ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Debaters of the master of Engerish
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:34 am 
Addict

Just had a funny idea. I took the Master Debator thread and ran it through
Babblefish. Thus translating the entire debate into Engerish. Some of the results are interesting. Take a look. I'll do more if there is any interest in this thread.

Zarathusra wrote:
It was understood, I when normally barely change of pace from serious in us we have with discussion club condition it is, think of that that is interesting. I stall - you obtained and -, this thought was urged by the similar game which is done with the forum whose it is normal for I often to go. (Accidentally, this me thought of the game of murder. The same forum which you take is)

that how works here it is: Entire foolish subject, and everyone for I (or anyone) discussion are discussed propose the subject of entire foolish method. The logical mistake and personal attack, and entire the tangent which is unrelated is encouraged.

First for topic discussion.

SquaredBowl being the girl is solved.

Professional: OMHEG TEH SPUNKY GRILCHILD! ! ! !
Deceive: Gonna of Squabie which truth seems is only ones to this position mtake.

Now, this probably will be analyzed logically.

We do not possess the evidence of direct observation of the characteristic substance of Squabie. As for that tightening in the figurative box which is caught it can say to the radioactive atom of chance of 50/50 of the things where the characteristic of ver gives the penis to ver. Now, following to quantitative physics, as for this Squabie is the man and woman both simultaneous with your prospect, or neither, means thing.

Now, the only official where we have known two principal characteristic neither that is Yevaud333. The rare genderless substance how is in Internet, considering, I Yevaud333 and SquaredBowl must be the same person, conclusion must be put out.

This, week, naturally, was exchange week of concreteness, many confusion was caused because of this. Especially, as for Chaos_Descending using the concreteness of Yevaud, that personality, this week is resembled to Yevaud at least. If as for me dammit, that the duck the duck that like the duck, like the false doctor like walking, and the duck if it is visible, you say. Ergo, C_D and Yevaud are the same person. Using transitive quality, as for me to put out conclusion it is possible SquaredBowl and C_D to be the identical substance with that.

Now, as for C_D as for Squabie it is oneself which means the fact that it becomes it is disordered devotee which is declared. Empirical evidence got together the conclusion that Squabie which is supported from the board is disordered power.

Disorder is order disordered frequently, the power which but is defined, on the other hand this dual characteristic transcends. Way and, we show first, in addition as for Squabie it transcends the dual characteristic of the man and the woman. To Taoist of the sound of my this all emergency; As with Tao Te Ching explained, one of the basic qualities of Tao is dualistic opposite transcendency. Therefore as for that Squabie can show us as for Squabie being Tao displaying the quality of the basic definition of Tao which is led in order to put out conclusion.

Now, but exceeding the dual characteristic which Lao Tzu expresses essentially and frequently with Yin, there is Tao, Yang seems the actual clear statement of Tao (namely Te) the woman who is Yin. Yin mainly, passive, it is the principle which is raised. Therefore, as for the essence of Tao the man and the woman exceed, but, the actual expression or clear statement of Tao the woman seems from the man.

The essence of Squabie of Concordantly (the form of Squabie of Platonic word) seems valiancy and the woman, it exceeds. However, (joining to the Platonic form of Squabieness) the explicit woman who is the earth and good sense it seems. Therefore, that SquaredBowl is the girl, but as for us always, "the ball eternal ball which can say the first line of Tao Te Ching because of rephrase" the fact that is not must be stopped in heart, it is possible to complete provisionally.

MIB wrote:
Arguement: The ice っ て as for goddamn smacktard which is.
Conclusion: When smacktards is the right, being not to be, Squabie must be the man.

- MiB
Hmm... I at all... the necessity to change the maneuvers of my discussion did not have

Ryven wrote:
Characteristic or, "him" is called still in Piccolo. Therefore, it meaning that we cannot decide the characteristic of Squabie, he sexless, turns thusly green, becomes badass.
*Bow*

- Stephen Crane