ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: PSYCHOTIC STAR WARS FUCKFEST
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:45 pm 
Offline
Spawn of Kyhm and D
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 4498
Location: Australia
http://home.att.net/~arcopitcairn/pswf.htm

This is all by Arco. He is the FUCKING MAN.


PSYCHOTIC STAR WARS FUCKFEST





(THIS IS JUST A LITTLE GIFT TO ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO LOVED PSYCHOTIC JEDI FUCKFEST: RETOUCH. ENJOY. AND AS FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO DIDN’T LIKE IT; YOU CAN LICK MY LEFT NUT, CAUSE YOU’RE NOT WORTHY TO LICK THE RIGHT ONE. THAT’S THE GOOD ONE.)







After the Battle of Endor, a select group of rebels retired to the main Ewok hut, or ‘Menduuthu’, to engage in some hot and slick fuckery.



As you all know, Chewbacca the Wookiee is a native of the planet Wook (Widely known as the Space Ape World), and like all Wookiees, he has a huge Redbone. It’s much like a dog dick, wet and smelly, springing forth from the matted folds of fur between Chewbacca’s legs.

And that Redbone, Chewie’s massive cock, was being serviced like no other cock had been serviced before.

Han Solo was the first to get naked, and the first to sample the Redbone. The smuggler’s mouth was open wide and hard at work on Chewie’s throbbing and veiny cock. He choked on it and thick strands of drool dripped down his chin. Han beat his own dick furiously while he gorged himself on Redbone.

“Suck it bitch,” moaned Chewbacca, “love that meat up real fuckin’ good.”



Leia writhed on a mound of furs as Luke peeled her clothes from her tingling body. A group of Ewoks stood around them, voyeuristically rubbing their flea-bitten little crotches. Luke gasped at the sight of his sister’s wet and inviting bush and he could wait no longer. His mouth became a magnet, attaching itself Leia’s moist labial folds. He milked her raw, dripping slit with his vacuum-like mouth, slurping her juices with mad, incestuous abandon. She ground her hips rhythmically into her brother’s face, making her head swim with pleasure.

The Ewoks, no longer satisfied watching, joined in with the sibling shenanigans. A female Ewok moaned and lowered her teddy bear-like body down upon Leia’s face, rubbing her stinking animal snatch wetly into the Princess’ greedy spit flecked mouth. Leia happily sucked the rank drippings from the Ewok’s rat fuck pussy.

A couple of faggoty Ewoks (Dicket and Suckit) relieved Luke of his pants and went to work on the Jedi’s nether regions.

Dicket tenderly licked and sucked Luke’s swinging hairy nut sack while Suckit went to work on Luke’s tight asshole, offering up a sweet and slow rim job. Both Ewok’s furry little hands jerked his stiff and dribbling fuckstick, while Luke plumbed his sister’s vaginal depths with his fingers and tongue.



Lando was sad. He didn’t have a fuck buddy. He’d tried to get at the Redbone, that huge wet cock that made his mouth water, but Han would have none of it. The smuggler pulled his mouth away from Chewie’s glorious prick just long enough to say: “Back off man! This cock is mine, snotty end and all!”

Lando tried to lick Han’s asshole, but Han kept smacking him away. Lando also didn’t feel comfortable intruding upon Luke and Leia’s forbidden gobbling, so he just sat in a corner of the hut with his pants around his ankles, softly crying, trying to jerk his flaccid cock to erection. The rejection hurt him to his soul, hurting like a thing that hurt really really bad.

Just then, Wicket came out of nowhere like some fuckin’ ninja or something and smacked Lando right in the greasy afro with a big rock, sending the chimp-like space hero drifting into unconsciousness.

Wicket had been watching Lando all night. Wicket himself had big flapping nigger lips just like Lando, and the Ewok felt an instant and insane attraction. But Lando was a tease, like all the rest of them, dressing like a whore in those tight pants, showing Wicket the sweet bulge that could never be his. Wicket would show that prick-tease a thing or two, oh yes, Wicket would have sweet satisfaction.

But not fucking. Oh no, the Lando bitch did not deserve Wicket’s hot lovin’. That tease deserved only humiliation and death.

Wicket turned Lando over on his back and poised himself, squatting over Lando’s open mouth. The Ewok grunted and filled the spacenigger’s face and mouth with hot and steaming globs of chunk-filled and black liquid shit. On and on, Wicket’s tiny asshole strained and spasmed, producing impossible amounts of thick, gushing shit. The sliding and bubbling mound of shit itself was full of used berries and half-digested insects, not to mention fistfuls of slimy and squirming worms that swam their way into Lando’s throat and nose, filling his Negroid body with oily filth. And still the Ewok shit came forth from Wicket, glob after glob of soft serve ice cream-like ass-loaf, piling high and obscuring the now suffocated Lando’s face from view. Finally, after a seeming eternity of defecation, Wicket shot one last greasy fart and stepped away.

