ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 6:14 pm 
Addict

OOC: Oh, damn . . . /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 3:30 pm 
Addict

Location: In the ether, Hand of DM poised for enervation at will
*Jebarius takes all the hits, then snarls as he rises up from the hole, flying past everyone that might happen to be jumping down after him. As he does, he sends a huge shockwave sphere of flames out from his body, then another shockwave, but this one of flaming spears, materializing from nowhere.*

*Piccolosan crosses his arms over his face, bringing forth his ki as a shield, holding it just long enough for the first shockwave to go past him. Then he opens his eyes just in time to see the flaming spears flying toward him. He takes one through the arm, and roars in pain, but then grits his teeth as he rips it from his arm, the wound regenerating immediately*

Piccolosan: Nice try.

Jebarius, shooting at and dodging both Hawk's and Piccolo's attacks: You've seen but a sample of my-

Hawk: Bla bla bla, typical badguy banter.

*Ryven hops down into the hole, surrounding Jebarius on a third side, motioning for Kitsune to join, but notices that he's in and our of rifts*

Jebarius: *laughs* If you're looking for the baby, it's all for naught! It's too late now!

Piccolo, narrowing his eyes: Then we have no choice than to settle with destroying you....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 3:46 pm 
Addict

Vandal and the Cerberus sat on the ground, surrounded by collateral damage, staring at one another.

"Ok..*pant, pant* You're going down this time..." Vandal flicks a rock at the hound of hell halfheartedly, barely able to pull up the strength.

"Growf..* pant pant wheeze wheeze*"

The cerberus half growls then pants from all three of it's massive heads.

"Alright... tell ya what... christ that leg hurts... you and me... partnership? You could be a big asset to the Expatriates. What? You don't know the Expatriates? Alright let me give ya a brief rundown... Work your own hours, pay generally comes in from whereever you take it. No bosses, no whiny accountants. No lawyers...what's that? yeah I imagine there are alot of them in hell. Yeah, we got excellent retirement plans too. Benefits? We got a magic keg, is there anything else needed? Good point. Free food we got too. Bimbo keeps thep lace well stocked. So what do you say? Alright, that's what I wanted to hear. So, I tell you what, you help us deal with this asshole jebarius and his boss man, and it'll be set. Right? Right. eah, a rest would be good though... hey, what's this? A sensu bean? Piccolo must have dropped it. And another. Sweet! Here eat this. Yeah, those kick ass, feelin beeter? Then let's go!"

The great three headed hound stands and barks from each head as Vandal jumps upward, taking a placeon his back.

"CHARGE!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 12:40 pm 
Expatriate

*Hawk dodges a few of the red ninjas and continues to run interference for Piccolo and Ryven every once in a while firing one thing or another at Jebarius to keep his attention divided.*

J:If your looking for the baby it's too late you will.....

Blah blah blah typical badguy banter, would you just shut the hell up and fight! I swear if I had a FRACTION of a penny for every stupid ass villan who wants to tell me his life story while fighting I'd be rich. Just shut-up, fight, and die!

*Jebarius and the rest of the Z fighters (Whoops wrong show sorry) ummmm excuse me the rest of the EXPATRIATES look a little stuned.*

What I'm sick of stupid people getting to talk....Oh just kill him!

*Saying this Hawk throws a lightning bolt at Jeb hitting him a glancing blow on the shoulder.*

See what happens when you don't pay attention? You get hurt.

*Hawk smirks and then continues to wade through red ninja thingys.*

OOC:Sorry guess it's comic relife day and not being able to spell day wow!/OOC

Night Hawk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 1:52 pm 
Addict

::Hours later . . . long after the Jebarius fight has resolved . . . Kit warps into one final spot, the middle of some unnamed city, and looks around, lips tightening. His eyes narrow::

I know you're here, whoever you are . . .

::The dragon slave shuffles out from behind a building, snorting fire. It's eyes are glinting dangerously. Kit smiles, and holds his hand to the ground, eyes bleeding white::

Sword of Demons, RISE FOR ME!

::He jumps up as the ground cracks beneath him. A sword flips out of the flaming pit formed below him, and he catches it effortlessly. Kit points the sword straight at the dragon, and black runes flare along the edge::

Come at me, dragon. Come at me, and taste the bite of Grendel.

::The dragon charges, and Kit swings, slicing along the side of the dragon. The blade cuts through like butter, runes flaring blacklight. The dragon roars in pain, and Kit grins::

Thought you'd enjoy that . . .

Dragon: You will never find the child!

I don't intend to anymore. I know what Al'Thor intends . . . And I know I cannot stop it. So I'm going to take my anger out on you.

