ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:51 pm 
Ignore Me

Tossrock wrote:
I don't mind misspelling in general but that one in particular has gotten to be a pet peeve of mine. Too much time spent on Warcraft 3 boards.

Oh and have I told you how awesome your avatar is? Cause it's very awesome.

I don't mind mispelling words, mostly because I almost never do mispell words. Mispelling is only annoying when I'm trying to make an important point, and I mispell stuff in it. It's also annoying when I mispell the word I'm trying to make a point about.

Anywho, I think that Sarine can counter it just fine. And I doubt Jon would fight his sister.

If you can't get my joke, shame on you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:36 pm 
Local

Well, Little Miss Spell could be Sarine's new name, with her penchant for magic :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:03 pm 
Addict

Ylis wrote:
I'm figuring Warrel gets his ass handed to him, Jon gets his ass handed to him, and the remainder call it a draw.

The neat thing about the Dermis Fulva weapons is, you could hand someone his ass and he'd have time to recognize it before he died.

Jon's only used matial arts once (against Ian) but it looked like some of that cool minimalist technique from The Bourne Identity . If he's actually good enough to engage Sara, it could be a nifty fight.

"We are not going to die! And do you know why? Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die. And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and <i>polka will never die!</i>"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:06 pm 
Local

While he's got bullets and guns, I don't think his training would go up against Sara's very well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:25 pm 
n00b

It would if Sarine is capable of a Dispel (Time-fugue) Magic area-effect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:53 pm 
Addict

Eyeless Blond wrote:
It would if Sarine is capable of a Dispel (Time-fugue) Magic area-effect.

If she has a defence, it didn't stop Warrel from escaping her blast spell or Sara from zipping over to block Jon's escape. Possibly something shorter range and basically passive.

Beatzahellottamee . . .

"We are not going to die! And do you know why? Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die. And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and <i>polka will never die!</i>"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:47 pm 
Tourist

Uh, i don't know if anyone has paid close attention to Warrel's hastily healed shotgun wound, but are those bits of his fecking ribcage that we see there?

If they are, than yeah, Sarine has yet another reason to feel (over)confident. Especially if Warrel thinks that he can function very well after having a good chunk of his right kidney, large intestine, and quite possibly a bit of his lower-right lung blasted to shit...

While it's nice that the 'quickie-patch' that Warrel cast stopped the bleeding and stopped the pain, it sure as hell doesn't appear to have many obvious regenerative qualities, or there wouldn't be so much missing from his side. In my opinion, he'll probably succumb to his injuries partway through his fight with Sarine, simply because he was sloppy enough to think that he could take on a highly trained and experienced Elven combatant in his current condition.

Eagerly waiting to see how this ends 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:19 pm 
Expatriate

Anyone else thinking Sarine might be trying to piss him off enough that he decides he doesn't need the time magic after all, and tries to go at her straight melee? Either way, someone is about to get their asses handed to them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:12 am 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
Vass wrote:
Slamlander wrote:
... and we sttill have no clue which way Sara's going to go.

She's going to stick with the ensigerum. Why? Because there's no other major protagonist (besides Anita, who is more likely to star as a major opponent in the end sequences of ES) in the storyline to tie them into the central storyline. Much the same as how Sarine will survive because there's no other major elf character in the storyline to tie in the elven perspective.

I have my doubts. Sara can come in out of the cold and we still have Anita, Paul, and Warrel (if he lives). In fact, it'll give us more insight into the Ensigerum than we have now. Note that this sort of requires that Warrel survive this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:15 am 
Green Text

Slamlander wrote:
we still have Anita, Paul, and Warrel (if he lives)

Hey, don't forget Chris!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:26 pm 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
Oh yes, there is Chris! I forgot about him. Well then, Warrel is expendable.

Warrel's gonna die :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:04 pm 
Local

Slamlander wrote:
Oh yes, there is Chris! I forgot about him. Well then, Warrel is expendable.

In my own thread, no less! You Bastard!!!!1!

J/k

onion wrote:
Yup, round here we call this 'fishing for whores'...

Post subject: many times
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:56 pm 
Green Text

Slamlander wrote:

So you've said!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:33 pm 
Tourist

We all die sooner or later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:10 am 
Local

Except for Sarine. She's prolly going to get all mopey about this whole thing in 1000 years and angst it to whatever n00bs she's traveling with then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:46 am 
Tourist

If I recall right, for her "angsting it" and "riding it" are tied together closely.

Some "n00bs" 1000 years from now will never suspect how relevant history will become to their immediate want for pleasure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:30 am 
Tourist

Boss Out of Town wrote:
Ylis wrote:
I'm figuring Warrel gets his ass handed to him, Jon gets his ass handed to him, and the remainder call it a draw.

The neat thing about the Dermis Fulva weapons is, you could hand someone his ass and he'd have time to recognize it before he died.

Jon's only used matial arts once (against Ian) but it looked like some of that cool minimalist technique from The Bourne Identity . If he's actually good enough to engage Sara, it could be a nifty fight.

Well let's see: He's bigger and he's stronger. On the other hand she's probably technically better (due martial arts being much more central to the Ensigerum than to the Gewehr Wraiths). Ohh and she can use time magic to move 20 times as fast as he can.

Hmm.. I think I'm gonna go with Jon's assesment and say he's "Worn out hisfFucking relevance here", except possibly insofar he can occupy his sister for 2 seconds while Sarina cuts Warren into conveniently sized pieces.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:57 pm 
Tourist

Seems far more likely that Jon will throw his gun away. Talk to Sara yes. Fight Sara? Less likely. Let Sara kill him if that's what she wants? Possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:29 pm 
Local

I agree, its time for John to get crafty about running away, or something of the like... No way can he take Sara in a fight, more so if he doesn't want to hurt her.

Then again, I DID think the same thing about John-Warrel, and that ended with Jon having two more brusies, and Warrel one less organ.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:19 pm 
Addict

Rubber Band Man wrote:
I agree, its time for John to get crafty about running away, or something of the like... No way can he take Sara in a fight, more so if he doesn't want to hurt her.

Then again, I DID think the same thing about John-Warrel, and that ended with Jon having two more brusies, and Warrel one less organ.

As John Wayne said in The Shootist, "You may be younger, faster, and stronger but I'm still gonna kill ya."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next