ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 8:34 pm 
Addict

Ack, I screwed up. Someone delete this message.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: antitheosis on 2002-05-18 13:10 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 12:05 pm 
Addict

OOC: This isn't DBZ. People don't let you power up. Yechida would have put you full of so much lead you'd weigh a good extra 40-50 kilgrams before you started floating. Think here. They arn't dumbasses and they've delt with the occult before. /OOC

/completely ignoring the man, Yechida packs up the prisoners (all who were on the platform when it collasped) and throws matches into the tall grass as they disappear, dragging the dead and wounded with them to their LZ, which is about 3 or 4 clicks *thataway*. As they leave, they also set fire to the forest and start to run like hell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 1:59 pm 
Native

OOC: Have you ever played Unreal Tournament, I bet not, i mean shit, the way you RP you would probably die right away. In the game there is a weapon that can tear through not only a person and all there body armor, but also all the people near him. Ohh also the number of men you had, well you posted taht earlier. If you cant remember then heres the # you posted

In total, Yossi's team only has 13 men left

I only took out your team because it is pretty pathetic that
A) You didnt choose a side
B) You had to bring reenforcements
AND
C) You haven't played UT.

Also you cant read, I said my fingers on the trigger, if you would have shot me you would have been dead. Also i dont watch DBZ, I find it dull and stupid. Play some video games bud, then you will understand what can and cant happen in Role Playing. OOC

Well he crossed the line, I warned him.

/Spy pulls the trigger and the weapon fires, the ammo it shot reaches Yossi before he gets into the forest and turns him into dust, while this is hapening Spy fly's away as fast as posible to get away from the blast, Spy never looks back to see who else was killed in the blast, he just keeps Flying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 3:03 pm 
Addict

OOC: Wow, that was so ghetto as to be unbelievable. I'm just gonna ignore your lame RP from now on. And I'm not talking about UT, I'm talking about realistically. If you have a weapon that is powered by a cartrige, you can't go through 3 people. /OOC

/Yossi's team leaves safetly, several miles away, in helicopters

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 5:28 pm 
Addict

(OOC)

This isn't Unreal Tournament. It's not even Counter-Strike. Play some fucking paintball, or something, and get a feel for the way combat really works. Better yet, ask somebody who's actually been involved in the military.

If you get your knowledge of physics from video games, you have... problems.

Okay, let's go through the Big List of Everything You Did Wrong There.

First of all, all existing rocket launchers take several seconds to load and fire. You say that your rocket launcher is from UT, but we've already established that this is not UT; hell, if we're using weapons from video games, I should just take out the cannon from Serious Sam and blow you all away. RL rocket launchers, because of that time spent loading and firing, are not used against infantry. MiB is absolutely right that he could blow the rocket up in the chamber, at least if you're fighting from the range that I think you are.

Second, there are only a few sniper rifles that can go through three armored targets at once, and they're all extremely large and heavy. They're also not designed to fire at infantry; more like lightly armored equipment, at extreme ranges. So you can't maneuver them very fast. Again, if you're fighting at the range that I think you are, you would have taken a bullet in the head before you could even get a shot off.

Third, where the fuck are you getting all these powers from? Nano Espers, unlimited storage space, flight... are you trying to be a munchkin or something? Look, kid, there's only one person here that has enough style to get away with munchkining, and that's Chris. Not you.

P-M

-><-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pyromancer on 2002-05-20 02:08 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 12:48 am 
Addict

OOC:

Do me a favor bro.

Drop it.

You're so in the wrong that you couldn't go any farther without falling out of the thread.

Seriously, we're here to have fun.

And you just lost your lightning.

Oh, and thanks PM. I try my best./OOC

/Chris stands up

GOD DAMMIT!

Just admit that you lost you whiny little bastard.

/Chris looks around

Oops...

/Chris is riddled with bullets

*A rift opens next to Spy's arm and a syringe sticks Spy*

Spy: Ow. The fuck?

/Chris comes through the rift

Now before anyone peppers me with bullets, I'm not here to fight.

/Chris pulls a white flag out of one of his pockets and waves it around

Spy, you have discraced my company with what you use our technology for.

Your rights to Nano Espers. Is gone.

Thats what the shot was.

/Chris looks at MiB

Your men are brave fighters. Bring the bodies to TSC Corp, even if they're brains are smeared across the field here. I'll see what my technicians can do.

Now, I must be off.

/Chris slaps Spy up side the head and rifts out

Dinkus,
The Sinister Chris

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7