ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 3:33 pm 
Addict

Location: In the ether, Hand of DM poised for enervation at will
*The other three ninjas, seemingly aware that they are quite outmatched, jump back up on the buildings and disappear, only to be replaced by three other fighters. Sporting red gis, the all power up, much in the manner that Piccolo and Ryven do so.*

Fighter 1: Looky here.
Fighter 2: Fresh meat.
Fighter 3: Yum.

*They all grin, and it's then that they notice that their teeth are like needles. The fighter's eyes start glowing red, then they blur out of sight, appearing behind Piccolo, Vandal and Kit. Their limbs stretch, and in an instant they've got all three of them intwined in their arms. They all start to power up more, gnashing their teeth as the all raise their heads in unison to bite*

*Piccolo growls and blasts the one on him away with a burst of energy, then whirls and blasts him rapid fire, rising into the air. The fighter, dodges out of the way, still grinning. Blurring, they both engage in a furious bout of highspeed punches and kicks, all to fast to be seen with the normal eye.*

*Piccolo's fighter suddenly rockets down into his own crater, smoking. Piccolo plummets down toward him, fist first, to deal the finishing blow. But the red fighter's neck suddenly stretches, and takes a huge chunk out of Piccolo's arm. Piccolo growls and cries out a little in pain, reeling back a bit*

*there's a blue flash, and Ryven's sword suddenly is stuck in the wall behind him, wobbling with the force as it was thrown. The fighter gurgles a bit, then his body falls from his head, still attached to Piccolo's arm. His body ices over, and Ryven glares at the body as it shatters upon hitting the ground. Piccolo looks over and nods to her in thanks, and she nods back*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 8:10 pm 
Native

*a ninja appears beside the elf girl* now your mine, the master will be pleases *he reaches down for her "BA-BOOM" he is hit in the side by a energy blast and is decintergrated. then riuku runs past into the fight with the red guys.

occ im late cause im sorta phycic and the help call from picalo dazed me then the part of raven's memories realy got to me and knocked me out but im back now occ

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Riuku on 2002-10-10 20:14 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 10:17 pm 
Addict

Vandal dropped the blade as the man in red wrapped him up, the rune blade vanishing before it hit the ground. As the man/beast reared back to bite, Vandal dropped to his knees, pulling his opponent off balance. Using the creatures momentry stumble to his advantage, he snaps his body forward, throwing the thing forward over his head, it's arms untangling.

The creature landed on it's feat with a snarl and a feral grin, rushing forward once more. Prepared fo the attack Vandal jumps back, blocking punches and slashes as well as he was able. Power began to glow around the creature as it powered up, and suddenly it's attacks struck, knowcking Vandal backwards to crash against a wall.

The man in red moved in for a kill, mouth split in an eager grin. Vandal shook the cobwebs from his head at the last minute, throwing himself to the side as the beast lunged. Rolling to his feet, he thrust his palm outward, silver light gathering around him. Light streaked from his palm, the individual bolts alsmming into the man in red, knocking him backwards.

Recovering quickly, the re man lunged again, his neck extending obscenely, teeth snapping, nearly clamping down on Vandal's shoulder. Bringing his hands up to meet the opponent's attack he thrust his thumbs into the creatures jaws, one to each side, preventing the jaws from closing upon him.

"Tough.. ugh.. fucker... arn't you...well... take.. this!" Vandal's head snapped forward, headbutting the creature in the forehead, stunning it for a moment.

Lunging at the enemy, silver light flared up around his hands once more, adding to the damage dealt as he began to pound punches into the man in red's body. Light flaring all around him, he ended the combo with a spinning back kick, knocking the creature backwards with all his might.

As the beast fell, it's neck began to extend once more to attack and then stopped as it fell across Ryven's sword still imbedded in the wall. Body and head froze solid only to shatter on impact with the ground.

Looking about, Vandal saw about helping the others.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 7:19 am 
Addict

::Kit struggles in the man's stretched arms, grinning::

Like this'll help?

::He tenses, and suddenly the man's arms peel away, shredding to pieces, and Kit drops to the ground, looking around for the next enemy to destroy::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:38 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

OOC: it was only the 3 red dude we were fighting at the moment? /OOC

As the last of the attackers fall, everyone looks around, and see amongs the carnage, Muz is still leaning against the wall, smoking his cigarette as if nothing had happened.

muz looks up from the ground, a look of wonder and fascination replacing the emotionless expression that seems to dominate his mood since he turned up.

