ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 2:55 am 
Addict

Quote:
On 2002-04-18 02:07, Whoring from Rand:
The ensemble is completed by the no nonsense jeans, the combat boobs and of course, the sunglasses.

[OOC] Pardon my metioning, but please tell me that was done on purpose... XD It's just friggin hilarious!!! A sexist with combat boobs!!! :grin:[/OOC]

*feeling eyes on her rear end, Lei Fang turns around and sees Duke, a woman stradling his lap. As Duke's eyes take in a full glance, Lei Fang grits her teeth and forces a smile*

Sorry, little fella, but there's only one person that could get me into the ring, and you just don't have the stuff. ^__~ Not that ou could put up much of a fair fight were we to actually go toe to toe... but that will have to go unanswered for the time being, no? *she turns away quickly, smirking and grabbing a b33r*

Men. Well, let's see what the others are up to...

-BiShouNenKaMi
Damn, I miss RPing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 4:53 am 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

a bedraggeled and wet individual carrying a soggy carboard box under one arm stumbles into the arena, and goes over to the signing table.
"this that new combat areana?" snake asks, sounding none to little irritated, and dripping water all over the table, Chris, and Lei Fang.
snake reaches over and signs on the dotted line, coughing up a small marlon onto the table. "ugh. keep the change."
after signing the legally binding document, snake goes and sits down in the waiting area and tries to light up a hopelessly wet and broken cigarette, oblivious to all the incredulous stares he is recieving from those gathered in the arena.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 6:09 am 
Addict

OOC: Euhm.... yes, that was on purpose... HAHAHAHHAHA.... I'm such a funny guy... :eek:
BTW, any idea when the first fights start?

Duke raises an eyebrow as the woman tells him off and then chucks a beer.

"Hmmm, tough chick... must be a lesbian."

*then looks at the entering Solid Snake trying to ignite a sogged cigarette. Then takes a cigar and lights it, grinning in the ugly guy's direction*

"This is gonna be piece of cake."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rand Al'Tor on 2002-04-18 06:14 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 2:59 am 
Addict

OOC: God I miss RPing.

This is gonna be sweet.

Yeah BiShou, you can have two characters if you're the announcer. I like character interaction.

As for anyone else, I'll have to think about seperate rules for multiple characters fighting together.

Okay, so we have so far:

BiShou as Lei Fang (Announcer)
Spy as Eddy Gordo (More Info Please)
UWC as Commander Keen
MiB as Hero
Madadric as Solid Snake
Rand as Duke Nukem
SE as Mario (More Info Please)

With that said, anyone that wants to make a challenge may.

We're RPing this man, taunt someone or ask them if they want to fight or something along those lines and I'll get a setting ready. (I will take suggestions on the setting)

/OOC

/Chris snaps his fingers and a Moogle runs up to his table

Moogle#35: Kupo?

/Chris grabs the stack of character info sheets and hands them to the Moogle#35

Take these to be processed.

/Moogle#35 salutes and runs off

Those little guys are such hard workers. And they tell great jokes too!

/Chris snaps his fingers and another moogle comes out

Moogle#07: Kupo?

Tell these people a joke.

Moogle#07: Kupo kupupo KUPO!

HA HA HA HA!!!!

That was great! Thanks, I needed that.

/Moogle#07 runs off

Now, who wants to fight first?

Or do ya all want to go at it?

Say no to Pokemon,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 3:55 am 
Addict

At that moment Duke started to get bored. Not familiar with the sensation, he decided to do something about it.

"Hey girls. What time is it?"

"Hmmm... ooh time for some action Duke?"

"Not that kind of ation. But it IS ass kicking time." *looks at Snake* "And I've found my donkey"

At that moment Snake had finaly managed to light his cigarette. Then a small ice cristal hit it, causing it to change in a nicotine lollipop.

