ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 4:51 pm 
Addict

Fine, I won't interfere. But I get a piece of him after Chris is done... if there are any pieces left, that is.

P-M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 5:26 pm 
Native

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 5:48 pm 
Expatriate

*"Read's" Spy's post.*

WTF?

And I stood by (TS)Chris when I joined the Motherboard. Birds of a feather and all that. (My middle name is Christopher)

Then I ran into Geoffery Cubbage (As he called himself) on the Sinfest boards. Needless to say, like Chris, I declared Vendetta. When the Otherboard came into being, i dismissed it, thankful to have a place free from him. Now he's come here, defiling our temple!

Put me in line for a hazing or combat, Chris.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 6:13 pm 
Addict

Everyone needs to calm down and let Tree and I do our thing.

Then all y'all can tear in to him like a pack of wolves on a three legged cat.

For now, let me deal with this.

/Chris spins in a circle and when the circle is complete he stands up with a black Gi on

I just needed to get the right gear on for such a fight.

Now you said a sword fight, do you mean only bastard swords or can I use my favorite type of sword(s).

Entirely up to you.

/Chris realizes that he's talking to a man pinned to a wall 100m off

Oops.

/Chris waves his hand and Tree is floated to him and healed at the same time

Oh, and can't forget the setting.

*The arena shimmers and suddenly Tree and Chris are on a football field with the WSU logo in the center of it*

Awaiting your answers,
The Sinister Chris

NOTE: Almost forgot Rand.

/Dark walks up to Rand

/Dark smacks Rand on the back of the head

Dark: I'm here to.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Sinister Chris on 2002-02-21 17:15 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 2:31 am 
Addict

He did call him self a traitor, and under Imperial law all traitors must be hunted down and killed (every space marine knows what happens when there not), also because they are traitors they have no honour. But seeing as Skull stuck up fr me earlier I will leave him be.

GO CHRIS, KILL THAT MOTHER-FUCKER!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 6:16 am 
Expatriate

It's nice to see your suthority so respected, Sinister. *spits up a bit of blood and whipes his mouth with his sleeve*

Seliberately? Yes. Oh, by the way, Wild Cat, I do believe Sinister <i>DELIBERATELY</i> began this thread to rehash the past. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Hey Antenor, you blind fuck-

"Then everyone started bitching and calling me a traitor."

Go piss blood, retard.

Skulljack, again, I thank you. I know I can handle things myself, but it's nice to know that there are others looking at the <i>whole</i> picture. As others will no doubtedly point out, yes, I have been a prick. But it's not like any of you will ever even see me, so whatever. It's all in good fun.

Hey, finals are more important than some petty fight in some message board. Perhaps I'm the only one out there tryingto further my education, though, so what should it matter. When I killed you, BandMan, I'll admitt I was frustrated and stressed. And you had been bitching sooooo much, I had to shut you up. Looking back, though, and seeing how much trouble it caused, well, yes, I would do it again.

Oh, and here-

*pisses on Grey's temple*

Any one have any problems? Message me then. You DO know how to do that, right? Or should we get BitchKaMi in here to start an education thread?

Now then. *turns back to Sinister* This will be it. We will fight for once and for all. If I should lose, then I will, as your lackeys will see it, "Leave with my tail tucked between my legs", thoughI will go with this settled.

Should I win, you will admitt that I was right, and "DK" was a GodModding bitch.

*holds his sword at arms length and smirks* Ladies first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 6:28 am 
Addict

*shakes head*

He just doesn't get it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 7:07 am 
Addict

Nope he does not.

Tree understand that my brotherhood, the Blood Angels, have destroyed whole planets for sayig less than what you have.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vet Sgt Antenor on 2002-02-22 06:08 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 4:53 pm 
Native

Hey watch what you are peing on
/Spy pulls otu a throwing knife and throws it cutting of trees unit, the blade though was hot enough to close the wound after it hit so he wouldnt bleed to death

Any one who pees on WSU is looking for trouble
If you dont shut up and fight I am presonally going to take you down myself
And I dont understand this whole you winning thing
No noob will ever amount to anything if he continues to act like one
To me You will forever be a noob
Now get on with the fight I want to see you bleed
/Spy waves his hand and trees unit is back in place
Actually i wasted my time cuting it off
But you must admit my aim has to be pretty good to cut off something so small

You are the true Danky Wang Man
Secret Spy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 6:34 pm 
Addict

*sigh*

Okay, I'll post my first attack tonight.

After I go see Queen of the Damned.

Aaliyah is sexy,
The Sinister Chris

PS: Stop using physical stuff on him! I'm trying to get a fight started!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 1:07 am 
Addict

Oooh! Queen of the damned! Let me know how good a rendition of the book it is.

I'm itchin' to see that one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 1:15 am 
Local

Terrible. Absolutely terrible. Makere isn't ever mentioned, Akasha's dialogue is completely unintelligible half the time, Lestat's band sounds like some shitty
goth-rock combination of Marilyn Manson and the Smashing Pumpkins, and, as if that weren't enough, the entire film is obsessed with the pale white skin and leeched lips vampire look.

Not to mention the fact that Tom Cruise made a much better Lestat than Stuart Townsend. The latter just totally butchers the role; Lestat is reduced to a quivering, naive, arrogant dolt while Marius' role could have just as easily been cast with the re-animated corpse of Bela Lugosi, Dracula costume and all.

You'll regret seeing this movie, my
friend..

EDIT: Here's a few inconsistences between the book and movie that I noticed:

In the book, Enkil (Akasha's former husband) comes to life and attempts to kill Lestat after he stumbles upon their tomb beneath Marius' lair. In the movie, Akasha simply comes to life upon hearing Lestat's music and kills Enkil.

