ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: What's the Deal with International Shipping?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:49 pm 
Addict

I've gotten a lot of questions about whether or not we plan to resume shipping internationally at some point...

The answer is an emphatic yes.

You see, we've been working on implementing a whole range of new shipping options, both international and domestic, which will significantly cut your cost for shipping. I've written up the options, and we've put in modules to allow them, there's just one problem... we can't seem to get them to work.

In fact, that's the reason the store has been closed for so long... we've been testing and troubleshooting and just plain working our behinds off on getting these shipping options working. They still don't work. So, we decided to go ahead and open the store up again, and then put in new shipping options as we get them working. Our #1 priority is a per-item rate for international orders, and I have high hopes it'll be working smoothly soon.

Thanks for your continued support and patience.

^-^'

Edit: Hey wow, it's all working now so this post is totally unnecessary. Made it normal so it can slide down the page.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]