ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Fri May 29, 2020 3:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 1:27 am 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2428
Location: In the ether, Hand of DM poised for enervation at will
*they all head back to the BB&G, where Ryven and Piccolo go inside.*

Ryven: Does this place have an inn as well? I'm awfully tired....

*Piccolosan shrugs and goes to sit on a barstool, glad that it's over, but has a nagging feeling that it's not going to be over for long.*

Piccolosan: Do not get too comfortable, Ryvenchan. There is still the matter of finding your child.

Ryven: *sighs* I know, sensei. But right now...I just need rest.

((OOC: go ahead and situate yourselves, and then I'll start the plot when I know where everyone is.))

_________________
The scent of Binturong musk is often compared to that of warm popcorn.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 6:26 pm 
Offline
Expatriate

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 5:00 pm
Posts: 102
Location: Spokane, WA
*Night Hawk comes into the bar his sword disappearing as well as his armor as he walks in the door. He goes and sits at the bar and orders some tequila.*

Ryven there are rooms here just grab a key from the bartender and he'll charge you for however long you stay. Most of us have permanent rooms here. You would think this place would get overbooked at some point but theres always an empty room.

*Hawk finishes off his last shot of tequila and, feeling pleasantly buzzed heads off to his room to sleep for a bit before anything else happens.*


Night Hawk

_________________
"Life is a dream from which we all must eventually wake." Aiel saying before going into battle.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 8:27 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 3236
Location: Allentown, PA
Kitsune takes his head and scans the room, eyes catching the familiar appearance of the BB&G . . .

"Hm . . . well, it's one place to hold a meeting in the middle of a fight . . . after all, it's been through a few."

He sets himself down on a stool by the bar and leans up against the bar, brow furrowed as he falls into thought about what he's been through in the past twenty-four hours.

"Hrm . . . this Al'Thor is beginning to get on my nerves . . . not only does he pose a threat to the Expatriates as is, but he also has no idea of the forces he's toying with in his pursuit of power . . . the dark forces he uses as his source of power are only using him for their own gain as well."

"How do you know?" someone asked him. (I'll let whoever wants it take it.)

Kit tapped his head. "I know how they think . . . I've fought and killed angels and demons, befriended them too . . . you can't help starting to understand them once you get involved in their fights. And believe me, I'm sure that where this Al'Thor is, there's a demon or summat supernatural guiding him. And when I find it, it dies. Along with AL'Thor."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 8:41 pm 
Offline
Addict

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 1095
Location: Hell a.k.a. Georgia
Vandal took up a spot not far from Kitsune, leaning against a pool table, smoking a cigarette, rolling the eight ball around absently mindedly. Cerberus lay outside, taking a nap against the wall of the building.

_________________
"Like a game of pick up sticks,
played by fucking lunatics"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 9:14 pm 
Offline
Native
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 792
Location: the father ship
*riuku sits down at a table and lays his forehead down on the table* need to rest soo tired close's his eyes.

OCC hay guys my friend wants to join the thred but is somewhat shy so tell me if it's alright with you guys k? thx 0_~ OCC

_________________
the road to hell is paved with good intentions

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Riuku on 2002-11-27 20:16 ]</font>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 12:55 am 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2428
Location: In the ether, Hand of DM poised for enervation at will
*Ryven nods to Hawk, then goes behind the bar, takes a key and yawns*

Ryven: I don't care what you guy say...I need sleep. This will all be here in a few hours.

*with that, she walks to her room*

*Piccolo sighs a little and sips his water, nodding as Ryven disappears to her room, then regards Kitsune*

Piccolosan: I do not believe there is any devil nor demon behind Al'Thor's actions. What he does is of his own accord. He does it out of his own hatred for what he considers strange and out of order.

*Piccolo gathers his legs under him, floating above a barstool as he takes another sip of his water*

Piccolosan: Al'Thor has no regard for life, unless it is to his advantage. However, I do believe he has gained his power through an unholy force, though I cannot say from which.

*Up in her room, Ryven lies on her bed, face up with her hands laced behind her head, staring at the ceiling*

<i>I can't believe all this has happened...and though I wish to believe that it's all over, I know it's not....</i>

*she goes to roll over to go to sleep, but then she senses something. Her eyes flash open, and then, slowly, she opens the door and listens down the hall into the bar*

*Piccolosan cocks an eyebrow as he sees a little girl walk into the bar, blonde, golden hazel eyed. She pulls herself up onto a barstool, then looks around.*

Girl: I wanna milk.

*she waits for a few seconds, and when the bartender doesn't move fast enough for her, she grows impatient, pounding on the bar*

Girl: I want some milk NOW!

