ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:22 pm 
Addict

As the enemy forces open fire, Vandal shifts the focus of his power, the offensive energy being converted with a thought to defense. Projectiles ping and whir off the shield now surrounding him. The entirety of the bubble and man slide backward against the ground as a plasma burst explodes against the bubble of force.

"Ow, that stung like a motherfucker. Alright, got to get closer."

Vandal began to sprint forward, dodging the plasma bursts as well as he could, still getting tossed around abit by each one that struck his sheld. The mini-coptors could do little to his shield, but their incessant attacks were distracting to say the least.

Finally, Vandal made it to the base of the tower, and deciding the front door wasn't theb est entrance, thought it best to go up for a bit. Shifting his power's focus once more, his body became outlined in silver light, becoming fluid and graceful, wn agility unheard of in a mortal being.

Leaping upward, he called his sword to his hand, slicing through a small group of the mini coptors. He landed on the barrel of one of the plasma cannons, slicing downward a split second before he leatp upwards once more, disabling the large gun. He bounced back and forth, from one side to the other, making his way ever higher on the tower, destroying the coptors and cannons.

Slamming his sword point first into a cannon, he felt the tip penetrate the power source, and channeled a burst of energy through the blade itself. Leaping upwards as the shrill whine of impending explosion touched his hearing, he watched as the plasma cannon burst in a bright orange fireball below him, taking out a sizeable portion of th wall and floor around it as well.

Catching a hold of the now crtered wall on his way down, he swung inside, leaping from wreckage to wreckage until he found a stable floor. Channeling his powers to defense once more, he moved into the building proper, avoiding what defenses he could, defeating what he could not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:53 pm 
Addict

::Kitsune turns, senses on edge, as he heard not one but two explosions and the sounds of a forced entry into the building::

What--Oh, just more Expatriates. Good.

::He turned back, to stare straight into the face of one of the most hideous creatures in existence::

Oh fuck, you have got to be kidding.

::The teletubby bared its huge fangs and jumped at him. Kitsune sliced through the teletubby with ease, and it vanished in a puff of smoke. Kitsune laughed at the ease. However, he stopped as he realized <i>something else</i> was laughing behind him, too . . . And it was definitely not a human laugh, by any means.

::He whirled, and he sucked his breath in vehemently::

Shit--

::The griffin opened its mouth, beak snapping just inches away from his face, and he yelled something rather garbled and highpitched. He vanished to reappear further down the hall, and he kicked himself::

What do I have to be afraid of . . . ? I'm supposed to be the ultimate weapon!

::He hefts his sword, and he runs straght at the griffin. The griffin stands erect in the hallway for the first time, and the hallway <i>expands</i> to accomodate it. Kit shrugs, expecting such things in a magic building. Of course, seeing a ten-foot-tall beast that was made from the joining of a lion and a bird of prey was not at all what he had expected . . . He shrugged, and the griffin spat at him. The spit caught on fire as it was exposed to the oxygen in the air, and he ducked, hair standing on end at the closeness of the burning matter. The griffin begins to spit again and again, and Kit just barely dodges each blast::

I'm--only--human--I--can't--keep--dodging--forever!!

<i>But why should I? I can make Caliburn do whatever I want, can't I?</i>

::He swings the sword around in an arc, slamming the ball of snot and flammable saliva right back at the griffin. It rears up, but the flaming spitball catches it on the head's plumage. It screams, feathers and skin melting and bubbling, and it thrashes against the walls of the building, but it never quite touches, because the wall just expands and contracts to accomodate it. Kit smiles and runs fulltilt at the griffin. The monster opens its eye long enough to see the teen ram Caliburn straight into the heart of it's feathered/furred chest, cracking through the ribs and piercing the lungs and heart cradled within. It screams the cry of an eagle once more, and it's talons come up to clutch at the teen, but he pulls the sword out and dives underneath the beast, out of the way.

::Kitsune crawls out from underneath it, just as it begins to turn around, the odd cackling sound emitting from its beak. The cackle gurgles and dies, and the beak drips blood as the beast begins its last few moments of life. Kit holds his sword up in salute to the foe, and runs further into the building::

Heh, wonder what the others will think when they see that?

