ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:22 pm 
Addict

ratpenislover. wrote:
I like rat penis. RAT PENIS!!!!!!!!

I can't tell if this is made more or less funny by the fact that this guy is not an alt/sockpuppet/accountbitch of mine. :-o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:26 am 
Addict

Labrat wrote:
ratpenislover. wrote:

I can't tell if this is made more or less funny by the fact that this guy is not an alt/sockpuppet/accountbitch of mine. :-o

More. Alternates aren't funny. Except maybe a female alternate of me. That would be FUN.

Post subject: He's certainly... focused.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:42 am 
Addict

ratpenislover. wrote:

Hmm. Would a rat who merely looks like a penis be acceptable?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:07 pm 
Ignore Me

no, it has to be rat penis. :lol:
by the way, on a scale of one to ten, how much have I creeped you guys out?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:08 pm 
Addict

one being not creeped out at all and ten being totally creeped out, a resounding one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:55 pm 
Tourist

ratpenislover wrote:

Your are not even a blip on the radar. If you came to this forum to creep people out , heh well you might as well pack it in now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:11 am 
Addict

I am trying to come terms with having another hectonkhyres on the forum. And failing.

Curse you, Briareos. You sellout thrall of Zues, twice you let this upstart pantheon cast the hundred-handed ones into the pits of Erebus even after bringing them victory in war after war. You style yourself the lord of thunder's bodyguard, but you are merely his lapdog. I shall have my vengence on he and his, even if I must tear open the crypts of Typhon and set him to scour this pityful orb bare.

Already I have conscripted Prometheus, lord of forethought and theif of fire, and Hephestus, crippled keeper of the heavenly forge. The remaining titans of old also side with me and, indeed, many of the nymphs of dark places. Stand with me or stand aside, but do not think to meddle with my vengence against those who sit on Olympus high.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:02 am 
Addict

Labrat wrote:
I am trying to come terms with having another hectonkhyres on the forum. And failing.

Wait...you're saying that's NOT Briareos using an extra account he made like some of the other Elders who forgot their passwords as well?

Because if he's not, then I spit at thee for you are degrading one of the Greats...plus he got me interested with seeing that Appleseed CG movie so as I could finally understand half the shit he was talking about in the ol' Bar & Grill years back.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:18 am 
Tourist

BandMan2K wrote:
Labrat wrote:

Wait...you're saying that's NOT Briareos using an extra account he made like some of the other Elders who forgot their passwords as well?

Because if he's not, then I spit at thee for you are degrading one of the Greats...plus he got me interested with seeing that Appleseed CG movie so as I could finally understand half the shit he was talking about in the ol' Bar & Grill years back.

I am in fact me, though the movie sucked (well both the movie and the OVA) Shirow's artistry and story telling never works well on film I guess.

More in a separate thread here in <a href="http://forums.kyhm.com/viewtopic.php?p=297903#297903">unrelated stuff</a>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:21 pm 
Native

ratpenislover wrote:

the idea of "fresh fish in the barrel" is quite the turn on.

Blue Sun Missile
wonders who rpl will be sharing a cell with...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:11 pm 
Addict

Briareos-Temp wrote:

I am in fact me, though the movie sucked (well both the movie and the OVA) Shirow's artistry and story telling never works well on film I guess.

More in a separate thread here in <a href="http://forums.kyhm.com/viewtopic.php?p=297903#297903">unrelated stuff</a>

God, the cg movie sucked ass. I had such I hopes for it, and they turned it to crap. I mean honestly, WTF?
Briareos a traitor?
Deunan a whiny bitch who can't do anything right, and always needs rescuing in a fight? C'mon, she's one of the greatest h2h fighters in existence!
And the end bit, with the magically entered final digit of the password? The hell was that?

Movie=shite!

Rant over.

Post subject: Personally, I'm waiting for the day when they just go ahead and animate Man-Machine Interface. They already came pretty close to it in the SAC OVA.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:15 pm 
Addict

themadthinker wrote:
Briareos-Temp wrote:

God, the cg movie sucked ass. I had such I hopes for it, and they turned it to crap. I mean honestly, WTF?

Actually, the first 5-10 minutes of it was quite good. After that, you're right. It wasn't until I read the first volume of the manga later on that I realized the characters weren't supposed to be massively annoying.

And come on Briareos, you can't even give Stand Alone Complex a pass?

Last edited by Wandering Idiot on Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Personally, I'm waiting for the day when they just go ahead and animate Man-Machine Interface already. They already came pretty close to it in the SAC OVA.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:31 pm 
Tourist

Wandering Idiot wrote:
themadthinker wrote:

Actually, the first 5-10 minutes of it was quite good. After that, you're right. It wasn't until I read the first volume of the manga later on that I realized the characters weren't supposed to be massively annoying.

IF Shirow had written SAC and SAC II They would have sucked. However he (we all assume Shirow is a He the only American who knows is Torren Smith) is the Manga ka not the actual writer for either series. Shirow's stories are too layered for presentation in the screen IMNSHO but there are 3 Things I really want in life right now:

1) A proper diagnosis so they can fix my drugs and I will stop rollercoastering
2) Appleseed 5+ (most lost in the Kobe earthquake)
3) My original password reset.

