ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 5:08 pm 
Native

*wakes up.* *in a childs voice* shit! *looks down at him self seeing all his clothes are a few sizes to large*
Rayven> what the hell happened to you?
Riuku>when i absorbe darkness i must give something up. thate was my age sure i can still use m attacks but their weak unless i discharge the darkness, but i'll save that for later now we must go. *runs out door*

OCC jus incase u dont fallow to absorbe all that dark energy i hade to give up something equally powerful. age gives people power for the moast part. so now i have the body of a 14 year old. OCC

I'll draw it on my wrist.
And with this pretty picture,
A fountain will appear.
And with this flowing fountain,
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 5:57 pm 
Addict

Location: In the ether, Hand of DM poised for enervation at will
*Ryven goes blearily with the Chris Clones, to the hospital ward. She sits in the sterile, white rooms, looking around with a bit of fear in her eyes*

Ryven: ...'ve never been in a room like this before...is this a hospice?

ChrisClone: This is a hospital.

Ryven:....oh. Like a hospice?

ChrisClone: ....sorta.

*the alarms go off, and she starts, looking as all the people that had helped her pile into the room. She slides off the table as Piccolosan comes in*

Ryven: Papasan! What's going on?

Piccolosan: Al'Thor is attacking. You must stay here, Young One. We will take care of this.

*Ryven frowns* But if there's a fight, and it's Al'Thor then I've gotta-

Kit: It's not a good idea, kid. Just stay here. You'll have your chance.

*there's a crashing of windows down the hall, and then loud gunfire. As the fighters file out of the room, ChrisClones are lined up in the hallway, shooting at more of the red carnivorous ninja-like things they fought earlier. Instantly a few of them are taken out by gunfire, while some of the Chris Clones are taken out by the creatures.*

*Piccolosan snarls and powers up*

Piccolosan: I have no time for these pests.

*raising his hands, he powers up a blast, raising up off the ground, his cape fluttering out majestically behind him. Instantly about a dozen of the creatures dissolve in mid air in the wake of Piccolo's blast. He then zanzoukens in front of the Chris Clones, looking out the window*

Piccolosan: There is the source! Those that shall fight, follow me!

*with that, he jumps out the window and takes to the air, swarms of the red creatures crawling up the walls and flying toward the building*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 6:15 pm 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

Muz watches the green giant leap, no, fly out the broken windows, and flips his guitar off his back and into his twitching hands. "can't fly, so i'll stay here."

Muz fills a gap made inthe ranks of the Cris clones, and begins hammering solid metal riffs into the oncoming fiends, the musical devastation tearing into the bodys as though they were wet clay.

His usual inexpression is swept aside by a wild glee, as he finally is given a chance to enjoy his only passion left, and the creatures are swept away, almost as fast as they rise over the lip of the smashed window.

"we're holding them, but if the situation gets any worse, we may be in a spot of trouble," muz shouts, still unable to hold back the rush from playing. "don't be too concerned," the chris nearest Muz shouts back over the din of combat and Muz's playing "TSC corp. has more than a few surprises for anyone who tries to bust into here. we're TSC corp. TSC CORP!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 8:32 am 
Addict

::Kit snarls as one of the red ninja things grabs his arm, and he slams it into a wall::

Damn, these things are persistent . . . I'll have to do something about the sudden cramped quarters.

::Kit concentrates, and the room begins to glow with a soft white light::

Okay, any good guys still alive in here, GET DOWN NOW!!!

::Kit's powers begin their work, and the fold of reality Kit has been building up is suddenly released from his power, straightening out in a whiplash effect throughout the room. The reverberation snaps through the ninja creatures, turning them into so many pieces of red mist. Kitsune looks around for more, then sets up a trigger fold in the room and heads out, to meet the rest of the defenses and to kill more ninjas any way possible::

Al'Thor should know better than to mess with TSC Corp, much less the Expatriates who work with them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:22 pm 
Native

crap!!! *leaves room befor explosiony thingy. ninja guy grabs his arm*
Ninja> looky i caught a kid
Riuku>what?! *blasts guy with energy beam* die *powers up fists and feet and starts fighitng the nimrods in red.*

A fountain will appear.
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 3:10 pm 
Addict

As Piccolo leaves via the window, Vandal concentrates, silver light illuminating his body, as he slips the jacket to the floor. A second later, he vanishes, a small silver point of light appearing beside piccolo in flight, staying that way until piccolo comes to ground, at which point he will become Vandal once more.