Death, widely regarded as the most potent aphrodisiac, had hardened Lando’s black dick to monstrous proportions. Wicket knelt down between the sci-fi spearchucker’s twitching legs and nonchalantly took both hairy black balls in his little mouth. He bit them off, deflating Lando’s nut sack and leaving a bloody hole instead. Wicket chewed the balls, savoring the unshot cum and blood that ran freely from his mouth.

Then he turned slowly, bloodlust in his bugging eyes, eyes that told of barely controlled insanity and secrets from beyond the realm of the just. And with his eyes smoldering, a conduit straight to his black and twisted soul, Wicket realized something as he gazed at the fornicating rebels: They were all teases. He felt it was up to him to give those conceited and holier-than-thou bastards the old What For. Yes, Wicket would show them all!



Chewbacca, on his knees, had deliciously and bloodily penetrated Han’s stretched out manhole. Inch by glorious inch, the Dog-like Redbone searched the recesses of Han’s inner workings. Chewie growled and roared as he thrust his giant cock into Han again and again, causing the man to cry out in pleasure and pain.

“Give it to me Chewie,” Han screeched, “uh-huh, uh-huh!”

“Call me Billy Daddy,” roared Chewbacca, “Call me Billy!”

“Oh sweet Billy, fuck your daddy Billy! Show daddy Redbone Billy!”

“Merry Christmas Daddy,” screamed Chewbacca, and he filled Han’s ass with a gallon of Wookiee spew, a veritable cum enema of lust.

As Chewie fell back, spent, Han squeezed spurts of the Wookiee’s cum from his full ass into his cupped hands. He lapped the alien sperm from his palms, a wild look in his eyes.

As Han ingested handfuls of Chewie’s cum, Wicket grabbed one of the Imperial Blaster Rifles that had been captured in the Battle and aimed it at the still-hard Redbone. Chewie lay on his back, unaware that his massive cock was in perilous danger.

Wicket pulled the trigger, the blast separating Redbone from Chewie’s prone form. The severed prick seemed to hang in the air for a moment before flopping meatily on the hut floor, growing flaccid from the forced detachment.

Chewie sat up and screamed, “Someone’s shot my dick off, eiiieeeeee!” and was then gifted with a blaster bolt through his brain. Wicket laughed as Chewbacca fell dead.

“Redbone, NO!” Han screamed through a mouthful of shit and Wookiee sperm from his belching asshole, “It cannot be!” He scampered to the severed member and cradled it in his arms as he cried “Merry Christmas Daddy”, over and over again.

Wicket shot Han through the chest, leaving a sizzling hole. Han slumped on his back, still holding Chewie’s dick, protecting it from the bad people. Han’s own cock, hard in the dying, spewed a solid stream of hot, yellow deathpiss straight in the air. The stream splashed down in Han’s own dying face. Drowning in his own piss, dying from his chest wound, Han Solo smiled and gargled his last words through a mouthful of his last urination, they were: “Thank you Daddy, oh sweet Jesus, thank you Daddy….”

Wicket came then, just a little, and a tear came to his eye. It was beautiful man, just fuckin’ beautiful.



All the other Ewoks who had been watching now gathered around the corpses of Han and Chewbacca to taste of their sweet flesh. They watched Wicket hungrily, to see what he’d do next.



Luke and Leia noticed none of this, so concerned were they with their incestuous and sweaty swine-like rutting, nothing else existed for them. Luke pushed the female Ewok off Leia’s face and kissed his sister’s pussy slicked mouth. He pulled himself free from Dicket and Suckit, the filthy homo Ewoks, and he mounted his willing sister, forcing his straining cock deep inside her. Luke laid on her, becoming one with her, sucking her tongue as he fucked her.

“I hope you get pregnant Leia,” Luke whispered breathlessly into her ear.

“Oh yes Luke,” she sighed as she licked his face, “I want to have your abortions.”

“Oh no Sister,” Luke whispered, “no abortions. A family of retards. A gaggle of mongoloid children we can molest and rape at will. How’s that sound, you nasty bitch?”

Leia could see it in her mind, the little slack-jawed faces, their deformed children, sucking daddy’s cock, fisting mommy’s cunt, forever fucking drowning in juices babies fucking forever!

“Oh god yes,” Leia moaned, “Do it brother, do it! Fill me with your dark seed!”

A future full of incest and pedophilia ripping through their brains, the siblings failed to notice a small furry hand grasp Luke’s lightsaber. As Wicket giggled, the other Ewoks backed away.

Wicket ignited the lightsaber and a blue arc slashed through the air, tearing Luke’s head from his thrusting body. Luke’s smoking neckhole gushed a fountain of gore into Leia’s face. Deathpuke blew reflexively from Luke’s exposed and open throat-hole and deathshit spewed from his dying ass as he filled his screaming sister’s cunt with deathcum. Cum, used food, bloody gore, and shit continued to flow violently from his body as he fell backwards, corpse twitching, a sprinkler of bodily fluids.