::The runes flare, and Kit swings the blade in an arc. Black energy swings out of it in a crescent, slicing through the air at the dragon. The dragon flies into the air, dodging the blast, and roars fire. Kit jumps backwards to dodge. Then the two charge, and continue fighting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 2:27 pm 
Addict

::The dragon falls to the ground, blood oozing from hundreds of wounds. It sighed heavily, a liquid, blood-filled sigh. Kit smiled, and hefted Grendel up into the air::

Looks like you've served me in good stead once more, old friend. Your dark powers are about to win you a new underling in this dragon.

::The sword rumbles, a deep, dark, earthy rumble::

Grendel: You haven't fed me in a long time, Breaker . . . I hunger . . .

I know you do, Grendel . . . Your soul will be sated soon enough on the blood of this wixard Al'Thor. But for this one I think the sword of angels deserves the kill.

Grendel: Very well, let the Singing One take his share. Call for me when you meet this . . . Al'Thor . . . I believe I owe him a fight.

::The dragon's one good eye opened enough to see Kit throw the sword back into the earth. The sword sunk into the ground and was swallowed up immediately. Kit straightened and stared back at the dragon. He smiled::

Caliburn, singing sword, come to me!!

::The glistening blade he had used earlier on to dispatch the hordes of ninjas returned to his hand, a low thrum emitting from its edge. Kit lifted it up, and traced the symbol on the bottom of the blade, and the pitch changed, from a low thrum to a full-on bass note, shattering the buildings nearby. Caliburn sang for its master and in anticipation of its release. Kit nodded, and jumped into the air. The dragon's pulse quickened in fear as he realized what the teen intended.

::Kit came down quickly, plunging the sword through the dragon's scales and flesh and bone and straight throughj its heart, piercing the lifeforce of the monster and stilling its breath instantly. He twisted, and the blood-drenched Caliburn glowed bright white and sang out a single bright soprano C.

::The nearby bulidings still standing lost all their windows, the glass raining down into the street and into the buildings, a lethal snow. The dragon's body vanished in a blinding white flash of energy, vaporized immediately. Kit fell to his knees, propped up by Caliburn, the sword warbling a tremulous note::

I'm fine, Cali. I'm fine. Let's get back to the others now, okay?

::The sword boomed its approval, and Kit made as if to tuck it into a sheath on his back. The sword vanished to wherever it went when Kit didn't use it. As for Kit, he straightened up again, and vanished in a burst of white chaos::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 3:38 pm 
Addict

((OOC: Blaaaaaaaaah I really need to get more time to post on this thread *L*))

*Ryven, who seems to be in a better mood now that she's been revitalized, glances over at Hawk, smirking.*

Ryven: A bit energetic today, aren't we?

Piccolosan: Stay focused!

*Jebarius, nursing the bolt wound on his shoulder, glares at them, then starts tracing wounds in front of him while the others banter back and forth.*

Jebarius: ....I'll show them who's...*grumblegrumble*...won't be upstaged by some two bit heroes ...*grumblegrumble- WHAT THE-?! CEREBUS!?

*Vandal and Cerebus come crashing through what's left of the wall, Vandal riding atop Cerebus. Cerebus looks over to Jebarius angrily, lightning, fire and ice seeming to foam from each of his three heads.*

Jebarius: You filthy mutt! You traitor! Die!

*He releases the attack he had meant for the others, a huge black ball of pure dark energy barrelling toward the Hellhound and rider at breakneck speeds*

*As he's distracted, Hawk, Piccolo and Ryven all nod at each other, then rush him from all sides, Piccolo and Ryven's fists crackling with ki and Hawk's laced with magic power. All three hit the mage in different places, the audible snap of his bones breaking echoing through the ruins of the building*

((OOC: And I'll let you guys get at least one more post's worth of hits in before I finish this guy off. I'm itching to get on to the rest of the plot, no dah ^^; ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:13 am 
Addict

"Too fuckin predictable poser!"

Vandal's hands rise up, palms outward. Silver light flares around the Cerberus and rider, the black energy shattering upon it and sliding off around it as Ryven, Piccolo and Hawk attack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:05 pm 
Expatriate

*Hawk lands blow after blow with his fire and lightning charged sword not so much cutting Jebarius as weakening him bit by bit with the magical blue fire and golden lightning. Soon he would be so weak he could no longer hold up to the flurry of blows that Ryven and Piccolo were landing on him. Unfortunatley Jebarius noticed this and wasted some energy on Hawk. Black lighting raced up Hawks sword and laced his entire body with agony the lightning bolts jumping up and down his body. Causing him to fall to the ground and writhe in pain.*

Guess...I'm out...for now guys......sorry.