[ooc] Well, that's theo nly way I can fly. I could spatial shift out there, but then I don't know exactly where I 'm going.[/ooc]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 3:18 pm 
Addict

::Kitsune watches as Vandal leaves in his own interesting way. He looks out the window after him, then he quickly jumps out of the building, a god-knows-how-many story drop. He lands effortlessly, staring up at the Namekseijin and the ball of light, then he jumps to the roof of the nearest building, continuing such activity as he keeps up almost effortlessly with the two of them::

Wherever they're going, Al'Thor will undoubtedly be there too . . . and then, I'm going to do my best to kill him . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 4:06 pm 
Native

Shit why cant i fly???? *punches a ninja* oh well there's enough to deal with here now. *blasts a few ninja dudes.* stupid fucking assholes why won't you give up?!?!
EDIT> stupider spelling

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Riuku on 2002-10-17 16:07 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 8:05 pm 
Addict

*as our heroes fly into battle, the assailants all seem to turn their heads up at them, grinning maliciously. At once at least two dozen of them leap off the building's walls toward them, teeth and claws gnashing.

Three of them land on Piccolo and force him to the ground, but soon they fly off of him and smash against the walls. Piccolo stands up and growls, rising and powering up a huge blast between his hands*

Piccolosan: Gomen nassai, Keenspotter-san, but I am certain this portion of the building can BE REPLACED!!!

*with that, he takes out a huge chunk of the building, but also takes at least 20 of the things with it. He then whirls and starts engaging in highspeed punches and kicks with a larger creature.

They seem to keep coming and coming as they crawl out of sewer grates, out of buildings, dropping from the sky from rifts.*

*Meanwhile, inside, the building rocks a little from Piccolo's blast. Ryven falls off the bed, now a bit more full with child, but slightly under the influence and heavy with hangover. She moans a little and stands up. Suddenly, her pointed ear twiks a bit, and she whirls around.

The same bald man in red robes stands there.*

RedMageGuy: What a folly, that they left you here alone. I really gave them too much credit.

*Ryven goes to scream, powering up, but she suddenly can't move again. She grows, only able to move her face, and spits at the man*

Ryven: When I get out of here, you're not going to have a face left to spit on!!

RedMageGuy: When I'm done with you, you won't have a face to spit from.

*he says this, then in a flash, they're gone. When Ryven blinks, she's in some sort of room, with the mage. More red creatures line the walls, all leering at her hungrily. She growls, but finds that she can move now.*

RedMageGuy: Don't try anything, for-

*Ryven, however, is already powered up, not even waiting for the evil overlord to finish his speech. She blasts at the red creatures on the wall, flying toward the mage at highspeeds, headbutting him into the opposite wall, letting her rage flow*

Ryven: You took from me what I can't get back! You're a bastard! You're an evil, evil bastard, and now you're going do DIE, minion of Al'Thor!!!

RedMageGuy: Ack-OOF! Grr! HEY!! I'm MORE than a minion, you little PEST!! *he roars. Suddenly he chants, and a ethereal hand manifests itself, grabbing Ryven by the back of the shirt and pulling him off of the mage. Ryven struggles and screams, kicknig and screaming against the hand, trying to blast the mage from the air, but to no avail. It flings her across the room, where she hits her head, and all goes black*

*MEANWHILE*

*Piccolo's antennea twik*

Piccolo:....Ryven?

((hehe, now you've gotta fight AND find her. I'm so evil...I'm soooo evil...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 8:38 pm 
Addict

::Kit swears as the huge amounts of ninjas begin to overwhelm him::

Shit, hand to hand at this speed won't do anything . . .

::He gets pounded across the face, sending him sprawling. The red creatures swarm over him hungrily. Kitsune tries to fight back, but he's unsuccessful::

No, no, I won't surrender to it . . . I'm HUMAN, not some wild force of nat--AAAHH!!

