ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 11:24 pm 
Offline
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 3342
Location: ich bin ein Auslander
"gods, these things are more dangerous than i thought!" Hurin muttered, risking a quick glance up at the 1/2 dozen or so arrow heads poking through the bus's roof.

he quickly swerved to hit another barbarian, who was promptly swallowed by the bus's whirring underparts. unfortunately, this was nor the best idea Hurin had ever had. the dead man's animal skins tangled themselves around the driveshaft, causing it to lock up, and bring the transport to a heart-stooping halt, in the middle of a large cement bridge over a fast-flowing river.

Almost instantly, two dozen barbarians began hammering on the doors and wondows of the bus, howling and roaring their battle cries. the bullet proof glass first cracked, then caved in, falling into the unsatisfying small shards that saftey glass always does.

Hurin leapt from the driver's seat grabbing his sword, and slashed the first attacker that tried to board the bus. as the wounded man fell back, fumbling at the terrible gash down his face, Hurin kicked him in the chest, and leapt into the space he left, striking at the surrounding barbarians.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 4:22 am 
Offline
Addict

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 1095
Location: Hell a.k.a. Georgia
Drachen skidded to a halt beyond the bridge, whipping the truck about as fast as he could.

"Shit, shit shit and double shit. Now what."

The barbarians seemed intent on geting into the bus, not chasing down the truck. The glass could heard shattering, the savages attepmting to board, only to fall out once more. Jumping out of the driver's seat, he races to the back, throwing open the tarp and digging into the supplies. Coming up with a handful of road flares, as well as a fire extinguisher, he smiles. returning to the cab, he retrieves the compound bow and arrows, slinging the bow and quiver. The nightstick and pistol were on him as well, but the shot gun was too much to carry. Pulling out his trusty electrical tape, he began hurriedly wrapping the small road flares onto the arrows.

"Gonna have to get close to use these."

The battle raged on at the bus. None of the attackers had managed to make it inside yet, due to Hurin's expertise, and the soudns of small arms fire coming from the other occupants. Hooking the small extinguisher to his belt precariously, he begins trotting towards the group, nocking an arrow.

When he felt he close enough, he ignited the flare and drew the bow, barely able to make out the individuals beore him. But he really didn't need to. He released, sending the bright red missile flying into the group of miling barbarians. They reacted as he expected, leaping back away as the arrow struck the bridge and bounced away. They began to turn towards him warily. Magic. They believed in magic, and thought he was using some spell against them. Just like he'd hoped. He knocked and released another arrow, a single smooth motion like he'd been taught for hunting. The arrow struck flesh this time, the flare burning the flesh and clothes of the target. the others jumped away, wary of this burning magic. He repeated, advancing a little each time, trying to drive them away. It didn't last long. Finally, they grew braver and charged. He had planned for this. Most of them were leaving the bus and going for him.

"Bloody hell...this was stupid... gonna get myself killed..... oh shit..."

He pulled the fire extinguisher out and pulled the pin. Aiming the blast outward, he waited till they were a few feet away and released the contents, spraying it in sweeping passes into thier faces, blinding and confusing them.

_________________
"Like a game of pick up sticks,
played by fucking lunatics"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:25 pm 
Offline
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 3342
Location: ich bin ein Auslander
As the warriors peeled off from their assult on the bus, and went after Drachen, Hurin quickly dispatched the few that remained to stay him.

His blood sang in his veins, and the few small cuts he'd recieved stang with an exhilirating life of their own. He felt charged with violent energy, eager to attack adversaries that presented themselves, revelling in his violent desires.

He charged at the smoke-enshrouded barbarians, slashing at them in silent glee, and listening for the telltale crack of gunfire that would signify his need to dodge.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:09 am 
Offline
Native
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 951
Location: the D
*Off in the distance of the raging fast moving river, SHO could see cloaked figures, motining in the direction of the vehicles. Although very far away, it seemed clear to SHO that these were the beings responsible for the magic arrows.

Leaping from the Van, SHO lands on the shoulders of a charging Barbarian and places a bullet into the back of his head.*

This is fun, anybody any good with long range weapons?

_________________
Come son of Jarel, Kneel before SHO!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group