ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:46 pm 
Addict

The problem is not that you are a n00b.

the problem is that you stated facts that could have been in support of the rapists and didn't make it clear enough to the rest of us that you were stating facts and not that you supported them.

You have to make it fairly obvious for most of us. i might suggest a larger font. And be sure to mention multiple times that you still think that its wrong.

As for being a n00b. Shut the fuck up! because I said so :P

The fact of the matter is that we have now gotten the debate down to the point that we all generally agree, we just have sleight variations in opinion now.

Some are more leanient, some are more strict.

My opinion is damn near as strict as you can get on this topic without killing innocents that have control but want help anyways. Just in case.

Kill most of 'em and let god sort 'em out.

As for those that have yet to do anything, get 'em isolated and get the urge quelled. It can't be entirely cured, but it can be quelled. The isolated environment is to compensate for the chaos theory.

And yes CD, therapy does have no use if not used in combination with isolation or something similar. Thats what I was telling you.

I know this may sound like something epic.

"OMG! Therapy doesn't work? OMG!"

It may be like telling someone that something they have considered as a constant is not true. Whether it is or not. It's true, therapy is an enhancer. Not the answer.

I like the sound of that.

It rhymes and shit,
The Sinister Chris

PS: I could sooo do an analogy involving bard's in D&D being useless without someone else to enhance, but then I'd sound like even more of a geek. If thats possible...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:41 pm 
n00b

[quote="The Sinister Chris"]The problem is not that you are a n00b.

the problem is that you stated facts that could have been in support of the rapists and didn't make it clear enough to the rest of us that you were stating facts and not that you supported them.

You have to make it fairly obvious for most of us. i might suggest a larger font. And be sure to mention multiple times that you still think that its wrong.

I don't think it is humanly possible for me to make it anymore clear that i'm not trying to support or lobby in behalf of pehophiles. I have stated it numerous times, and as i've already said...if you see that in my posts, its a personal problem. And its a problem that is neither my responsibility or desire to correct.

There is a difference between adult child molestors and minor child molestors. I'm sorry, if you don't see the point i'm trying to make, then stop reading now and go throw on some Limp Bizcuit. The primary difference, one that is reflected in something called the fucking LAW, is that children are not mature enough to make certain decisions for themselves. Does that mean its not their fault that they molested their little sister or got caught pumping the neighbors dog? NO. Let me say that again, NO. One more time, for our mono-syllabic readers, NO. For the inbreds in the back of the room, NO. To the old man that thinks the cities removal of pay phones on his block is a government conspiracy to destroy him, NO. If you have ever been hit by a bus while being struck by lightning after winning the lottery, let me make it clear to you that i said NO. NO NO NO NO.

New paragraph. NO FUCKING NO, FUCK NO, NO NO, MUTHERFUCKING NO, NO NO NO.....NO SOME MORE, NO IN THE FIRST DEGREE, NO WITH A VENGENANCE. IN GERMAN=NEIN. IN IDIOT=NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Now that I have made it clear that I said NO, let me further elaborate by saying NO. NO means NO, and so does NO.

So anyway, what i was saying after I said NO to child molestors of any age not being at fault, there is more that can be done with a teenage mind than with a forty-year old priest. If you don't understand this, then please do the country a favor and go through with your suicide plan. On top of fact that teenagers are more responsive to the treatment needed to correct the damage that leads to type of deviant behavior that we have been talking about, but they can be easily locked up and treated against their will. This cannot be done quite so easily with adults. If you cant understand that, then please continue stuffing your face with high fat foods, as natural selection will eventually do you the justice you deserve.

