ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Super-Secret Christmas-Present Collaboration "Contest"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:51 am 
Addict

huh? Because this is where you'll see it.

What I'm Doing:
As a christmas present for my ill-organized ol' buddy-ol' pal Sarah, I am going to make for her a real-live 16-month calendar for her for christmas, featuring her character Sefra and my character Kishtah, the two of whom interact regularly in our made-up RP chatrooms, and are featured in grand stories written and often illustrated by our fine selves. This calendar should no doubt provide my friend with the capability to plan things more than a month in advance, as well as providing many years of pin-up enjoyment.
What I Need:
Sixteen excitable artists to create original, colored pin-ups featuring two or more of the following characters: Sefra, a loquacious junk-food-addicted bounty-hunter/smuggler/spaceadventurer; Kishtah, a petty criminal elf-boy; Nall, Sefra's diminuative, though older jedi (Jedi copyright George Lucas) sister; and Alan, a slightly crazy, slightly depressive, slightly a space-alien earthling.
What You Will Get:
Assuming anyone participates, then not only will all participants recieve a copy of the finished collaborative calendar sent to the at my poor expense, but, assuming they send their pieces in in time (E.G. before the end of October), a very very special drawing of anything they desire (barring anthro hentai), and my eternal love and respect....
So:
Pleasepleaseplease draw two or more of the following:
Alan: slightly nuts, white hair parted on the right, long face, wears ties and suits and colorful shirts, tallish, quiet, but not gloomy.
Kishtah: Itty-bitty elf-boy, brother to Alan, black page-boy haircut, wonky nose, petty and idiotic criminal specializing in pick-pocketing, excitable but not frantic, older than he looks.
Nall: comically short, laconic Jedi sister of Sefra,brunette..
Sefra: buckets of fun, food-loving, spiffy/spikerly red-tipped hair, bit curvy, space-farer, given to random and entertaining outbursts.

"reference" picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/S ... efkish.jpg
Featuring Sef and Kish, for fun and nostalgic reasons.

Pictures need to be colored to some degree. Also, keep it clean.

Because my friend does not think of her characters in visual terms often, these are very vague discriptions, and the reference picture offers only a gerneral guideline. Also, because this is not for me, the discriptions of my very visual (comic-book, how much more visual can you get?) characters are open to interperatation. Sefra and Nall extensively copyright (c)2004 Sarah C., The same (c) Kishtah and Alan 2004 to Stevie V.B.

No months specific, but please let me know if you wish to help.

Please submit via e-mail or link before the end of this coming October.
I love you.
Oh, and make sure not to tell Sarah.
I really do love you. A lot.