Before Leia could react, or even wipe her brother’s various liquids from her crying face, her arms and legs were held fast by growling, horny, and homicidal Ewoks. They spread-eagled her, laying her bare, helpless before Wicket, the God of The Death Feast.

“No,” Leia said dazedly, “no mongoloid children to molest.”

“Chub Chub,” Wicket said lovingly, and he splayed Leia open from tits to cunt with Luke’s lightsaber. Her abdomen burst like a water balloon filled with chum, intestines coiling free and swirling slickly, organs floating to the surface of her churning and open chest cavity. Wicket threw the saber away and gorged himself on the bloody river gushing from Leia’s pussy, filling his little gut to sloshing at the vaginal fountain of pumping gore.

Leia tried to scream but her lungs, as well as her other internal organs, were pulled violently from her body and devoured by the lustful Ewoks. The Ewoks descended on Leia as she lay dying, fucking any hole, natural or unnatural, they could find, and ripped handfuls of her flesh to sate their ravenous desires at the same time. Wicket fucked her dying cunt, cumming in the blood. Her fingers and toes were forced into Ewok asses and pussies and her eyes were ripped from her skull and eaten, the sockets fucked.



The cream spurting and blood soaked orgiastic miasma continued long after Leia finally died. The corpses of all the rebels were eaten, fucked, and eaten some more until the whole tribe was sated and the forest floor below the Menduuthu hut ran wet with cum and gore and bile.



In the midst of the revelry, none of the Ewoks noticed that Redbone, somehow and impossibly, took on a life of it’s own and squirmed away. Ho, see the magical prick dance through the shadows, leaving a snail trail of blood in its wake. Watch the meaty severed cock jump from tree to tree, branch to branch, looking for the instrument of its revenge upon the offending Ewoks.

What is that? The magical living dick has found a host?

On the top of a still-smoking funeral pyre, Redbone found a mostly melted armored form. The strange cock forced its way into the charred corpse, through scorched flesh and burned out circuitry. Once inside the body, Redbone shot forth wiry tendrils of hot dickmeat that permeated and magically revived the smoking corpse.

And it rose from the ashes, a Vader zombie, one human eye staring from blackness, half melted and capeless, its helmet fused forever to the seared human head, imbued with unknown and otherworldly strength via Chewbacca’s magical cock that was too sweet to die. That wonderful red penis, once a bringer of love and hot sexy joy, was now joined forever with the twisted and black corpse, a benign prick no more. No, now this conglomeration of Wookiee wiener and Imperial technology would stalk the forests of Endor forever, endlessly searching for victims to feed its malignant and seething vengeance. A terror known from that day forward as Redbone Vader, Scourge of Endor!





(THIS ONE’S FOR YOU DADDY! MERRY CHRISTMAS DADDY!)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:09 pm 
Offline
PostWhorePornStar
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 20, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 6793
Location: OI!
OO

Sweet baby J!

-Kitty

_________________
No. Antidisestablishmentarianism. Enigma. Muraena. Pundit. Malaise. Clusterfuck. Hootenanny.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:14 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:13 am
Posts: 1593
Location: Gone, gone, totally gone.
....Ezzy, we need to talk.

_________________
"The three most deplorable things in the world: The spoiling of fine youths through false education, the degradation of fine paintings through vulgar admiration, and the utter waste of fine tea through incompetent manipulation." -Lichihlai


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:19 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:43 pm
Posts: 1096
[21:42] <Ezelek> I am going to go make a topic. And just dump the entire thing into it.
[21:43] <Ezelek> http://home.att.net/~arcopitcairn/IMPERIOUS.htm
[21:43] <Thinman> Just for this, Australia is getting listed as part of THE AXIS OF EVIL
[21:44] <Ezelek> Your own weapons, turned back on you!
[21:46] * PsycoJes has quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[21:47] * PsycoJes (b@65-37-83-89.nrp2feld.roc.ny.frontiernet.net) has joined #en
[21:49] * Drakken has quit (Ping timeout)
[21:51] * Impy has quit (Ping timeout)
[21:51] <Ezelek> One by one, they all fall.
[21:51] <Pen> :o

_________________
Always watching, ever vigilant


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:41 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2950
Location: Thursday
“Oh no Sister,” Luke whispered, “no abortions. A family of retards. A gaggle of mongoloid children we can molest and rape at will. How’s that sound, you nasty bitch?”

...

...

...

I...

...

...it just...

...

Yeah, I'm going to go now. I think my brain needs a deep cleaning.

_________________
"Sigh... we were all such bright, happy go-lucky, optimistic kids back then... what the fuck happen?" -Michael Poe
The artist formerly known as BiShouNenKaMi.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:44 pm 
Offline
PostWhorePornStar
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 5:00 pm
Posts: 7672
Location: Tallahassee, FL
I thought this was a necro at first. Great work, lads.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:37 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:30 pm
Posts: 4330
Location: Not a hellish, Onionian future...
Always thought that Leia needed to be fucked right in the headsnails... but this is better. In the gayest possible way.