So what is my point you ask? Here it is: children, regardless of the horrible things that they may have done, are still children. As a society with laws that afford special protection to minors, we cannot very well go hooking up little Alan's nuts to the Hoover Damns hydo-electric generators and setting the power to "vaporize". Sure, that is my gutt reaction too, but then i GREW UP! The world, ladies and gentlemen, is not black and white, or shoot and not shoot. And since no one here (at least i am PRAYING SO) is a law maker, law enforcer, or in any way shape or form involved in the process, its all fine and dandy for you to say that "hell yeah, i'd just shoot that little fucker". If any of you had ever actually held a fucking real gun, much less killed another human being, you would feel as stupid as you sound.

Adult pedophiles shoule be jailed without possibility of parole. This is because the statistics are 2-1 that the cocksucker is going to do it again. Child pedophiles have a chance of being turned around, and that potentially removes TWO pedophiles from the fucked up cycle that is sexual abuse. And since adult child molesters do make it out of prison eventually, there is all the more reason to take care of the problem BEFORE they get there.

"I would like to live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were ever supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:17 pm 
Tourist

Which assumes there's a treatment, which is impossible given the bounds of this argument.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 12:01 am 
Addict

Yes I have held and shot a real gun.

No I am not in a position of power... Yet!

And yes child molesters that are children are too fucked up to do anything with BUT kill.

Seriously, give me the gun.

I won't give it a second thought,
The Sinister Chris

PS: Ya wanna know something FUCKED UP! I'm a Eagle Scout!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:37 am 
Addict

Let me reenter by saying that I don't CARE what can be done with a teenage rapist, if a sixteen y/o raped my little cousin, I'd go and kill him and never feel a thing about the act of killing save a small measure of satisfaction, it's an old sentiment but in some cases acts call for vengeance, the law was made to substitute justice for revenge, but when the law fails to do so, then you are left with a debt that must be paid, in blood.

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:32 pm 
Tourist

I can dig it. Hell, only problem I have is when some freak thinks about raping my daughter, tells his shrink, his shrink tells the cops, the cops tell the community, then (this would be the problem part) some vigilante kills him for it. Mind, on a visceral level I'd like to be the vigilante, but not if it runs the risk of scaring others out of seeking help.

Hell, I'll even retract those examples earlier about the teacher - the degree to which their life gets fucked up is immaterial, provided it leaves the same motivation to come forward.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 11:52 am 
n00b

sorry I ain't up to date over this debate I only got around page two, but I just had to say something:

news flash everyone I am a guy, I have fantasies where I kiss girls of my age and some that I caress them.

DOES THAT MAKE ME A RAPIST?

is coming on...
it's coming on...
-Gorillaz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:26 pm 
n00b

page number five , so far all that you have said is that you do not want pedophiles near you.

So why not hope for case number three or whatever where as the person hangs himself and every ones is happy?

If you are to destroy a persons life only for your fears, then atcleast be decent enough to let him kill himself after jerking off five times in a row over a picture of your precious daughter.

is coming on...
it's coming on...
-Gorillaz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:16 pm 
n00b

tsc, first off I am happy for you that you are ignorant as you believe in god. Becuase if it wasn't so, then you would probably spontaneously combust over the concept of paradoxes.

Second, I am going to be the first and probably the first here, to take on the side of pedophiles, not that I am one, but I happen to be able to think, also I am not a redneck.

and by simple curiosity, did anybody here ever tried killing someone?

is coming on...
it's coming on...
-Gorillaz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:26 pm 
Addict

Selfdestruct wrote:
(mindless babbling removed)

Second, I am going to be the first and probably the first here, to take on the side of pedophiles, not that I am one, but I happen to be able to think, also I am not a redneck.

and by simple curiosity, did anybody here ever tried killing someone?

Ok, If you're going to say something try backing it up instead of trying to start a flame war.

Take the side of the pedophiles? Ok, now why not give us a case? Or do you think we give a shit if you say you're going to make a stand but then sit down. And thus far you have proven no ability to think and act just like a red neck. I would know. I grew up with them.

And you may be suprised to know that many of us have had to kill people or at least try to.

