ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 9:14 pm 
Addict

(Read the post in Shameless Self Promotion or Unrelated Stuff titled "MiB's setting of the day" (not week- day) for info on the city. Feel free to post away as either a Nether, normal dude, or Darkheir. Remember, Darkheirs are much more powerful than Nethers, and if you are a Nether please limit your powers accordingly.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 11:18 pm 
Addict

'It was a slow night in the City. Of course, none of them ever seem to feel short, so that's nothing new. I stood under a streetlight, smoking a cigarette and wishing I had somewhere I could call home anymore.'

'My name's Fox. Vicente Fox. Why the hell my parents named me that I'll never know. I'm not even Spanish.'

'Just my luck I happen to be a Nether. Also fitting my rotten luck, my name fits my mutation. I'm half and half, if you catch my drift. If you saw me, you'd wonder how a fox got human arms and legs all of a sudden. I've got that trademark tail, and the head, of course. I'm a fucking stereotypical werebeast, for God's sake, okay? The only difference is, that's the way I am, I don't change into it.'

'And, to top it all off, I get this really annoying ability to see anything. Anything. I mean, goddammit, I don't want to be seeing the breasts of every goddamn woman that walks down the street! Some of them are pretty damn ugly, too. I can control it sometimes, but I can't realy turn it off, just lessen the effect so I'm only removing one layer of clothes at a given time.'

'Living in the City sucks if you're not either a superhero or a human. Y'see, I'm a private investigator, but nobody wants a half-human snooping around where his nose doesn't belong. I'm a little pressed for jobs. And my sunny disposition does not help the clients that I get. Not my damn fault my parents kicked me out when I was two and I had to grow up out here. Yeah, I know. I'm a street kid, but no street lingo? Half-humans aren't allowed to even try to mess around with the big boys, and talking street slang counts as trying to, so I stopped after my fifth beating.'

'Life's tough in the City.'

The tape clicks to a halt.

"Foxie, why'd you say ya'll aint gotta lotta business? You know you get a client at least once a day."

"Shut up, Marie . . . I made this recording two years ago. I play it sometimes to remind me of how far I've come in those two years. If I forget, and I lose a case because I get sloppy . . . I lose business. Loss of business equals no money for me. Which would also equal no money for you."

The Southern belle with the glowing hands cocked her head.

"Oh. Ah see."

Fox put his head in his hands.

"Sure, Marie. Sure ya do. Go back to doing . . . uh, whatever you do as my secretary. You know, file paperwork, that sort of thing."

"Ah did that this morning, Foxie."

"Y'did? Oh, right, the whole 'I've got magical hands that can detach themselves and do whatever I want' thing . . ."

"Yes, sah, Foxie. Ah love working here."

"Er . . . Marie? You okay? You're zoning out."

And so, another day at the office for Vicente Fox. Another day in the City. Or so he thinks.

"Is Detective Fox in?" called a voice with just a hint of an Asian accent.

"I'm here," Fox answered automatically. "Don't mind the hands, that's normal. I take it you must be my new client . . . Ms. . . ."

The catgirl smiled, her fangs glittering in the dim noontide sun. "Lin. Ms. Lin."

"Lin. Interesting name. Short, abrupt. At all like the person before me?"

She laughs softly. Fox smiles, eery on his animal head.

"No, not really. But have you gotten anything yet for me?"

"No, not yet, I barely know you . . . Oh, you mean the case? Hmm . . . Now where did I put that folder . . . Marie! I need Ms. Lin's folder!" Fox barks, causing Ms. Lin to stiffen. "Oh. Right, sorry, Ms. Lin. My mistake. Marie! FOLDER!"

"Comin' sah!" A bluish white glowing hand slips pasts Ms. Lin's head and begins to sift through the pile on Fox's desk. "Y'all left it on your desk, sah. What'd you need me for?"

"To find it," Fox grumbles. ""Hrm, let's see . . . missing sister . . . okay, one promising lead. That's all I can say at the moment. If I said anything else, I'd be putting you in danger, and I won't do that."

"I understand. Let me know if you find anything important." Ms. Lin slips through the office with the usual feline grace of her kind, and the door shuts so softly Fox's ears twitch in surprise.

"This will be an interesting case. Especially since she's my first lead."

