ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 10:05 am 
Spawn of Kyhm and D

Kenko would've offered a brilliant retort to Luci's wild accusations... If she hadn't fallen off the bench, because she was laughing so hard. To think that someone would even consider that a girl like her would be involved in... sexual relations with... Madadric, of all people, was... well, it was fucking hilarious, that's what it was. She tried to get a hold of herself, gasping for air as she held her aching sides, managing to cease her chuckles, but not able to wipe the smirking grin that had plastered itself on her face away. Luci did not look impressed, as she glared at Kenko, inwardly seething at the impertience of some people, people who were guests in this house! She opened her mouth to speak, but before she could get a word out, Kenko held her right hand out, palm facing Luci, silencing her.

"Hold on there... Luci, right? You're definetely the one that he," she jerked her head in Madadric's direction, "is always babbling about. Let's get a few things straight. I am not, have never been, and shall never be Mad's ex. That's sick... It'd be like... Like dating your annoying know-it all brother, or something. So get the idea that we've fucked out of your head, because it never ever happened. Well, maybe in his dreams..." Her lips curled upwards in a smile at that. Secondly, I didn't break in. I came through the window. I always come through the window. Sometimes it gets broken, sometimes it doesn't. And you'll notice, lover boy here didn't protest at all... Now, he's not the greatest kisser in the world, but if he doesn't want someone to be near them, he bloody well says so. I would've assumed that you'd know that, by now. And finally... I've known this crazy bastard for a few years, so I'll talk as much goddamned shit as I want, and there ain't a thing anyone can do to stop me, unless they want to go a couple of rounds in the ring with me. If they win, I'll be glad to shut up. But until then, what comes outta my mouth will be dictated by whatever the fuck I feel like saying at that point in time, regardless of whatever anyone else thinks." Flicking some of her lilac hair back, Kenko gave a tch, looking Luci up and down.

"Don't think, just because you're a cute lil firecracker of a thing, I won't give you a whack right here, and right now. Just sit the fuck down, hug your boytoy, and put your claws away, because I'm sooo not here to steal him, which is the real reason you're annoyed with me. If anything, I'd be stealing you from him."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 4:45 pm 
Addict

Vandal frowned, straightening up and looking over the two women. A quick glance at Mad showed his friend trying to burrown his way into his seat. Which only made his frown deepen.

"Kenko. I've heard the name. Good fighter. But back off, please. No need for this shit tonight. Bad manners to insult someone in their own house. Well sort of her own house. So just do me a favor and back off of Luci. Please."

Kenko, turned an annoyed glance at him. "And who the fuck are you?"

"Sean. Everyone knows me by the name Vandalheart though. I guess you missed introductions after you barged in."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 11:20 pm 
Addict

OOC: Note, Manic wasn't grimacing at having to kill. He was grimacing because it's a stupid policy. The amount of times Hyperspace's strategy has worked in his memory are few. And if Eve isn't killed he doesn't get paid.

Beast, for reasons he's keeping quiet, would rather Eve be kept alive and unconscious rather than dead. /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 3:06 pm 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

Mad grimaces at the idea of sex with Kenko. sure, she's got a hot bod, if a little to muscley for Mad, but a roll in the hay with her would be like getting busy with a football jock or something. nooo, many beers would need to be consumed for such an unholy union, and on many occasion, even copious amounts of alcohol had not sparked any chemestry between the two. the whole idea is laughable.

Mad stands up and goes over to the stereo, and puts on some music in the background. he then pours himself another glass of burbon, and goes to sit back down on the couch, sighing.

Luci comes back over and sits down next to mad, still a little huffy from her argument with Kenko, but seeming preocupied. Mad puts his arm around her shoulders, and lerans deep into the couch, getting comfortable.

Luci is taken aback by Kenko's words, and stops dead in the middle of her formulation of a scathing retort. the gap in the argument is filled by Vandal coming over, and talking to Kenko. usually, Luci would have been annoyed at someone butting in on her bussiness, she could handle herself, and take here own lickings, fight her own fights. she hated being treated like a frail little girl.

but...am i turning into one?

luci considers how she'd changed in the last few weeks. finding that poor murdered guy had been bad, there's no doubt, but had it really shook her up so much she felt she needed to depend on some guy to feel safe?

Luci sits down on the couch, and Mad puts his arm around her. without really noticing what she's doing, Luci leans into mad a little moore and keeps thinking, trying to figure out what had changed her so much, and if it is realy for the better.

OOC:tired. sleepy-bye now. /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 3:35 am 
Native

Strolling along The Main, Val stayed in the shadows, watching cops and firemen fly past towards the Neon Lover. He easily kept out of sight and made his way up the street and decided to duck into the first friendly place he came upon. As his form flits in and out of the shadows, Val thinks back to what he had seen in the last few moments of the battle.

"Hmm... demons, paras, bouncers, little mage-like guy..."

Val shrugged his shoulders and produced a bottle of whiskey from his jacket, thinking how nice it was of the Neon Lover to donate a bottle to him.

"Ah well, not so strange, considering it's The Main, but still, I'm sposed to know about the shit that goes on around here... guess I'll try and find some info."

Right then Val gets that strange feeling that something is going down somewhere near. His eyes follow the sense and his sight lands directly on a broken window, a couple floors up.

"Well, 'less I'm mistaken, that's Mad's place. If there's something goin on, I should prolly be there, and besides, I need info..." Val tips back the bottle and finishes it, "...and more liquor."

