ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 3:41 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2428
Location: In the ether, Hand of DM poised for enervation at will
*Ryven, who is trainging with Piccolosan in the rafters, suddenly stops as she sees a good portion of the bar engulfed in flames. She goes pale, as the flames remind her of the time so long ago when her village was-*

Ryven: Papa-san...I...need to go for a walk.

Piccolosan: ...alright. Do not be too long.

Ryven: *nods* Aye, papa.

*Ryven leaps over the flames to the door, grabbing her sword and sheathing it, then goes out the door. Piccolo sighs and lands, focusing his ki to make a wind, helping to quell the flames.*

Piccolosan: Really, if you people have this much anger to release, then you could at least take it outside...

*One of the surviving Firefighting Chris Clones speaks up* Eh, keeps up busy.

*Piccolosan grunts. But, after keeping the flames at bay for a while, he suddenly stops, his eyes going wide as his antennae twik a bit*

Piccolosama:...Ryven....trouble.

*With a poof, he's zanoukenned (blurred) away, the door swinging behind him*

_________________
The scent of Binturong musk is often compared to that of warm popcorn.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 3:48 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2428
Location: In the ether, Hand of DM poised for enervation at will
((*OOC* and yes, this is gonna focus on my character a bit, 'cause I'm using the villians out of my fanfic. But still, I hope we can all have fun on this, so don't think I'm being selfish or anything, because I WON'T be an attention whore. ^_^))

_________________
The scent of Binturong musk is often compared to that of warm popcorn.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 8:02 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 3236
Location: Allentown, PA
::Kit is about to ask Mad another question, when the sudden disappearance of Ruven and, shortly afterwards, Piccolo, catches his eye::

Shit . . . this doesn't look good . . .

::He begins to talk to someone no one can see::

Jess, we've got trouble . . . Can you track her? KitSei's got the stuff we need to do it . . . Got a lock? Good.

::He turns to Mad and waves, and suddenly, Kitsune is gone::

<i>Whatever it is . . . I hope I can get there in time . . . MiaoMing, I'm sorry . . . You know what to do, just call Jess and Mir and ask for a portal ad loco Kitsune . . .</i>

_________________
I'm too damn pretty to die.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 2:03 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2428
Location: In the ether, Hand of DM poised for enervation at will
*An alley is dark, and somewhere water drips into a hidden puddle. Somewhere a cat upsets a garbage can with a loud clatter, and yesterday's news paper rustles across from a dumpster. Heavy, hectic sobs echo off the cement and brick walls. Down this alley, if one squints, is a scene one is not likely to ever see. The giant 6 foot 8 wall of a Namek is holding the elf girl in his arms. His face is stone with anger, while Ryven trembles with grief in his arms like an autumn leaf. Her clothes look disheveled, and she grip's Piccolo's gi tightly.

Piccolo also grips her tightly as well, protectively, his eyes closed as he brushes her hair back. He knows what happened, and he knows who's responsible, but he's also aware that he cannot do it all alone. Grudgingly, against his pride, he sends out a mental call for help.*

~...Ryven and I require assistance. Something has occured.~

_________________
"People on fire make me giggle!" -an observation by me while watching someone play GTA
*High Priestess of the Cult of the Green God (Piccolosama!)*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryven on 2002-10-08 14:06 ]</font>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 4:17 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 3236
Location: Allentown, PA
::Kitsune tumbles out of a tunnel of light, a little disheveled::

Oh, man . . . That was a little painful . . . It's not supposed to be that bumpy . . .

::He timbels out just in time to wince as his head runs itself straight into the path of an onrushing Mack truck named Piccolo's thoughts::

Ouch . . . Dammit, I just can't be normal, can I? Can't even have all the benefits of powers without any damage to myself . . . Just because I'm connected to reality's pattern 24/7 doesn't mean I have to get fucked up every time I'm within twenty feet of a psionic transmission . . .

::He shakes his head, recovering, then slowly leans against the alleyway wall::

Okay . . . So, what the hell happened here? You two look like you lost a fight with the lawnmower.

::They stare at him, and he bangs his head against the alley wall::

Oh . . . Damn, sorry . . . Didn't mean to crack jokes . . . So really, what's the sitch? From your transmission, it sounds like someone's got a grudge against you two, and they're not goinna leave until we teach them a lesson.

::He looks around::

I may have no control of my powers, but something around here's seriously tearing the fabric of reality a new asshole. This needs some taking care of . . .

