ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:03 am 
Addict

I believe he meant something along the lines of your idiocy of saying protest will work. Dictators are in the habit of putting enough fear into the majority of the population that it won't happen, and even if it does they kill them. Castro hasn't been too shy about that, not at all.

-MiB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:06 am 
Addict

The issue with your car was the program Ollie, not the actualy physical chip, which seems to the current issue against computer controled guns, though you do bring up a very good point. Personally I think that guns should be simple, not electronics for most of them.

Personally I think that anyone who uses a gun to kill for any reason other than selfdefence or protection of another individual should be summariliy shot if it can be proven that he pulled the trigger. This does not in anyway address the issues that arise in war, I am specifically refering to localized incidents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:58 am 
Addict

Lifyre wrote:
The issue with your car was the program Ollie, not the actualy physical chip, which seems to the current issue against computer controled guns, though you do bring up a very good point. Personally I think that guns should be simple, not electronics for most of them.

yeah, more parts = more chance something is flawed, my car came out of th factory broken, i wonder if more/all of them on that line were, it was just my habit of not driving anywhere for days at a time (weird i know) that brought up the fault, most peopel will have been unaware of it and had the mk3 program installed on their first service etc, but for every possable fault there is a probable failure...

now, the French, weird in many ways you'll agree, one of these ways is their LOVE of revolvers, they have a century old fear of semi-automatic pistols and th chance that they'll fail in use, so use the slightly more reliable revolver at a loss of 2 to 4 times the mag capacity of a modern semi-automatic, <I>just in case</I>.

everyone else has grown up and understand that autos are actually quite good now that we're out of the 19th century, but they're sticking to their guns

(haha)

technofetishists are as bad as technophobes, both run a little too close to having nothing more than a heavy lump of metal in their hands for my tastes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:56 pm 
Addict

I like revolers more for the look and general size, they seem to be larger caliber in general and have a higher stopping power. I like guns that can remove limbs with one round.

I think there are a few .45 semi's but I'm not sure. I find the 9mm's to handle nice but I LOVE the DEagle (now to see if I can get to shoot one more than once) and it has a clip capacity of 7. Not much more than a revoler but a shit load more stopping power than say a 9mm Beretta.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:20 pm 
Addict

Lifyre wrote:
I think there are a few .45 semi's but I'm not sure.

Hm, let's see, there's a .45 version of the H&K USP, the Walther P99, not to mention innumerable clones of the good ol' M1911, including the more recent hi-cap Para-Ordnance models. I'd rather take a .45 semiauto over a .45 revolver anyday, especially any based around the M1911. I'm sure Clay will agree with me here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:40 pm 
Addict

Rupert The Airborne Rat wrote:
Lifyre wrote:
I think there are a few .45 semi's but I'm not sure.

Hm, let's see, there's a .45 version of the H&K USP, the Walther P99, not to mention innumerable clones of the good ol' M1911, including the more recent hi-cap Para-Ordnance models. I'd rather take a .45 semiauto over a .45 revolver anyday, especially any based around the M1911. I'm sure Clay will agree with me here.

Cool beans! Now if they could just make my favorite gun with a slightly larger clip...

-Lifyre
I want a Semi-Auto Howitzer

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4