ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 3:40 pm 
Addict

Drachen valiantly stifles a laugh as Hurin shows him the spam.

"Uh well, you see dude, this is kinda like... well... they take the meat, and smoosh into this here little can. They throw in some other stuff that will keep it good. Well, "good" being a relative term I guess when it comes to spam. And they seal it so that it's airtight. Meaning nothing can get in there to spoil the food. This little can will survive for years and years before it can no longer be eaten. Hell, some people would even eat it then."

After explaining to Hurin about Spam, Drachen checks the supplies and does a few minor rearrangements, making sure everything is nice and grouped. Most of the miscellaneous equipment goes in to the truck, generally stuf they would have no use for inside the bus. Food and weapons stay inside, where they're less likely to be exposed to weather. This makes everything accessible and easy to find. It also tends to show how much of an organiser Drachen is. He seems to be a bit decisive that this is how things should go.

"Alright folks, let's mount up and get outta here. I say we head north-west. I got a feelin."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 4:06 pm 
Addict

"Works for me! Head 'em up and move 'em out!"

*Opens the doors to the bus and calls*

"Load up guys!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:03 pm 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

as he climbed onto the unnatural monstrosity of glass and steel, and takes his usual spot near a handy exit, Hurin ponders the bald human's and the Man of Clay's questions.

"well, if by sense, you mean smell, the i know there's a goblin within a hundred meters, some dead giants within about a kilometer, some orcs, plenty of humans, i picked up the scent of some elves, but that was kinda old....oh. i thought i caught a whiff of a er...dragon, but i might have just... um, imagined that one..."

hurin scratched the back of his head, smiling wryly. "but no, i can't really 'sense' people form my world, or chantha. unless it's vampires,"he said helpfully "you'll know the minute there's a vampire within a hundred fifty kilometers of us."

huin wracked his brain, looking for an answer to clay's question between the gaps in his memories. "well, there's always those childhood stories about people from other worlds, with special powers, or rings of white gold, but theyr'e just myths, bedtime stories."

he shrugged. "i have only ever seen the regular types of Humans until i woke up here." with that, Hurin lost his patience with the can of SPAM, drew his sword, and cut it in half. after guving the suspect product a few investagatory sniffs, he dug in, "better than the taste in my mouth i woke up with this morning..." he thought to himself as he munched down on the piggy by-product.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 7:28 pm 
Local

he sat himself in the midel of the bus and turnd into ice then he started to shape a snowball in his hand. and then it hit him

Yee i saw a litel girl but dont worry she is whit a clan of amazons....

frows the snowball att the goblin

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Samurai of the night on 2002-06-17 19:39 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 5:20 am 
Addict

OOC/ Was your character saying this out loud? /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 5:24 am 
Local

(yes. sorry if this is a stupid question but what is ooc/ i know its somthing like of topik but i must ask any way.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 5:29 am 
Addict

OOC:OOC means literally Out Of Character, allowing you to voice your own thoughts and ideas without having everyone think that it's your character. I'll post a IC post in a bit. Gotta work now.

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 5:40 am 
Addict

OOC/ I'm thinking about starting a thread for "the other side" i.e fantasy chars. and normal humans in the fantasy world the other's came from. thoughts?/ OOC

Now the die must fall,
There ain't a winner in this game
Who don't go home with all, Not with all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 9:14 am 

OOC: that sounds cool, i could use the madadric rune-scribe in it... just been drawing some pics of him this evening, in fact... /OOC

Hurin stretched, and relaxed on the seat near the door for some well earned rest. "wake me when... something happens, or something..."

Hurin sleeps, and dreams of flying over snow-shrouded fields, hunting for fat bovines in the winter morning.*

*this may have been influenced in part by the cold emenating from the elemental in the middle of the bus, but we'll never know...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 11:32 am 
Local

As he sits in the big bus he starts to sense for witch kind of elements their is in the area and then suddenly a strange feeling kraals up his back and he ask.

"Clay, Do humans die from old age? and if they do where do you keep your dead?"