::His eyes flare white, and the ninja creatures rip off his body, the flesh tearing messily from their bones. Suddenly, Kitsune is all that remains, a full ten-foot radius circle around him filled with bones. He shuddders, then shakes his head to remove his blood-soaked hair from his forehead. A group of sixty or so red creatures had surrounded the remnants, glaring. Kitsune fell into a relaxed posture, and he beckoned::

Come on. I don't have all day.

::He charged at them, a sword warping into his hands. Anyone from the Mission: Kill Babylon Jones thread would recognize the make as the same replica of Excalibur used by Kitsune's older self. And apparently Kitsune is just as deft as his big brother, for he flows through the ninjas like water, sliding around their own weapons to slice at them with, while not graceful for hacking off heads and arms and torsos is not graceful, an art at least. Soon Kit is the only thing left standing, and then he turns to look up at Piccolo::

Look, this is getting tiresome. Which direction is the power source coming from?

::Piccolo grimaces as he fights off another ninja::

P: The damn power source doesn't matter anymore! Ryven is in danger! We have to FIND HER!!

I'm pretty sure they're both in the same place . . . Look, just gimme a place to go, okay?

Piccol growls and points in an eastern direction, and Kit begins to fight his way through the creatures once more, this time with a destination::

OOC: Okay, either Kit's heading for Ryv, or he's heading for Al'Thor . . .

Take your pick, I'll follow your lead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 8:51 pm 
Addict

((OOC: He's heading for Ryven and the mageduder whom I haven't named yet. ^_^))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 8:55 pm 
Addict

OOC: I kinda figured that'd be the place where Piccolo'd point first . . . So therefore, on to the minion's locale . . . ^^ /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 9:03 pm 
Addict

*Piccolo finally breaks off the attack, leaving it to the other fighters, and follows Kit in a hurry, his face stony with rage as his aura flares around him. He goes straight as a bullet toward where he can feel her powerlevel, another building toward the other side of town, tall and menacing looking*

Piccolo: If they have done anything to her, I swear on all that is sacred that I shall destroy them all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 5:57 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

Muz continues to fight beside the forces of TSC corp, until a blast from below causes the building to shudder slightly. finding himself in close quaters with a Red, muz forgoes playing his guitar like an instument, and swings it like a great axe, stiking a string as he does.

as the guitar sets out a reverbrating note, and connects with the creature's head, it's skull explodes like a melon stuffed full of firecracers. the shock from the blast knocks Muz back into the wall, near the door to Ryven's room. Muz stops as he hears voices. "...with you, you won't have a face to spit from."

Muz turns to see Ryven arguing with the man from the nightmarish vision, and charges towards them-

-and is flung back by some protective force field, slamming him back into the melle. quicly recovering, muz calls out to the others in the hall, battling fiercly "HEY! The girl!" but as he turns back, the shout is too late, and both the mage and the girl are gone. Muz rushes into the room, but finds nothing, no sign of either, bar a little spittle on the floor.

"ah, shit!" Muz strides from the room, and sees a distant speck in the sky to the east, for a moment, his vision blurs, and then muz can clearly see the namek, hurtling in that direction. muz turns to a chris who seems to be in a commanding position.

"the girl is gone, taken by the man in the red robes. i expect the namek knows where. i require an aircraft and a pilot to follow him."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 6:50 am 
Addict

[ooc] Argh, mass killin bastids, leave me some o them red robed thingies. [/ooc]

Vandal shifts from the energy speck, dropping from the sky like a stone. Silver light flares around him as he channels power through the runes, and suddenly he is become a silver bolt of power, slamming at an angle into the throng of creatures. the beasts are thrown wide, a few dying when they were not able to escape the small impact explosion of the Rush. vandal stands where the impact took place, a cigarette in his lips, the rune blade in the other.

"Alright motherfuckers. Time to vent."

The beasts swarmed forward, and the melee ensued. Blood and ichor from both sides flew into the air, limps flying from their bodies as the rune blade cut them down. A blast of silver light would clear an area for a small time as Vandal unleashed the power of the Runes.

Bleeding and filled with adrenaline, he began powering the runes even more, pushing his body to it's limits of capacity. A silver bonfire erupte around him as he moved, striking out in all directions, bursting as his blade, fist, or foot impacted against a creature. Soon the ground was littlered with the beasts, and their numbers were thinned.

