ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:37 am 
Addict

Why do all the godless commie traitors always say "Well, if being a godless commie traitor doesn't mean being <something really stupid and bad>, then I'm a commie" instead of just admitting that they want hot ass sex from Marx, they hate rich people, and that I dislike their face?

-MiB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:48 am 
Tourist

First off, screw Marx, if there is any communist I want hot ass sex from its Trotsky.
Secondly, I dont hate rich people- that is a blatant assumption.
Nor do I really support communism, but there isn't a Not a Commie, not a nationalist, middle-of-the-road faction on this forum. But I'd certainly join the godless commie's over the CoA.

More importantly, how is it that every discussion you participate in degrades into a shouting match about communism/capitalism?

To be governed is to be watched,inspected, spied upon,directed,law-driven,numbered, regulated...indoctrinated,preached at, controlled,checked...censured, commanded,by creatures that have neither the right nor the wisdom to do so.- P.J Proudhan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:56 am 
Addict

You're just n00bish like that. And you're also the one who brought it up.

Second- I wasn't talking to you. You're an idiot, I was making a joke. Chill out or fuck off, I don't care which.

-MiB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:09 am 
Local

The Man In Black wrote:
Chill out or fuck off, I don't care which.

-MiB

I'll take 'fuck off' for $1000, Alex.

---------------
-MrWarMage is, like, Jeopardy Smart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:14 am 
Addict

Okay, the question-

This man hates you. He hates you all, very very much.

-MiB
And the answer is...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:21 am 
Local

uhhh... "Who is IcyMonkey?"

--------------
-MrWarMage loves commies. but not like *that*!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:28 am 
Addict

Bzzzt! The correct answer is "Who is MiB."

Now, back on topic, everyone...

-MiB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:00 pm 
Addict

but we have a lovely consolation prize, an MiB Shoe Full of Hate tm !!!

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 6:40 pm 
Local

MiB, you remind me of Michael Savage on The Savage Nation. I was listening to his station (middle of the desert, nothing else nearly as entertaining on), and a caller said that he'd been going by people with anti-war signs on the road and flipping them off. After a hearty laugh, Savage went on to talk about the radicals who just wouldn't listen to logic, and were carrying blatantly anti-American signs.

But it really does make sense, even if it doesn't really do justice to the GCT cause. I mean, if it means not being a religious, rightist, jingoistic nut to be a Commie, then sign me up!

And yes, I am kidding, too.

And I think it would take a special kind of Commie to want hot ass sex from Marx. Namely, a gay Russian necrophiliac Commie.

-Voltaire

Post subject: I'm learning to take these boards less seriously.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 6:55 pm 
Addict

You forgot to connect it to the topic. And we all know that if you paid a varlot enough, he'd do it. The only problem would be getting Marx to have an erection. You'd have to stick a metal rod in or something...

So legalize prostitution, so Marx can have his hot ass sex, legally!

Post subject: money for nothing
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 7:26 pm 
Addict

In short, there are way to many gals (and guys) giving it away for free. Only a deviant would need to pay for sex. Hell, I would wager there is a gal out there waiting for the chance to wax Eronarns' pole all day, every day, all for free. All he would have to do is go out and open the eyes to see her.
Why legalize it? Legalize the drugs that force many women into the trade and let them get there free stuff from the taxes drawn from the business (drugs that is). There are many drug (legal Rx type) companies that could easily step up to provide good clean products, and even create more jobs!
First hire... should be former hookers that are getting cleaned up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:28 am 
Addict

In the end It doesnt matter what you do with it. that business will never have a *positive* influence because only scum work in it and only scum buy from it. As for prostitution ever going away... as long as we have scum there will be whores.

*Fully expect nit-picking replies along the lines of "forced into it', 'there is no evil, hence no scum', or 'there is no freewill'*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 11:33 am 
Native

Forevergrey wrote:
*Fully expect nit-picking replies along the lines of "forced into it', 'there is no evil, hence no scum', or 'there is no freewill'*

I like how you try to forstall objects by saying you expect them as if that in some way negates them. Try logic, it helps when speaking with rational human beings.

I also like how you made incredible generalizations that you completely neglect to support. "Only scum work in it and only scum buy from it," bleeah. I suppose entering into "that business" automatically makes a person scum, so you feel justified in your blather. "Only scum work that way. Anyone who works that way is scum." I don't see your argument, Grey, you're not holding water.

Post subject: What stupidity. Moron.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:20 pm 
Addict

Forevergrey wrote:
that business will never have a *positive* influence because only scum work in it and only scum buy from it. As for prostitution ever going away... as long as we have scum there will be whores.