The feeling gets stronger when they pas a field full of different shaped rocks and lights

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 1:49 pm 
Addict

OOC: Assume Bishou and I got on the bus for this to work.

IC:'I'll answer this one... that is if you don't mind Clay.'

"Go right on ahead Michio."

*turns to SotN*

'Well, to answer your question, yes, humans do die from old age. There are a number of other ways we die, but most people hope to live a long life then die of "natural causes."

As for what we do with our dead, we can bury them, burn them, heck some even donate their bodies to Science so that our Medical Students can learn the human body from an actual human. There are I'm sure more ways, but those are the three main ones.

Why do you ask?'

Sifu of Corpse Child

Caecus fides est hostilis veritatis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 3:09 pm 
Addict

"Uhm, I think he just picked up on the fact that we are passing a graveyard."

*Increases speed to 85*

"I don't have any curiosity as to what this is doing to the graveyards."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 5:59 pm 
Native

Hmm, a graveyard huh? Slow down Clay, this may be a good chance to fight zombies. Ever since I was a baby samurai I wanted to fight zombies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 6:57 pm 

hurin snores quietly to himself, dreaming of a chantha girl from his home village.

"....zzzZZzz..over the hillzzzzZZzz..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 7:48 pm 
Addict

*Speeds up*

"Nooo...sir! No zombies! I don't mind fighting anything I can kill, the undead are entirely another matter."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 9:25 pm 
Local

"Well the thing is that
dead souls send out a small amount of
death energy but the fours that comes from that field is not natural, it wold tack millions of dead humans."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 9:39 pm 
Addict

"Clay, stop the bus. Now. Please. There is something wrong going on in there. We cant let it continue."

Drachen looked up from where he had been working. He had dissasembled the cop's belt and with a few extra pieces had rigged a workable shoulder holster. Sliding his shoulder into it, he checks the mobility and nods. The night stick slides into a rigged sling which fits on his right leg. Taking the shotgun in hand, he checks it, pumps it and looks around, settling the headphones back on his neck.

"Let's do this Clay. You won't regret it man. We're savin the world here bro."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 9:50 pm 
Local

" Well its not zombis, they haw a small amount of chaos energy, but i don't think its a banche, we wold haw herd that by now... my gees its eider a vampire or a necromancer"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Samurai of the night on 2002-06-18 21:57 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 11:54 pm 

the bus's sudden acceleration woke up the young chantha, who rubbed the sleep from his eyes as he tried to get his bearings "huh? whuzzat?"

he looks over at the Man of Clay, controlling the vehicle with what seemed like a desperate need to get somewhere really fast, or away from somewhere really fast. "what is going on?" he asked, only just now waking up properly and seeing the look of keen anticipation on Drachen's face, and the elemental looking out the window into the distance behind them.

"...did i miss something?" hurin wounders what could make the usually confident Man of Clay so nervous, and came to the only logical situation he could "um, it wasn't ...shadow demons... was it?" Hurin shuddered*. "perhaps you should go faster, Man of Clay. shadow Demons can travel through night faster than the winds." hurin began to inherit Clay's nerves. "we CAN go faser, right? right?"

*(just as chantha are the perfect Vampire hunters, there is a type of shadow demon known as the RaistVerrk that is the perfect hunter of Chantha. the exact details of the RaistVerrk were lost in time, but chantha still retain an instinctive fear of shadow demons)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 10:42 am 
Addict

"Alright! You want to see a necromancer! Fine!"

*SCREEEEEEEEEEEE* *Clay manages to execute a U-turn at 80 in a BUS without aking any wheels off the ground. Drives back to the Grave yard, stops and gets out of the bus.*

<font size=5>"ALLRIGHT! Any elder vampires or necromancers please show yourselves, I always wanted to fuck an elf before I died, but this is not important to the party because they want to die NOW!"</font>

<font size=6>*BLAM**BLAM**BLAM**BLAM**BLAM*</font>

*Clay emptys his revolver into the air and reloads*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clay_Allison on 2002-06-19 10:43 ]</font>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next