A little piece of me just died.

_________________
actor_au wrote:
Labrat's friends can't run away, as they are only the skins of the people he's drowned in his own semen, carefully stitched together and stuffed with cooking chocolate.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:08 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2950
Location: Thursday
Labrat wrote:
A little piece of me just died.


And was promptly raped by a gang of ravenous eroticized Ewoks.

_________________
"Sigh... we were all such bright, happy go-lucky, optimistic kids back then... what the fuck happen?" -Michael Poe
The artist formerly known as BiShouNenKaMi.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:10 pm 
Offline
Spawn of Kyhm and D
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 4498
Location: Australia
You all read Psychotic Jedi Fuckfest, right? Or do I need to post that too?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:10 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 6:38 pm
Posts: 3148
Location: Gay bar at the end of the universe
Well I came.

I've just spent all day ready Kant, this far excedes his work in its layers of complexity and profound asserations about the nature of morality. hehe wookie cock


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:00 am 
Offline
Native
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 647
Location: Deins Drawers
At some point during the story I got a hardon.

I need to kill myself now.

_________________
RMG wrote:
Orks are green and the Soviet flag is red.


Arms too short to box with God.
Initiated by Themadthinker


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:07 am 
Offline
Native
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 5:02 pm
Posts: 782
Location: The shadows of the inbetween places
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php?date=2005-02-11

Because that story reminded me of this.

_________________
Mina: I am not a "Fashion-blind mudpuppy," and you WILL "eat your words face first."
Random Sidhe: Yes, O she of the wiggly fingers. May I use salt and pepper?
Aidan: Thaumaquoteology. The ritual use of air quotes for mind control...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:41 am 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2822
Location: Oregon
Soooo glad there are replies to this thread.
Means I can skip over the mental assault Ezzy is once again providing. :D

_________________
Initiated by P51mus

Find me on Steam or Skype (Spiketail, OR, USA). Helps if you identify yourself. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:07 am 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2950
Location: Thursday
spiketail wrote:
Soooo glad there are replies to this thread.
Means I can skip over the mental assault Ezzy is once again providing. :D


Oh yeah?

Ezelek wrote:
http://home.att.net/~arcopitcairn/pswf.htm

This is all by Arco. He is the FUCKING MAN.


PSYCHOTIC STAR WARS FUCKFEST





(THIS IS JUST A LITTLE GIFT TO ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO LOVED PSYCHOTIC JEDI FUCKFEST: RETOUCH. ENJOY. AND AS FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO DIDN’T LIKE IT; YOU CAN LICK MY LEFT NUT, CAUSE YOU’RE NOT WORTHY TO LICK THE RIGHT ONE. THAT’S THE GOOD ONE.)







After the Battle of Endor, a select group of rebels retired to the main Ewok hut, or ‘Menduuthu’, to engage in some hot and slick fuckery.



As you all know, Chewbacca the Wookiee is a native of the planet Wook (Widely known as the Space Ape World), and like all Wookiees, he has a huge Redbone. It’s much like a dog dick, wet and smelly, springing forth from the matted folds of fur between Chewbacca’s legs.

And that Redbone, Chewie’s massive cock, was being serviced like no other cock had been serviced before.

Han Solo was the first to get naked, and the first to sample the Redbone. The smuggler’s mouth was open wide and hard at work on Chewie’s throbbing and veiny cock. He choked on it and thick strands of drool dripped down his chin. Han beat his own dick furiously while he gorged himself on Redbone.

“Suck it bitch,” moaned Chewbacca, “love that meat up real fuckin’ good.”



Leia writhed on a mound of furs as Luke peeled her clothes from her tingling body. A group of Ewoks stood around them, voyeuristically rubbing their flea-bitten little crotches. Luke gasped at the sight of his sister’s wet and inviting bush and he could wait no longer. His mouth became a magnet, attaching itself Leia’s moist labial folds. He milked her raw, dripping slit with his vacuum-like mouth, slurping her juices with mad, incestuous abandon. She ground her hips rhythmically into her brother’s face, making her head swim with pleasure.

The Ewoks, no longer satisfied watching, joined in with the sibling shenanigans. A female Ewok moaned and lowered her teddy bear-like body down upon Leia’s face, rubbing her stinking animal snatch wetly into the Princess’ greedy spit flecked mouth. Leia happily sucked the rank drippings from the Ewok’s rat fuck pussy.

A couple of faggoty Ewoks (Dicket and Suckit) relieved Luke of his pants and went to work on the Jedi’s nether regions.

Dicket tenderly licked and sucked Luke’s swinging hairy nut sack while Suckit went to work on Luke’s tight asshole, offering up a sweet and slow rim job. Both Ewok’s furry little hands jerked his stiff and dribbling fuckstick, while Luke plumbed his sister’s vaginal depths with his fingers and tongue.



