ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 4:20 pm 
Addict

Babylon jones is one of the most infamous killers of all time.Said to be immortal and taught from a young age to fight,she brutally killed anyone for the right price.
But at heart she wanted more then money,she wanted a normal life.To her great surprise,she got what she asked for...at least a semi-normal one.A boyfriend she met from awhile ago while he was in the mob and he even has a baby daughter.For one of the first times in a while,she can forget her other life and be happy.But sadly she still can't leave the world of the assassin.Another client has come forward with a another mission like all the others that undoubtly will end with her killing more people.This job involves her heading to europe under the guise of a company trip to her friends and when she gets there,like so many other missions,will hunt down another Mob boss who pissed off another.But this time she will get a surprise like no other.

Unknown to babylon,her being hired was soon known to man who the hit had been put on and this man made the choice to put up the biggest fight possible.So with the offer of a huge sum of money,a call was put out around the globe for every Gun-for-hire,killer,magic user,and anybody who was crazy enough to do it.And on the rainy night she finally tracked her target down to a small european airport,a collection of people of different skills and abilitys were waiting with guns loaded,blades gleaming,magics charged were guarding him.It was a all around dangerous bunch who were eagerly awaiting the unsuspecting young woman to see just how strong that immortally is.

EDIT:Spelling errors

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Barghest on 2002-09-27 16:21 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 5:27 pm 
Addict

The man known only as Mark stands near the mob boss, his hyperattuned senses able to detect and discern the heartbeat of everyone nearby, scanning the shadows with his eyes, ready to let everyone know if Babs is trying to sneak up on them.
Beneath his heavy coat (not a trenchcoat) is his light kevlar armor, a pistol, a knife, and an MP10 submachinegun with attached silencer. Slung across his back is a bazooka ("for when people really piss me off.").

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 5:43 pm 
Native

*war is standing a few feet frome MIB he has scanned everyone there seeing their powers, wispers to self* simply child's play *takes a drink frome a pepsi*

I'll draw it on my wrist.
And with this pretty picture,
A fountain will appear.
And with this flowing fountain,
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 5:46 pm 
Addict

OOC

If war goddess is in this with her/his previously described character, count me out. I don't like god moding crap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 5:58 pm 
Addict

As the group with the Mboss moves down the main checking area,barghest watchs from his table in the food court.As he sits there eating soup he seems to make a slip and spills a drop on his sweaters collar.As he wipes it off he whispers to the small radio in the collar"No sign of jones in food court."

EDIT:OOC:Yeah,War goddes you really have to make a attempt at not god moding.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Barghest on 2002-09-27 18:01 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 7:47 pm 
Native

ok ill use a sword k-day? an no invincibillity k

A fountain will appear.
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:00 pm 
Addict

7:30 AM, two days ago, KitSei

VG: So, what's up, old Kit?

Ah, nothing really, just looking up some odd jobs I might take from Soldier of Fortune Online.

VG: Ooh, lemme see. Eh? Wazzis? "Big fight two days from now. Expected immortal assassin, be heavily armed and dangerous. Top mercs only." Where? ::Reads location:: It'll TAKE me two days to get there!

Not if I take you.

VG: You're on, Kitsune.

::Two days later. ViolentGirl meets up with the group of fighters, introduces herself mainly by challenging them to an armwrestling match and winning, and then finds a hotel and crashes there for two nights using Kit's money he loaned her. She stands in the food court, hmphing at the lack of persons to fight.::

VG: Well, I came here for some excitement and a fight. I see neither.

Hey, Barghest, when's this show gonna start? I'm a little impatient.

OOC: Yes, VG's a little nuts. She likes to fight and she doesn't like being kept from a fight. I was thinking of using her as Pyro's attacker in FC:R, but I decided that'd be taking the chance away from somebody else. She's got a real nasty sense of humor that involves lots of killing. And she's very loud. Get her drunk and you'll know what I mean. I swear she never grew out of her teenage years in KitSei . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:27 pm 
Addict

Mark looks around nervously, having hear something suspicious. He coughs into his small radio to everyone else "Above us...meet waiting room, terminal 7. Do not engage."

A quick word and the mob boss quickens his pace, Mark keeping track of something distinctly sneaky somewhere above him...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:49 pm 
Addict

Barghest finishes his soup and gets up from his table.As he walks over to the garbage he gets in another message"Roger,will proceed up to second floor to moniter suspicous event."Barghest pulls his backpack up higher on his shoulders and takes out a pair of airplane tickets to complete the image of a young traveler and then heads over to the elevator.Barghest coughs another message into his radio"Are you sure it's her?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:55 pm 
Addict

"No, I'm not, but do you know anything else thats sneaky enough to stand out in my hearing? I don't think too many normal people woudl be creeping up in the rafters...or wherever the hell she is.