Able to catch a small breather, Vandal notices no sign of Kitsune, but can see Piccolo disapearing into the horizon.

"Fuck. Guess I should follow."

the silver flame died abruptly, clearing capacity for another use of the power. Vandal vanished from where he stood, appearing on a roof top of one of the TSC corps smaller buildings. From here, he could see Kitsune as he waded through the red creatures, clearing a path with his blade.

"I believe it would be wise if I gave Kit a hand. Seeing as how I'm completely useless if I were to try and fly after Piccolo. SPATIAL SHIFT"

Suddenly, he is once more on the battlefield, appearing a few feet to Kitsune's right, blade clearing away a small group of the enemy, silver flame flaring up once more to ward off the enemy as he begins keeping pace with the hyperspace warrior beside him, as they tunnel their way through the enemy ranks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 4:21 pm 
Expatriate

*Hawk pulls his sword out of another red and force throws another into a nearby building smashing it to death. Then he feels a twitch in space but figures it's nothing. Suddenly Piccolo leaves combat heading away from the battle. Hawk shifts forms to hawk and takes off after him.*

OOC: Sorry folks it's hard to post regularly with school taking up my time. I'll be on mor often now I promise./OOC

Night Hawk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 2:06 pm 
Addict

((OOC: Hey guys, sorry for not posting the last few days. I've been sorta busy ^^; ))

*The building is dark, even for one made almost entirely of glass, as a lot of buildings are. It has one huge spire, while about 30 floors down the base of the building widens out and forms left and right wings. As they travel closer to it, it seems to grow darker, more and more sinister as they go. There are no trees surrounding the building, nothing organic around the building at all, save the people who go in and out about their daily business*

*As Piccolo, Vandal, Hawk and Kit approach, random windows open up, and black barrels stick out from them. Suddenly they're being fired upon with plasma cannons, while other windows open up, allowing swarms of minicopters with miniguns to escape and fly toward them. As this is happening, there's a booming voice, and a holographic image appears in front of the building. It's a tallish human man in red robes, the same one that was in Ryven's memory. However, he looks different this time. He looks extremely beat up.*

RedMage: I've been expecting you. Heroes are always so predictable.

Piccolosan: Who are you?! Where is my daughter?

RedMage: My name is Jebarius, and let me assure you, the halfbreed is fine- OOF!

*as he says that, another image enters the hologram, a familiar booted foot planting itself in Jebarius' face.*

*Ryven's voice*: Let me GO!

Jebarius: Grr! You would sit down and be QUIET! *he blasts her off the screen, then turns back to them*

Piccolo: *smirks, saying to himself* <i>That</i> is my girl...

Jebarius: *growls* If you can get past my welcome wagon, you're welcome to come in and try to get me- *dodges a stray blast sent by Ryven* -but I doubt you'll make it that far.

*Jebarius' image fades, and the minicopters begin firing at them. However, the rounds aren't bullets, but rather rapid shots of disrupt (Magic Missile. Yay!)*

*Piccolo's visage starts blurring, and one can tell he's dodging the blasts at insane speeds, up until when he appears next to one of the copters, slicing it in twain with his hand, whirling and slamming the one he just wrecked into another. He lets them fall to the ground as he blasts several others rapid fire.*

"A swordsman should not hope to understand his enemies: That is impossible. But with a sword he may come to understand himself, And in doing that, he may understand all men. It is then he realizes he has no enemy to understand." - unknown

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryven on 2002-10-20 14:06 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 2:50 pm 
Addict

::Kitsune grins::

Magic doesn't work too well against a person who doesn't believe in it . . .

::Kitsune phases in and out of existence quickly, dodging the first few blasts, then he stands firm and holds his sword out in front of him and slashes at the next few bolts, said blasts dissipating against his sword. He jumps straight up at his assailant, slicing through the copter's steel like butter and falling back to the ground. He whips his sword quickly back in front of him, blocking a Magic Missile volley aimed at his legs, then up to protect his face and chest. However, he doesn't look behind himself, and he gets slammed in the back with a volley. He stumbles to the ground, back smoking. He flips off the ground with his hands and cartwheels backwards as the copter fires Magic Missile after Missile. He stops, a bit closer to the building where Jebarius was hiding cowardly. He turns back to the building, and the still large swarms of minicopters flying out of it::

Hmm . . . It appears we have a flood. How about I dam it up?

