ZOMBIE FORUMS

It's a stinking, shambling corpse grotesquely parodying life.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 11:58 pm 
Addict

ooc: It was a javelin I threw, so I didn't rush your men. Sorry about calling them MiB's, my bad./ooc

still floating above the carnage, TMT looks puzzled

Who's on what side now? Who's actually still fighting?

Does it really matter?

TMT floats down to ground, as he touches to earth, his armour expands and shifts to a 15ft mecha made of solid gold energy

mwahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 7:24 am 
Addict

OOC: Though normally the reward for SS would be about a kilogram of 9mm slugs in his brainpan, current situations change this. Oh, and score #2 for the normal guys. W00T W00T!/OOC

Yossi stares at the golden mecha rising up, and turns to UWC.

"I'm gonna get the wounded and a prisoner out of here, but the bulk of my squad will stay here if you can take the sheild around this guy out. We've got 1 more LAW missile, but I'm ordering it held until I think it'll be useful."

(To his Comm Unit, in Hebrew) "Aaron, Absalom, Angelo, Angus, take the prisoner to the chopter, and fly LOW until you're out of pheonix missile range. Abram, Ade, Archibald, take care of the wounded. The rest of you, take cover and HIDE FROM VIEW until I give the word." The names he used are most certainly code names.

The 4 men near SS say rough;ly in english "Get up." Watching him at gunpoint (1 to the head, one to the heart, one to the stomach and one covering them from behind, all close enough that before he could move more than an inch he would have about 90 9mm slugs in his body) and start directing him twords the cover of the forest at a fast jog.

3 men have dragged the wounded of Yossi's squad, and are treating them as best they can. One is being dragged to the helicopter to go strait to Yossi's base for criticle care.

In total, Yossi's team only has 13 men left not on some job or wounded.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 7:28 am 
Addict

OOC: Its been more than a week, and no one on the platforms besides Chris has replied.../OOC

/Everyone on the platforms is similarly crushed like TSC was. *SPLAT*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 7:49 am 
Native

/As Spy is walking the troops notice his his mouth move and his fingers twitch

Troop 1: What are you doing
Troop 2: stop that
Spy: mumble mumble EXPAND

*BOOOOOOM*

/Sudenly the three gaurds around Spy are enveloped in Lighting and the fly away from him, He then colapes to the ground from a bullet in the stomach, his arm, and his ear being blown off

Ughhh, Must drink b33r

/Spy pulls out a bottle and drinks it down, after a few minutes gas starts to seep through his wounds and he sloly starts to rise

Thats better, So what side is this Yossi on, I wish i knew who was evil and who was good

/Spy spits and a couple bullets fall out of his mouth

Yumm, Iron
Spy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 8:33 am 
Addict

OOC: It would be worthy to note trained soldiers usually shoot to kill as soon as a prisoner starts mubling, especially when they're used to things that can kill with their voice. =P /OOC

/Yossi hears the boom, and runs out of UWC's sheild, strait to where hte prisoner was. This happens occasionally.

"Stupid green troops...I told them, a peep and you pump their brains full of lead...Hoper they're alright"*

Come on SS, and raises one eyebrow.
"Now this I didn't expect. You there, who the hell are you and why did you assault my men? We wern't planning on killing you, we could have done that several times before. Looks like my men didn't get the same favor back. Fucking Tamir, I could- should- call in my team to pump your dumb ass full of lead. But I want an explaination, and I want to know what the FUCK is going on here."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Man In Black on 2002-05-14 08:40 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 3:12 pm 
Addict

/Meanwhile Poisoned mind has been sitting in the tree where spike was/

"Hehe, look at all the blood. I love blood."

"I wonder if they've realised yet im probably the only true evil being on the battle field."

*Jumps down from the tree and starts to cross the battlefield slowly. kicking a few of the dead n00bs as he goes.*

"You know how it is. You forget to duck and your head gets blown off by shrapnel"

*kicks a decaptitated head along the floor*

"So is there anyone here on the side of evil?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 5:11 pm 
Addict

OOC: Between all the good people fighting each other, I don't think we NEED evil people. I hate misunderstandings. /OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 5:18 pm 
Addict

*As Yossi leaves the safety of the shield, UWC can only shake his head at the impetousity of the Jew. Rising vertically into the air, he extends his Ultrasenses (telepathy for the uninitiated).*

YOU THERE, DECLARE YOURSELF! GOOD OR EVIL?