Piccolosan: Patience is a virtue, little one.

*the girl turns and looks at him, glaring in her little kid way*

Girl: I didn't ask you!

((Dun dun DUN!
Oh, and Riuku, go ahead and let him in. And nice avi, Vandal ^_^))

_________________
The scent of Binturong musk is often compared to that of warm popcorn.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:43 am 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 3236
Location: Allentown, PA
OOC: Before this gets any worse--I can guess who the kid is, and her arrival only spells the beginning of our troubles as far as I can tell--will Kit be able to recognize her? Or will she have become so different that he can't tell her distinct lifeforce anymore? /OOC


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 3:39 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2428
Location: In the ether, Hand of DM poised for enervation at will
((OOC: She'd still have the same life-force, so he'd recognize her if he sensed hard enough ^_^))

_________________
The scent of Binturong musk is often compared to that of warm popcorn.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 5:13 pm 
Offline
Tourist

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 34
Location: guess n i'll give u a cookie
*the door to the bbng opens slowly but nothing comes threw, then it shuts. riuku feels a tap on his shoulder he turn to see nothing.* HIIIIII!!! someone yells right beside his ear.*riuku falls off his chair hitting the floor with a thump.* ahhaahahahahahahahah *a girl slowly unclokes laughing her head off*
Mei>gees riuku you always fall for that.
*riuku gets up with a energy wave powered up in his hands*
riuku>you crazy bitch I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR THAT!!!
*the girl walks around and hangs on his arm*
Mei>aww your so cute when your mad
*the girl is 5',10" has brown/blond hair, and is wearing almoast nothing except a green silk/like cloth covering the necessities held with gold clasps along with some silver ones. she looks very fit and riuku has a thing for her though he'll never tell. ^^. riuku lowers his beam*
Piccalo> who is your friend.
riuku> she's Mei
Piccalo> she is you?
riuku> no her name is Mei
OCC ok call me Mei i guess ^^. hope my first roleplaying poast is atleast somewhat ok.OCC

_________________
I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas, and put on my prayers. Turned off the bed, and hopped into light, all because you kissed me good night.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 7:06 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 3236
Location: Allentown, PA
Kit blinked.

"Something bloody familiar about that kid . . ." he muttered, eyes quirking.

He focused on the kid's peculiar bend in reality, and he noted with some bemusement that the child was a magic-user or at the least one whose presence made reality bend and twist to their command. And as he noted this, he noted the slow pain building up in the back of his skull, signifying the presence of a huge power of ANY kind . . . Reality tended to get a bit stuffy about powered humans, not at all thinking that they deserved to spread beyond their humble roots . . . It only tolerated the Expatriates because they were just as likely to help it with its more painful problems as they were to give it gastrointestinal dysfunction. And for Kitsune himself . . . well, reality and he were mutual friends, so he doubted it'd mess with him too much.

However, reality did NOT like this kid. AT ALL. Kitsune's eyebrows raised. He looked at the girl harder, focusing on her specific reality-shifting pattern, trying to see what was so bad about her, and then his eyebrows flew off his face entirely.

"No . . . way . . ." he rasped. He got up out of his seat hastily, staring at the kid, then backed up.

He shot his gaze over to Piccolo, and hissed two words: "It's her."

Whether Piccolo knew who he meant, it didn't matter. Kitsune had said all he was going to say on the matter, and he turned his attention to the girl.

"Where did you come from, little one?" he asked through clenched teeth.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 4:22 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 2428
Location: In the ether, Hand of DM poised for enervation at will
*The little girl cocks her head at Kit*

Girl: Yer a funny man, sir. I come from my daddy.

Piccolosan: No, WHERE do you come from? From what place do you hail?

*Piccolosan, by this time, has stood up as well, slowly, uncrossing his legs and landing gently on the floor, so not to alarm the girl.*

Girl: Somewhere far from here.

Kit: Then how did you get here? And by yourself, no less?

*the girl merely giggles*

Girl: My daddy says you're all gonna die.

*Ryven, by that time, has come out of the hallway, and is standing in the doorway on the other end of the bar, watching the scene with a pale face. The little girl doesn't notice her, but continues to baffle the other two*

Girl: My daddy says you're all gonna pay for messing up his plans and stuff.

Ryven, loudly from the back: If your daddy's Al'Thor, you can tell him that he'll be easily beaten.

*the little girl whirls around angrily, fuming*

Girl: Nu huh! My daddy'll kill all of you! I promise!

Ryven: Don't make promises you can't keep, little one.

