ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: 09/01/2006 "How about I pay you to help me with something instead?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:07 pm 
Local

Wow. Sarine is really...wow.

"I'm not THAT old you know..."

"Oh jon, you're so professional"

"Best use of a ball gag I've ever seen..."

Dammit, now Poe is just shoving this sexual subtext in our face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:13 pm 
Tourist

Heh ... All excellent answers on Sarine's part. It's almost as if she's found new coolness now she's apparently officially working solo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:17 pm 
Green Text

He's farther up than I thought he was.

I really like the look of amusement (fondness?) on Sarine's face. Also, it would be hilarious if Jon never shows up to his own death. Not as much as Sara backhanding Warrel, though.

Last edited by Kest on Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:19 pm 
Local

Is their any debate now that Sarine likes John as more then a meatsheild? I mean, fuck. Its not that hard to find a human tracker. Then again, it may be Jon's "Get the fuck away from me" vibe that keeps her inetersted. I bet not to many men kicked her to the curb after bedding her. Until John.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:59 pm 
Addict

Saring is Jon's john while Jon is taking a turn as the whore being pimped out.
This is an interesting turn of events.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:07 am 
Addict

His little dangling body is kind of cute in a way, especially with Sarine offering him a hand up. So much for machismo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:08 am 
n00b

Quote:
You're a profession, after all.

Obvious "I want to be a Jon when I grow up" here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:31 am 
Local

Rubber Band Man wrote:
Then again, it may be Jon's "Get the fuck away from me" vibe that keeps her inetersted. I bet not to many men kicked her to the curb after bedding her. Until John.

I think it only shows how mentally "fukd up" she is, I wonder what her problem really is but I hope God will give her strength to become more stable or something, after all she was not forinstance a victim of incest or anything or hasnt lived in a warzone as a child etc she is just like a bubble girl or something and maybe why she is so emotionally fragile then ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:13 am 
Expatriate

egets wrote:
Rubber Band Man wrote:
Then again, it may be Jon's "Get the fuck away from me" vibe that keeps her inetersted. I bet not to many men kicked her to the curb after bedding her. Until John.

I think it only shows how mentally "fukd up" she is, I wonder what her problem really is but I hope God will give her strength to become more stable or something, after all she was not forinstance a victim of incest or anything or hasnt lived in a warzone as a child etc she is just like a bubble girl or something and maybe why she is so emotionally fragile then ?

Almost all of her three thousand years were spent fighting in a pointless war that cost her her husband, probably many friends and/or family and, essentially, her daughter too. Plus that whole "races being wiped out" bit. All in all, I'd say she's held up a lot better than I would in her situation...especially if I was three thousand years old and my only alternative was to wander the globe.

I think she just needs someone to love. Or use a ball gag on, whatever works for her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:51 am 
Green Text

egets wrote:
I hope God

Which one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:14 am 
Addict

Rock wrote:
Heh ... All excellent answers on Sarine's part. It's almost as if she's found new coolness now she's apparently officially working solo.

Hmmm . . . are we sure? I mean, she's either gone brain dead from lipstick poisoning or she's deliberately picking the worst possible time to try to get on his good side and persuade him to help her.

Kind of doing a deliberate "meet-cute" and asserting her dominance at the same time. Whilst knowing she's got the charm to pull the move off.

I wonder how many different uses of a ball gag she learned cooped up in that city all those centuries?

"We are not going to die! And do you know why? Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die. And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and <i>polka will never die!</i>"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:46 am 
Addict

*takes closer look at panel 3 with Sarine hunched over Jon*

Um...correct me if I'm wrong, but is that not a sliver of her bountiful heaving bosoms peering over the panel border? I know she put on some new clothes after leaving Praenumblius Astu (I know I butchered it) but we haven't really seen them and my mind be a-workin'.

Edit: And yes, seeing how cute Sarine is in this panel coupled with her words warms the cockles of my heart, the blood to my groin and my Spidey-sense that she might go somewhere twisted...but I'm hoping not.

Oh..and Where the Fuck did Jon put the Gun? Up his ass?

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:43 am 
Addict

BandMan2K wrote:
Oh..and Where the Fuck did Jon put the Gun? Up his ass?

When we see him in the second panel, he is not in a stable position, so we can assume he just barely caught his fall with his right hand, and is swinging his left arm back to the catwalk. He hooks his left forearm over the edge of the catwalk, and only then lets go of the rifle. That's actually more practical then letting it go in mid-fall. In the last panel, the rifle is on the catwalk just out of sight to the right.

:-? BooT, IBCI (International Brotherhood of Comic Interpolators)

"We are not going to die! And do you know why? Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die. And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and <i>polka will never die!</i>"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:18 am 
Addict

I've been waiting for the brother sister showdown since before John and Sara had actually shown up in the comic, if John bails I'm gunna be pissed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:19 am 
Local

More and more, Sarine reminds me of a certain co-worker I have.

And yes, the co-worker is hot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:35 am 
Native

Jon still needs to kill this guy. I doubt his employers take kindly to "Oh! A Hot Elf paid me more to do another job. Sorry guys!" being used as an excuse. He's already on thin ice to begin with.

Politics is about saving your ass in this life; Religion is about saving your ass in the next. It's no wonder that the two are connected now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:01 am 
Green Text

His employers are trying to off him. He may not know this at the moment, but there might not really be anything he can do to get off the blacklist... so who gives a damn. He doesn't 'need' to kill shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:05 am 
Tourist

Also, he's giving off the vibe that he doesn't care too much for his profession. Or am I the only one who notices that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:25 am 
Tourist

"If you ask me...these sure the hell don't look like they're twenty-nine hundred."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:55 am 
Local

Heh, funny parallel...

You know, I really doubt Sarine is going to get Jon to come with her, Elf Boobies or no. I think she's going to have to blackmail him into this, which I can see happening very easy, since if Warrel and Sara are there, he's about to be way in over his head and is going to need help.

But really, why is Sarine so fugging cheerful? We haven't seen her this happy since... Well. Fuck. I don't think we HAVE seen her this happy ever, unless you count that five seconds when she zapped the cat. Maybe she likes to see people squirm and be a hair from death? Would explain her knowlage on ball gags...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next