/OOC: Howdy all, sorry about my break in posts, computer problems. Anyway, I like the mythology track this is takin and I figured I'd hop on and toss my guy in as well. Val here is (Duh) Vali, Odin's son. One of the few Aesir said to survive Ragnarok. Also, kinda helps that Vali was a great shot in battle. Or, if Kit prefers, I could be the other Vali, son of Loki. But I would prefer being an Odinson. Anyhoo, up to you, Kit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:17 am 
Spawn of Kyhm and D

Scowling, Kenko folded her arms across her ample chest, flicking some strands of her lilac hair out of her face, her mixtured jade-azure eyes sparkling with irritation and disappointment. Rolling her eyes, she grabbed another beer from the fridge and downed it in one swig,placing the empty bottle on the counter, looking around for something to dispose of it in.

"Yeah, sure, whatever..." She said absentmindedly to Vandalheart, giving a small shrug, even though she hadn't really paid much attention to what he was saying, anyway. Settling for simply giving Luci a smoldering glare, Kenko forced herself not to smirk, deciding that she liked this girl, and would later inform Madadric of her offical approval of the relationship. "And you, my obviously-finally-getting-some companion, haven't said if you'd gotten any fights lined up yet. Now, you can either answer me, or I can throw this bottle as well, and then another, and then another. Won't that be fun?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezelek on 2003-01-09 00:18 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 11:41 am 
Local

Location: Being held upside down over the edge of a bridge somewhere. Oh the suspense!
OOC: Hits thread on the head a couple of times. "Is it dead?"

Guybrush: Even BEFORE they smell your breath?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:02 am 
Addict

[ooc]Kit and I are basically waiting for someone to ask whoe Eve is.[/ooc]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:18 am 
Native

Val slips in the downstairs door so he doesn't have to be rung in, and starts makin his way up the stairs towards Mad's place. Not bothering to knock, Val strolls on in, hardly anyone even takes notice of him by now.

He makes himself a drink and starts up the conversation again, which had gotten a little stale.

"So a monkey, a para, and a fighter walk into a bar... stop me if you've heard this one..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 6:21 pm 
Addict

Beast snorted.

"The world may END in three standard years, and someone on this godforsaken strip is cracking jokes?" he muttered. Then he took a closer look at the man who just joined them.

". . . Vali?" he whispered. He blinked, for the first time since anyone besides Tyr knew him completely shaken. But then the mask slipped back up, and he was confident, self-assured, more-than-healthily-proud Fenrir once more. "One more messy variable to deal with."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world greyed out of existence for a moment in the alleyway, and then Kitsune reappeared in midair, hitting the ground and kicking up dust.

"Hnh. Misjudged the elevation when I bifrosted, I guess." He stood up, looking to the sky.

"Hugin and Mugin know where I am. With the stir I caused, bifrosting directly from a Nornor's lair, they undoubtedly are focusing on me. The question is, can they be eluded long enough for what I need to do? Will Gadget's advice be enough? No way of knowing the outcome--it's all chaos."

He paused. "'Losing your soul'--well then, if that's the danger, then I wonder what they hold instead? Something just as strong, if it's able to hold an existence in one shape for all this time. Maybe--just maybe--even the very Keys I need to find out how to give this up."

He shook his head, turning to look at the sky. "Talked too long--Hugin sensed me a few moments ago. And I can feel Skuld's trail through Bifrost. If I don't jet, I'll be stopped, and I can't afford to be stopped at this late a date." He turned, looking down the alleyway.

"I need to find someone who sees the patterns," he muttered. "Someone whose mind can deal with the chaos I know is coming with the Fimbulvetr. Someone . . ."

On a whim, he dug into his pockets and drew out the card Mad Adric had given him after he agreed to the strange man's help.

". . . Of course. Just the man I need."

Kit dashed into the streets, in the early morning light of dawn already almost full of people out to lose their naivete, their virginity, their money . . . their lives, maybe.

The future was prophesied. But prophecies can change, once new variables enter the ring. And Kitsune thought he might have found one. He just had to remain free and out of Odin's clutches long enough to get it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:15 pm 
<font color=darkred><b>Lorem Ipsum

Mad grins at the newcomer as he enters and gwet comfortable. "Val! good to see you made it out. i wouldv'e stuck around, but i expect Luci and i would have been more trule than help."

Mad's attention turns back to the rest of the people in the room, The simian and the man with the swords on his back in particular. "so, i'm just going to take a stab in the dark here....but this Eve you mentioned...she's another Hyperspace rogue project. isn't dhe? a rather old one if the rumors hold true."

"is there a chance she's the one killing people?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:05 pm 
Addict

Beast muttered something in old Norse, most likely a curse.

"We can't be sure . . . yet. It's likely she IS behind it, but we don't have any proof, other than her normal habits."

His eyes narrowed. "And if she IS behind this . . . this is my job to clean up, not yours. Eve is a Hyperspace rogue. Any destructive activity done by a Hyperspace project is the responsibility of Hyperspace alone." And I don't want anyone else knowing about her secrets . . . If necessary I will kill you all to protect the conspiracy. I pay lip service to Hyperspace's ideals, but if they get in my way, I can forget them just as easily as Manic has. The Fenriswolf never loses his prey, not even if he has to kill them. Tyr turned, noticing Beast was focused on him intently.

The young man turned away, to watch the other inhabitants of the loft.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 7:48 pm 
Addict

"Well hell, alrighty then. Big frickin party kickin up here. Glad you made it out though Val."

Vandal scowled at the room around him, growing more and more uncomfortable with the amount of people in the room, many of whom looked downright dangerous.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6