None of which are going to happen soon if ever

Post subject: Re: Personally, I'm waiting for the day when they just go ahead and animate Man-Machine Interface already. They already came pretty close to it in the SAC OVA.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:45 am 
Addict

Briareos-Temp wrote:
Wandering Idiot wrote:
themadthinker wrote:

IF Shirow had written SAC and SAC II They would have sucked. However he (we all assume Shirow is a He the only American who knows is Torren Smith) is the Manga ka not the actual writer for either series. Shirow's stories are too layered for presentation in the screen IMNSHO but there are 3 Things I really want in life right now:

1) A proper diagnosis so they can fix my drugs and I will stop rollercoastering
2) Appleseed 5+ (most lost in the Kobe earthquake)
3) My original password reset.

None of which are going to happen soon if ever

My main thing was that I hadn't seen or read anything about Appleseed until a friend of mine had the CG movie. If anything, I just watched it so that I would understand the shit you would talk about with Deunan, ESWAT, and the like. Whether I thought it was good or not doesn't really matter because I haven't read any of the Manga but I'm interested in it mostly due to you.

As for GITS, I liked it bit it did seem a bit too full of itself and very high in the talking department. If anything, I just need to get more Kusanagi pr0n.

In regards to your old account, I'm sure actor could reset the password for you and send the info in a email so that you could get it active again.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:48 pm 
Ignore Me

Has anyone seen Lord of the dance?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:46 am 
Addict

ratpenislover wrote:

Don't you mean the Fueher of the Dance? The Maestro of the Dance? Fuck Flatley!

Sifu of Corpse Child

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:57 am 
Addict

Back on GITS (I just realized thats the plural of git... I'm over sexed at the moment don't mind me.) a moment. Is it jut me or does SSS kinda suck and not fit with the rest of the series/show? From the 45 minutes or so I watched so far (I'll finish it later) it seems like the only people who are remotely the same characters in more than appearence are Chief and Kusanagi? Yeah she doesn't work for S9 anymore but she was always a bit on her own fucking program you know?

I mean shit. Togusa is fucking using a 9mm! I mean fuck... also time to go look for the manga

[edit] I can find them in japanese but not translated. of course I have no idea where to look but... [/edit]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:54 am 
Serial Fangirl

try http://gotlurk.net/

Post subject: And now for something completely differ^H^H^H predictable- the Wandering Idiot going on about a sci-fi franchise.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:18 pm 
Addict

Lifyre wrote:
Back on GITS (I just realized thats the plural of git... I'm over sexed at the moment don't mind me.) a moment. Is it jut me or does SSS kinda suck and not fit with the rest of the series/show? From the 45 minutes or so I watched so far (I'll finish it later) it seems like the only people who are remotely the same characters in more than appearence are Chief and Kusanagi? Yeah she doesn't work for S9 anymore but she was always a bit on her own fucking program you know?

I mean shit. Togusa is fucking using a 9mm! I mean fuck... also time to go look for the manga

Personally, I really liked that they started it out with Section 9 having gone through major changes since 2nd Gig ended. My main gripe about it is in fact that they worked so hard near the end to get everything back to fucking status quo, even reversing the major change at the end of the second season. The rest of this is pretty much all spoilers:

[spoiler]I don't mind the Major coming back, but Togusa should have stayed team leader. You don't just leave an outfit like Section 9 and pop right back to your old spot whenever you feel like it. Even the extra team members seem to have mysteriously disappeared by the end. And don't get me started on the Tachikomas. I like them as much as anybody, but if they make another season are the tanks going to valiantly sacrifice themselves a third time? I wouldn't have minded them remaining helper-AI's even, but no, they had to be brought back in physical form, thus erasing any poignancy their death in Season 2 had. Things like Togusa maturing and a subtle rivalry between him and Kusanagi (the former having once been the rookie on the team and now leading it over his former leader and mentor), having to work with and train the new Fuchikomas, the relationship between Batou and Kusanagi being colder, and a greatly expanded team size with perhaps each of the original members essentially taking on their own squad, would have made an excellent jumping-off point for 3rd season of SAC or further OVA's. Instead we're back to square 1. I still enjoyed Solid State Society, but it does speak of a certain cowardice on the part of the writers. I've always liked the relative emotional coldness of the GITS universe, and part of that would seem to be acknowledging that things aren't going to stay the exact same forever. I wish they'd take more of their lead from Shirow on this- look at what he did in the second volume of the manga, for instace. The changes don’t have to be that drastic, but even something as relatively non-character based as SAC needs a shakeup every now and then or it becomes stale.

I was scared they were actually going to kill off Togusa at one point, and am really glad they didn't, but even that would have been an actual change, and would have been a reasonable explanation for why the Major could reclaim her old job.

Also, I found the Major stealing Batou's car hilarious for some reason. And the Major is in a remote body at the beginning. If you thought she hadn't changed much then, her real one is exactly like the old one.[/spoiler]

Lifyre wrote:
I can find them in japanese but not translated. of course I have no idea where to look but...

What are you talking about, Amazon has plenty of... oh right, "find". Gotcha. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, knowwhatimean, I bet you do, eh? Nudge, nudge? Eh? NUDGE BLEEDIN' NUDGE?

(My apologies, I just got my Monthy Python megaset in.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:34 am 
Ignore Me

BandMan2K wrote:
ratpenislover wrote:

Don't you mean the Fueher of the Dance? The Maestro of the Dance? Fuck Flatley!

Well, I'm actually not a rat penislover. I'm a dancer, a professional dancer.
The temptress in the red dress to be exact.

And Michael Rocks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next