Lando was sad. He didn’t have a fuck buddy. He’d tried to get at the Redbone, that huge wet cock that made his mouth water, but Han would have none of it. The smuggler pulled his mouth away from Chewie’s glorious prick just long enough to say: “Back off man! This cock is mine, snotty end and all!”

Lando tried to lick Han’s asshole, but Han kept smacking him away. Lando also didn’t feel comfortable intruding upon Luke and Leia’s forbidden gobbling, so he just sat in a corner of the hut with his pants around his ankles, softly crying, trying to jerk his flaccid cock to erection. The rejection hurt him to his soul, hurting like a thing that hurt really really bad.

Just then, Wicket came out of nowhere like some fuckin’ ninja or something and smacked Lando right in the greasy afro with a big rock, sending the chimp-like space hero drifting into unconsciousness.

Wicket had been watching Lando all night. Wicket himself had big flapping nigger lips just like Lando, and the Ewok felt an instant and insane attraction. But Lando was a tease, like all the rest of them, dressing like a whore in those tight pants, showing Wicket the sweet bulge that could never be his. Wicket would show that prick-tease a thing or two, oh yes, Wicket would have sweet satisfaction.

But not fucking. Oh no, the Lando bitch did not deserve Wicket’s hot lovin’. That tease deserved only humiliation and death.

Wicket turned Lando over on his back and poised himself, squatting over Lando’s open mouth. The Ewok grunted and filled the spacenigger’s face and mouth with hot and steaming globs of chunk-filled and black liquid shit. On and on, Wicket’s tiny asshole strained and spasmed, producing impossible amounts of thick, gushing shit. The sliding and bubbling mound of shit itself was full of used berries and half-digested insects, not to mention fistfuls of slimy and squirming worms that swam their way into Lando’s throat and nose, filling his Negroid body with oily filth. And still the Ewok shit came forth from Wicket, glob after glob of soft serve ice cream-like ass-loaf, piling high and obscuring the now suffocated Lando’s face from view. Finally, after a seeming eternity of defecation, Wicket shot one last greasy fart and stepped away.

Death, widely regarded as the most potent aphrodisiac, had hardened Lando’s black dick to monstrous proportions. Wicket knelt down between the sci-fi spearchucker’s twitching legs and nonchalantly took both hairy black balls in his little mouth. He bit them off, deflating Lando’s nut sack and leaving a bloody hole instead. Wicket chewed the balls, savoring the unshot cum and blood that ran freely from his mouth.

Then he turned slowly, bloodlust in his bugging eyes, eyes that told of barely controlled insanity and secrets from beyond the realm of the just. And with his eyes smoldering, a conduit straight to his black and twisted soul, Wicket realized something as he gazed at the fornicating rebels: They were all teases. He felt it was up to him to give those conceited and holier-than-thou bastards the old What For. Yes, Wicket would show them all!



Chewbacca, on his knees, had deliciously and bloodily penetrated Han’s stretched out manhole. Inch by glorious inch, the Dog-like Redbone searched the recesses of Han’s inner workings. Chewie growled and roared as he thrust his giant cock into Han again and again, causing the man to cry out in pleasure and pain.

“Give it to me Chewie,” Han screeched, “uh-huh, uh-huh!”

“Call me Billy Daddy,” roared Chewbacca, “Call me Billy!”

“Oh sweet Billy, fuck your daddy Billy! Show daddy Redbone Billy!”

“Merry Christmas Daddy,” screamed Chewbacca, and he filled Han’s ass with a gallon of Wookiee spew, a veritable cum enema of lust.

As Chewie fell back, spent, Han squeezed spurts of the Wookiee’s cum from his full ass into his cupped hands. He lapped the alien sperm from his palms, a wild look in his eyes.

As Han ingested handfuls of Chewie’s cum, Wicket grabbed one of the Imperial Blaster Rifles that had been captured in the Battle and aimed it at the still-hard Redbone. Chewie lay on his back, unaware that his massive cock was in perilous danger.

Wicket pulled the trigger, the blast separating Redbone from Chewie’s prone form. The severed prick seemed to hang in the air for a moment before flopping meatily on the hut floor, growing flaccid from the forced detachment.


Chewie sat up and screamed, “Someone’s shot my dick off, eiiieeeeee!” and was then gifted with a blaster bolt through his brain. Wicket laughed as Chewbacca fell dead.

“Redbone, NO!” Han screamed through a mouthful of shit and Wookiee sperm from his belching asshole, “It cannot be!” He scampered to the severed member and cradled it in his arms as he cried “Merry Christmas Daddy”, over and over again.