"You shouldn't smoke, it'll stunt your growth" Duke is grinning in his chair, cigar in his mouth and icethrower in his hand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 12:59 pm 

a muscle in snake's cheeck twitches a few times, before he stands up.
snake walks over to stand opposite the mighty duke, who practically dwarfs the tactical espionage expert.
"well, that fat ol' cigar yer doin' a lewinski on doesn't seem seem to have affected YOUR growth, or don't you 'inhale'"
snake eyes the icethrower in duke's hand.
"nice toy. don't believe iv'e seen one of those before. i'll make a note to keep it when i'm done putting you in intesive care"
snake takes a few steps back, keeping his eyes on nukem-
-and trips and falls on his butt!
duke leaps from his comfortable chair, attempting a stomp to the clumsy Ex-FOXHOUND operative's head, who only just manages to roll out of the way and to his feet.
"nice trick, ugly, but what did it prove?" nukem taunts.
"trick?" snake asks, puzzled.

/tag

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: madadric on 2002-04-21 13:01 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:51 am 
Addict

OOC: Hmmm... I don't quite know what kind of settings Snake prefers, but Duke likes burned out deserted cities. Is Pullman from the whole mecha warrior thread still in existance :grin:. But it has to fit within the arena I think. Hmmm, something urban I guess would be best for Duke. I'm gonna let the guys step in a lift and let Chris decide.

Duke blinks a couple of times (nobody notices of course) and then shrugs. "Whatever. So, am I gonne get to cut your balls of now, or has someone else already got to that?" He points to two lifts that would take people to the arena (I'm gonna assume we're in some sort of waiting room/income hall, and not just standing in the arena with the all of us.) Snake just snorts and turns for the elevator. They both get in their cabin, and it starts to rise bringing them to the arena. In his cabin Duke is busy with his weapons.

"lessee... oh yeah, I think a couple of rockets should get his mug to look a bit prettier." He reaches in his pocket to find a roccket launcher and finds nothing. Further inspection reveals that he does in fact, not carry any weapons except for his dessert eagle. "Goddamn, those babes must have taken them off to fondle my pecs. Damn, I'll have to 'punish' them for that this evening."

edited for continuity.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rand Al'Tor on 2002-05-21 07:49 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 8:18 am 

OCC in the intrest of continuity, this post has been slightly trimmed. /OCC

in the elevator, snake does a quick inventory check, and is disappointed with his findings.
'hmm, soggy pack of smokes, soggy cardboard box..." snake stops for a moment to comfort and pat the box.'there, there, girl.'
'snake, your'e not fondling one of those boxes again are you?' otacon's voice over the codec interrupts the privat moment.
'...uh...no...'
'whatever. iv'e got some info on this duke nukem fellow. his resume reads like a sereis of bad action scifi films. he's wiped out numerous alien races, and aquired some very powerful hardware on the way. considering you have nothing-'
'-iv'e got my box here-'
'-nothing-'
'-and my smokes-'
'-NOTHING, i suggest you use some sort of delay tactic untill you can locat a stinger missile launcher or something.'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: madadric on 2002-04-24 09:41 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 8:58 am 
Addict

OOC: I have time at around 2 today to actually finish this. I have work to go to! /OOC

/Chris pulls a mike out of a rift and approaches the center of the arena

*Standing on the WSU logo Chris begins to speak*

Ladies and gentlemen it would seem we have our first match queued up.

Our first match is one killer match! The king of espionage versus the king of Bruce Campbell rip off!

Duke: Hey!

Consider it a complement.

Now, as soon as the moogles get it set up the arena will be turned in to a square mile arena.

Each of you will have a device to tell you which direction the other guy is coming from.

The arena will be a ruined dock side city.

It will be raining.

Snake, you will start on the only boat in the docks.

Duke, you will start smack dab in the middle of the ruined city.

Snake, you will start with your smokes, that useless box and a SOCOM with 15 rounds.

Duke, you will start with your boots and a Desert Eagle with 15 rounds.

Gentlemen to your starting positions.

(I will mention what weapons are in the arena later today. Refrain from posting until then please.)

