ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

A man is going to kill 5 billion people if you do not press a button that will kill 4 billion people. Would you press it?
Yes, kill 4 billion. 67%  67%  [ 4 ]
No, let 5 billion die 33%  33%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 6
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:03 pm 
Offline
Green Text

Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 4126
Location: Clouds, rain, and green fields...
Kaz*CheesyDoritoBomb* wrote:
@kest: could I still kill him and have 5 billion people die?

I suppose so. He is the other person pushing the button.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:03 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2428
Location: In the ether, Hand of DM poised for enervation at will
Stupid question. I choose C) Kill a baby with a bag full of puppies with razorblades taped to them.

_________________
The scent of Binturong musk is often compared to that of warm popcorn.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:48 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:30 pm
Posts: 4330
Location: Not a hellish, Onionian future...
What? No Death Rabbits with cutlery ducktaped to them?
Oh, right. Stick with the classics.

Socks the Cat Rocks the Hill.

_________________
actor_au wrote:
Labrat's friends can't run away, as they are only the skins of the people he's drowned in his own semen, carefully stitched together and stuffed with cooking chocolate.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:59 am 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:39 am
Posts: 1756
Location: The border of civilization
I won't press it, I prefer the larger bodycount option.
Here's why:
From the people I've met during my life, I care about less than 5%. From the other 95%, I dislike about 70%.
Therefore, since I want people I dislike dead, I'll choose to statisticly kill as much as possable.

_________________
Warning! The owner of this property is armed and willing to defend life, liberty and property.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:22 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:42 pm
Posts: 1012
Location: Indiana Spaceport
Gazing Rabbit wrote:
I won't press it, I prefer the larger bodycount option.
Here's why:
From the people I've met during my life, I care about less than 5%. From the other 95%, I dislike about 70%.
Therefore, since I want people I dislike dead, I'll choose to statisticly kill as much as possable.


I see no fault in this logic!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:11 pm 
Offline
PostWhorePornStar
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2001 5:00 pm
Posts: 5766
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
This is the worst Christmas ever! :gonk:

_________________
iothera: a science fantasy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:36 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:43 pm
Posts: 1096
<i>"You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling towards you ...
You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back.
The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over.
But it can't.
Not without your help.
But you're not helping."

"Whatcha mean, I'm not helping?"

"I mean you're not helping! Why is that, Leon?"</i>

_________________
Always watching, ever vigilant


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:32 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 7:47 pm
Posts: 1168
Thinman wrote:
<i>"You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling towards you ...
You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back.
The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over.
But it can't.
Not without your help.
But you're not helping."

"Whatcha mean, I'm not helping?"

"I mean you're not helping! Why is that, Leon?"</i>

"Because I'm a sociopathic android who kills assholes who smoke while interviewing me."

"Let me tell you about my mother . . . " . . . KAPOWW! . . .

_________________
"We are not going to die! And do you know why? Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die. And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and <i>polka will never die!</i>"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:48 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:30 pm
Posts: 4330
Location: Not a hellish, Onionian future...
Kaz*CheesyDoritoBomb* wrote:
I see no fault in this logic!!!!

I see fault in his logic. Because I have a feeling that I would be one of those corpses on his list.
I have something of a problem with that.

The chess-board is the world, the pieces are the phenomena of the Universe, the rules of the game are what we call the laws of Nature. The player on the other side is hidden from us.

_________________
actor_au wrote:
Labrat's friends can't run away, as they are only the skins of the people he's drowned in his own semen, carefully stitched together and stuffed with cooking chocolate.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group