ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:48 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: 12-15-2006 Get Well Soon Poe!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:56 pm 
Local

I just wanted to say that we (the forum) appreciate the hard work you put into every single comic. Take as much time as you need to recharge those batteries and have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I for one will keep reading even if the updates do get a bit sporadic.

(Hell, I even look in at Ghastly's Ghastly Comic on occasion even thought Unka G hasn't updated in a long time:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:06 pm 
Local

Agreed. This wouldn't be the first comic I kept reading through the author's "sick-as-a-dog" hiatus, and it won't be the last either.

Post subject: LACKS DISCIPLINE
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:26 pm 
Green Text

Why are you sick on the holidays? That don't make a lick of sense. Tell your body to knock it off and have a good time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:33 pm 
Addict

Just on the offchance that he should take a turn for the worse, I would like the recite the agnostic's prayer.

Insofar as I may be heard by anything, which may or may not care what I say, I ask, if it matters, that you be forgiven for anything you may have done or failed to do which requires forgiveness. Conversely, if not forgiveness but something else may be required to ensure any possible benefit for which you may be eligible after the destruction of your body, I ask that this, whatever it may be, be granted or withheld, as the case may be, in such a manner as to insure your receiving said benefit. I ask this in my capacity as your elected intermediary between yourself and that which may not be yourself, but which may have an interest in the matter of your receiving as much as it is possible for you to receive of this thing, and which may in some way be influenced by this ceremony. Amen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:13 pm 
<Insert Witty Custom Title Here>

I can't believe I was able to follow any of that, much less understand the whole thing.

Also: Get well soon Poe!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:29 pm 
Expatriate

oh noes! Poe!

seriously your not allowed to die before you finish the sequel to EN

So cut that shit out.
This is your one warning. :argh:

FIGHT
SPELL
ITEM
FLEE <

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:16 pm 
Addict

Indeed. Don't die... or we will kill you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:00 pm 
Addict

Labrat wrote:
Indeed. Don't die... or we will kill you.

Don't forget the hauntings that will ensue. It's one thing to die, but to have your spirit haunted by our collective fanatic asses...that's something I'm sure he wouldn't want to deal with.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:29 pm 
Addict

Err... I think the guy already has some experience being haunted.
First of all, the man has issues. He has enough demons banging around inside his head to qualify as his own private circle of hell. Secondly, he owns a cat. Third, he has to not only deal with but also sleep with Impy. He has all the scariest parts of an anime/scifi convention gone bad jammed into his very own bed.

In fact, I think somebody has been spying on Poe and made a webcomic of his life.

Face it. Anything we can threaten him with just won't compare.
But I have come to the conclusion that somebody is cloning the brains of webcomic artists, putting each through a slightly different brand of torture, to see how it affects their art. Some sort of black-light prism of human suffering and angst.

Last edited by Labrat on Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:32 pm 
Addict

I'm not sure if I should be insulted or not.

I'm not that scary. Really.

Mostly.

^-^'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:43 pm 
Addict

No insult was intended, I assure you. But you are a very scary woman.
There is nothing wrong with being scary.

If squeegasmic fangirls had a goddess, you would be she.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:45 pm 
Addict

Okay, now I am insulted.

I curbed my inner fangirl before I even met Poe, and I worked damn hard at it. There's a difference between being a fan and taking it to extremes, and staying on the right side of that difference has always been a concern for me.

^-^'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:59 pm 
Addict

But, Impy, you fulfilled every fangirl's dream. You tied the knot with the object of your affection. Yeah, you had to lower your expectations a bit from Orlando Bloom... but you know what they say. Crazy in the head means crazy in the bed. And, unless you are willing to rob the grave with Christopher Walken, something I don't even want to imagine fangirls for, you aren't going to find anybody crazier than Poe.

Bah. All here are gathered from the stranger aspects of society. Those dead inside, those driven by mania for a select few shards of reality, pragmatists who play the weeping clowns, demons who delight in poking things just to see a reaction. Madmen, broken creatures, fools. Such things are we.

I see no fault in this. All we can do is play our part, however skewed, as best we can. A gnarled, twisted tree with a million scars is infinitely preferable to the sterile beauty of a diamond. You, goddess, bear a golden halo of scars and you bear them well.

Yes, yes. The smiting should come any second now. Any second.
*holds up lightning rod*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:01 am 
Native

Labrat wrote:
unless you are willing to rob the grave with Christopher Walken, something I don't even want to imagine fangirls for, you aren't going to find anybody crazier than Poe.

...I can kill you with my mind...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]