Curb stompin' & Neck breakin',
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:00 pm 
Addict

Okay, you will both have access to weapons and items from both games. If I miss any tell me before we start.

I will ask you both if you are ready and then I will start the match.

Here's the weapons and items from the Metal Gear Series:

Socom Pistol
PSG-1 Sniper Rifle
Chaff Grenade
Fa-Mas Rifle
Grenade
Stun Grenade
C4 Explosives
Stinger Missile
Nikita (Remote-controlled Missile)

Scope (Binoculars)
Cardboard Box
Cigarettes
Thermal Goggles

From the Duke Nukem series:

Desert Eagle
Grenade Launcher

Okay...

I try to find weapons for both series on the net and get a bunch of FUCKING game reviews. As if I care what some critic says about the game.

If you two could rattle off a list and I'll say which weapons stay and which ones go that would be great.

I'm gonna go hit the wall with my head now,
The Sinister Chris

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Sinister Chris on 2002-04-23 19:00 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:26 pm 
Addict

Here's what I remember from Duke Nukem 3D:

Pistol (not a Deagle, I remember it looking something like a Steyr P226 but not entirely sure)
Shotgun
Chaingun
RPG (in the sense of Rocket Propelled Grenade launcher)
Pipe bombs (that work like the satchel charges from Half-Life)

More later, if I can find a list or something.

P-M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 5:21 am 
Addict

Lessee if I can remember them all...

1: Duke's mighty Boot
2: Pistol
3: Shotgun
4: Chaingun
5: Rocket propelled Grenade Launcher
6: Pipe Bombs
7: Shrinker (reduces the target to action figure size for a while. If he is stepped on, well he grows back as a really big greasy spot)
8: Infra red bombs that you paste to teh wall and explode when someone passes
9: Destroer or something that shoots a lot of missiles and is out of ammo in ten seconds flat or something
0: Ice maker/

Some other items
Scuba Gear
Steroids (for extra speed)
Boots against lava, chemical waste
Night Vision goggles
First Aid kits
and of course the jet pack.

The lift door opened and Duke steps out. "Damn.... it's raining, but I still look damn good" He then looks around and the ruins. "hmmm... wonder if there's some strip joint around here. Or perhaps I should kill dogface first. Let's see. I don't think this baby'll be good enough to wipe that ugly mug off, so I'll need something bigger"

Duke then starts to walk around, looking for more potent weaponry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 6:33 am 
Addict

TSC, would you mind if I was Agent K. I know that he is better know for the movie but he was in a game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:55 am 

a door opens into the small boat's cabin and snake edges in to the room. He see a socom with 14 in the clip and 1 in the hole. (OOC i love saying that.../OOC)

"better than nothing...no suppressor though..."

looking out one of the cabin widows, snake notices it's raining, heavily.

"it's always cold and wet on these missions. why are the heavily armed terrorists' secret bases in indonesia or somewhere?"

without further procrastination, snake throws his beloved cardboard box over his head and dashes out into the rain, and trips on his face in a muddy puddle.

realizing he can't see very well with a cardboard box on his head, snake decides to pack it up for the moment.

"ok, the GPS say that the big fella is to the west, but i sure as shitfire ain't taking him on with just the ol' socom, so time to do a bit of exploring,"

OOC chris do you tell us when we find stuff or do we just write it in? /OOC

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: madadric on 2002-04-24 09:57 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 10:40 pm 
Addict

OOC: Antenor. Who's Agent K again?

Okay, the weapons list is now:

Socom Pistol
PSG-1 Sniper Rifle
Chaff Grenade
Fa-Mas Rifle
Grenade
Stun Grenade
Stinger Missile
Nikita (Remote-controlled Missile)
Steyr P226
Shotgun
Chaingun
RPG (Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher)
Pipe bombs
Destroyer
Mace (Just for fun)
Brass Knuckles
Mighty Boots (Snake can get them too)

Scope (Binoculars)
Cardboard Box (Yes, Duke will fit in a box. Thats why the ladies love him so much!)
Cigarettes
Thermal Goggles
Scuba Gear
Steroids (for extra speed)
Night Vision goggles
Jet Pack
Health Kit

That should do it.

