ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Asshole...or not asshole...that is the question
He becomes Assmaster again 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
He keeps trying to be good...like the one legged man who never quits the ass kicking contest 69%  69%  [ 9 ]
He proposes to the girl in order to keep the Mike infestation to a localized vicinity 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 13
 Post subject: Will Mike Slip back into full assholedom now?(poll)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:42 pm 
Native

since he was on a roll and becoming bearable, when things start to go comepletely apeshit for him, will he resort to his "ass mode" and start aleinating everyone around him, which will inspire a peejee-tervention to snap him out of his downward spiral?
Stay tuned...
Same Positive time
Same Positive station

Blue Sun Missile
'tooned in

edit:
the next step on his way to assholedom again will be him bringing up the option of abortion and having the girl rip him a new one.

Grimmstadamus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:55 pm 
Local

Blue Sun Missile wrote:
the next step on his way to assholedom again will be him bringing up the option of abortion and having the girl rip him a new one.

As if Tamara weren't pissed off enough already, Mike probably would try to take that route. It's not territory the comic hasn't touched on before, hell it started off that way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:34 pm 
Tourist

We need to take in mind the motive though. If his motive is "this pregnancy is making her miserable, I gotta do something" then he is an idiot. If his motive is "I don't wnana take care of this kid, I gotta do something" then he is a jerk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:00 pm 
Tourist

Mike's getting awfully close to assholedome right now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:28 am 
Local

Wait a minute. If I got some girl pregnant, *ID* advise her to get an abortion, too. Id argue that neither of us wanted to or was ready to take care of the kid, that any kid with me as a father was all but doomed already, and that we couldn't possibly give it the life and family environment it deserves.

That's not selfish, that's common sense. There are too many unwanted kids in the world born to unprepared parents as it is. It's so common it's become almost cliche, two teenagers having unprotected sex and then giving birth to a spawn that's destined to become a fuckup because his parents are such a crappy influence. Sure, you're 19 and have no qualifications and work minimum wage- it's the PERFECT time to be raising a family!

Anyway, just playing devils advocate. Advising her to get an abortion is in no way assholedom, regardless of motive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:20 pm 
Local

People should've waited for the 03/25/06 strip before voting for anything other than Mike reverting back into an asshole. I didn't think he'd revert back into anything, he's just being himself again.

So much for optimism.