Wicket shot Han through the chest, leaving a sizzling hole. Han slumped on his back, still holding Chewie’s dick, protecting it from the bad people. Han’s own cock, hard in the dying, spewed a solid stream of hot, yellow deathpiss straight in the air. The stream splashed down in Han’s own dying face. Drowning in his own piss, dying from his chest wound, Han Solo smiled and gargled his last words through a mouthful of his last urination, they were: “Thank you Daddy, oh sweet Jesus, thank you Daddy….”

Wicket came then, just a little, and a tear came to his eye. It was beautiful man, just fuckin’ beautiful.



All the other Ewoks who had been watching now gathered around the corpses of Han and Chewbacca to taste of their sweet flesh. They watched Wicket hungrily, to see what he’d do next.



Luke and Leia noticed none of this, so concerned were they with their incestuous and sweaty swine-like rutting, nothing else existed for them. Luke pushed the female Ewok off Leia’s face and kissed his sister’s pussy slicked mouth. He pulled himself free from Dicket and Suckit, the filthy homo Ewoks, and he mounted his willing sister, forcing his straining cock deep inside her. Luke laid on her, becoming one with her, sucking her tongue as he fucked her.

“I hope you get pregnant Leia,” Luke whispered breathlessly into her ear.

“Oh yes Luke,” she sighed as she licked his face, “I want to have your abortions.”

“Oh no Sister,” Luke whispered, “no abortions. A family of retards. A gaggle of mongoloid children we can molest and rape at will. How’s that sound, you nasty bitch?”

Leia could see it in her mind, the little slack-jawed faces, their deformed children, sucking daddy’s cock, fisting mommy’s cunt, forever fucking drowning in juices babies fucking forever!

“Oh god yes,” Leia moaned, “Do it brother, do it! Fill me with your dark seed!”

A future full of incest and pedophilia ripping through their brains, the siblings failed to notice a small furry hand grasp Luke’s lightsaber. As Wicket giggled, the other Ewoks backed away.

Wicket ignited the lightsaber and a blue arc slashed through the air, tearing Luke’s head from his thrusting body. Luke’s smoking neckhole gushed a fountain of gore into Leia’s face. Deathpuke blew reflexively from Luke’s exposed and open throat-hole and deathshit spewed from his dying ass as he filled his screaming sister’s cunt with deathcum. Cum, used food, bloody gore, and shit continued to flow violently from his body as he fell backwards, corpse twitching, a sprinkler of bodily fluids.

Before Leia could react, or even wipe her brother’s various liquids from her crying face, her arms and legs were held fast by growling, horny, and homicidal Ewoks. They spread-eagled her, laying her bare, helpless before Wicket, the God of The Death Feast.

“No,” Leia said dazedly, “no mongoloid children to molest.”

“Chub Chub,” Wicket said lovingly, and he splayed Leia open from tits to cunt with Luke’s lightsaber. Her abdomen burst like a water balloon filled with chum, intestines coiling free and swirling slickly, organs floating to the surface of her churning and open chest cavity. Wicket threw the saber away and gorged himself on the bloody river gushing from Leia’s pussy, filling his little gut to sloshing at the vaginal fountain of pumping gore.

Leia tried to scream but her lungs, as well as her other internal organs, were pulled violently from her body and devoured by the lustful Ewoks. The Ewoks descended on Leia as she lay dying, fucking any hole, natural or unnatural, they could find, and ripped handfuls of her flesh to sate their ravenous desires at the same time. Wicket fucked her dying cunt, cumming in the blood. Her fingers and toes were forced into Ewok asses and pussies and her eyes were ripped from her skull and eaten, the sockets fucked.



The cream spurting and blood soaked orgiastic miasma continued long after Leia finally died. The corpses of all the rebels were eaten, fucked, and eaten some more until the whole tribe was sated and the forest floor below the Menduuthu hut ran wet with cum and gore and bile.



In the midst of the revelry, none of the Ewoks noticed that Redbone, somehow and impossibly, took on a life of it’s own and squirmed away. Ho, see the magical prick dance through the shadows, leaving a snail trail of blood in its wake. Watch the meaty severed cock jump from tree to tree, branch to branch, looking for the instrument of its revenge upon the offending Ewoks.

What is that? The magical living dick has found a host?

On the top of a still-smoking funeral pyre, Redbone found a mostly melted armored form. The strange cock forced its way into the charred corpse, through scorched flesh and burned out circuitry. Once inside the body, Redbone shot forth wiry tendrils of hot dickmeat that permeated and magically revived the smoking corpse.

And it rose from the ashes, a Vader zombie, one human eye staring from blackness, half melted and capeless, its helmet fused forever to the seared human head, imbued with unknown and otherworldly strength via Chewbacca’s magical cock that was too sweet to die. That wonderful red penis, once a bringer of love and hot sexy joy, was now joined forever with the twisted and black corpse, a benign prick no more. No, now this conglomeration of Wookiee wiener and Imperial technology would stalk the forests of Endor forever, endlessly searching for victims to feed its malignant and seething vengeance. A terror known from that day forward as Redbone Vader, Scourge of Endor!





