ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:46 pm 
Addict

His mind is elsewhere and she might very well have had that cough all her life. You tend to overlook that which you are eternally exposed to. And lets not forget that he has has this obscene amount of power for only a few days and its implications have not fully sunk in yet. And he might not know precisely how to fix her up yet without studying her and his own magic for a while... at least unless he wants to accidentally rip her ribcage out through her anus. All are possibilities.

Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:15 am 
Native

Believe wrote:
Despite this I keep wondering why he hasn't helped that girl with her horrendous cough.

I still think he just did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:04 am 
Local

Or he's in the middle of doing so.

Although that ribcage-anus thing Labrat mentioned might be interesting to watch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:37 am 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
The Bookies wrote:
* Odds on that spell being a healing spell are fast approaching unity. No bets are being taken because the bookies don't play derivatives.
* New odds of Ian exploding anything after the healing are now at 140:1
* Side bet - Meji actually showing some tender care, 50:1
* Side bet - Riley being changed to either a full male or a full female by the healing spell, 65:1
* Side bet - Riley getting pissed-off about the 'cure' 5:1
* All bets on the Labrat's scenario 10,000:1

Geez, they'll take bets an just about anything :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:47 am 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
Labrat wrote:
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

Actually, I saw some of them headed for the beach. The ones here in the Alps are pissed-off because it isn't even cold enough to run the snow cannons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:36 am 
Tourist

Man that's flashy for a healing spell. Stereotypically they're a nice warm glow and not flashing scythes of light. Ian could be attempting surgery with a jack-hammer.

Then again leaking diety juice could just make you flashy. Maybe everything Ian does is flashier now. Like having your own theme song when walking, or explosions of light when you eat (or... )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:31 pm 
n00b

Everyone seems to be ignoring the possibility that he's transforming them into copies of his dead family.

Mutant zombie copies, of course.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:44 pm 
Local

Quote:
Then again leaking deity juice could just make you flashy. Maybe everything Ian does is flashier now. Like having your own theme song when walking, or explosions of light when you eat (or... )

Remember that Episode of Family Guy where Peter had his own theme music... if I'm remembering right that episode ended with him being a half boned zombie reconstructed from parts of his family... it was touching in a totally creepy, totally hilarious way...

Anywho... Can't wait to see how this all plays out.

*Cough*

I have a cold...
That's my excuse...[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:47 pm 
Local

grellnak wrote:
Everyone seems to be ignoring the possibility that he's transforming them into copies of his dead family.

We're not ignoring that possibility. We just don't want to give Poe any more weird ideas. Believe me, he's got enough material there to keep going for a long, long time.

Damn it. You said Transform, which is making me think of that heavy metal theme song from the original Transformers TV show...
TRANSFORMERS!
ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!

Gaah! Make the madness stop!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:26 pm 
Expatriate

Gambit3le wrote:
grellnak wrote:

We're not ignoring that possibility. We just don't want to give Poe any more weird ideas. Believe me, he's got enough material there to keep going for a long, long time.

Damn it. You said Transform, which is making me think of that heavy metal theme song from the original Transformers TV show...
TRANSFORMERS!
ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!

Gaah! Make the madness stop!

Light our darkest hour.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:44 pm 
Expatriate

What is this Lunar people keep referring to? and if its a webcomic whats the URL please.

As for what Ian's doing perhaps he was just waving vagulely in a shut up and let me grieve way but is about to accidently extract several vital organs through not knowing his own power. Of course that would really make him blow up "I got all this power and not only couldn't I save my family but I just killed one of my oldest friends......ARRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:44 am 
Local

They're probably talking about the video game series.

I say "probaby" because I haven't played them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:54 am 
Expatriate

We are, in fact, talking about the game series. Damn I wish I could get my hands on another copy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:57 am 
Local

grellnak wrote:

What possibility?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2