"i just watched a bird fly down and pick a buzzing insect out of the sky...and i thought, "you don't see that every day" i never used to notice those things before. perhaps they do happen every day, it's just that no-one pays any attention."

muz pushes off the wall, and turns out the alley, "i guess it's true what they say; life IS wasted on the living." he looks back over his shoulder, the mood gone, and his face set in disinterest again. "shall we go? none of you are getting any younger."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 2:13 pm 
Addict

Piccolosan: Hai, sounds wise.

*he stoops down and helps Ryven up, who now refuses to be carried. Ryven walks over and yanks her sword out of the wall and sheathes it on her back. Her familiar flies down from atop of one of the buildings, morphs into his wolf form, and walks next to her as they go*

Ryven: I really appreciate this, you guys. I barely know you all...

*They all get to the warehouse without further resistance. It's dusty and musty, as most old warehouses go. Ryven looks around, then goes and takes up residence in a corner next to the some crates, sitting down sorely. In the time that it took to get there, she looks as if she's gotten slightly larger about the belly, though one would have to be looking very hard to notice. Once again there's a wave of unsettling...something. Evil? Perhaps. Ryven seems to feel it too, as she shifts uncomfortably against the wall*

*Piccolo regards Muz for a few moments*

Piccolosan: Do not take my query as rude, but your demeanor seems to tell us that you do not care, but, in fact, you accompany us and show us to this warehouse. Why?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 3:49 pm 
Addict

/Chris comes in to the warehouse with one of the ninja's over his back, knocked out and bound in some sort of metallic rope

I found one of the ones that got away.

And if we need somewhere thats really secure that I can REALLY dig information out of people we always have the TSC Corp building.

/Chris opens a rift next to himself

We have devices that could pry information from anyone or anything.

/Chris drops the ninja on his back and slaps him on the face waking him up

*Probably the most disturbing grin you will ever see spreads across Chris' face*

DID YOU HEAR THAT YA LITTLE FUCKER! You're hours are numbered, and I'm gonna have fun with YOU! I hate bigots, I hate people that try to harm children, and you appear to qualify as both.

/Chris gets right up in the ninja's face

And I do fun things to that which I hate.

/Chris decks the ninja, knocking him out again

/Chris gets a much more happy in a good way smile on his face and looks at everyone

So, who wants to go have some fun! There are beds and a full medical staff for anyone that needs it.

/Chris walks through the rift

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:54 am 

Muz shrugs, his eyes still empty of any emotion in particular. "life is wasted on the living, but it's even more pointless to the dead. there is very little that we feel."

"as for why i follow you, it is because right now, there is no other place for me to be. i need a purpose to bee here, and this seems a worthy one. much better than chasing down loose spirits."

seeming to have finished his explanation, mus simply stands and waits to see if the others follow TSC through the rift, and follows after if they do.

OOC: OK, muz is dead, and his spirit is presently inhabiting a pile of salt. he is human and mortal in all the ways that matter, he exudes no freaky 'dead guy' aura, he needs to eat, sleep, crap ect, it's just that whatever he saw when he died has taken all the living out of his current 'life.'

as for who gave him this 'new life' and why, well, i'll leave that for another day. suffice it to say, he's here to make a difference where he can, and helping out the living in a practical way makes more sense to him than collecting the souls of the dead who will not move on. /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 1:25 pm 
Addict

Vandal shrugs and looks to the others before following TSC through the rift.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 2:44 pm 
Addict

::Kit walks through the rift soundlessly, eyes giving Muz a sideways glance before the Bald Bastard vanishes from Kitsune's sight in a flare of light::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 6:53 pm 
Addict

*Piccolo nods to Muz, silently listening and accepting his explaination, then helps Ryven up again. She and he hesitate a moment, then step through the rift, both of them eager in their own way to see the man tortured*

((Heheh, sorry there's no addition to the plot yet, I just wanna see TCS torture the HELL outta this guy first. :razz: ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 6:59 pm 
Addict

::Kitsune turns back as Ryven and Piccolo come through the portal, and suddenly his eyes go wide in realization::

Mein Gott . . . I was right, but oh God I wish I had been wrong . . .

::He whirls around completely and gets into Piccolo's face, anger filling his face::

All right, Namekseijin, what aren't you telling us about Al'Thor? I've seen what's happening with Ryven! What the HELL is going on, dammit?!

