and occasionally has them down his pants. You don't know love until you have a rat clean your teeth for you.

Well that piqued my interest. If I can get rid of the two cats I have here, I might think of that.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:19 pm 
Addict

While I have experienced that in other cats, my cat does NOT do that. I just tried it yesterday and got bit. I don't know if it's because he got his gibblits snipped, but he always reacts very badly to anyone attempting to go anywhere near the base of his spine.

"...Just when Anonymous finally thinks he's solved all the mysteries Eva can give him, Sadako-chan has to pop out of the sea of LCL."
-Anonymous(4chan)

- Ancient's son - Deo & Shini-Megami's Dad - Shinigami's Uncle.
- Adoptive father of Nates severed hand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:31 pm 
Addict

Well, I suppose that he is just insecure with his own sexuality. Rubbing his tailbone must seem like the prelude to jailrape.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:44 pm 
Addict

BandMan2K wrote:
Well that piqued my interest. If I can get rid of the two cats I have here, I might think of that.

Rats really are great. I have only been bitten a couple of times in the decade and a half of owning them. The first time was when I had one in my lap and my cat jumped up on the couch next to me. The rat squeeled at the top of his little lungs and leaped further straight up than I could have imagined. When I tried to catch the thing on the way down, he bit the hell out of me. The second time was when an old female got a little batshit in her old age. She was a sweetie outside of the cage but treated your hand like it was a snake if you were dumb enough to stick your hand in there. I invested in gloves real quick.

Cats, on the other hand, have been the source of nothing but suffering for my family. I have been clawed, bitten, and subjected to every possible bodily fluid by them. My mother was bitten by the cat of one of her friends not two year ago and developed an infection between the tendons of her hand that required some serious medical intervention. She still doesn't have full use of all the fingers.

You can keep a rat in a pocket when it is small, have them ride (quite safely) on your shoulder, or inside your shirt if you have an undershirt on. I found its perfectly safe to let them run around the bathroom as long as you keep your toilet lid down and put the bath towels where they can't chew on them.

The trick is to get them as young as possible and, if you can manage it, know their mother. Some rat mothers will let you put your hand right into their pile of pups as long as she knows you. If you can't manage that, aim for the period around weening where they are in the socalled 'popcorn' stage. They are constantly poinging around, wrestling with their siblings like puppies, or hanging on the ceiling of wire cages. And you get five or six trying to run on a wheel... in both directions.

You have to try rats. They are the perfect, if short lived, pets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:15 pm 
Native

Labrat wrote:
You have to try rats. They are the perfect, if short lived, pets.

This man knows what the hell he's talking about. He speaks the truth.

They will chew on anything and everything that they can access, though. Unfortunate, that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:04 pm 
Addict

Location: In front of the computer, doing things best left undescribed
Never had a rat. I've gone through two hamsters and a gerbil however.

First hamster I named Francis Catbait as a bit of irony. Then he lived up to his name and I got all sorts of pissed off.

Second hamster was an albino named Snowball. Until I had him, I had no idea rodents could actually have a personality. He was quite a character; very intelligent. He'd bang on the side of his cage whenever somebody walked past if he was out of food or water. Awesome little guy, lived for about five years. Died of a heart attack in my hands while his cage was being cleaned.

My gerbil I just named Whiskers. He was pretty cool too. But gosh, I had to invest in a quieter wheel when I discovered the hard way that gerbils will roam for miles every night in search of food. He would climb on the wheel, run at full speed for about twenty minutes, hop off and stuff his cheeks full of food, then hop back on the wheel facing the other way and run at full speed for twenty minutes, hop off, eat the food, and then do it all over again.

Sister's cat smashed in the lid to his cage while I was sleeping. The sound of his success woke me up and I threw several hardback books at the little asshole. Didn't realize he'd managed to open the cage though; the gerbil escaped and was never seen again, though all signs point to none of the cats or the dog having eaten him. My sister's cat, the dumb little fucker, died earlier this year. He was found dead under one of my cars.

And before anyone asks if I was aiming for him, he was physically intact and the car he was under doesn't run yet.