*Hawk passes out and the fight continues to rage around him.*

Night Hawk

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Night Hawk on 2002-11-12 11:12 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:15 pm 
Addict

*Ryven watches Hawk go down, then snarls, closing her eyes. She powers up, three interlaced rings appearing on her forehead as a bright white aura of ki bursts out around her.*

Ryven: <i>Enough</i> of this!

Jebarius: You're quite right. We've got the child. I'm done using you. It's time to dispose of you now.

Ryven: All you ever do is talk! *she screams, then rockets forward, zanzoukenning and appearing right beside him, kicking him hard across the gut, sending him flying into a broken wall. Jebarius lands with an "oof", sending up a cloud of dust and debris, then rises, dusting himself off.*

Jebarius: Not bad.

*Ryven growls, clenching her teeth as she tenses, ready to strike at him again*

Piccolo: ~Ryven! Calm yourself. You cannot think clearly if you are so enraged.~

Ryven: ~But you heard him! He's so infuriating! He used me!!~

Piccolo: ~That cannot be helped now. I am angry as well, but to win the fight and to exact your revenge, you must remain clear headed.~

*Jebarius sees her sitting there, seemingly spacing out, and cocks his head. Then, with a shrug, he starts casting*

Ryven: ~.....
......aye papa.~

*Ryven takes a deep breath, then opens her eyes, glaring at Jebarius. She sees that he's casting, then suddenly growls and rockets forward again, catching him in mid syllable with a ferocious uppercut. As he flies up, she builds a blast, launching it at him before he hits the ground. She shields her eyes from the explosion, then opens them slowly. Jebarius is picking himself up off the ground, but then falls to one knee, obviously softened up by the other fighters. Jebarius splutters blood, then looks up, glaring*

Jebarius: You.... aren't even ... deserving ... of the ground you... stand on...halfbreed.

Ryven: And you deserve-

*her sword glows as she powers up a little more, the aura around her sword blue now as she jumps up into the air, the sword glinting*

-<i><b>JUDGEMENT!</i></b>

*with that, she brings her blade down upon him, the sword slicing clean through him before he has a chance to move, a line glinting through him before either side of the cut begins to crystalize over with ice. He makes a gurgling sound, then falls to the ground in two seperate pieces, shattering they hit the ground*

*Ryven pants as she hits the ground, dropping to a knee and clenching her eyes shut.*

*Piccolosan stands a little ways behind her, bending down to see if Hawk's alright. He closes his eyes and lays his hands over him, concentrating hard and extending some of his regenerative powers outward to him, then stands up silently.*

*Ryven stands up too, snarls, then spits on the shards that used to be Jebarius*

Ryven: ...NO one uses me.

...Ryven.

*Ryven turns and looks*

Piccolosan: Come, young one. There is still much to plan and to do. But first, we must rest.

*Ryven lingers by the remains of Jebarius, then nods, walking over to Piccolo and sheathing her sword. She nudges her way under his arm, sighing a little and closing her eyes a moment, calming. She opens them again, then looks to the people who helped her*

Ryven: ....are all of you alright? I'm sorry to have to drag you into this...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 6:08 pm 
Addict

::Kit rifts in after Jebarius shatters (OOC: I'm changing the time a bit so Kit can actually INTERACT with the rest of you. /OOC) and catches Ryven's last words::

Ryven: I'm sorry for dragging you all into this . . .

::Kit grins::

No worries. I've enjoyed myself so far. Besides, it's not over yet--apologies can wait until we kill Al'Thor.

::Kit scratches at his back absentmindedly::

I believe we should get moving, ne?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 6:41 pm 
Native

*Riuku walks in* yeah we'd better go before more of thoes ninja dudes show up.
*Riuku stands up straight and lowers his head* may you be forgivin for the sentence you passed,may the gods look upon you and protect you. *Riuku consentrates the armor glows and fades away, his trenchcoat un-raveling from nowhere.*

I'll draw it on my wrist.
And with this pretty picture,
A fountain will appear.
And with this flowing fountain,
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:20 pm 
Addict

Vandal slips a smoke from his pocket and lights it, puffing quietly as he watches. Cerberus sits on his haunches, the massive hound surveying the scene with some trepidation, the three heads passing glances from on to the other, wondering what would happen next.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 1:30 pm 
Expatriate

*Hawk heals quickly with the help of some of Piccolos energy and rises shakily to his knees surveying the scene as he rises.*

Well at least the first of this is over. Now we just have to find Al'thors base. And then kill him and blow it up. Simple really.

*Hawk feints passing out again and gets a chuckle from the surrounding people.*

I don't normally go down so easily Ryven I'm sorry I couldn't help more but I'm still getting used to using these stones. Although they grant me alot more power it dosen't improve your endurance with it. I'm getting better though. So, whats the game plan??

Night Hawk.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Night Hawk on 2002-11-18 12:35 ]</font>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6