Repeat- do not engage, do not investigate. Get the boss out of here is our first priority, and going it alone will only get us all killed one by one..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:11 pm 
Addict

Barghest was in the elevator alone by then.
"Since they say your the smart one I will do it.I will just ride the elevator back down when it stops."Barghest waits and when the doors open stays inside.But he catchs a short peek at what seems to be people pointing at the ceiling and talking about it.The doors soon close after that and he rides the elevator back down"Okay,she is in the ceiling.But I'm not sure which direction she is heading."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:14 pm 
Addict

Mark closes his eyes and concentrates a moment, falling behind the mob boss a bit. Doing some quick calculations, he says

"Roughly 72 feet west of your position, 52...53...54...well, you get the idea, feet above you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:18 pm 
Addict

::ViolentGirl shrugs off her trenchcoat, pulling out a SPAS-12::

Remind me to thank Kit for loaning me this.

So, now we wait, right, boss-guy? We wait, and we try to get Mr. Mobster out alive. Sounds complicated. I like complicated.

OOC: Obviously not, VG . . . You're a stereotypical strong girl. Oh well, you'll be fun to play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 10:13 am 
Native

war laughs a bit to him self and un locks the hilt to his sword ready for anything.

A fountain will appear.
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 4:00 pm 
Addict

"She must not know where the private hanger is."Barghest walks at a fast pace out of the elevator as he talks into the radio."If she did she would be waiting for us there.She would want to hit us in place where there are no crowds,good thing we are taking the guy though the center of the airport."
No sooner had barghest said that then a klaxon started wailing and suddenly guards were trying to get people out of the airport.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 4:02 pm 
Addict

::ViolentGirl grins::

Murphy's Law, ne?

Well, at least no civilians to worry about getting in the way . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 7:07 pm 
Native

*war says into microphone* alright guys be on your gaurd this crazy bitch is one tough cookie *pulls back trenchcoat and puts his hand on the sword.*

A fountain will appear.
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:09 pm 
Addict

Barghest moves by the wall to avoid the scared crowds."Has to be babs.Mark,where the hell could she trigger a alarm that would evacuate the airport in the ceiling?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:14 am 
Addict

Not hesitating a second Mark speaks into his own microphone "Electronics are up there...clearly labeled, since airports can't be bothered to hire experienced engineers. Wouldn't be too hard to do that, given time.

This works in our favor. Everyone, head for the hanger. Hopefully we can get him out of here before the action starts."

"Mark" grabs the mob boss' arm and begins to go at a healthy jog, using an "employees only" door to get out and onto the tarmac. Pausing, he does a quick calculation...

"Can't get to the hanger before Babs turns around and figures out where I'm going...need backup."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Man In Black on 2002-09-29 09:16 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:06 am 
Addict

Okay, Mark . . . ::Turns to Barghest::

I'd like to get a look at this lady, and Mark needs backup . . . I'm gonna head to where the action is, I'll see you wherever!

::ViolentGirl pushes her way through the crowds, and then someone points::

Odd Squad Member: It's Jones!!

OSM #2: Guys, get her!!

Ohh, crap . . . I'm NOT BABYLON JONES!!

OSM #1: She's lying!! She looks exactly like the federal mockups of her that we got!! Get her!!

They got pictures of her?! Dammit, I couldn't find one . . . Just my luck, I'm trying to get to Mark, and these bozos think I'm the assassin . . .

::She ducks their blows as fast as she can, but a two high-powered men(where'd those guys come from?) got some jabs in, and she jumps back, holding her chest::

Waitaminnit . . . ::She holds a hand up::

YOU IDIOTS!! IF I'M JONES, WHY THE HELL DID MARK SAY SHE'S IN THE AIR SHAFT!!!

::The fighters stop::

OSM #1: She's right . . .

OSM #2: We're chasing the wrong one . . .

OSM #3: Guys, we have to get to the hanger now!! Let's go!!

That's better . . .

EDIT: Names now changed.

"Why a spoon, cousin, why not an axe?"
"Because it's dull you twit . . . <i>It'll hurt more</i>."

EDIT: Changed the thing to match my last post . . . My mind works in very odd ways, and I only just now realized I'd made it sound like there were more fighters than there were. Oopsie.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kitsune1527 on 2002-09-29 13:09 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kitsune1527 on 2002-09-29 17:11 ]</font>