ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:35 pm 
Local

well I shortened some quotes for my replies anyways I couloured my answers if it helps anything - cool if we can have some discussion going on here !!! <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:16 pm 
Addict

themadthinker wrote:
I've got mine, and I'm damn proud of it. It's like having an extra pocket, I can store stuff in it if need be.

This made me think of something hilarious:
http://www.circumstitions.com/Functions.html wrote:
17 Functions of the Foreskin

18 - Storage of contact lenses, smuggled jewels, etc

<hr width="80%">

From Thinny's site wrote:
Sometimes the foreskin becomes constricted and difficult to retract. This condition is known as phimosis.

Ouch. :x (good site, I'd totally forgotten most of the terms, thanks!)

From same site wrote:
Some studies suggest that smegma may contain cancer-causing substances, but most recent studies disagree. Still, many doctors feel that when a man doesnÂ’t keep this area clean, he is more likely to develop cancer of the penis.

I'd love to know what they suspect is the specific agent. Not to prove the point, but just out of curiousity. If you know anything more about the potential harmful substances in smegma, I'd love to read them.

Same site again wrote:
In weighing the risks and benefits of circumcision, doctors consider the fact that penile cancer is one of the least common forms of cancer in the United States. Neither the American Academy of Pediatrics nor the Canadian Academy of Pediatrics recommends routine circumcision of newborns. Ultimately, decisions about circumcision are highly personal and depend more on social and religious factors than on medical evidence.

Hrm. This was all good information, but all things considered, it doesn't sound like a strong argument against circumcision. Albiet, I'll be sure to remember this when talking to someone that isn't reading this thread that this is another reason for circumcision. :)

<hr width="80%">
Er... I'm going to be brief and address any new issues egets raised. This is the first site I visited when I got back on the computer, but #en tells me she's banned. So no need to beat the dead lulz cow.

egets wrote:
I was othervice too browsing those penises there and most of the "deformed" penises that the site was condemning looked quite delicious and strong and also they had so much personality in them, Im still not against circumcision after all that propaganda

Though I'm against circumcision, it's such an accepted practice that I didn't even think to look at the "deformed" penises (and consider them as such); just to look at intact penises and compare the difference.

And I just weakened my decision. To be fair, though, there's no removal of an organ in male circumcision. The foreskin just doesn't work/factor into the functioning of the penis anymore (which may or may not be a good thing -- that's what makes it a good debate topic). :)

egets wrote:
Clitoridotomy, what is wrong with ppl, why is sexuality such a bad thing that you have to go chop off your clitoris ppl are just plain stupid or something.

I think this is an extreme measure to get to pleasure. But I think this is the best equivalent of a procedure preformed on females to that of circumcising males.

However, the reasons may be different. From what Wiki had mentioned: the hood may have been the culprit in blocking stimulation to the clit. (How? I'm not sure. I'd be tempted to call bullshit.) So that would be like the forskin not retracting enough for the glans to get fully stimulated.

y/n?

egets wrote:
I also beleif that there is a lot of other kind of hormonal and chemical reactions going on in a woman when she is all opened up for a man and sex which is making more welcome environment for a woman to get pregnant, well the fluids yes and then also hotness of the voumb and no stresshormones or something like that...

Yes, that's a good point. The other problem is opening up, though. If an Infibulation procedure has been preformed, the vaginal opening has to be open.
Wiki article on female circumcision linked before wrote:
The sewn-together labia majora are slightly opened before sexual intercourse by the girl's husband — girls will often be married at 12–16 years old — or by his female relatives, whose responsibility it is to inspect the wound every few weeks and open it some more if necessary.

egets wrote:
its not easy being man is it ?

(excuse me for breaking the rules with image, but it's appropriate)Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:27 pm 
Addict

1) Foreskin=ick. I wouldn't take a piss out of one of those things much less sleep with a guy who isn't trimmed.
Which, I suppose, is probably a plus for all you straight men out there. :wink:

2)Apparently it enhances sex. While sensation is cut to some degree, it massively lengthens the duration of sex. This is according to my girlfriend who has had the opportunity to experement with both.

3)Its done very soon after birth and there are a lot better ways than a moil with a knife these days. Hardly anyone remembers anything before the age of three.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:43 pm 
n00b

Labrat wrote:
1) Foreskin=ick. I wouldn't take a piss out of one of those things much less sleep with a guy who isn't trimmed.
Which, I suppose, is probably a plus for all you straight men out there. :wink:

You're being very subjective. As has been pointed out, with proper hygiene a foreskin is not necessarily "icky".

Quote:
2)Apparently it enhances sex. While sensation is cut to some degree, it massively lengthens the duration of sex. This is according to my girlfriend who has had the opportunity to experement with both.

Anecdotal evidence.

Quote:
3)Its done very soon after birth and there are a lot better ways than a moil with a knife these days. Hardly anyone remembers anything before the age of three.

Does this excuse pre-toddler child abuse? I think not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:25 am 
Green Text

Hey, you should totally visit the Roleplaying board. It might liven things up.

Watch out for this guy though, he will beat the shit out of you for no reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:53 pm 
Addict

Everything is subjective. As long as I am blind to you, unable to see your thoughts as I see my own, I am entombed by my own perceptions and experiences. As are you, as are we all.

An equation can not be written with any truth on a man's likes and dislikes. Though one might be quite comical in this case.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:01 am 
<font color=red><b>STALKER/FAG ALERT.

I'm firmly against circumcision.

If the main argument for it is "it lengthens sex", you need to find a guy with more creativity. There's a whole range of activities that don't involve directly stimulating the penis (oral and/or fingering of the woman, kissing, cuddling, BDSM, etc.) Besides, just because the guy's started to go flabby after ejaculation doesn't mean the sex is over- just keep doing sexy things, and he'll be hard again after his refractory period is over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:20 am 
Addict

nick012000 wrote:
I'm firmly against circumcision.

If the main argument for it is "it lengthens sex", you need to find a guy with more creativity. There's a whole range of activities that don't involve directly stimulating the penis (oral and/or fingering of the woman, kissing, cuddling, BDSM, etc.) Besides, just because the guy's started to go flabby after ejaculation doesn't mean the sex is over- just keep doing sexy things, and he'll be hard again after his refractory period is over.

Oh man, it all sounds good in theory but HAH!

HAH.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2