::Of course, he has no idea Jebarius is busily trying to bring it back to life. Finally getting tired of didviding his attention between Kitsune, Ryven, and Piccolo, he casts a simple necronomical spell to raise its corpse from the dead as a zombified shell of its former self, and sends it off to greet the others. He can only hope that its brain will remain functioning long enough to give it some wit in the assuredly onesided fight::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:19 pm 
Addict

Location: In the ether, Hand of DM poised for enervation at will
*Piccolo glances here and there between blowing things up, noticing how well the others are doing, more noticably that Vandal's gotten into the building. Not being one to be shown up, he starts powering up a huge blast between his hands, closing his eyes as he focuses his ki. Finally, he lets it go, blasting a path toward the whole vandal had made in the building.*

Piccolo: Kitsune-san! Hold them off!

*he blurs out and appears next ot he hole, sliding inward and landing in a crouch on the ground. He stands and straightens himself, closing his eyes as he tries to get a bead on Ryven.*

*As Vandal steps on a certain tile, multiple swinging blades fall from the cieling, nicking the end of his nose, causing him to jump, but nothing else.*

Vandal: Sonnuva-

Piccolosan: Blades. How archaic-

*before he can finish his sentence, there's a growling behind them. Piccolo whirls around to see Cerebus himself standing there, towering above them, his back just brushing the top of the hallway*

Piccolosan: Hound of hell-?! Get down!

*MEANWHILE*

*Ryven was finally able to be contained, and is now strapped to a wall, heavily sedated, but even then, still snarling in her unconsciousness*

*Jebarius, now bandaged and bruised, looks at the clock as he prepares for some ritual*

Jebarius: Finally got that little brat to simmer down...now, all I have to do is wait...and keep them held off long enough for this child to mature....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 7:22 pm 
Addict

"Sonvabitch. Cut my nose. Hound of hell, what?"

Vandal turns just as Piccolo drops to the ground, a blast of hellfire coursing towards him.

"Ah shit."

Having no time to do anything else, Vandal crosses his arms, shifting the focus of his shields to the front, hoping to redirect the force of the demonic blast around himself. the fire hits, coursing around the shield, powerful, but the shield diverts the force of the attack.

"Alright motherfucker. Let's play."

Silver flame bursts around the pissed of warrior as he lunges past piccolo, sword now in hand, the blade swishing out to deliver a resounding blow to one of the beast's heads. The cerberus counters, snapping with it's jaws. the two proceed to battle it out, lunging, striking, countering, pounding the hell out of one another.

"Piccolo, get the hell out of here. find Ryven. Me and puppy here are gonna be busy for a whiel I think. Come here you big chihuahua!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:00 pm 
Addict

::While Vandal holds off the demonic dog, Piccolo begins to run towards where he can feel Ryven's Ki fluctuating, but he stops in his tracks as spomething else bears down the hallway.

::It's flesh is rotting already, falling off rapidly, it's unnatural state of being rapidly deconstructing itself. The very miracle of its existence has now become its curse. The griffin lets out a low, haunting ghost of its former screeching cackle. It's wings were in tatters, feather dropping lkeft and right as the foreboding beast shuffled down the hall. It coughed, a huge ball of fire slamming into the floor in front of Piccolo::

Piccolo: Just great. I REALLY don't have the time for this . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:12 pm 
Native

*walking down a dark hallway* he hears a low hiss ing voice* ssso i hhave a visssitor hhmmm? *Riuku turned around and was stand ing face to face with a cecrops (half man half snake)* OH SHIT!!! *ducks right before it's tail swings over like a whip.*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Riuku on 2002-10-22 13:13 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 3:51 pm 
Addict

((OOC: Just so ya guys know. the character I've tweaked Piccolo to be doesn't use contractions. It's much cooler when he can talk all archaic and stuff, rather than making him sound like a dumbass off the street like they do in the dub. Read the manga sometime, and you'll see what I'm talkin' about :grin: ))

*Piccolo leaps aside, snarling ferally as he lands in a low crouch, leaving Vandal to deal with the cerebus. He stands slowly, straightening out before the decaying griffon, the flames exploding behind him, outlining his tall figure*

Piccolosan: Abombination, I have not the time to dawdle with you...