-Lifyre
He claims he can think but has yet to have a thought...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 3:38 pm 
Tourist

Selfdestruct claims he supports the rights of monstrous humanoids to rape little girls. He has offered no justification for this belief, he just wants to be an asshole - unless you count that he doesn't believe he should be considered a pedophile as he's a minor who lusts after girls his own age, which has long been held as the exception to the rule.

Selfdestruct has thus invalidated himself as a participant in this debate. No further response is warranted, as he has no rational basis.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:13 pm 
Native

Tyhm wrote:
Selfdestruct claims he supports the rights of monstrous humanoids to rape little girls. He has offered no justification for this belief, he just wants to be an asshole - unless you count that he doesn't believe he should be considered a pedophile as he's a minor who lusts after girls his own age, which has long been held as the exception to the rule.

Selfdestruct has thus invalidated himself as a participant in this debate. No further response is warranted, as he has no rational basis.

*blinks* I agree totally with what you said. When I saw you listed as the one who posted most recently, I did not expect this reaction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 12:28 am 
Tourist

Yeh, discretion's the better part of valor. I started a little grandiose, making my point as violently as possible so nobody'd miss it; we got mired in the specifics, but the generalities are the same. Those of us who don't want our daughters raped are of two minds; some want to kill them as they reveal themselves, the others want to lure out as many as possible. Is the risk worth the reward? Impossible to say. I'd sooner my daughter be taught by a potential rapist who's being constantly monitored than risk that her bus driver's a potential who never came forward, but it's a lesser of two evils situation - now that I see there is reason beyond simple ignorance and hatred in the counterargument, I am at peace.

It's when we get dipshits like that goatfucker that there's a problem. It's really no better on the other side; Kill all rapists or Let all rapists free, unless you have a reason for it you will only make it worse. Scaring them into hiding in the former, encouraging them in the latter, naturally. It's like fishing. Some use dynamite, some use worms, some protest on the behalf of the fish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:47 am 
n00b

Quote:
Ok, If you're going to say something try backing it up instead of trying to start a flame war.

I concur the content of selfdestructs message seems to be lost in his statements of dislike of the religious, when in a debate one must support your arguments with fact regardless of source. that is why your argument is invalid, not that he will ever read this.

Quote:
...thus far you have proven no ability to think and act just like a red neck.

May I ask how you arose at this conclusion, I am unfamiliar with rednecks so I don't know how to pick them out.

Quote:
Selfdestruct claims he supports the rights of monstrous humanoids to rape little girls.

Selfdestruct claims, rather inarticulately, to support sexuality at a young age, and propheses to seperate rape of children from sexual activity amoungst children, regardless of partner if consent is given it is acceptable. I followed him here out of curiousity, I hope that is not a point against me, so I know him a little better, I do not intend to support him however. I personally have no opinion on the subject I'm just interested in the statistics involved, though if I was a parent I might think differently, but as such I would like to think that I would not claim that my views should be in any manner extended to apply to the whole. What about you Tyhm as a parent do you feel your views should not be extended in any manner? Or perhaps the contrary?

As for fishing, Dynamite causes damage to the ecological environement by destroying reefs, which decreases possible fish populations making the exercise counterproductive. and arguing generally falls apon deaf ears, after all we need to eat, oh and I have been informed by a Marine biologist - in training - that fish do indeed feel pain, that is an urban myth, I have not personally confirmed it yet though. Also there are methods like trolling, using massive nets, chemical tranquilizers, spears and spear guns, I've even heard of people using electricity. What I am saying by picking apart the analogy is that while people have different methods and Ideas they are not all equal, just as with computers there are unlimited ways to solve the same problem but some are more efficient then others, and often times there is a better solution to be had, and a better one than that, repeat agnosium.

