ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: 01/08/07 Second Verse same as the First
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:10 pm 
Addict

At least now he's done doing whatever the hell he was planning on doing to her, now we just need to see if she gets up and is healed, grew a cock, a combination of the two or something else that would be great for sexxors.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:21 pm 
Addict

:-x :-x If she's still breathing, that is. Looks pretty nasty.

"We are not going to die! And do you know why? Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die. And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and <i>polka will never die!</i>"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:52 pm 
Tourist

Just because he's finished doesn't mean he's done.

That's the thing about Ultimate Cosmic Power(tm); sometimes you miss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:29 am 
Expatriate

Leah doesn't look too good. The excess magical energy and/or smoke still streaming off her doesn't seem to be a good sign, either. I'm starting to think the 'misfire of cosmic proportions' theories have more credibility than I had previously assumed... she does look rather baked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:25 am 
Local

The same could be said about a rocket launch... but the rather fragile payload does usually get up there in one piece anyway.

Rather, it gets there not in spite of, but because of all the energy and 'smoke'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:28 am 
Tourist

yeah but it'd be rather pointless storywise to be killing Leah now.

At the moment, my money is on painful heal that turns out to be Bad but in some subtle and devious way(e.g., true elf, immortal but Riley isn't) ... unless this is the goddess doing stuff on her own (e.g., jumping ship to a new body or otherwise randomly taking posession just for the hell of it...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:40 am 
Addict

wrog wrote:
... unless this is the goddess doing stuff on her own (e.g., jumping ship to a new body or otherwise randomly taking posession just for the hell of it...)

Well there's an idea I haven't heard of or seen on the Bookie sheets. Where's the odds on this?

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:05 am 
n00b

BandMan2K wrote:
wrog wrote:
... unless this is the goddess doing stuff on her own (e.g., jumping ship to a new body or otherwise randomly taking posession just for the hell of it...)

Well there's an idea I haven't heard of or seen on the Bookie sheets. Where's the odds on this?

My own ods on it are a good 10:1 on the scale of 20? Meaning a good 50% chance, knowing some of Poe's random acts in this so far. ^.^ True, too, that it would be pointless to kill off a new character that just entered the story, but with how melo-dramatic people can be, he could be killing her just to spite the fact that she didnt do anything, in Ian's eyes that is... But, if that, he'd be killing Riley, too? so, my vote goes to painful heal and/or body hopping...

"You mind-wiped him? No fair, what about me? I was the one who was nearly catatonic with terror from the sight of a hairless monkey and a not so hairless monkey smashing their crotches together and groaning!" ~Ellis, Errant Story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:08 am 
n00b

BandMan2K wrote:
wrog wrote:

My own ods on it are a good 10:1 on the scale of 20? Meaning a good 50% chance, knowing some of Poe's random acts in this so far. ^.^ True, too, that it would be pointless to kill off a new character that just entered the story, but with how melo-dramatic people can be, he could be killing her just to spite the fact that she didnt do anything, in Ian's eyes that is... But, if that, he'd be killing Riley, too? so, my vote goes to painful heal and/or body hopping...

"You mind-wiped him? No fair, what about me? I was the one who was nearly catatonic with terror from the sight of a hairless monkey and a not so hairless monkey smashing their crotches together and groaning!" ~Ellis, Errant Story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:17 am 
Green Text

Uh oh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:18 am 
n00b

Kestenvarn wrote:
Uh oh.

Nani?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:37 am 
Addict

Damien, welcome to the board.

Please stop double-posting. I've deleted the second gratuitous post, but that messes with the veracity of the board so I'd appreciate it if I don't have to do that again.

^-^'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:38 am 
Green Text

Imp-Chan wrote:
Please stop double-posting. I've deleted the second gratuitous post, but that messes with the veracity of the board so I'd appreciate it if I don't have to do that again.

Did he do it elsewhere? The double in this thread is still there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:49 am 
Local

I recall Impy stating to us once that Leah and Riley were just a bit of a sidestory, not really part of the whole shebang. Do I mis-recall that information?

EDIT: Went searching and here is what I found:

Imp-Chan wrote:
Actually, I think that one implied line is the ONLY mention of Riley's unusual equipment in the entire story, so I imagine it shouldn't be a bar to mainstream publication. It's not like there aren't an awful lot of people out there in the real world with somewhat confusing genders or sexualities, and Riley's isn't really relevant to the plot except in that it is yet another example of the genetic discrepancies found in half elves. I think the fact that she looks like a girl and has a girlfriend is more likely to get people riled up.

But even if it's a problem, it'd be appearing in Volume Four... I think by that point the publisher can safely shrinkwrap it and stick a mature content label on it and no one will care.

^-^'

And I found it here: http://forums.kyhm.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... &&start=20

If that's the case, I really doubt the body hopping.

If I'm wrong, then maybe Anilis could take over Leah, which I'm guessing constitutes Automatic Heal. Who knows? Maybe he just wanted to rip her clothes off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:43 am 
Addict

bellofthedamned wrote:
If I'm wrong, then maybe Anilis could take over Leah, which I'm guessing constitutes Automatic Heal. Who knows? Maybe he just wanted to rip her clothes off.

After all, she has her own rifle. In Wisconsin, that's considered foreplay by default.

"We are not going to die! And do you know why? Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die. And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and <i>polka will never die!</i>"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:47 am 
Tourist

I don't think anyone would trust a cleric whos healing spells entail writhing pain and beams of light shooting out their eyes and mouth.

Oh, and nipple conundrum solved with the first pannel there... I think

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:59 am 
Expatriate

Wait Riley's a half elf?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:11 am 
Native

Boss Out of Town wrote:
bellofthedamned wrote:

After all, she has her own rifle. In Wisconsin, that's considered foreplay by default.

Texas too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:26 am 
Addict

Location: Nyon, CH, near Geneve, on the shores of the Lac Leman. The heart of Suisse Romande.
Senko wrote:
Wait Riley's a half elf?

Duh! Your assignment, should you chose to accept it, is to go back and read every page from the begining.

The Bookies wrote:
* Odds on that spell being a healing spell are at unity 1:1. That just looked too painful to be anything else. Remember, medicine is supposed to hurt and taste bad. :-o :-?
* New odds of Ian exploding anything after the healing are now at 5300:1
* Side bet - Meji actually showing some tender care, 10:1
* Side bet - Riley being changed to either a full male or a full female by the healing spell, 5200:1
* Side bet - Riley getting pissed-off about the 'cure' 2:1
* Anilis having jumped ship; zip to none but the bookies will gladly take your money anyway and even thank you for it :wink: .
All quoted odds are against the stated action. :-3

Labrat is off the charts again <sigh> it looks like Boss was right Lottsa steamy healing stuff there. Wouldn't mind a better boob shot though.

Ach! The scumbags are hanging out late today. Switzerland has rain in January. This is unnatural! We should have six inches of show out there. The Bookies are taking side bets on whether or not we'll have weather and if we are going to have any snow this winter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:20 am 
Local

This comic doesn't speed the plot along very much. I think Poe only needed one frame to convey the meaning. Now we have to wait for Ian's explanation.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next