Also in the book, Makare appears during the finally show-down and, after Akasha is near death, consumes her heart and brain, thus becoming the new Queen of the Damned and turned to stone. In the movie, Maharet drains Akasha and turns to stone, without any mention of Makare.

In the book, Makare and Maharet were both
red-haired (they were twins). In the movie, Maharet is a brunette. Also, Maharet had her eyes gouged out some three thousand years ago. This was Jesse's kindly old blind aunt who gushed blood from her eyes on a regular basis from the book, not the forty-something former supermodel who they cast.

Also, during Lestat's flashback in which he discusses/writes about becoming a vampire, Marius is credited as the one who created Lestat (as a vampire, not as a biological father or anything). In the book, Magnus created Lestat and, shortly afterward, killed himself. (I suppose this was their way of introducing Marius).

Regarding all the sexual imagery: despite their outward appearance, vampires transcend gender. They do not have intercourse or sexual desires of any sort.

And that's all I can think of for now.. more comic-book-guy style obsession tomorrow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: markt18 on 2002-02-23 00:34 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 4:23 am 
Addict

Hey! I liked the movie!

Aaliyah is hot, and I haven't read the book so it seemed fine too me.

Then again my buddies that saw it with me that had read the book loved it too.

The way Aaliyah almostest danced as she walked was really cool.

Plenty of violence.

The music was pretty good (So ugh!).

I thought the vampires were portrayed rather well.

I liked Lestat in this one. (Tell ya a little secret... I haven't seen the first one. He he he.)

And anything else I liked I can't say because I don't want to spoil the movie too much, unless its already been spoiled...

Oh well, this is supposed to be a fight thread.

I'll be back,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 4:45 am 
Addict

Now for me to really post.

Bastard swords... Typical. Can't even be inventive about the sword type.

Just pick the average, run of the mill, I'm gonna hack you in half, Gonad the Barbarian, boring sword.

Thats what I get for letting someone who lacks inventiveness choose the setting...

To break the monotony at least pick some music for every post ait?

For this one I'd suggest...

/Chris looks thru his mp3 list

Here we go. Perfect...

Nobou Uematsu - The Fierce Battle (Final Fantasy 6).

*Chris and Tree bow in the center of the field about 20 ft. away from eachother *

Announcer: Three... Two... One... FIGHT!

/Chris and Tree run at eachother swords clashing in midair

*They both stand there pushing at eachother, both of them just grin realizing that they won't disarm the other this early on*

*They break away and begin swinging at eachother, parrying every blow*

/Chris swings high and Tree ducks

/Tree swings low and Chris jumps over Tree

/Tree turns around and lunges at Chris

/Chris dodges and comes around with a downward slash that Tree barely avoids

Chris: You might want to be careful. Are you sure you don't want a lighter weapon? Maybe a fly swatter?

Your turn,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 11:43 am 
Native

I dont care what anyone else says but queen of the damned was fucking awesome
And from what I have seem and read in the past about vampires it was pretty cool shit
I heard though that since Ailiyah died they had to use her brothers voice and alter it to finish the diologue that Ailiyah couldnt finish herself
Pretty cool hey
Hey Chris pull some crazy shit

Use some moves from End Game
Secret Spy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 12:07 pm 
Local

"Maybe he chose Bastard Swords to be symbolic? After all, you two do hate each other, right? Or maybe I'm seeing too far into this, I don't know. I need popcorn for this fight."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:19 pm 
Addict

Bastard swords for a couple of bastards.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Of course I'm surprized he isn't using a weapon called dirty cock sucker or something.

He he I said dirty,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 9:13 pm 
Native

/Spy looks over at Chris
Hey there is such a thing
Turned to page 263 in that manual

*Chris opens up to the manual to the page and looks at it trying to stiffle laughter, the picture is sudenly shown on the big monitor for everyone to see, It shows a picture of tree holding his arm and below it a caption reads "weapon of dirty cock sucker" *

I told you there is such a thing
Secret Spy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 12:25 am 
Addict

[OOC] Um, yeah, I loved the QotD movie... and despite the differences, I think it kicked ass. It's like how they fucked up Lord of the Rings... Which I still liked alot. Thing with the thing.[/OOC]

*seethes* Tree, you ignorant bitch. :mad: You are so fucking goddamned lucky I'm not going to do anything to you.. At least not while Chris has claimed your demise to himself. I WILL though be rooting him on.

And listen, you foliage fucking freak, I hate you, and will always hate you. You calle me BitchKaMi again,. and I will ignore Chris's rule, and... >_< Grrrrrr... I can't. I RESPECT the rules, unlike some, you goddamned freak.

*grumbles and sits near Enforcer's cart and what's-his-name-with-the-Wheel-of-Time reffernces* Ey... where's the bear cart?

-BiShouNenKaMi
Restraint is a virtue. Fucking queer is Treespeaker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 1:10 am 
Addict

NOTE: I said I didn't want people interupting the fight. If you wanted to show someone something show it to Dark. Don't make me FUCKING do things while I'm fighting.

The next person who tries to interrupt my battle will get the sword thru their head and I'll finish the fight bare handed. And probably win.

*While Tree and Chris are fighting Spy attempts to walk on to the field and his foot catches on fire*

/Chris' attention is averted by this momentarily and he barely dodges a blow from Tree

Stay off of the damn field! The next person who tries to interrupt my battle will get the sword thru their head and I'll finish the fight bare handed. And probably win.

NOTE: Don't make me do things whilst I'm fighting. It makes me angry.

Now Tree if you'd post that could help,
The Sinister Chris

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Sinister Chris on 2002-02-24 04:14 ]</font>

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next