*The words echo in TMT's mind*

EDIT: Damn typos.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Urban Wild Cat on 2002-05-14 18:50 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 5:41 pm 
Addict

/A few of Yossi's men, emboldened by what appears to be a supernatural horror on their side for once, get up and point their weapons at the huge mech staing down at them, held steady by training and faith

/Yossi fingers the automatic setting on his mp5, waitinf for SS's answer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 7:15 pm 
Addict

a huge booming voice echoes through the field

Good, same as when we started.

More importantly, I don't want to have to blow up anybody I don't have to, but these goons opened fire on me, when I was in midair-an unparralleled act of aggression

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 11:01 pm 
Addict

NOTE: There is no way you could have done half of the shit that you've done Spy. Just remember that.

I've got to give it to ya though, that was one of the best impersonations of me hounding your ass I've ever heard.

Also, I finally got a chance to read all of those posts so that I could post. The reason that MiB was able to be hit by the bullet was that he stepped out of the field to pull his comerade in to the tall grass and treat his wounds. Which brings a whole new problem with that up. Spy, how did you see MiB in the tall grass. That and how did you nuke three guy's arms at the same time, with the same bullet. And if one of the troops had a rocket launcher, why didn't they use it on the corpse that you hid behind when all of those guys were loading?

Just try to think about how other people would react before you do something. Especially NPCs. That goes for everyone.

As for the people on the platform... Lets say that they're stunned on top of the thing. Feel free to take captives, but I don't think they'll like it very much...

I'll post in character later. I do have clones after all./OOC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 12:04 am 
Addict

*The floating form of UWC shrugs (a good trick, if you can pull it off) and replies on the declamatory band:*

YEAH, WELL, RELIGIOUS TYPES ARE LIKE THAT, Y'KNOW? A SMALL DISPLAY OF NON-AGGRESSION COULD GO A LONG WAY RIGHT NOW. MIGHT SAVE ME GETTING MY ASS BLOWN OFF, ANYWAY.

Onion: That's because you're a shifty motherfucker.

UWC: <.<

>.>

<.<

Onion: Fucking precisely you dirty thieving gypsy fuck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 6:23 am 
Addict

/As things seem to be wrapping up, and the huge mech seems *not* going to waste them, Yossi's men all call in their transportation: their helicopters, equipped with M60s each, as lots and lots of restraints, as they collect the unconcious people across the battlefield

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 12:18 pm 
Native

OOC: Yossi, what military are you in. No one shoots to kill because of a mumbling fool, maybe it would happen during a drug deal but those fools are hardly soldiers in the military. you want my answer, well you cant handle my answer. OOC

/Spy stands up tall and looks at Yossi

I am Connor McCloud of the clan McCloud, and you sir need to state your side. If you are good i will leave you be, if you are evil get ready to have your ass blown away

/Spy pulls out the rocket launcher from UT and gets five misles ready in the chamber to shoot at Yossi

Call your side
Spy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 3:39 pm 
Addict

OOC: MOSSAD wetworks squad dedicated to bringing down supernatural horrors. Read up on my character and his backup before you assume what the hell they'll do. And how the hell did you get magical lightning powers all of a sudden?

Oh, and visit my character page; http://www.geocities.com/the_man_in_bla ... 0991224970 /OOC

"Only an idiot would take out a rocket launcher at 5 yards. I could blow them up in the chamber with 1 bullet, right now, if I wanted to. Back the FUCK off and tell me why you wasted my men."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Man In Black on 2002-05-15 16:12 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 1:08 am 
Addict

OOC: Umm... Spy, I don't know what movies you've been watchin. But for starters watch pretty much any Vietnam movie. Especially Full Metal Jacket.

We aren't in DBZ land, you we don't let people power up./OOC

*An incredibly loud tear is heard throughout the battlefield as an enourmous rift is opened next to the downed platform*

*Large moving equipment comes through the rift and drags the platform out of the arena*

*A new platform hovers out of the rift, equipped with sielding this time*

*The platform hovers back to where the other one was originally*

/Chris looks over the edge of the platform at the large blood stain on the ground

I lose more clones that way...

/Chris opens a rift and pulls out a tiny object

/Chris aims the object that the gun lying miraculously untouched 20 feet from the stain

/Chris pulls the trigger and a grappling hooks shoots out and grabs the gun

*The gun is slowly raised to the platform*

/Chris grabs the gun and hugs it

The bad men didn't hurt you did they?