_________________
I'm too damn pretty to die.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 5:25 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2428
Location: In the ether, Hand of DM poised for enervation at will
*Piccolo remains silent through Kit's speech, then, after he's done, he looks up, opening his jet back eyes. Instantly through Kit's head flashes what happened to her, since Ryven and Piccolo are mentally linked.*

*He sees things through Ryven's eyes. She's walking, then, a tall figure drops down in front of her. There's the hiss of her sword being drawn, but she can't move. The figure steps into the light-a tall elf, red haired and hazel eyed, clad in black half armor and leggings, a gold circlet about his fair brow. He's smirking. There's a soundless cry from him, and Ryven feels panic, trying in vain to do something.
She's suddenly on the ground, face up, and there are other minions about her, laughing, jeering. And another face is above her. Dressed in red robes, bald, what looks like a human magic user.
The elf gives an order. The human nods, then leers down at the elf below him....

....humiliation....
fear....pain...then darkness.

....when the darkness lifts, she's half naked in the alleyway, bleeding.*

*This image rips through Kit's mind, and whoever has just gotten the message Piccolo sent before.*

Piccolosan: This man...will pay. *grits his teeth* However...he is much too strong for either Ryven or I to take on alone...and he uses magic, that of which fighters such as ourselves have little defense for. And he travels between dimensions at will.

*Ryven has since stopped crying, but merely pants heavily, hiccuping every now and then, a pale shadow from the warrior Kit remembers meeting days ago.*

Piccolosan, grimly- We need help, from you and whomever else you can gather.

_________________
"People on fire make me giggle!" -an observation by me while watching someone play GTA
*High Priestess of the Cult of the Green God (Piccolosama!)*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryven on 2002-10-08 17:26 ]</font>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 11:32 pm 
Offline
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 3342
Location: ich bin ein Auslander
"hell, i'm in."

the owner of the voice is a man of average height, average build. Blue eyes glare over rectangular framed spectacles, and a pointy electric guitar is slung over his back. there's a cynical set to his mouth, from which dangles a half-burned cigarette.

his hair is cropped very close to his head, leaving only a little stubble on his scalp.

The Bald Bastard flicks the cigarette into a nearby filthy puddle, and sticks his hands in the pockets of the large trenchcoat, and he leans his shoulder on an alley wall.

"mornin' to you all. my name's Muz, but my idiot freind calls me Baldie, and the name's sorta stuck. seeing as he seems determined to drink himself into oblivion rather than continue our quest for knowledge, oh, and he thinks i'm dead. iv'e got nothing better to do than help you guys take out some poiny-eared peadophile and some red-robed mage-geek."

Muz turns to the Green Giant and the young Elf warrior, his face still in the same flat, deadpan expression. "no offence."

"can you tell us anything about them? got names?"

Muz's expression hasn't changed at all since his arrival, there is very little inflection in his words, as though there are no emotions behind them. his eyes are lusterless and dull, reflecting the light as though there is no passion left in his soul. Mux turns to kit, acgnowleging him with a flat stare.

"hello again Kitsune."

OOC: just wanted to play the Bald Bastard again, he's such a sarcastic bastard. it's the same guy from road trip, and continuity-wise it's after he died. more on why he's not dead later, when the ideas have had a chance to solidify. /OOC

_________________
"I'm not paranoid. Who said i was?"
The sand is Dry.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: madadric on 2002-10-08 23:34 ]</font>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:25 am 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2001 5:00 pm
Posts: 2444
Location: In your face, foaming at the mouth
/Chris walks out of the back of the BB&G into the alleyway

So. What seems to be the problem?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:28 am 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2428
Location: In the ether, Hand of DM poised for enervation at will
*Piccolo looks up at Sinister Chris, blinking, surprised that he didn't get the message before. Again, he sends to him, and the image rips through TSC's mind vividly.*

*Ryven, by now, has realized she and Sensei are no longer alone, and looks up at the company, shuddering, blushing furiously.*

*Piccolo nods*

Piccolosan to The Bald Bastard: Whatever help you could offer is appreciated.

_________________
The scent of Binturong musk is often compared to that of warm popcorn.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:30 am 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 3236
Location: Allentown, PA
::Kit nods::

Good to see you've recovered, my friend. However, it looks like we're in for another round of hell. Whoever those two bastards are, they won't get away with this.

::Kit stares hard at Piccolo::

Who were those two? What did they want?

::He pounds the wall in frustration, causing a few cracks to appear::

I KNOW they were out to hurt you two, but they've got a reason for it. You two showed up in the BB&G with no warning, from a place I've never heard of. I want some answers, and I want them now.