"How's that, Foxie?"

"Well, she was the last to see her sister. She had just had a fight with her over . . . her room? . . . not two days before. And she was often heard saying she wished her sister would go away sometime and never come back."

"Foxie, those are all normal things to say about a sister."

"And I don't know that? She's the only lead I have, Marie. I have to check her out."

"Fine, sah. Good luck."

Fox gets up and walks over to the window. He pulls the shades down, perfectly timed to see Ms. Lin walking down the street towards her part of town, a much nicer section than Fox's office. Suddenly, she ducks into an alleyway, and Fox's ears perk.

"You see something, sah?"

"I might have, Marie. I might have."

Fox crashes around his desk, rushes to the door, and, grabbing trenchcoat, sunglasses, and Indy hat, stumbles through the door.

"Boy, Foxie's sho in a hurry to get somewhere."

Marie goes back to picking up the papers Fox put back in disarray, calmly humming a song.

---
EDIT: Long intro post. Deal. The rest won't be as long. My characters in established universes are never very powerful. They don't need to be. Fox may not have a strong power as a Nether, but he chose the right profession.
Note: The sunglasses are to keep him from seeing through anyone's clothes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kitsune1527 on 2002-09-25 23:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kitsune1527 on 2002-09-27 14:58 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 8:55 am 
Addict

'You know, being an anthromorph and interacting with humans makes you realize just what you take for granted in society. Me being half-human, I appreciate the fact that people in the City accept me as a member of society. Being a Nether helps too. So i have a greater appreciation for certain things in life because of my appearance. However, thanks to me being a Nether and associating with mostly humans, some things are still taken for granted. Like the fact that when you tail someone they don't suddenly vanish into thin air.'

Fox swore when he reached the alleyway. Nothing. No trace of Ms. Lin.

"This case is going to be interesting . . . Disappearing clients already . . . Well, this is what I get for working for another Nether. Time to get down to business."

Fox sniffed the air, and grinned when he picked up her scent. "Nothin' like a canine sniffer to brighten up your day. Ms. <i>Liinn</i> . . . Come out come out, wherever you are . . ." he whispered. His mind switched to hunting mode, and he began to sneak through the alley, hungrily following the scent of the catwoman.

"Hi there, handsome. You look like you need something. Can I help?"

Fox blinked, snapping back into focus. "Ooh, fuck. A vigilante. Just what'll make my day."

There was a catwoman leaning on the wall, wearing a blue bodysuit with white trim on the sides. True to form, she was wearing a mask, one of the kinds that covers just the eyes. Fox was reminded of the original Catwoman costume from the Batman TV series.

"The name's Kitten. I'm guessing you're the private investigator who lives around here? Vicente Fox? What's your case now?"

"None of your business," Fox snapped. "I'm working on it, and I don't need your help. Vigilantes are bad for business. Too many things blow up when they get involved, and my insurance charges me double."

"Sorry to hear it, Fox. Missing persons are a specialty of mine."

Fox growled. "How did you know what my case was?"

"I have my ways." Kitten shrugged. "But . . . I think you'll need my help for this one."

"If you think so, you're stupider than most vigilantes I've met." Fox tapped his glasses. "I've got my own abilities, and I doubt you can do better."

"Oh, I think I can, Fox. You're on record for X-ray vison. A useful ability, to b e sure, but I've got natural infrared eyesight and my goggles carry the best possible in scanning equipment. I doubt just X-ray vision will allow you to pick up whoever you're following."

Fox growled. "Blatantly ignoring my natural canine abilities . . ." Fox put his hands in the air, miffed. "Fine. You can help, then. But if you interfere with this case at all, I swear you'll be slapped with obstruction of justice ASAP. I'm licensed, so I can do it."

"I'll call your bluff. Anthros don't have that much clout."

"If you're a Nether, and you've never lost a case, you would. You said earlier you checked my record. Surely you noticed."

"Damn, you're good. But you can't make me leave."

"Fine then, lead the way. I defer to your abilities . . . For now. My nose works fine, but I'll amuse you."

Kitten jumped off the wall, and landed--on air. Fox jumped a bit.

"What, you didn't know I could fly? Most Nethers who go into the vigilante business can."