*his muscles tense as he begins to power up, glaring through slitted eyes at the griffon as he rises from the ground in a menacing float, his bright white aura bursting out around him, building it's own wind, fanning the flames behind him and causing them to leap higher. He then rockets forward and blasts the griffon at point blank, then backs off a little and starts shooting the thing rapid fire, his face stony*

*MEANWHILE*

*Cerebus leaps back and howls loudly, one head snapping at him, lightning lacing his teeth while the the second head spouts fire, the third spouting lighting. Vandal leaps aside to avoid all three, rushing at the monster to give it a second volley. Cerebus rears up and slashes at him with it's huge, fearsome claws, the two powerful beings clashing in the midst of the chaos around them*

*MEANWHILE-MEANWHILE*

*Most of the copters outside are gone, leaving Kitsune to finish the rest of them off with relative ease. Now all that are left are the plasma cannons, that are a little more than a nuisance. They all start shooting at him at once, all the blasts coming together to form one huge volley, a bright orange plasma blast rushing right toward Kitsune...*

*MEANWHILE-MEANWHILE-MEANWHILE*

*the red ninjas are mostly gone, as the Chris clones and Riuku are taking them out efficiently, blasting them out of existance a little at a time, finally wittling them down to a managable number of about 20*

*MEANWHILE-MEANWHILE-MEANWHILE-MEANWHILE*

*Ryven blinks awake groggily, finding herself strapped to a table with adamantine straps. She struggles and bends them a little, but to her surprise they meld back to her wrists*

Jebarius: I wouldn't try that, brat. They're magical.

*Ryven snarls* What the fuck are you doing?!

Jebarius: In less than ten minutes, taking what's mine. That's what.

*Ryven looks down at herself and sees that she's full with child. Her eyes go wide as she struggles more, trying to power up. However, as she does so, the restraints start to burn into her wrists. She screeches in pain, but rapidly powers down*

*Jebarius pulls back his red robes and looks at a watch* ....close enough.

*He walks to the table, candles around it lighting already as he begins to chant, an Aura of Plot Arc Protection popping up around them both as he places his hands over her belly, closing his eyes and concentrating as his hands glow red...*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:06 pm 
Native

HAY GUYS SUMTIN BAD'S HAPPENING, AND IT's HAPPENING NOW!!! YEAH *blasts the snake and dicinigrates it.* LET'S MOVE IT!!!

OCC ummm where all in the building Rayvenjus thought u ought to know, and i used the dark energy to get into the building so now im normal again, it's all on the last page i think.OCC

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Riuku on 2002-10-22 16:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-10-22 16:10 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:07 pm 
Addict

OOC: Ryv, Kit's further into the building than Piccolo and the others. how can he ALSO be outside? /OOC

::Kit's eyes widen, and his sword clatters to the ground. He clutches at his skull, holding back a scream::

Grghk--What the HELL is going ON--!! GAAHH!!

::He screams, the the universe's scream of pain overwhelming his self-control. Something, deep on a fundamental level of reality, was WRONG. And it was hurting the fabric of reality. The universe screeched in Kit's mind, pushing him further and further into unconsciousness to protect himself from the sheer horror and shock. His eyes are clenched tight, and he's collapsed on the ground in a fetal position, muttering. Something white and full of pain spurts out of his eyes and he crumbles into himself, and screams, one hideous, horrific scream, one that makes everyone--including Jebarius--'s hairs stand up ramrod straight, and a white wave of destruction spreads from a central point all the way out of the building in every direction. Miraculously, everyone seems to be intact, but The building and any reamaining protection Jebarius had is gone. Kitsune lies sprawled on the ground below, eyes blurry and unfocused. Piccolo catches his eyes, and shrinks back from the pain and horror he sees there. He turns to Jebarius, whose hands lay on Ryven's stomach, and his eyes narrow::

Piccolo: JEBARIUS!!! What have you done to her, you monster?!!

::Jebarius laughs::

J: You won't stop me, you green-skinned fool. It's too late. This baby belongs to Al'Thor now.

::Piccolo roatrs, a yell of sorrow and anguish, and his eyes blaze with fire::

Piccolo: You will not win, Jebarius, I will not allow it!

::And far below, on the ground, Kitsune's left hand twitches, and his eyebrow tics::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:35 pm 
Addict

((OOC: OOps!! My bad! ^^; ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:44 pm 
Addict

Jebarius: Oh, but I already have.

*he smirks, singed and such, and lifts his hands from Ryven's belly. As he does so, another bright light eminates from his hands. Ryven's back arches as she screams, mingling with Piccolo's yell. But as the light fades, Jebarius holds a small baby girl in his hands, half elvin. He snaps his fingers, grinning dastardly. Suddenly a small blue dragonling appears next to him. He hands the child to the dragonling*

Jebarius: Take the child to my master, post haste.

*the dragonling squawks, then flies off, disappearing in a blue flash. Piccolo flies up to try and stop the dragon, but to no avail. He lands back next to Kitsune, slapping his face a little, trying to wake him up for the coming fight he senses*

*Ryven lies on the table, groaning a little, slumped in the bonds. But suddenly the open up, allowing her to slide off and crumple to the ground next to Jebarius*

Jebarius: Do you want her, Namek?