Sorry if I sound callous, but I'm an impatient sort of guy, and if there's a threat here, I want to know who it is, and what's been done to make them a threat. I want to know everything you can tell me.

_________________
I'm too damn pretty to die.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 12:36 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2428
Location: In the ether, Hand of DM poised for enervation at will
*Piccolo opens his mouth, but Ryven speaks, her voice raspy and quiet, cutting him off*

Ryven: The elf's name was Al'Thor...the other's name, I don't know. I've never seen him before...A-Al'Thor is the one who burnt and slaughtered my village. He...I...

Piccolosan: Ryven, you see, she is halfbreed, two different kinds of elves. Al'Thor is a sort of elitist. She is nothing more than scum to him.

Kit: Then why is he so intent on hurting her?

Piccolosan: Because of her power. He is jealous that a halfbed elf such as her could posess such intapped power, and a pureblood like himself cannot. He has-

Ryven: -been hunting me for most of my life. When we were transported here, I thought for a moment it was a fluke, that we were safe...but... I guess not.

*Ryven curls up again against her Sensei and goes quiet. However, something in the air doesn't feel quite....<i>right</i>. A sort of fresh evil hangs in the air, though one can't place it...*

_________________
"People on fire make me giggle!" -an observation by me while watching someone play GTA
*High Priestess of the Cult of the Green God (Piccolosama!)*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryven on 2002-10-09 12:37 ]</font>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:11 pm 
Offline
Expatriate

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 5:00 pm
Posts: 102
Location: Spokane, WA
*Hawk hears Piccolos message and is moving quickly towards his location when what happened rips through his mind. Rage enqulfs him and his form shudders and winks out when it returns he has one of the lackeys slung unconcious over his shoulder. He drops the man to the ground in front of Piccolo.*

I can travel through dimensions and take people back and forth with me. This one didn't mask his trail very well. I am not good at interrigation I tend towards killing them quickly. This scum may be able to tell us where to start looking. I will help however I can if you would in return teach me how to move as fast and hit as hard as you do I could teach you some defense against magic. Ryven...gomen.

*Hawk thinks back to the last time he ever touched his betrotheds' mind the pain the humiliation and then nothing.......just like with Ryven. The bastard that did this to her would pay dearly.

Night Hawk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:53 pm 
Offline
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 3342
Location: ich bin ein Auslander
"search the guy for any useful identifying items." Muz murmers, his tone as flat and empty as his expression. "you'd be surprised how many of these lame 'secret organizations' let their members carry their wallets around with them.

Muz does not move to investigate the man, however. he merely stays where he is, and lights another cigarette.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 5:06 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2428
Location: In the ether, Hand of DM poised for enervation at will
*Piccolo picks Ryven up like she weighs nothing at all, then looks to the rest of them*

Piccolosan: Before we go after him, is there someplace, whether in the bar or not, that I can bring her to rest?

Ryvem: Papa, I'm fine.

Piccolosan: Nonsense.

*Ryven sighs and relents, too tired anyway. She looks up at NightHawk and nods, a thankful feeling in the air. She curls up again in the Namek's arms, her hands going unconsciously to her stomach...*

_________________
The scent of Binturong musk is often compared to that of warm popcorn.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:38 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 3236
Location: Allentown, PA
::Kit rocks bacward on his heels, more than a little shocked::

So that's it, huh? Damn . . .

This guy's got a death wish, that's for sure. No one hurts an Expatriate while we all still draw breath.

::He stops, about to add more, when he catches Ryven's sudden motion towards her stomach, and he blinks, his mind jumping quickly to a conclusion he's not quite sure he believes or likes. He shakes his head wordlessly, and bends down to rummage through the minion's outfit for something, anything useful, to take his mind off his mind. He "aha"s suddenly, and he holds up an amulet, grinning::

Okay, I have no idea what the hell this is, but it's seriously putting my mind through hell, so whatever it is, it's got power. Someone who's a good magic user might wanna scan it to figure out what it does . . .

_________________
I'm too damn pretty to die.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:44 pm 
Offline
Addict

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 1095
Location: Hell a.k.a. Georgia
<i>"This guy's got a death wish, that's for sure. No one hurts an Expatriate while we all still draw breath"</i>

"Exactly Kit."

Vandal steps into the alley, smoke coiling up from the lit cigarette in his mouth. He nods to Chris, muz, and the others, and glances at the amulet in Kit' hand.

"I can try to decipher that if you wish. I guarantee nothing though."

_________________
"Like a game of pick up sticks,
played by fucking lunatics"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 3:09 am 
Offline
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 3342
Location: ich bin ein Auslander
"i know of a quiet place not far from here," muz murmers, getting off the wall, shrugging his shoulders to settle the guitar on his back more comfortably.