"Yeah, but a few moments ago you were on the ground. Wasn't expecting a flier from that. Should've, though. I'm a detective, I'm supposed to pay attention."

"Relax, I've got quite a few things I keep hidden. You'll be warned next time."

"I shouldn't have needed a warning," Fox grumbled.

Kitten flew forward, scanning the ground, peering closely at the heat traces she picked up. Fox followed behind her slowly, pulling a cigarette pack out of his pocket and sticking one in his mouth. He pulled his lighter out and lit it, relaxing a little with the comforting scent of burning tobacco in his nose.

"Cigarettes dull your sense of smell and taste, you know."

"Shut up, vigilante."

The two protectors of justice, one walking, one flying, traveled through the streets in search of a catgirl. But they had no further to look than the top of a nearby building . . .

OOC: To be continued, and you'll figure out what's going on soon enough.

"Why a spoon, cousin, why not an axe?"
"Because it's dull you twit . . . <i>It'll hurt more</i>."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kitsune1527 on 2002-09-27 14:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kitsune1527 on 2002-09-27 22:06 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:59 pm 
Native

can we poast 2 or is it jus kit?

I'll draw it on my wrist.
And with this pretty picture,
A fountain will appear.
And with this flowing fountain,
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:03 pm 
Addict

OOC: You can post, I just decided I was gonna write a mystery story in here.

Don't use any charas from my story, my story will not tie into anything you come up with unless it affects something citywide, and I intend to keep my story pretty self-contained.

Go ahead, knock yourself out. But like MIB said, no Godmoding.

Next post the story continues for those who care . . . Oh, and I noticed a glaring plothole that's just begging to be plugged up, so the previous posts are gonna be edited in a few moments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:16 am 
Addict

'Vigilantes bother me. They've always made me feel uncomfortable, but the problem's gotten worse in recent years, after I had to take the case of the Mysterious Dram. As you can see, he was not the brightest mind in the bunch, but he hired me, so I didn't challenge him. The superstrength and hot temper certainly provided an incentive.'

'So apparently his friend was kidnapped, and he wanted me to find her. Another (definitely smarter) friend told him to get police help before barging in, and he showed up and threatened to tear me limb from limb if I didn't get the friend back.'

'So, it took a few days, Marie minding the office for me--she was pretty new back then, and I figured she could use the experience--but I finally found his friend. She--why was I not surprised it was a girl?--was being held by a Darkheir nutcase who Dram had apparently ticked off the wrong way. Dram was all for going in and blasting up the place, but I reminded him of his friend, and he calmed down pretty quick and let me go in and try to negotiate.'

'I never should've bothered.'

'Darkheirs don't like us Nethers to begin with. Something about our soul's alignments or somesuch crap like that. Negotiating with a psychotic one is even worse. I tried, but this was the first case I solved where it didn't turn out happy. The guy went bonkers and slit her throat. It goes without saying that Dram went BOOM, and the Darkheir rose to his challenge. I got caught in the crossfire and subsequent explosion, got thrown two blocks away and fifty feet in the air, and ended up in traction for two months. When I got back to the office, Marie had cleaned it up, and I couldn't find any of my cases any more.'

'The whole mess left a bad taste in my mouth, and I swore I'd never work with a vigilante ever again. So much for promises.'

"So, why'd you choose this?"

Fox was snapped out of his nicotine-induced trance, and started paying attention just in time to walk slam into Kitten's butt. He jumped backwards, sputtering, and he kicked himself, half for dozing off and half for wishing he'd never backed out. She was good-looking, but she was a vigilante.

"Why'd I do what?"

Kitten floated down to the ground, and she started walking next to him, her head still swinging round, scanning the heat signatures around her for clues. "Why'd you become a detective?"

Fox shrugged. "Hnh. Good question. I dunno, really. I just felt I needed to make a difference in the City . . . I'd seen so many people die when I was out on the street as a kid, and I never saw anyone do anything about it. So I guess that's why: So people have someone they know will take any case they want, no matter what it is. Someone they can go to and not have to worry about paperwork. I got my license to practice as a P.I. and then I started up four years back. Business was real slow for the first two years, but then things picked up, and I made enough money to afford a salary for a secretary. I got Marie, and now I'm pretty big. Sometimes even the police ask me for help, because they've got too much paperwork to work with."

