ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: EN: Done With It All
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:54 pm 
Addict

Location: In front of the computer, doing things best left undescribed
How do I go about ordering it while the store is down, and when can I expect to receive my copy if I order it soon?

Impy Edit: Stickied because I get asked about this a lot, and this is seriously the most up-to-date information we have.
Impy Edit 2: De-Stickied again because I added an official update thread for this.

Pyro: Noun. Practicioner of the ancient and gentle arts of burning shit down and blowing shit up.

DNI'd by actor_au

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:14 pm 
Addict

We are no longer accepting pre-orders for DWIA. Once we have firm information to offer, we'll start taking pre-orders again, but I feel too horribly guilty about continuing to offer them when I don't know for sure when it'll be published, only that it eventually will. When I thought we'd be flooded with pre-orders, that was different, but in light of the situation now it can't continue. The people who pre-ordered so far are getting all kinds of special gifts with the book as our thank-you for their extreme patience, and are always free to contact me if there's any kind of issue.

Essentially, we are just too small a company to efficiently publish the book, so we've decided to look for a publisher for the book who has access to the bookstore market. I have a submission packet ready to send, with the exception of a few changes to work around information that I'm just not going to be able to get. Once that goes in, assuming it gets accepted quickly (which there's no reason it wouldn't, except that publishers are kinda slow by internet standards), it could be up to a year or even more before the book can be published and ready to ship. I'll do my best to speed it up, but that's really the most promising estimate... Christmas of 2007. It could be 2008, even, but I'm trying really hard to get it out faster than that.

I'm sorry guys... we drastically overestimated our capital situation, and there's just no way we can bring the book out any faster. All I can do is promise that it will definitely come out eventually.

-_-'

Last edited by Imp-Chan on Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:01 am 
Addict

*dies*

Pyro: Noun. Practicioner of the ancient and gentle arts of burning shit down and blowing shit up.

DNI'd by actor_au

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:40 am 
Addict

If it makes you feel better IM, we're about to auction a giant larger-than-life size banner of Jordan...

^-^'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:21 am 
Addict

Yeah, but who says I have the money for that? :-(

DNI'd by actor_au

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:08 pm 
n00b

I've updated address information in the store, but it still says that EN: Done With It All will ship to a place that I haven't lived at for over a year. Is there any way to update the shipping info on this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:12 pm 
Addict

There is no way to modify the shipping information on the order.

However, we will ship all DWIA orders to the customer address instead of the shipping address in order to stay current, so as long as you keep that up to date you should be fine.

We'll also announce it about three weeks before shipping, so everyone should have plenty of time to update their information and e-mail me if they have special shipping needs.

^-^'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:38 am 
n00b

Horray!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]