(THIS ONE’S FOR YOU DADDY! MERRY CHRISTMAS DADDY!)


How's THEM apples?

_________________
"Sigh... we were all such bright, happy go-lucky, optimistic kids back then... what the fuck happen?" -Michael Poe
The artist formerly known as BiShouNenKaMi.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:15 am 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2001 5:00 pm
Posts: 4459
Location: Crawling up from the Harem
Awww...dude: Seriously, I'm not into Scat and this just filled my head with bad images.

Need
.
.
.
Porn
.
.
.
.
Now...Mitra Help Me.

_________________
Member of The Bishounen God's Cult of Lovers

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Oh, Arco. Why would I ever read your real fics when I have these?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:07 am 
Offline
Spawn of Kyhm and D
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 4498
Location: Australia
For nostalgia's sake, I give you... the original, the only...

PSYCHOTIC JEDI FUCKFEST

RETOUCH

(BECAUSE OF THE WARM REACTION AND GOOD VIBES I RECEIVED FOR THE FIRST DRAFT OF THIS PIECE, I DECIDED TO REWRITE IT. REMEMBER ALWAYS THAT THESE FINE CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE, BUT ARE MERELY REPAINTED BY MY SABLE-HAIRED BRUSH OF GENIUS. BEWARE! THIS BRILLIANT STORY MAY RUIN YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THE CINEMATIC VERSIONS OF STAR WARS BECAUSE IT ECLIPSES THE QUALITY OF THE MOVIES DRAMATICALLY.)



The world outside was strange and twisted, blurring and turning about in ways that made people uncomfortable.

"Speeder bike I am! Speeder bike I am! Ride me! Ride me!" Yoda screamed this over and again.

Mace Windu galloped naked around the Jedi council chamber; Yoda impaled on his massive cock like a wriggling and giggling flesh puppet. Windu held Yoda's ears like handlebars, making revving motor sounds. Yoda's tiny O-ring strained at the penetration of such a large black dick, but the pleasure outweighed the pain. The diminutive Jedi master jerked his emerald prick fanatically, splattering pre-cum on the polished floors.

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan watched the show with lascivious interest. Qui-Gon's eyes never strayed far from Windu's ass, which clenched and unclenched furiously as he fucked Yoda. The sweating buttocks undulated almost hypnotically, sparking Qui-Gon's desire.

"Is it hard master?" Obi-Wan asked as he dropped to his knees licking his lips.

"Yes, my hot young Padawan, commence sucking!" Qui-Gon said as he dropped his pants. His little Jedi stood to quivering attention, awaiting Obi-Wan's well-trained lips and tongue. The master thrust and ground his hips, shoving his giant cock down his apprentice's choking throat. Obi-Wan greedily sucked every throbbing inch while sliding off his own pants and boots. In a fit of ecstasy, the horny Padawan forced his lightsaber into his tight asshole. The sharp edges ripped tender rectal flesh, creating gory lubricant.

Queen Amidala walked into the chamber, shocked and pleased by the scene played out before her. "Nasty." She sighed, and stripped off her royal garments. Her white face stood out against her taut, nubile teen body. She walked over to Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, rubbing her little hands all over their sweating homosexuality. Obi-Wan uttered a cock-muffled gasp of pain as the Queen jerked the lightsaber from his tortured ass. She squirmed on the floor, smearing the shitblood on the saber all over her tiny, hard-nippled tits. She moaned as she violently rubbed her hairless, virginal cunt.

Qui-Gon spit-slicked member spewed greasy clumps of cum down his apprentice's throat. "Service her Majesty, Obi-Wan," he said, pushing the Padawan towards the groaning girl, "I've got to taste that dirty black ass!" And with that, the Jedi strode purposefully towards Windu and Yoda's riding game.

Windu slid Yoda from his feces-caked cock just as he felt Qui-Gon's tongue begin to lap hungrily at his twitching shit-chute. Windu picked up Yoda by the back of the head, like a child's toy. He held him over his face, blowing little green dick. Yoda spasmed and shot his hearty choad into Windu's eyes, gumming them with forbidden love. Windu then moved Yoda's head down to his rod, which he began to force into the little master's left eye. Yoda screamed as his white eyeball popped, disgorging viscous fluids onto Windu's probing, shitty dick. Yoda shuddered and died, impaled by Mace's murderous brain fuck. Windu screeched as he filled Yoda's mind with midi-clorian enriched fuck chum. Windu tossed the miniscule corpse aside like so much trash. Qui-Gon laughed and penetrated the nigger's asshole, searching intestine with his vomiting meat pipe.