Kitten scratched her head. "But if you're legal, don't you have paperwork?"

"Mot as much. Private investigation is a lot less bureacratic, thank God. But enough of that. Why are you so interested in me? In this case?"

Kitten shrugged. "Well . . . Let's just say I've had my eye on you for some time now. And as for this case in particular? The client is a friend of mine who's given me a place to stay from time to time, and I figure I'll repay the favor."

"Hnh. Maybe some vigilantes actually <i>do</i> care about the civilians."

"Why do you hate us so much?" They had come to a halt in front of--Fox couldn't understand it--a known drug cartel, run by one of the lower Darkheirs in the City. They were just around the corner and out of sight of the guards. He almost forgot to reply.

"Long story . . . Why the hell would Ms. Lin come here?"

"Who knows?" Kitten made to enter the warehouse, but Fox grabbed her.

"Wait. Lemme see if she's really in there first."

"What? Don't you trust my mask's sensors?"

"To be honest, no. I didn't think it would take this long to find her. So I want to make sure you haven't just been leading me for a wild goose chase."

<i>I wish I was, Foxie, I wish I was,</i> Kitten thought, as she looked up to the building.

Fox reached up to his face and pulled off his sunglasses, revealing a pair of normal-looking eyes. They flitted up and down the building, each pass through an area peeling away more and more of the structure till he found something that scared the shit out of him.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THERE??!!" He backpedaled, eyes bugging out and breathing panicky. "My--client--is a prostitute?!"

"Not quite," Kitten muttered. Fox picked it up quickly, and pounced (metaphorically speaking, that is).

"What do you mean, 'not quite'?"

"Like I said, Ms. Lin helps me a lot . . . This . . . situation she's in, this drug cartel . . . she's doing it for me. Luckily for her the Darkheir liked her, but then things got worse. He became abusive and threatened to kill her if she left. She managed to get one panicked message out to me in time for me to be able to do absolutely nothing. She's allowed to go out, but only within a two block radius of the building. To make sure she doesn't decide to do anything rash, he's kidnapped her little sister and is holding her somewhere she doesn't know about. Lucky for you and her the Darkheir doesn't know you're here."

"That's just fucking great. If I've got to get through this Darkheir to solve my case, I'm going to need your help, I guess. All I've got are my natural canine-human hybrid abilities, and my X-ray vision. You . . . I'd bet you're pretty powerful."

"So we can work together then?"

"On one condition . . . You listen to me. You don't use your stronger powers until we've gotten in so thick that it's the only way out. And you don't hurt the addicts unless they give you probable cause that's verifiable as an actual threat to your person."

Kitten blinked. "That's a lot of requirements."

"You're a lot of power. It needs some control."

"All right, then. If it means I can count on you to help me get her out of there, I'll do it. So, what do we do now?"

Fox grimaced. "Nothing easy. We've got to get in there somehow and find out what's going on inside there. That'll be tricky, because this Darkheir doesn't like furries like us, from what I've heard." He whacks himself in the head. "Of course! Why didn't I think of this before?"

"What? What's going on in that foxy head of yours?"

"Come with me. We'll be back here later. I've got to visit a friend of mine."

OOC: I love long posts. Can you tell? ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 3:26 pm 
Addict

'Mask is a friend of mine from my street days. He was--well, still pretty damn much <i>is</i>--the only person who ever bothered to look at me as a person, and not a PI or a Nether or an anthromorph. To this day, I can't figure out why. Anyway, in his later years, he ended up becoming a sort of outlaw among the City population because of his choice of business. Mask may not have been a Nether, but he was a human with an uncanny ability to fake any identity he wished, and then he was able to hone his skill to the point that he could do the same for anyone else.

'Why haven't I arrested him yet? Well, for one, he hasn't committed any crimes, two, he's my friend, and three, as long as he can do what I was heading to him for, I'll let him keep his job.'

The two protectors walked through the alleyway, the smoke from a nearby grate blowing through the corridor.

"You're taking me to the MASK?!" Kitten was incredulous.

"Jeez, Kitten, what's the big deal?"

"He's a CRIMINAL, Fox! That's the problem! You and I are supposed to be taking people like him off the street, not giving him service!!"

