ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 3:17 pm 
Native

*war leaps from the building and runs towards babs pulling his sword out of its harnes, meanwile babs has turned to aim at the MBoss* damnit to far *looks at sword* maby not. HEYA
*throws the sword spinning wildly at babs, she notices just in time and pulls the gun up to block. the sward hits the gun berrel cutting it clean off.*
well shit now i dont have a weapon. *sees a gun on the ground picks it up and runs towards babs again.

I'll draw it on my wrist.
And with this pretty picture,
A fountain will appear.
And with this flowing fountain,
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 10:41 am 
Addict

Babs had started running after the Mboss who had somehow made it into the Hangar.Barghest had regained his strength and with the pain was able to regain a bit of control over his mind.Running out after babs again he came across mark lying there bleeding."uhh..medic"mark kept saying.Barghest was just able to understand what mark was saying but seeing as he could do nothing barghest went with his instincts.Bending down he picked up mark with his good arm,ignoring the scream of pain and picking up the gun by its handle in his mouth.With mark secure,he ran after Babs who had just entered the hangar herself.
EDIT:Spelling

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Barghest on 2002-10-02 10:42 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 9:30 pm 
Addict

Mark works furiously with what little bandages he has, stanching the flow of blood. The pain of being picked up proves too much, however, and he passes out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 11:45 am 
Addict

Barghest smashes the doorway into the hangar and enters the pitch black with a few spots of moonlight coming though the windows.He sniffs the air and detects fear and confidence but with the fans and all the smells of oil and paint he can't tell where anything is.But the smell of confidence increases and barghest knows that babs is watching him.Looking down he sees that mark has stopped moving and barghest gets a idea.Not a good or fair one but Barghest is sure that mark would understand later.So he drops the gun and in one smooth motion tosses mark ahead into a pile of boxes giving the distraction for barghest to move into the darkness unseen.He was sure from the faint scent of dread.