ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 733 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: General Animu Talk
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:57 am 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 3669
Location: Twin Cities, MN
shoonra wrote:
YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Wark wrote:
Also, I'd pose this question to the youtube post, but that would require me to comment on youtube and someone on here probably knows: what is the outstretched hand in the blue sky from 3:45 from? I know I should know it, but it's driving me crazy.

it is from JIBUN WOOOO v2 (1:06 or so)
i only remembered this vaguely and i kept getting the first version and i was like wtf thats not how it went
it was madness

God damnit I knew it was Code Geass and I watched each opening like 3 times after that and didn't see it how the fuck did I miss it... *muttermutter*

Anyway, thanks for pointing it out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Animu Talk
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:59 am 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:39 am
Posts: 1756
Location: The border of civilization
shoonra wrote:

Awesome, isn't it? Regardless of how they continue, PSG is going to be remembered for years to come.

_________________
Warning! The owner of this property is armed and willing to defend life, liberty and property.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Gainax - just as bad as Sunrise at franchise rape
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:59 am 
Offline
PostWhorePornStar
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:17 pm
Posts: 5981
Location: Around about there.
Vass wrote:
Still not watched any Togainu no Chi.

I've now watched the first four eps of this and I'm finding it to be rather gay. That's not the fabulous type of gay or the massive amounts of buttrape type of gay, but the "it's like yuri anime, but with male characters instead" type of gay. And that's not a good sort of gay. Is there going to be any buttrape or fabulous?

Gazing_Rabbit wrote:
Awesome, isn't it? Regardless of how they continue, PSG is going to be remembered for years to come.

Of course it will be remembered for years to come. It's been made by Gainax and they won't let you forget it. So expect sequels, mebbe some remakes as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gainax - just as bad as Sunrise at franchise rape
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:12 am 
Offline
Serial Fangirl
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 6:25 pm
Posts: 3836
Vass wrote:
Vass wrote:
Still not watched any Togainu no Chi.

I've now watched the first four eps of this and I'm finding it to be rather gay. That's not the fabulous type of gay or the massive amounts of buttrape type of gay, but the "it's like yuri anime, but with male characters instead" type of gay. And that's not a good sort of gay. Is there going to be any buttrape or fabulous?

if i remember right (unlikely) the series is pretty bad at first and picks up around ep 4. i doubt yuri animes get as violent as togainu does though. if you stick with it for a couple more episodes youll even get some yandere shenanigans.
all in all i had very very low expectations of the anime so im really enjoying it atm.
then again id still watch it and love every second if it was just a still frame of the logo with the voice actors reciting horrible puns in the background as tnc is my most favorite thing ever :fap:
i even get all the little in-jokes they throw in the next ep previews (and id totally choose right even though its scarier)

Quote:
Gazing_Rabbit wrote:
Awesome, isn't it? Regardless of how they continue, PSG is going to be remembered for years to come.

Of course it will be remembered for years to come. It's been made by Gainax and they won't let you forget it. So expect sequels, mebbe some remakes as well.

im up for some sequels
also i may or may not knit a stocking doll in the near future as i found a good, easy base pattern and her hair intrigues me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gainax - just as bad as Sunrise at franchise rape
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:26 am 
Offline
PostWhorePornStar
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:17 pm
Posts: 5981
Location: Around about there.
shoonra wrote:
if i remember right (unlikely) the series is pretty bad at first and picks up around ep 4. i doubt yuri animes get as violent as togainu does though.

I dunno, I avoid them as much as possible. The last one I *remember* watching was way back in 2007 which I promptly dropped when I realised that the story was mostly the characters mooning over eachother like lovesick schoolgirls (which they were, but that's not an excuse to act that way).

Quote:
if you stick with it for a couple more episodes youll even get some yandere shenanigans.
all in all i had very very low expectations of the anime so im really enjoying it atm.
then again id still watch it and love every second if it was just a still frame of the logo with the voice actors reciting horrible puns in the background as tnc is my most favorite thing ever :fap:
i even get all the little in-jokes they throw in the next ep previews (and id totally choose right even though its scarier)

Hmm... I guess I'll watch a few more episodes to see if it... gets more interesting.

Quote:
im up for some sequels
also i may or may not knit a stocking doll in the near future as i found a good, easy base pattern and her hair intrigues me.