Interesting to see how unforgiving we are of rapists, am I safe to assume that the debate has already concluded that they are not to be permitted a second chance, is it because they have tarnished themselves? or because they cannot be trusted to actually change? Either way it is apparent that perhaps we should look at what it is that causes them to act out in such a manner, I certainly hope I'm not rekindling dead issues, if I am please feel free to correct me and refer me to a page number so that I might partake of your conclusions. I am not preaching empathy, simply regarding the statistics, and for those that oppose them recall that it is useful to 'know thine enemy' if you are to combat them, as repugnant as that thought may be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:35 am 
Native

Pointofnoreturn wrote:
Interesting to see how unforgiving we are of rapists, am I safe to assume that the debate has already concluded that they are not to be permitted a second chance, is it because they have tarnished themselves? or because they cannot be trusted to actually change?

The second option.

Quote:
Either way it is apparent that perhaps we should look at what it is that causes them to act out in such a manner,

Botched-up biochemistry, in pedophiles as it is in homosexuals. It's not something to "understand," nor is it something that can be changed with good-hearted actions.

I'm giving short, choppy answers because you've already made it clear that you're not interested in reading longer ones, since you've apparently skipped most of the thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:11 pm 
Tourist

Touché.

Yeah. It has been agreed that the bounds of the argument are such that pedophiles cannot be treated in any way, but that it may be possible to encourage or dissuade them from seeking treatment anyway and, in so doing, identify themselves to the community at large. I support fishing - baiting them into coming forward, then reeling them in in such a way that the rest of the fish aren't alarmed by the risks of coming forward. Others support dynamite - as soon as you see a fish, blow it up and kill as many as possible, no risk of them getting away, but you'll scare the others away. Then there are people who, for one reason or another (but usually just to stir up shit), argue that fishing is wrong and pre-sexual humans need to be raped.

Personally, I can see where Selfdestruct is coming from, and that it is a societal construct that pubescent boys should lust after girls. That's how they con girls into buying perfume and teen bop magazines, and how they con boys into buying hair gel and cologne. There's a massive industry feeding off their own artificially created drive to reproduce, ostensibly a biological desire encouraged back out from hiding after hundreds of years of Edwardian repression. This biological drive is not a natural or advantageous instinct, however, as emotional development is still far behind physical; while we were designed such that we can reproduce at 12 (because cave men rarely lived to 20), a 12 year old cannot raise a child. Thus, while it is somewhat unavoidable that Selfdestruct feels these urges, and that he is encouraged by the media to act on these urges in socially acceptable ways and be like whatshisface, Frankie Muniz, he should not be preying on girls too young to know what they're getting themselves into. At present, that includes girls his own age. While it seems there's nothing wrong with two 14 year olds getting it on in the woods behind the school, she's gonna grow up to regret being so foolish to believe it was love and he's probably not - I've seen it often enough to accept it as a constant.

This, however, is another debate unto itself. The topic of the original debate was whether or not pedophiles (generally defined not as children who lust after children of approximately their own age, but adults who prey on children who are too young to be anything but flattered by the attention) are being driven away by our collective hatred of them, ie by us shouting and throwing dynamite into the water. The analogy itself states my position, but I've explained already that I understand the counterargument as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:12 pm 
Addict

Tell you what, why don't we get them to come forward and if they haven't actually done something, put them in a confidential adult probation, have a Probation Officer randomly visit them, generally keep tabs on their activities and no one has to know why, for all the public knows, he got a DWI, or public intoxication, or got popped with a bag of weed, no lynch mobs, no humiliation, but the community is relatively assured that he can't do anything because he signed up to have someone looking over his shoulder.

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:59 am 
Tourist

If it'll work, it'll work. MiB thinks they can only be controlled if the public knows though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:42 am 
Addict

You never even read my posts if you believe that.

I said, if they are in children-related jobs, they *need* to be forced to quit. All other things can be confidential but you simply *cannot* be trusted among children. PERIOD. It is worse than not discovering a pedophile if you leave a potential child molestor in the midst of children!

-MiB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:08 am 
Addict

I'd make quams about the killing, but fuck... that's a debate for another day.

- Stephen Crane

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next