So if anyone felt a moment of loneliness and weakness, or just plain horniness, that automatically makes them scum? You don't even explain why. Do you have any idea how many famous and contributing people in the cousre of society/civilization have been customers of protitutes, or prostitutes themselves? Read the bible, even.
Hell, we I suppose you'd outlaw beer because the only people to buy it are drunks if you weren't a buyer yourself.

You fully deserve this.
*Abunai twacks Forevergrey hard with a big stick*
*Forevergrey is thwacked by a big stick*
*Forevergrey returns to Kyhm Forums*

Now, on to MR. Dead's point. Believe it or not, there probably isn't an easier way for many people to get laid. The physically handicapped person, for example? You can't exactly go out and have a one night stand like that, you know.

And it is sick what pharmecutical companies do to keep their patents, I agree (at least, if that is what you are talking about).

Edit: Grammar.

Last edited by Abunai! on Mon Apr 21, 2003 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: What stupidity. Moron.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 8:20 am 
Addict

Abunai! wrote:
Forevergrey wrote:
that business will never have a *positive* influence because only scum work in it and only scum buy from it. As for prostitution ever going away... as long as we have scum there will be whores.

So if anyone felt a moment of loneliness and weakness, or just plain horniness, that automatically makes them scum?

Scum, pathetic losers, people who think with their dicks/vaginas... thats a Big fucking difference with a capital B. Sorry if my coments came a bit close to home, Abunai. Kandi doesn't love you, she loves your money, honey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 9:32 am 
Tourist

You still haven't supported your point, so what if people like sex? Your choice of words was very strong, suggesting to me that you care about this subject- now put some effort into a logical response instead falling back on circular reasoning and lashing out at Abunai because you cant form a valid argument.

To be governed is to be watched,inspected, spied upon,directed,law-driven,numbered, regulated...indoctrinated,preached at, controlled,checked...censured, commanded,by creatures that have neither the right nor the wisdom to do so.- P.J Proudhan

Post subject: Re: What stupidity. Moron.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 8:10 pm 
Native

Forevergrey wrote:
Abunai! wrote:
Forevergrey wrote:

So if anyone felt a moment of loneliness and weakness, or just plain horniness, that automatically makes them scum?

Scum, pathetic losers, people who think with their dicks/vaginas... thats a Big fucking difference with a capital B. Sorry if my coments came a bit close to home, Abunai. Kandi doesn't love you, she loves your money, honey.

So, um, are you gonna debate or just sling nasty insults about offline lives? And Abunai!, do you know this POS offline? Just out of curiosity.

Post subject: The funny thing is, that is his real name.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 10:20 pm 
Addict

No, fortunately. Private Johnson, here, is luckily far removed from me.

Quote:
Scum, pathetic losers, people who think with their dicks/vaginas

Oh. Let me amend my opinion of your views to "All prostitutes or patrons of prostitutes are 'scum, pathetic losers, or people who think with their dicks/vaginas.'" Yep. That's a big difference from just plain old scum. Now they have three different choices!

You have yet to justify your views. I suggest you do so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 10:31 pm 
Addict

Because judging from several recent threads on the topic, Grey is EXTREMELY intolerant of sex in general, much less sex out of the ordinary, like not in the missionary position. He thinks smelling dirty underwear is tantamount to second degree sexual assault after all.

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 7:17 am 
Addict

From "Children of the Night: A study into underage Prostitution" (make your snide remarks elsewhere plz kk thx)

There are various reasons prostitutes get into the "business"; the majority of the time the prostitutes start their careers at a young age.

Female prostitutes usually start their careers at the behest of a pimp, who befriends runaway, homeless etc girls, starts a romantic relationship and then claims he is out of money. There are other motivations, such as drug addiction, money problems, and the like.

70-80% of women are "helped along" in their first act of prostitution, either by the pimp or by friends (or themselves) with drugs.

Though most prostitutes dislike that they are prostitutes, eventually (within a couple of years) the majority of prostitutes begin to enjoy the easy money, and stay in the prostitution profession by choice.

Male prostitutes mostly start their careers on their own, due to lack of money. They stay in by choice, enjoy the easy money and sex. The lack of a pimp in this relationship is a stark contrast, where male prostitutes appear to enter the profession only by choice and stay inside this career choice volentarily due not to lack of money but to the presence of easy money quite readily, whereas a female prostitute usually is caught into such a life before they accept it and (eventually) come to prefer it.

-MiB

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next