::He holds his hand up, and the windows wrench from their position, crackling as suddenly they are stretched and bent to do things they shouldn't. The openings were shut, and Kit turned back to the copter, which had shot him several times during this time, causing him quite a bit of pain.

::His face twisted, and the copter exploded. Suddenly something slammed into the ground in front of Kitsune, and hot concrete flew into the teen's face. He coughed, skin scalding and bubbling, and quickly worked to recover his normal appearance from the burns the plasma blast had left on him::

*cough cough* Damn, forgot about the cannons . . .

::He blinked out, and fourteen copters blew up unexpectedly. He reappeared on the roof of the building, immediately surrounded by yet more copters. His sword reappeared in his hands, and he tightened his hands around it like a baseball bat, mouth pulling into a small smile::

Come on, big guy. I know these copters can probably carry cameras and sensors, so I know you can hear me.

You have no idea who you've just pissed off, you bastard. Send as many copters as you want, fire as many cannons as you want, as long as the Expatriates exist, we will not let you take Ryven without a fight.

::Jebarius's voice comes out of one of the copters::

J: You're the heroes, you'd never try anything different.

Uh-huh. That's what you think.

::All the copters around Kit suddenly reported mechanical failure, and they melted into slag and past that, evaporating into plasma as the temperature around them superheated to above 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Kit looked at what he had done and saw it was good. He vanished, to reappear next to Piccolo::

Piccolo-san, I hope you don't mind . . . But Jebarius seems to expect us to stay outside here and wait for him to stop shooting at us.

I don't intend to give him the luxury. I'll see you inside the building later, then.

::Kit vanishes, and he reappears inside the building. He tightens his grip on the sword as he realizes the entire building is in pitch-black darkness. He grimaces, and the sword glows bright blue, shining light on the area around him. He must have set off every alarm in the place just by warping in, so announcing his presence further would certainly do no less damage.

::Kitsune begins to stalk determinedly through the building's hallways, following his headaches, knowing the more he was in pain, the closer he would get to the disturbance in reality Jebarius was causing merely by existing. He had no idea what he'd come across, but knowing the mage he was dealing with, it would be neither easy nor good-looking. And outside, the remaining heroes fought off Jebarius's playthings::

OOC: Hmm . . . I wonder what Kitsune will find? Jebarius doesn't seem to have a good handle on reality, so I'm sure it won't be pleasant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 4:31 pm 
Native

*MEANWHILE at the TSC building.*
Fuck this! *runs to one the windows smashing it with a fist* oh man hope this works... *he looks back* well its now or never. *he jumps* SSSSHHHHIIIITTTT!!!!! *concentrates* AHHHHHHHHHHHH *dark energy surounds his body blasting him off into the direction of the fighting at super sonic speeds. a minute later the others see a black energy mass approaching the building.*
Piccalo> get out of the way!!!
*every one scatters as the dark energy slams into the building destroying quite a few of the cannons and choppers. even after that only a small hole was made and hanging onto the edge of the hole is Riuku back to normal.
Riuku> oww that hurt lotsa. *pulls self up*

OCC if its too mutch jus tell me k OCC

A fountain will appear.
All problems disappear!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 12:50 pm 
Expatriate

*As the plasma cannons start firing Hawk rolls over and dives towards the ground shifting to human form in mid-air and rising again sword in hand. He dodges some of the magic missles and then lances out with some lightning bolts and fireballs destroying quite a few of the copters his armor absorbing most of the damage from the magic missles. Suddenly caught off guard a plasma burst catches him in the side. Hawk screams in pain his armor melting to him. He loses altitude quickly then suddenly bursts into golden fire and shoots upwards taking out a few more copters and then two of the cannons. After this he slams through the side of the building into a dark hallway and drops to his knees concentrating all of his power on healing himself and repairing his armor.*

Mental note get plasma resistant armor. This stuff can take a beating magically but throw some technology at it and.....boom. Allright Jeb your going down.

*Hawk moves down the hall activlly sending out his power to pick up the surges of Ki coming from Ryven.*

Night Hawk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next