"Right, Kitten . . . You just keep on believing that . . . Listen, Mask doesn't like that Darkheir running a drug house so close to him. It lowers his reputation amongst the elite of his customers. He's a good guy, and one of the few people I know who treats Nethers like mundanes, instead of some kind of freak or hero. Trust me, Kitten, you get to know him, you'll like him. You <i>are</i> both illegal, after all."

"Don't you DARE draw parallel between us, Fox! He traffics in fakery and illusion! I protect the population of the City!!"

Fox blinked, smoothing his hair back into its normal position. "Whew, vigilante . . . You've sure got a lot of air in your lungs."

Kitten growled. "What do you have against us, anyway?"

"Fine," Fox muttered. "You want to know? I'll tell you. One of <i>you</i> blew up a building in the middle of a case I was working on, while I was still <i>inside</i> it. Put me in goddamn traction for two <i>whole months</i>. You wanted to know <i>why</i> I don't like you? Because every goddamn place a vigilante shows up, something blows UP! Something always goddamn BLOWS UP!! Why can't you guys just let people alone, and let someone handle the situation with<i>out</i> causing an explosion?!"

He had backed Kitten up against a wall in the alleyway, his teeth bared and a low growl issuing from his throat. Her tail was twitching, and her eyes were moving rapidly. Her breathing was shallow.

"R-r-relax, Fox," she stammered. "I-it's not me-you're angry at--Calm down! C'mon, Fox," she pleaded, "don't do anything you might regret . . ."

Fox blinked, then growled and shoved her into the wall, spinning away and slamming his hand against the opposite wall.

"Dammit!" He turned back to Kitten, who was holding her hand over her breast, trying to calm her heart down. His eyes softened. "It's . . . not your fault . . . I know it isn't you, Kitten. It's just . . . there's more to that story than you should know right now . . . I'm sorry."

"Ahh, it's okay . . . You couldn't have hurt me anyway."

"What?! Then . . . why were you just so scared . . . ?"

Kitten's self-assurance was back in full force. "I was scared I would have to hurt you . . . You may not be as strong as me, but you probably wouldn't have been easy to beat."

"Damn vigilantes . . ." Fox cursed under his breath.

"I heard that."

"I don't care. Let's go. We mustn't keep Mask waiting."

"He's not waiting for us, you only just thought of him."

"Go to hell."

The two walked on a little bit farther, then Fox opened up a door. Kitten walked inside, and Fox followed her into the lair of the Mask.

"FOXIE-KUN!!"

Fox found himself bowled over.

"Hi, Freddie," he muttered. "Are you hanging around Mask while he's working again?"

"Hai! Kawaii Mask-kun let Freddie stay for night!"

"Oh boy . . . Please say you haven't done anything to him again . . ."

"Nani?"

"Will he be in any condition to do what I want?"

"Foxie-kun hentai?"

"NO no NO, Freddie . . . I need some . . . alterations done."

"Like Freddie-chan?"

"Arrgh . . . Freddie, where is Mask?"

"In back, working."

"Thank you."

Fox shoved hir off of himself, and he stood up, wiping the dust from the floor off his coat.

"C'mon, Kitten. Let's go in back."

They walked farther into the lair, leaving Freddie to wonder what they were up to, in hir own odd way.

Fox opened yet another door, and Kitten wondered why there were so many doors.

"Because Mask likes privacy."

The two of them opened the door, and as they walked in, the floor creaked--

BLAM!!

"Whuh--uh . . ." Kiten's eyes almost fell out of her sockets, as she realized her ear was now dripping wet blood onto her bright uniform. "What the hell?"

"MASK!! Relax!! She's a friend!"

The pale, skinny man known as Mask lowered the gun. "A vigilante? She's more likely to lock me up than to be a friend! I thought we both knew better than this."

"She needs our help. And since the 'help' involves my current case, she and I have reached an agreement for the moment."

"And? There's always an 'and' with you, Vic."

"Okay, look . . . Kitten here has a friend running spy in the local drug ring. You and I both know that place is too hard to get into to get any dirt on the Darkheir who runs it, but with the proper I.D.s we'll be passed through in no time."

"All right, Vic. Sounds easy enough. What do you want this time?"

"Dress my friend here up as a <i>human</i> prostitute, and turn me into her pimp. Shouldn't be too hard."