Obi-Wan maliciously skewered Amidala's virginity, ripping her tender hymen with sadistic pleasure. He spit in her face again and again as he pounded her raw pussy with his engorged, vein-laden cock. The Queen writhed in painful pleasure, licking Obi-Wan's saliva from her painted lips. He bent down, licking globs of shitty blood from her teen milkers. He felt his stomach revolt at the act and he began to retch. He immediately locked lips with the moaning, royal whore. In the middle of the shit kiss, he vomited a hot load of stomach paste down her throat and withdrew smiling. She coughed and hacked, vomiting in reflex, her sweet mouth a gushing fountain of used food and excrement. She turned her head to the side, still vomiting as Obi-Wan screwed her. He pulled free of her and shot thick strands of pearly spew on her abdomen.

He flipped her over onto all fours, her ass pointing to the ceiling. Obi-Wan scooped up handfuls of her vomit and used the stinking slop to lube her tight asshole. He grabbed her hair and forced his other hand into her unwilling anus. Amidala screamed and tried to crawl away from the painfully penetrating hand. She convulsed in crying anguish as the Jedi slid his fist bloodily inside her. Further and further he fisted her torn ass, his arm enveloped by her up to his elbow. He inhumanly shoved his arm all the way into her jittering body, his hand feeling around her organ cavity. The Queen choked and gurgled, dying as Obi-Wan grasped her heart from the inside, bursting it with his clutching fist. He laughed as he retracted his gore-drenched arm, pulling Amidala's crushed heart out through her stretched asshole. He took a big bite of the bloody gristle, turning his eyes towards his master.

Qui-Gon pulled his cock from Windu's ass and spun the black master around to face him. He grabbed Mace's hard prick and tore it away, leaving Windu with only flapping balls and a blood-spurting hole. Mace fell to the floor laughing with uncontrolled insanity as Qui-Gon grabbed his lightsaber. He ignited his weapon and jammed the handle into Mace's bloody hole, creating a fearsome techno-cock of hard blue electricity. Windu masturbated the saber, melting his hands into bloody slag. Qui-Gon lifted the flaccid penis up to his mouth and ate it in one quick gulp. Mace died then, an unsavory work of homicidally erotic art. Qui-Gon's attention then turned towards his apprentice.

"Fuck the stump master! Fuck the stump!" Obi-Wan moaned as he used his lightsaber to slice off his own right leg mid-thigh. Slobbering, Qui-Gon quickly rushed to the cauterized stump and penetrated the ghastly maw, humping for all he was worth. Obi-Wan swung his lightsaber deliriously and jerked off with the other hand. The Jedi master laughed while fucking his Padawan's deformity, punching Obi-Wan in the nuts again and again. A wild saber slash and Qui-Gon's head went rolling across the floor, trying to scream. The headless corpse jumped up to its feet, shooting cum from its dick and blood from its neckhole. The body ran a few steps and finally fell down dead, blowing an assfull of thick diarrhea from its dead anus. Obi-Wan's destroyed testicles managed to shoot a bloody load onto his stomach. The apprentice dropped the lightsaber and eventually shuffled off the mortal coil to join his master in oblivion.

Obi-Wan jolted awake, bathed in sweat. He looked around the dark room, still shocked by the intensity of the dream.

"Don't worry, it wasn't real." Came a muffled voice from underneath the covers.

Obi-Wan threw back the covers and turned on the light.

"It was only a dream." Anakin said, through a drooling mouthful of his master's hot, thick cum.

(DEDICATED TO BUDDHA. THANKS A MILLION. YOU SHOULD NOT LET THE INCREDIBLE STORY YOU HAVE JUST READ DISHEARTEN YOU. IF YOU ALL KEEP SLOGGING AWAY, YOU TOO WILL ALL BE ABLE TO CREATE NEAR MY LEVEL.)

(THE SUN IS SHINING AND THE ICE IS SLIPPERY.)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:30 am 
Offline
PostWhorePornStar
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 10548
Location: Bris-Vegas Australia
Oh god, and I thought that my efforts were enough to hurt George Lucas' soul.

I am but a child in this game.

Actor.

_________________
"Why can't we go back to living like cavemen? I know it was a rough and ready existence - the men where always rough and the women were always ready! " - Santa.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:23 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:43 pm
Posts: 1944
Location: In front of the computer, doing things best left undescribed
http://home.iprimus.com.au/holles/FF.doc

I prefer the work of our own authors, thank you.

_________________
Insane_Megalamaniac
Chancellor of Initiations
Image
Pyro: Noun. Practicioner of the ancient and gentle arts of burning shit down and blowing shit up.

DNI'd by actor_au


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:49 pm 
Offline
Spawn of Kyhm and D
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 4498
Location: Australia
BUMPED BECAUSE IM HAS NO TASTE.

(And because Omni said he wanted me to bump this, no lies.)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:54 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 4439
Location: You can't take the sky from me. Since I found Serenity.
Ezelek wrote:
(And because Omni said he wanted me to bump this, no lies.)


LIES! Filthy, Dirty, Stinky Australian LIES!!!~

_________________
Build a man a fire, warm him for a day,
Set a man on fire, warm him for the rest of his life.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group