"a friend i knew, he ownes this old warehouse, he decked it out as one big penthouse, very cozy." Muz leans his weight onto one foot, his stance and expression giving away nothing at all on what hoe might be thinking.

"it's only about five minutes walk away, and the guy usually spende this time of year over in barmuda." Muz tands, and waits patiently to see if the idea suits the green one's desires, not really interested in the response personally. one place is much like another to him now.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 1:05 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2428
Location: In the ether, Hand of DM poised for enervation at will
*Piccolo nods toward Muz, then starts walking that way, motioning for the others to follow if they so desire.*

*Ryven looks up, saying quietly*

Ryven: ...that amulet, it's to show that he works for Al'Thor, or is at least owned by him. He has a habit of using stronger slaves as thugs. But, I don't know what it does, or if it's magical...

*Just as she says that, six ninja-esque henchmen jump down from the surrounding buidings, forming a loose circle around them. The all draw katanas and kukri's, then rush toward them, all sporting the same amulet the first henchmen did.*

*Piccolo growls, needing something to take out his rage ouy on. With Ryven in his arms, leaps up and kicks one of them all the way across the street, giving him enough room to move to the side of the alley. He sets the elf girl down*

Piccolo: Sit, Young One, this will be over shortly.

Ryven: But I-

*Piccolo shakes his head, sternly but gently presses her down, then turns and jumps back into the fray with a dramatic flourish of his cape. snarling as he powers up a huge ki blast, taking out the one he kicked in a huge overkill explosion*

*Five thugs are left*

((OOC:: hehe, thought ya guys might appreciate some good old fashioned violence btween different instances of drama ^_~ Enjoy!))

_________________
"A swordsman should not hope to understand his enemies: That is impossible. But with a sword he may come to understand himself, And in doing that, he may understand all men. It is then he realizes he has no enemy to understand." - unknown

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryven on 2002-10-10 13:06 ]</font>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 1:25 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 3236
Location: Allentown, PA
::Kit jumps fifty feet into the air and onto a nearby roof, all thoughts of the henchman gone from his mind as he tucks the amulet into a pocket. One of the henchmen follows him up, and Kit cocks his head, grinnign a malicious smile, utterly unfitting for him::

Wrong choice, mein freund . . . At least it is for you.

::Kit tenses, then he's gone, and the minion gasps and doubles over. Hios head snaps back, then his legs are swept from underneath. Ten punches come out of nowhere and serve to leave his face unidentifiable to anyone, least of all Al'Thor. Kit blinks back into existence with acrosskick to the groin, KOing the henchman with ease. Kit growls something unrepeatable, then he spits in the man's face and grabs the man's pendant from a similar location as the last one's was found. He hefts it then sticks it with the other one. He slings the henchman over his shoulder and tosses him back into the alleyway, jumping down after him and using the prone body to break his fall::

You picked the wrong people to mess with, you bastard . . .

::He stands up, looking around to see if any henchmen remain for him to take care of. A glint of some odd metal running around the corner catches his eye, and he chases after it. When he reaches the street, however, he sees nothing. He turns back around and heads back into the alleyway, punching a ninja which seemingly came out of nowhere and impounding the poor soul's head, too pissed off to care::

This . . . Al'Thor is serious about Ryv's death, isn't he? Well, too bad for him, because the bastard won't be getting away with it on my watch.

_________________
I'm too damn pretty to die.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 3:02 pm 
Offline
Addict

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 1095
Location: Hell a.k.a. Georgia
Vandal motioned, the single rune on his right hand glowing intensely, and suddenly a blade appeared in his grip. Four feet long, the length of single edged curved metal was engraved with a series of runes. As the attacker swung his weapons, the rune bladel eapt forward to intercept the assault, parrying the strikes of both weapons easily. Locking blades with the man, he shoved backwards, knocking the attacker from his feet. Following up, the rune blade drew sparks as it cut a furrow into the ground, the henchman rolling away.

"Good. You're quick. Let's see how quick."

With a flick of his wrist, he launched the rune blade into the air, the weapon spinning as it flew, inscribing and arc through the air as it shot towards the henchman. Them an tried to block it at the last second, watching in horror as both his weapons were sheared away, followed an instant later by his head. The rune blade swept back, landing solidly in Vandal's hand. Blood ran from the blade and dripped onto the ground, leaving the weapon comepletely clean.

"Next."

_________________
"Like a game of pick up sticks,
played by fucking lunatics"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group