OOC: Sorry, Ryv, but I can't help Plot extension for this part at least . . . Kit REALLY wants to know what's going on, and he hasn't stopped pestering me about it since you hinted at it in that post . . . /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 7:08 pm 
Addict

((OOC: It's alright, gives me something to do until TSC tortures that poor guy *L*))

*Piccolo snarls and gets back in Kit's face, looking back at Ryven for a moment*

Piccolo: If I knew, I would tell you! Obviously, something is happening to her, but I do not know nor understand what. This is not his usual style of handling things. And believe you me, if I knew how to stop whatever is happening, I would!

Ryven, ashamedly, quietly: ...I think it's rather obvious that I'm with child...

*If Piccolo could pale, he would. He turns slowly, then it all clicks*

Piccolo: You are ...with that ....

*Ryven nods* Aye, I think so...

*Piccolo frowns and puts his hands on her stomach gently*

Piccolosan: Ryven...I...this child, it is not right...

*But as he touches her stomach and says those words, he's thrown back by the Aura of Plot Arc Protection. He lands against the wall and shakes his head*

Ryven: ....this is so very bad...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 7:18 pm 
Addict

::Kit blinks::

Well, fuck, that's not a good thing.

Now, if someone would please explain why the hell Al'Thor wants to have a baby, that'd clear up a lot of problems I'm seeing right about now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:30 pm 
Addict

*Ryven shrugs slightly*

Ryven: I have no idea why he'd want to do that. He can barely stand the sight of me. Besides....*pauses*.... it wasn't HIM, per se...it was someone he ordered...

Piccolo: *frowns* I am sure there are better ways to get this solved than making my seito relive the horrible experience.

*Ryven just grows silent and looks down at herself. She seems, even now, to have gotten even larger.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:57 pm 
Native

well, *Riuku walks through the portal* you shouldent have to think about it. he knows you have powers he cant have, so he gets the next best thing. a child he can manipulate to his will. well tahts as far as i can figure...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 9:20 pm 
Addict

::Kit frowns::

What I don't get is why the child seems to be growing at such a fast rate--what do you mean, 'relive that horrible experience'?! Wait a minute, are you saying she's been through this before?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 2:06 am 

the conversation stops, when a soft melody fills the room the group has teleported into, coming from the strings of Muz's pointy instrument as he plays, giving out the sound of a well tuned acoustic guitar, even though the jackson is an unplugged electric.

The mood of the piece seems to sweep up the other's thoughts, and delivers a moment of peace, which slowly fades with the last note, and a wistful expression fading from Muz's face with it.

Muz looks up to see all eyes on him, curiousity at the forefront of the other's minds.

"...i'd play metal, but Chris might not like holes in the floor. so this wishy-washy crap is pretty much all i can play in peacetime."

Muz looks around, studying his new surroundings, but saying nothing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 2:55 pm 
Addict

*Ryven takes a breath and seems to calm, while Piccolo closes his eyes and nods in thanks to Muz. Ryven sort of leans against Piccolo's side while Piccolo places his arm around her shoulder*

Piccolo: Domo, Muz-san.

Ryven, to Kit: No, this hasn't happened before. Papa just meant that he didn't want me going through memories...if this had happened before, then I couldn't have been Aiyne's virgin warrior...like now... *sighs*

*Ryven winces a little and looks down at herself, and she's grown a little more, now looking a bit pudgier than usual, her tunic stretching a bit*

Ryven:...oh man.

Piccolo to Riuku:...that actually makes sense. Al'Thor is just enough of a madman to do such a thing. It seems, however, that we have the advantage. If we can keep him away, he cannot have the child.

"A swordsman should not hope to understand his enemies: That is impossible. But with a sword he may come to understand himself, And in doing that, he may understand all men. It is then he realizes he has no enemy to understand." - unknown

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryven on 2002-10-13 14:56 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 3:10 pm 
Addict

::Kit growls, slamming his arm into the nearest wall::

Why the fuck can't bad guys ever try to take over the world and NOT attack the heroes? Do they just spend all their days plotting how to make our lives shit?

Look at me, I've got Hyperspace still trying to turn me into a fucking lab rat, we recently took down 'Fold', as he called himself, and now THIS! Can't we ever get a break?!

::Kit collapses in a nearby bed::

Gah . . . All I'd like is a little peace and quiet for a change . . . Is that too much to ask?

::Kit's eyes clench and he grits his teeth, and the ceiling shakes a little::

All I want is some peace from this curse . . . some goddamn control . . .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next