No mine weapons of any sort because that just wouldn't be fair.

If you find a Health Kit it will only be able to stop the flow of blood. No healing damage in this.

As for finding weapons. Just be reasonable about it. You aren't gonna find any of the really good stuff right off the bat. And the Jet Pack, Steroids, RPG, Destroyer, Pipe Bombs, Nikita, and Stinger will all be hiding and hard to find.

Other than that, have at it!

/OOC

Blood shed GOOD,
The Sinister Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 1:43 am 
Addict

OOC Agent K, seen in Men in Black, the animated series, Men in Black, the game and Men In Black the movie. That help any Chris./OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:31 am 
Addict

Duke kicked thedoor open with his boot. In it was a scene he was used too. The sight of a functioning strip bar while the city around him was in ruins.

"Ah... much better."

Wasting a couple of minutes and dollar bills making the dancers take their tops off, Duke then headed for the empty bar, downed a bottle of an unidentified alcoholic beverage, and routinely grabbed a shotgun from behind the counter, prepping it with one hand while grabbing some shells with the other.

"Groovy..."

He then went back to watching the dancers for a while before leaving the joint and heading in the firection of the harbor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 5:12 am 

Knowing that the first thing he needs is some decen artilery, snake begins the hunt for better equipment, looking where he knows it must be. i.e: air vents, kitchens, under tables, behind damaged walls, basically anywhere but a military armoury.
after rummaging through the junked out arena for about 10 minutes, he was able to come up with 3 more clips of socom ammo, a stun grenad, and some breath spray.
figuring his breath could probably use some freshening up, (he did have fish) he gave it a squirt, and discovered it wasn't breath spray.
after the swelling and the coughing had died down, snake decided it was time to hunt down and make a mockery of the infamous Duke Nukem.

as snake melted into the shadows cast by the debris of the shelled-out houses, he pondered a curious thought.
"I wonder how much it's gonna hurt when i sqirt this breath spray up that big fella's pee-hole? i bet he squeals..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 6:59 am 
Addict

Duke was getting a little bored in the meantime. Usually he'd be at least knee high in corpses by now, and be blasting away at huge creatures. now he was just walking the street, grabbing the occasional shotgun shells and bullets without really thinking about it. (OOC: Hey, with Duke's approach to tactics, (waste everything that looks like it might move, unless it has boobs... maybe) I'll let him find a bit more ammo) Suddenly he heard coughing far away. For a brief moment Duke considered hiding in the box and trying to ambush his opponent, then he took his shotgun, shot the face of the woman on a nearby billboard (wich contained an RPG but he didn't notice it), and started running towards the source of the sound, grinning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 8:09 am 

feeling prepared for the first time since he'd worn diapers for that all-night stake-out on Otacon's hot little sister, (the things she got up to in the shower! MY GOD!!) snake leaves the cardboard box in the center of a demolished intersection, always making sure to keep the box between him and the dastardly (O_o) Duke.

sortly after snake has completed the preperations for his genius (read: lame and stupid) plan, Duke stomps into the center of the intersection and empties a few shotgun shells into the hapless box.

enraged by the death of his beloved, (even though it eas his lame and stupid plan) snake lunges from cover firing a volley of 9mm hot lead death at the duke.

most of the wild shots do a very good job of missing Nukem, in fact, they later win oscars for their portrayal of pathetically off-mark projectiles. their families are very proud.

one, however, clips the duke's shoulder serving in only doing 1% damage and pissing him off in a way he finds personally gratifying.

snake manages an "oh fuck a-" before having to dive into cover, recieving only a minor wound from the scattering and ricocheting pellets from the duck gun duke relishes unleashing in the sneaking soldier's grey-assed direction.

OOC your move big fella/OOC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next