Piccolo, snarling: If you do not let her go I-

Jebarius: Take her. By all means.

*Piccolo cocks an eyebrow for a moment, then gets up slowly, edging toward Jebarius and his surrogate child.*

Jebarius: Come on, come on...I don't have all day. Take her.

*Piccolo walks the rest of the way over, scooping the elvin child up in his arms and backing away quickly, giving Ryven a quick glance over to see if she's alright. Ryven merely moans a little, unconscious from such an ordeal. Piccolo sets her down gently, standing back up and snarling*

Jebarius: Have you said your goodbyes?

Piccolosan: I believe the more prudent query is whether or not you have said yours.

Jebarius: *chuckles* Amusing. But to no avail.

*he rises as he starts to glow red, chanting.*

*And the battle begins...*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:06 pm 
Addict

<i>Who are you?

I . . . I don't know. I've only recently awoken. Who are you?

Hnh. Someone who should have known better, and screwed up again.

I don't understand. I'm only a few moments old. Where are we?

We're somewhere inside the collective unconscious of humankind, I believe. I've heard it speculated of the existence of an undermind, but . . . It's pretty dark. I think I'd like to see you. I'm going to try something. Do you mind?

No, not at all.

::A flame flickers in the dark, glinting off of the teenager's eyes, widening::

You're only a child--!

I don't understand. What is a child?

Er. Wait . . . You're Ryven's kid, aren't you?

I . . . sense that is the name of my mother. I don't know my father, though . . .

That's not odd. I have neither, so you're better off than me. Where are you, really?

I don't know very much at this moment, but it feels scaly. Also very windy. Like I'm in the air.

You're being taken somewhere, by one of Al'Thor's minions, I'll bet. I wish I could help you, but I'm currently unconscious and I'm unable to wake myself up.

Oh, that's no problem.

What?

I can wake you up.</i>

::Kitsune's eyes fly open, heart pounding erratically::

The kid--jumpstarted my heart--? And gave me a recharge, too!

::He stands up, looking around. His eyes narrow as he sees Jebarius and Piccolo prepare to fight::

Right. Baby later, bastard first.

Yo, Jeb Bush!

::The mage looks around, startled::

J: Who--?

I'm awake, you sorry excuse for humanity, and I'm back at full power!! So say goodnight!

::Kitsune pulls his hand back and punches, and Jebarius goes flying backwards into the wreckage, his head lolling. He'll probably be unconscious for only a short time, so kit decides to make it short::

Piccolo-san. Baby's sentient, already. It woke me up. Wherever it is, it's going fast. I'm going after it.

You want to come, or should we leave Jebarius alone for the moment? I realize Ryven's in a bad way, but . . . who do you want to be safe more? Ryven or her child?

::Piccolo looks down for a moment, at the sleeping elf::

I . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 2:21 pm 
Expatriate

*Hawk rises from his knees the last of his wounds dissapearing and his armor knitting and closing. Unfortunately he used almost all of his powers to keep from dying. His head snaps up as he feel a tear in reality. He sprints down the hall diving around Vandal and Cerebus dealing a few sword strokes to the demon hound and firing a bit of healing energy at Vandal...further depleating his reserves. As he arrives in the room he sees Kit, Piccolo, Ryven.....and that bastard Jeberius.*

YOU MONSTER!! YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SINS!!

*Entirely depleating the rest of his energy he focuses a blast of fire, lightning and force blasts out of the tip of his sword obliterating the floor and wall where Jebarius lay. He then falls unconcious.*

OOC: If you want Piccolo to have the kill Ryv let me know and I'll edit this post. I was trying to develope Hawk a bit thats all./OOC

Night Hawk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 3:16 pm 
Addict

((OOC: I'm gonna put this post on hold until at least tomorrow, since I've been awfully busy today, and don't really have enough time to write out what I need to today.

Hawk: Yeah, Ryven and Piccolo are gonna have the kill, but it doesn't mean everyone else can't soften him up a bit ^_~))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 6:02 pm 
Addict

*Piccolo looks to Ryven again, then his jaw steels, glancing to Kit*

Piccolosan: If Al'Thor wants the baby so badly, then he will not harm it. He wants to kill Ryven. I know my priorities.

*with that, he sets Ryven down gently against some rubble, glancing over at Hawk*

Piccolosan: Hawk, could you see if you could give her enough energy to at least be awake? We will need all the assistance we can get.

