ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:40 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 713 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 36  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:18 pm 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

i'm pretty sure it's getting dark, or is dark.

how you call it is how it will be,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:18 am 
Addict

It's dark.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 9:14 am 
Addict

I've been thinking. After we manage to lose the various law enforcement teams chasing us, shouldn't we see if we can get some shut eye? We want to be fresh and awake when the climatic battle comes do we not?

Also, before that we could have some nice 'chased by police cars' scenes.

Oh and Kit and MM, MM clearly is not used to massive amounts of bloodshed, but how innocent is she? Has she ever killed someone, would she do it again? And with someone I mean some cop that is pursuing us. Would she be very troubled if she did kill someone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 11:25 am 
Addict

In case anyone's not noticed yet, I've edited my posts in the RT thread. Basically I just edited the hovercraft out and changed it so instead I hitchhiked across the country to get there. This at least makes my entrance a wee bit less silly, so as not to totally destroy the mood. Also, though I'm aware that Rand and MM have now left the parking lot, I'd like to eventually ride with them in the commiemobile. I think Icy, who is a fellow commie like Rand but possesses more sense/intelligence/tact, could act as a good mediator between Rand and MiaoMing, and perhaps help bridge the communication barrier (since he can speak Commie).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 11:32 am 
Addict

Quote:
On 2002-10-22 09:14, Whoring from Rand:
I've been thinking. After we manage to lose the various law enforcement teams chasing us, shouldn't we see if we can get some shut eye? We want to be fresh and awake when the climatic battle comes do we not?

Also, before that we could have some nice 'chased by police cars' scenes.

Oh and Kit and MM, MM clearly is not used to massive amounts of bloodshed, but how innocent is she? Has she ever killed someone, would she do it again? And with someone I mean some cop that is pursuing us. Would she be very troubled if she did kill someone?

Miaoming's character (the MiaoMing from KitSei the comic, just a few years older) has killed before--but only once, and then it was only for Kit's protection.

Would she do it again? Maybe. She didn't enjoy that first time, and she probably doesn't want to repeat the experience. She definitely wouldn't do it for Rand or anyone else.

However . . . if the cop pulls a gun on ANYONE, she'll shoot him. Maybe not kill him, but shoot him. And then Rand can kill him because he could warn his friends about them, and that'd just bother MM. She isn't used to killing in cold blood. Kit's boosted killing sprees, yes, those she's used to because she realizes it's not him that's doing it, it's the cables affecting his judgement. But Rand's casual way of killing people sometimes would just send chills up her spine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 6:46 am 
Addict

Lifyre, SotN's body was at first just a running gag we had going, and is now also a plot device... just read my last post...

So um... he's not been vaporized, really... ^^;;

-BiShouNenKaMi
Just thought I would point that out, ya know?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 7:33 pm 
Addict

Hmm.. ok then :smile: Well SoTN hasn't been vaporized then :razz: Thanks for the shedding clarity on things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 10:31 am 
Addict

I'll assume, ooc anyways, that when I tried to steal his soul I got enough of it to make it so I didn't notice the failure and fold stole him away before I could finish and permanently end his existence.

This will be fun when Lifyre sees the body...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lifyre on 2002-10-24 10:32 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 12:58 pm 
Addict

A note about the airfield. There is some form of electricity in each building, you may have to hunt for it though. The main building is actually a fairly well appointed bunker that mostly exists in the center of the building and underground and is plenty large enough to house everyone. There is obvious parking available that would hide cars from at least a casual viewer from the road and from overflights.

In the hanger Ollie is in you'll find your basic tools and a mostly derelict arcwelder (aka will work with a little repair) of to one side. Plus some various thickness sheet metal (nothing bigger than 3/8 thick, and maybe 3x5 widexlong). The metal is mostly rust free and the tools would look new if they hadn't been covered in mud.

The other hangers have an assortment of scrap parts and metal from many varieties of vehicle. It looks to be a collection that has been growing for a while.