"WHAT?! I'm not going to be a prostitute! Much less one owned by <u>you</u>."

"Kitten, do you want your friend out of there or not? I could never get her out of there on my own, even Mask can't change your facial structure, and I'd be too obvious otherwise. You'll provide the credibility."

"Oh, all right . . . Fine."

Kitten turned to Mask. "Well, what does this entail?"

Mask grinned, spreading his long, pianist hands out wide. "First, my dear, you need a shave."

Kitten grumbled, but she followed Mask into the door nearby. Mask popped out for a moment.

"Vic, don't worry, this won't take long. You'll both be ready in no time."

Fox smiled, and he snickered, knowing just what Kitten was about to go through . . . It was going to be the most invasive experience she'd ever felt. There were reasons Mask had over fifteen doors in his lair, and not all of them were pretty.

He sat down in the chair Mask had just vacated, and waited.

"Why a spoon, cousin, why not an axe?"
"Because it's dull you twit . . . <i>It'll hurt more</i>."
EDIT: Aggh . . . Forgot to mention . . . Freddie is copyright Ghastly . . . go read his comic, he's got it in his sig . . . See ya.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kitsune1527 on 2002-10-02 15:12 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:25 pm 
Native

standing at 7 feet tall a neather walked into an ally way he looked like a giant lizard but stood on his hind limbs. he had a tail that was about 10 feet long, when not in use he raps it around his stomach. he had green scally skin and was somewhat musclar in build. he had no clothes not that he couldent afford them but he didnt need them.
he was a bounty hunter, he went for the type that nobody else went for. his prey consited of murders, rapeists, and thieves. not the normal kind darkhires for they gave mutch more profit if captured alive... or dead.
but this was no ordenery case this was personal. he was after a darkhire who commited a moast horrid crime, he personally wanted to rip his black heart out of his still liveing chest and squeez it untill it exploades. for this madman had raped and murdered his starlight and his his daughter (starlight is his name for his wife who is human)

THE NIGHT OF THE BEGINNING

Starlight> oh pleas dont go its time you stayed home for once.
War> starlight im almoast done with this case, as soon as i catch this guy i promis that we'll go to the inner city and have a nice stay at one of the hotels.
Daughter>*jumps on back* and can we go see a picture show daddy?
War> of course and i'll let you pick witch one too ok?
Starlight> well promis to be back soon alright?
War> fine fine ill be home right when im done with this case I promis.
* with that he kisses them both and walks out the door*
*after a week of searching he finds his man and takes him to get his reward returning home with a box of chocolet for starlight and a porslen doll for his daughter.
he walked in the door expecting a hug frome his daughter and a kiss frome his wife but the house was dark. he walked to his daughter's room at the end of the hall only to find it empty. he went to his room and opened the door a scent was what he noticed first it was a rancid smell. he turned on the light... blood...blood every where he saw his daughters body on the floor nude cold and lifeless.he was to stunned to move then he saw his starlight on the floor next to the bed nude and cut up. War went over and held her body stairing into her eyes he stayed motionless for hours. after a few houts he got up and made an oath to kill her murderer, he took his clawed hand and opened a gash accross his chest makeing a final pact.
he later burried the boddies in a little cemertery on the outskirts of the city.*

*AND THUS HIS STORY BEGAN*

I'll draw it on my wrist.
And with this pretty picture,
A fountain will appear.
And with this flowing fountain,
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 11:05 pm 
Addict

How come as soon as people get powers they automatically become furries?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 8:47 am 
Addict

OOC: Just my choice, really. I wanted to use two furries, and MIB said they could have physical mutations to set themselves apart from normals, so the whole furry part of it is just their bodies' individual reaction to their powers. It's not the other way around.

Nether does not a furry make. However, furry does a Nether make, because I doubt normals would end up being covered in fur. At least, by the rules of the City it does.

I'll be including some Nethers who look like mundanes soon enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 6:20 am 
n00b

Dont go bagging on furries, they will soon rise out of the shadows and into conventional fetish society.

Ugokidashite melody
LA. LA. LA. LA. LA LOVE SONG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 7:05 am 
Addict

Topic's a month+ old.

Bad n00b.

Go directly to Hell, do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

-BiShouNenKaMi
Beh. Another one.