Girl: I'm not so little!

Ryven, narrowing her eyes: You were little when I had you.

*the girl's face suddenly draws a blank, sincerely confused by now*

Ryven: Tell me, what did Al'Thor name my daughter?

*there's a tone about Ryven's voice, more grown up, being face to face with her own flesh and blood. Piccolosan creeps in behind the girl, nodding to Kitsune, so that she's surrounded*

Girl:.....my name is Raine.

Ryven: Well then, Raine, did you know that I'm your mother? And that that bastard Al'Thor stole you from me?

Raine: Nu huh!!

*Ryven nods*

Raine: I don't believe it! You're lying! You're all a bunch of jerks, you....jerks!

*Raine screeches angrily, then seems to "power up", some aura of magic bursting out around her, her eyes narrowed and angry in childish rage*

Raine: I hate you all!

*Before Ryven can call her sword to her hand she's thrown against the far wall, sliding down it with a cry of surprise. She whirls and faces Piccolo and Kitsune, just as Piccolo grabs her by the scruff of her dress*

Piccolosan: Little girl, you have bitten off more than you can chew.

Ryven: Papa no! She's still my daughter!

*Piccolo grunts, and the little girl squirms in his grip, her aura fading as she tries to break free, kicking at Piccolo visciously*

Piccolosan: ....*grunts* ...what do we do with this volatile little munchkin? I suggest we keep her from Al'Thor, and use her as bait.

((OOC: Dont' kill her and don't do anything "special" to her, like try and make her good, or stuff like that. She's still vital to the plot, and eventually has to get away to grow up.))

_________________
The scent of Binturong musk is often compared to that of warm popcorn.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 5:48 pm 
Offline
Native
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 792
Location: the father ship
Riuku> soooo... yer' raven's kid eh? but the dark aura you had has subdued but is still there, oh yes i can feel it binding you to fate. it's strange though, darkness usally stays ever present in a person.
*the child stares at him blankly then raises an eye brow* your weird.

_________________
I think I'll draw a picture,
A picture with a twist,
I'll draw it with a razor blade,
I'll draw it on my wrist.
And with this pretty picture,
A fountain will appear.
And with this flowing fountain,
All problems disappear!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 6:05 pm 
Offline
Tourist

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 34
Location: guess n i'll give u a cookie
*Mea falls over laughing*
riuku> what's so funny?
Mea>it's true it's so true

_________________
I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas, and put on my prayers. Turned off the bed, and hopped into light, all because you kissed me good night.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 5:04 pm 
Offline
Addict

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 1095
Location: Hell a.k.a. Georgia
"I got it."

the jacket slid from Vandal's shoulders, dropping to the table behind him. The runes exploded into light all acorss his body, light spilling from behind his sunglasses. The light formed around the girl, wrapping around her in bands, becoming cohesive, then vanishing once in contact with the child.

All at once, the power was quelled, the light dispersing. Vandal sighed and wipe sweat from his brow, taking off his glasses to rub the spots floating about in his vision away.

"Fuckin A. Her power's confined for now. But thee's a lot. She's powerful. No clue how long that bindings gonna last. I'm not too good at making it all fine and fancy like. It's raw focused poewr, nothing fancy about it, so adding in the unknown and fluxuating nature of her power... your guess is as good as mine how long she'll be cut off from using it."

Vandal sighed and pulled his jacket back on, shivering a bit. Contact with the girl's energy had given him a distinct chill.

_________________
"Like a game of pick up sticks,
played by fucking lunatics"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 6:17 pm 
Offline
Expatriate

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 5:00 pm
Posts: 102
Location: Spokane, WA
*Hawk shudders as he senses Raines power. The last time he had felt a power that dark it had come from his now dead brother William after he had gone insane. It unsettled him coming from a child.*

Ryven we should just kill that little....thing, now. It will only bring pain and death.

Ryven: No Hawk!! She is still my child!

*Hawk shrugs.*

It's your choice but I'm telling you it's is evil and will remain so until it dies or is destroyed. I'll help when the shit hits the fan though.

*Hawk concentrates and suddenly the bar seems to flicker starting out slow but moving faster and faster until the flicker is not detectable.*

There now the BB&G is switching dimensions it goes through about twelve a second. That should make it fairly difficult for that sop Al'Thor to find us until we want him too. Anybody needs to depart in a specific dimension let me know and I'll see if I can stop us there. No garuntees though this is a fairly new skill for me so I'm not really good at it yet.

Night Hawk

_________________
"Life is a dream from which we all must eventually wake." Aiel saying before going into battle.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group