ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 733 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:24 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2752
Location: South of the equator
onion wrote:
It's so rare these days that something brings the entire forum together.

Oh how it warms my heart that such a thing should be troll baiting.

Now fetch your pitchforks lads - we 'um gonna have us a lynching.


Yay! Dibs on the liver! I need a new hat!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:23 pm 
Offline
Spawn of Kyhm and D
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 4498
Location: Australia
Vass wrote:
Likely closer to 4chan silliness, tho both leet speak and 4chan abbreviation/replacements are equally stupid.

animu is a goon derived word.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:05 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:34 am
Posts: 2715
Location: Podunk, MI
4chan is a goon-derived site.

_________________
"Oh, look who it is / It's my supportive wife/ And she thinks she's going to squeal/ Hey where do you think you're going?/ Don't you walk away from me/ You put down that telephone /You're not calling anyone"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:55 pm 
Offline
Spawn of Kyhm and D
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 4498
Location: Australia
Rusty wrote:
4chan is a goon-derived site.

... Kay? Is it news now that 4chan started as a thread in ADTRW by goon Moot? All things come from SA, 4chan just drives them into the ground with repetitive humping.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:55 am 
Offline
PostWhorePornStar
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 10547
Location: Bris-Vegas Australia
Ahhh, SA. They unlocked their forums just long enough for me to get a complete list of best camping spots on every standard Day of Defeat map(back in 2.0 days) so I could better kill people.

Other than that not much have they done for me.

Actor.

_________________
"Why can't we go back to living like cavemen? I know it was a rough and ready existence - the men where always rough and the women were always ready! " - Santa.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:54 am 
Offline
Green Text

Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 4126
Location: Clouds, rain, and green fields...
Now, now - let's not go into the etymology of silly words.

Wait...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:11 am 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:39 am
Posts: 1756
Location: The border of civilization
Ezelek wrote:
Rusty wrote:
4chan is a goon-derived site.

... Kay? Is it news now that 4chan started as a thread in ADTRW by goon Moot? All things come from SA, 4chan just drives them into the ground with repetitive humping.

ADTRW? What's that?

_________________
Warning! The owner of this property is armed and willing to defend life, liberty and property.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:14 am 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:34 am
Posts: 2715
Location: Podunk, MI
Ezelek wrote:
Rusty wrote:
4chan is a goon-derived site.

... Kay? Is it news now that 4chan started as a thread in ADTRW by goon Moot? All things come from SA, 4chan just drives them into the ground with repetitive humping.


Just pointing it out in a sort of "all roads lead to rome" sort of way.

_________________
"Oh, look who it is / It's my supportive wife/ And she thinks she's going to squeal/ Hey where do you think you're going?/ Don't you walk away from me/ You put down that telephone /You're not calling anyone"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:02 am 
Offline
PostWhorePornStar
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:17 pm
Posts: 5982
Location: Around about there.
Gazing Rabbit wrote:
Ezelek wrote:
Rusty wrote:
4chan is a goon-derived site.

... Kay? Is it news now that 4chan started as a thread in ADTRW by goon Moot? All things come from SA, 4chan just drives them into the ground with repetitive humping.

ADTRW? What's that?

The animu forum on something awful. I've heard rumours about it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:40 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 06, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 1967
Location: All curled up in a Calabi-Yau space
Kest wrote:
Now, now - let's not go into the etymology of silly words.

On the contrary, I propose we start an entire sub-forum devoted to the topic. Next up: the secret origins of the lolcat meme... (It actually started in ancient Egypt)

Vass wrote:
Gazing Rabbit wrote:
ADTRW? What's that?

The animu forum on something awful. I've heard rumours about it.

Stands for Anime Death Tentacle Rape Whorehouse.

My understanding was that “animu” etc. are making fun of anime fans who improperleesu Japanifysu ran-domu wordsu.

_________________
Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence.
- Robert Anton Wilson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:05 pm 
Offline
Addict

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 1512
Location: the edge of the world and all of western civilization
Any opinions on the first episode of the Devil May Cry anime?

_________________
I am your savior. I am corruption. I am the angel of your destruction.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:09 pm 
Offline
Addict

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm
Posts: 3759
Location: your house, your living room, your sofa
Shinigami wrote:
Any opinions on the first episode of the Devil May Cry anime?


Fucking. Awful.

_________________
Where in the name of Deus Ex Machina did that T-Rex come from?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:01 am 
Offline
Addict

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 1512
Location: the edge of the world and all of western civilization
But it has such an original concept! Ya know, the way it follows the exploits of a man in a big red coat who carries huge guns and uses them to defeat evil? I had such high hopes :cry: Maybe it'll pick up in the following episodes.

_________________
I am your savior. I am corruption. I am the angel of your destruction.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:05 am 
Offline
Green Text

Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 4126
Location: Clouds, rain, and green fields...
Shinigami wrote:
But it has such an original concept! Ya know, the way it follows the exploits of a man in a big red coat who carries huge guns and uses them to defeat evil? I had such high hopes :cry: Maybe it'll pick up in the following episodes.

swords


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:16 am 
Offline
Addict

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 1512
Location: the edge of the world and all of western civilization
Ebony and Ivory.

_________________
I am your savior. I am corruption. I am the angel of your destruction.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:50 am 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2581
Kest wrote:
Shinigami wrote:
But it has such an original concept! Ya know, the way it follows the exploits of a man in a big red coat who carries huge guns and uses them to defeat evil? I had such high hopes :cry: Maybe it'll pick up in the following episodes.

swords


Both


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:21 pm 
Offline
Addict

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 1512
Location: the edge of the world and all of western civilization
Indigo wrote:
Kest wrote:
Shinigami wrote:
But it has such an original concept! Ya know, the way it follows the exploits of a man in a big red coat who carries huge guns and uses them to defeat evil? I had such high hopes :cry: Maybe it'll pick up in the following episodes.

swords


Both


Spaghetti

(Indigo wins)

Also, I hear the next episode is supposed to have Lady in it. I'm kinda interested to see how this whole thing plays out. I mean, it's supposed to have both Trish and Lady in it, so that could be interesting to see how those characters interact with one another.

_________________
I am your savior. I am corruption. I am the angel of your destruction.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:01 pm 
Offline
Addict

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm
Posts: 3759
Location: your house, your living room, your sofa
Shinigami wrote:
Indigo wrote:
Kest wrote:
Shinigami wrote:
But it has such an original concept! Ya know, the way it follows the exploits of a man in a big red coat who carries huge guns and uses them to defeat evil? I had such high hopes :cry: Maybe it'll pick up in the following episodes.

swords


Both


Spaghetti

(Indigo wins)

Also, I hear the next episode is supposed to have Lady in it. I'm kinda interested to see how this whole thing plays out. I mean, it's supposed to have both Trish and Lady in it, so that could be interesting to see how those characters interact with one another.


It's. Awful.

_________________
Where in the name of Deus Ex Machina did that T-Rex come from?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:20 pm 
Offline
Serial Fangirl
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 6:25 pm
Posts: 3836
ooh. an anime means there will be more yaoi now. awesome.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:21 pm 
Offline
Local
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:11 am
Posts: 304
Location: The South...
I'm counting on you to post it, Shoons

_________________
***Kitty says, "Rawr".***


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 733 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group