*with that, he turns back to Jebarius, peering down the hole Hawk made in the floor. Piccolo powers up violently, then leaps down after him. Landing in a crouch, he barely dodges a fireball Jebarius had been building, and then pelts the mage with a few of his own ki blasts, bantering for a few moments before the real fight begins....*

((Okay everyone, have fun, and don't kill him! That's my job ^_~ And don't worry about the baby, I've got plans for it..muwahahaha.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 1:45 pm 
Expatriate

*Hawk rises shakily to his knees and looks at Piccolo.*

Can I give her some energy? *Sigh* Yeah I'll see what I can do. I never wanted to have to use these but...

*Hawk unsheaths his sword and holds it tightly closing his eyes. The green, yellow, and blue stones set into the crosspiece beging to glow their colors swirling and wraping around Hawk. The colors pulse faster and faster soon becoming almost unbearable to look at. Then there is a small flash and the stones look normal and Hawk's power is restored, he actually seems to be slightly more powerfull then before. He shudders slightly and opens his eyes.*

I never wanted to use those, there some of the replicated power crystals that were made and one of them is one of the real thing. It strains reality and my sanity to use those so I've never touched them before. One more stone on my sword and I'd be a loon. A highly powered loon that wouldn't care how he used his newfound powers. In short I would be William....but more powerfull.

*Hawk walks over to Ryven and restores her power level to full als healing her wounds. He barley depleats a quarter of his own power doing so.*

Maybe I should use these thing more often. Allright guys lets go run some coverfire for Piccolo and Ryven......they have a score to settle with Jeb here.

*As he says this the roar of the Cerebus echos down the hall as well as the insane giggles of more red thingys.*

Sounds like we've got our work cut out for us. Good I like long odds.

*Hawk leaps into the hallway his own golden aura flaring up around him as he starts hurling fireballs and lightning bolts.*

Night Hawk

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Night Hawk on 2002-11-01 12:55 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 9:25 pm 
Native

AROURA ARMOR! *Riuku is sourouned by a light ball. the ball shatters showing Riuku with a skin tight black suite.* let's have some fun *runs down the hall the oppisite way of Hawk*
AROURA WAVE!! *blast of pure energy hits the mob of red ninjas vaporiseing them but more rush him. Riuku powers up, and starts blasting the beasts with Arura Beams* AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHH DAMN THIS IS FUN!

I'll draw it on my wrist.
And with this pretty picture,
A fountain will appear.
And with this flowing fountain,
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 8:10 am 
Addict

[ooc] sorry took so long to reply, was stuck in shitty phone service hell for a bit[/ooc]

Vandal shakes his head groggily, uncertain where that blast had come from. Thankfully, the cerberus was just as groggy. And then nighthawk came running down the hallway, did... something... Vandal wasn't sure, his vision was still a bit blurred. And the cerberus looke cross eyed at the moment. It was an interesting duel. It mostly consisted of the two trying to figure out which was standing quite where for the next couple minutes until their sight returned to normal. And then did the fight begin again in earnest.

And then came the interuption of a wave of red ninja things. Neither was happy about that, and so in the midst of trying to get at one another, Vandal and Cerberus proceeded to mow down a fair sized number of the red ninja things that got in the way.

The two proceed to move further and further away from the main group, trading vicious slashes and powerful blasts of energy at one another, trampling red garbed ninja beass underfoot the entire time. And so they continued....

[ooc]I'm gonna remove Vandal from the fight against Jebarius and have some fun with the Cerberus for a while, so proceed. Vandal will just be duking it out with the puppy off yonder, the two of them taking out any red ninja guys who get inthe way.[/ooc]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 12:23 pm 
Addict

::Kitsune snarls, and looks off into the distance::

Right. Fine. If I'm the only one who cares, I'm going to try and find her. That baby is far too powerful to let Al'Thor get his hands on it . . . (And besides, it felt . . . familiar, somehow.) I'll be back, when I find her.

::Kit vanished in the direction the dragon slave had flown, but shortly after reappeared, looking around::

Hmmm . . . the Rift seems a bit . . . unstable right now. I'll have to warp only short distances to keep facing the same direction . . .

::He warps out again::

OOC: Ryv, even though the kid's evil, can Kit find her anyway? I mean, after she's gone all evil and stuff . . . /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 4:27 pm 
Addict

((OOC: Nope, nope and nope. This is the way the plot bounces. I thought it was sorta clear when the dragonling took the baby and disappeared without a trace *L* :grin: ))

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next