What? The purple on one side, pink on the other thing? Or is it something else about her hair that's intriguing?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gainax - just as bad as Sunrise at franchise rape
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:53 pm 
Offline
Serial Fangirl
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 6:25 pm
Posts: 3836
Vass wrote:
I dunno, I avoid them as much as possible. The last one I *remember* watching was way back in 2007 which I promptly dropped when I realised that the story was mostly the characters mooning over eachother like lovesick schoolgirls (which they were, but that's not an excuse to act that way).

oh thats just keisuke, dont mind him. yanderes can get like that sometimes :-3
rin likes akira for his own reasons but things get actiony with him (in the action way, not the gay way :T) soon enough

Quote:
What? The purple on one side, pink on the other thing? Or is it something else about her hair that's intriguing?

yes. that and the shape. imagine making that out of yarn without knitting it.
its gonna be epic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: btw its about 10cm tall
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:00 pm 
Offline
Serial Fangirl
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 6:25 pm
Posts: 3836
fly away now~ ♪

Image
it is far from finished and needs trimming, combing, dressing etc but im pretty happy with it so far


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Animu Talk
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:29 pm 
Offline
PostWhorePornStar
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:17 pm
Posts: 5981
Location: Around about there.
Actually, that's quite good.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Animu Talk
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:27 am 
Offline
Serial Fangirl
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 6:25 pm
Posts: 3836
you doubt my crafting prowess?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Knitting is not my scene
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:22 am 
Offline
PostWhorePornStar
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:17 pm
Posts: 5981
Location: Around about there.
Most knitted dolls I've seen have not generally been as rounded, they've generally been more broad and flat, presumably because they were two flat, knitted panels knitted together and then stuffed.

So are you going to make a dozen of them and sell them off on ebay to fanboys for sacks of cash?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Animu Talk
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:17 am 
Offline
Serial Fangirl
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 6:25 pm
Posts: 3836
possibly.
the problem is everyone that sees them wants one too so i got a long queue. i dont think i even have enough skin colored yarn for another one :-?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Animu Talk
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:29 am 
Offline
PostWhorePornStar
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:17 pm
Posts: 5981
Location: Around about there.
shoonra wrote:
possibly.
the problem is everyone that sees them wants one too so i got a long queue. i dont think i even have enough skin colored yarn for another one :-?

Okay, so are you selling them off to people for sacks of cash when they say they want one?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Animu Talk
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:49 am 
Offline
Serial Fangirl
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 6:25 pm
Posts: 3836
no, i trade them for love and attention, just like all of my other knittings :stare:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Animu Talk
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:30 am 
Offline
Serial Fangirl
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 6:25 pm
Posts: 3836
its kinda done.
cant stand to look at it anymore so meh


Attachments:
File comment: i didnt have thin threads for the stocking so it will remain unarmed
dolly3.jpg
dolly3.jpg [ 60.98 KiB | Viewed 4922 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Animu Talk
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:43 am 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:39 am
Posts: 1756
Location: The border of civilization
Err, where's the stocking?

_________________
Warning! The owner of this property is armed and willing to defend life, liberty and property.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: ill make the swords out of paper when im not lazy maybe
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:53 am 
Offline
Serial Fangirl
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 6:25 pm
Posts: 3836
read the fine print stupid

and watch this with the captions on


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ill make the swords out of paper when im not lazy maybe
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:46 am 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:39 am
Posts: 1756
Location: The border of civilization
shoonra wrote:
read the fine print stupid

and watch this with the captions on

Screw the fine print.

The link was awesome, BTW.

_________________
Warning! The owner of this property is armed and willing to defend life, liberty and property.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Animu Talk
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:28 pm 
Offline
Serial Fangirl
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 6:25 pm
Posts: 3836
that girls channel is full of gold


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Animu Talk
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:52 am 
Offline
Serial Fangirl
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 6:25 pm
Posts: 3836
watch level e if you havent yet.
give it the 3 episode test if you dare


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Animu Talk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:22 pm 
Offline
PostWhorePornStar
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:17 pm
Posts: 5981
Location: Around about there.
shoonra wrote:
watch level e if you havent yet.
give it the 3 episode test if you dare

Hmmm. Haven't tried that yet.

Things I've watched this season: Beelzebub, Gosick, Infinite Stratos, Rio - Rainbow Gate.
Things that I like from the above: Beelzebub, Gosick.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 733 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group