If you hadn't guessed I'm claiming this field as mine. This is Lifyre's home/workshop when he's not doing crank, raping women, and killing policemen. All very neccessary activities I might add.

-Lifyre
Thank you George Carlin :razz:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 1:30 pm 
Addict

Just to note, Kit'll be separate from the rest of the Expatriates for about half the night, maybe more depending on how long it takes Bishou to get the message out.

Either way, once Bishou gets the message out, we'll all probably meet up at the UPPO anyway, so . . .

But . . . hmm . . . I am curious. Bishou (or Mad or TSC, or even Rand for that matter), do mundanes (as in normal people who are not superpowered Expatriates) know about the UPPO? Will Kit be able to tell the truck driver to take him to the UPPO after the broadcast letting everyone know who Fold is and what he's planning?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 1:35 pm 
Addict

UPPO? I thikn I missed a alphabet game in there...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 1:39 pm 
Addict

Fold's gonna try for the Unique Powers Patent Office's files. They've got ALL our powers on file, and it'd be the absolute LAST thign we'd want him to get a hold of, so of course he has to go right after it.

Typical. Bad guys never give superheroes any rest . . . -_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 6:44 pm 
Addict

Well, BiShou sent Jen to burn down the UPPO, and move everything to a secure location... so even if we all decide to meet up there, it's going to be rubble...

Anywho, adding the final touches, and should be up tonight. Sorry it's taken so fuckin long. >_<

Oh, and the UPPO is a normal business with a normal address, so saying "Yeah, I need a ride to blah blah blah whatever street in wherever" then you'll get there... *laughs*

-BiShouNenKaMi
Ever the dramatic writer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:55 am 

the road trip thread has gone buggy on page 29. if you post in there before this is fixed, make sure oyu save a copy of oyur post before you send!

if the thread is busted, the we may actually have to make a RT: part 2,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: madadric on 2002-10-25 05:02 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 5:11 am 
Addict

I thought that was just me!

It seems to happen to me wherever I post. Maybe this one won't go screwy... If it does, sorry.

Edit: Whew, it worked! Maybe my curse has been lifted...

DNI'd by Blue Soul (Thank you!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MiaoMing on 2002-10-25 05:11 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 5:23 am 

i sent kyhm a PM so hopefully it will be fixed or we'll know if we gotta start a new thread or not soon.

*mad crosses his fungers*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:49 pm 
Addict

The screwyness aside...

*whipes a tear from his eye* My god... that's some beautiful writing. ^^

Icy's internal conflict, Mad's hatred, Rand's... Rand's Randness...

Ladies and gentlemen, the Road Trip has just gone serious drama. Damn... me likes, me likes. *laughs*

-BiShouNenKaMi
No, really... that's fucking awesome!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 10:12 pm 

hehe, thanks bishou. mad's gonna have a lot of questions when he catches up with bishou, like 'so just HOW do you know the watchers?" "what's your connection with Fold?" and "wow, where'd you get that spiffy shirt? mine all have blood and menstural fluid all over them."

but his question of the moment is: "how the hell am i going to get out of this bathroom whime bleeding to death?"

Quote:
*mad crosses his fungers*

you'll all be happy to know i uncrossed my fungers, and the antibiotics are clearing the infection up nicely.

fuck spelling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 1:08 am 
Addict

Thanks Bish... I actually wasn't really sure whether I'd be able to pull off what I did - that is, writing a serious scene for a blue, hyperintelligent talking monkey. But I suppose it worked...

Funny, mad... I was planning on confronting Bish about the announcement too... See, Icy is very much the scientific type and won't accept anything without hard proof, so he'd obviously want to ask Bishou where he got his information before truly accepting what was said.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IcyMonkey on 2002-10-26 01:15 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 11:41 pm 
Addict

Icy,follow Kit's example and go change your post.Didn't want to put this in the thread since it would be a OOC post.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 713 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 36  Next