/Chris lays down on the edge of the platform and takes aim

Steady...

*crack*

*The helmet of the troop that shot at the platform originally flies of*

*The troop looks around confused and then his head cantalopes*

NOTE: Cantalopes, when someone's head does what a cantalope would do if you shot it with a hollow tipped bullet.

This is too easy. I should snipe more often.

/Chris crawls to the center of the platform where no one can see him over the edge and shape shifts in to a camo suit

/Chris opens a rift and comes out somewhere in the tall grass

Stealth,
The Sinister Chris

PS: You killed me. I'm evil now. And based off of the fact that most of you are on the side of good... Yeah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 7:30 am 
Addict

/Keeping his eyes on SS, Yossi gets the new situation- another trooper down.

"Fuck...alright, every up with the heat vision and scan the area for the bastard. Move in teams of 4, and I want the platform, trees...and tall grass looked at. Those are the only places with cover, we'll look there first. Remember: a hefty helping of explosives to clean out the fucker."*

*Said in Hebrew. Don't sp33k Hebrew, don't understand me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 7:35 am 
Native

OOC: Chris imbude me with Nano-Esper technology thusly giving me lighting magic, Chris, those are movies, so thusly if we can go by those movies then i can go by any Stallone or Schwarzenager movie and take out twenty bad guys while running in a circle only carying a gun that holds 15 rounds and a doughnut. nuff said. OOC

Okay, your right
you could indeed take out one of the rocets in the chamber, if you can aim
Ill answer your question, but you better answer mine or i will blow your ass away with this

/Spy puts the RL back in his pocket and pulls out a larger weapon, he also starts hovering off the ground

This baby here is another weapon from UT, It kills anything in a 15 yard radius off where i aim, and my finger is on the trigger with an autolock on where your at, so if anyone kills me it will automaticly fire and kill everyone around you

I am doing this because you where messing with UWC, who is a good guy. Now that would make me think you are either a bad guy, or an idiot who doesnt know how to pick sides. Also, you need troops to fight your battles, and by the way you are down to only 9 troops.

Know, My question was, which side were are you on

if you want i could draw it out in crayon
Spy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 2:42 pm 
Addict

OOC: 6 from you, 3 from someone else, 1 from TMT, 1 from Chris, thats 8. 25 - 11 = 14. And they're all somewhere else, d00fus. 3 of which are nonterminally injured, so 17, really. Also, if you will notice, I'm quite alone.

On a side note, there is no weapon on the planet, not even a bazooka, that will go through 2 layers of kevlar and 2 trauma plates of THREE FREAKING PEOPLE. On, and lets not forgetall the flesh. That thing would have to be going...fast. More fast than gunpowder can make something cocievably go. /OOC

"You're the evil one. I showed mercy in the face of what I thought might be something new, and I get the same old thing. More bullshit from people with more firepower than brains. The cat may be an exception, which is why I let him live, but it doesn't look like you are. Fucking tamir, I knew all three of those men. 2 of them are survived by their wife and children, the other by only his wife. This is where mercy leads to. The death of innocent men who wished only to protect the innocent, who are put in danger by your recklessness."

/turns around and walks into the dense forest. Unless your weapon can make 90 degree angles, no dice on hitting me.

"Everyone, I'm calling this op off. Pack up the prisoners in the special restraints and meet at the helicopters. I'm declaring this place hot, so we've gonna have to hump it back there. Set fire to the forest and grass on the way out."* (this is said into his comm unit)

/Getting within sight of UWC, he waves

"I'd suggest you get out of here. We've packing up and setting fire to the place." Looking at the mech, his eyebrow raises. "Pass the message on. Apparently we have another 'friendly' tamir." He flicks a number- with an odd 24 digits- to UWC. "If you need help, this is where you can reach me. I'm sorry for the length, but security is a must."

*In hebrew

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Man In Black on 2002-05-16 14:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Man In Black on 2002-05-16 17:14 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 7:07 am 
Addict

*UWC snags the note out of midair and pockets it. He farspeaks the mech.*

DUCK AND COVER BUDDY, FIRESTORM'S A-COMING.

*UWC d-jumps from the battlefield.*

Onion: That's because you're a shifty motherfucker.

UWC: <.<

>.>

<.<

Onion: Fucking precisely you dirty thieving gypsy fuck.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next