Gosh I hated that cat. It wasn't so much that he was an asshole, it was that he was so fucking STUPID. I kid you not, that cat was brain-damaged.

Our other two cats, on the other hand, are quite likeable. My mother's cat is a total coward, but he's great for dispatching rodents that come into our house from the field. My cat is a force of pure evil, but I love him so and he loves me. There's nothing quite like a pet that will literally go puke in your sister's bed on command.

Pyro: Noun. Practicioner of the ancient and gentle arts of burning shit down and blowing shit up.

DNI'd by actor_au

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:22 am 
Addict

I never tried gerbils, but I had a hamster when I was little. We named it Rosie, thinking it was female, but it turned out to be Roosevelt. The fucking thing was inbred as all hell and bit the hell out of anyone and everything that came close. The unholy monster also developed the supernatural ability to escape from any cage we could find in all of five minutes.

Rats have had pleanty of experiences with the cats though. Our old, fat female cat used to lie on top of the largest of our rat cages and get her belly fur groomed out and the males both thought of the cage as their primary form of entertainment. The rats don't give the cats more than a passing interest as long as there is some form of barrier between them.

If your rats have a habit of chewing on things, especially their water bottles or any plastic components to their cage, the best thing to do is to keep their interests elsewhere. The best way to do this is to lie a dime-a-dozen terrycloth(sp?) towel over the cage at night.

I was lucky enough to once find a naturally sterile, but suitably horny, young female to put in with my males. Those were the golden years for my colony, let me tell you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:14 pm 
Tourist

Labrat wrote:
a former rat breeder (they do most of the work themselves :wink: ) who has showered with his rats and occasionally has them down his pants.

This explains so much, only to raise so many more disturbing questions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:23 pm 
Local

Labrat wrote:

How can you say that ?!?!? Yes they are snob animals but thats just a fun game and shows the ultimate capability of love, how sophisticated can animal get if she knows how to flirt and tease ?!?!?!!? I think that while rats are interesting with their little hands and funny companions but you cant really properly cuddle with them because are too small and THEY DONT PURRRRR !! and are not cute and soft like cats or have different facial expressions and so on they dont even talk while cats talk a lot

Out of cats and dogs Im defenately a cat person, are neat and self sufficient and peaceful and stressfree, dogs are such hassle while I like dogs too but cats are more comfortable and cozy if they are taken care of, however anyone getting to breeding age and not taken care of or leaving her all alone while going to work and such can cause problems. I know my cousin who's cat went and made a poop on his bed just to show her anger of being too long time absent which is totally understandable(I found it amusing but he decided the cat has a mental problem and got rid of her), if you know you dont spend much time at home why take a cat at all to suffer there at home alone, at least get her or him a friend he or she can play with ya know ? Or live somewhere countryside where the cat has free access to go in and out of the house whenever wants to

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:46 am 
Addict

egets wrote:
Labrat wrote:

How can you say that ?!?!? Yes they are snob animals but thats just a fun game and shows the ultimate capability of love, how sophisticated can animal get if she knows how to flirt and tease ?!?!?!!? I think that while rats are interesting with their little hands and funny companions but you cant really properly cuddle with them because are too small and THEY DONT PURRRRR !! and are not cute and soft like cats or have different facial expressions and so on they dont even talk while cats talk a lot

Out of cats and dogs Im defenately a cat person, are neat and self sufficient and peaceful and stressfree, dogs are such hassle while I like dogs too but cats are more comfortable and cozy if they are taken care of, however anyone getting to breeding age and not taken care of or leaving her all alone while going to work and such can cause problems. I know my cousin who's cat went and made a poop on his bed just to show her anger of being too long time absent which is totally understandable(I found it amusing but he decided the cat has a mental problem and got rid of her), if you know you dont spend much time at home why take a cat at all to suffer there at home alone, at least get her or him a friend he or she can play with ya know ? Or live somewhere countryside where the cat has free access to go in and out of the house whenever wants to

Next time I see you...I shall kill your cat(s) and feed them to some cows.

I want my dog risen from the dead and/or a couple of rats.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:29 am 
Green Text

What kind of dog? Like one in a lab coat?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next